Makeup by Candace Reviews

45 | Newington, CT

45 Reviews for Makeup by Candace

• Britani

Britani H. · Married on 10/10/2020

My experience was awesome- from the trial to the day of the wedding she was in contact and everything was perfect.

Candace was awesome! The makeup was beautiful on all 7 of us. I was so pleased and so thankful for her for reaching out to me when my initial girl backed out. Candace is quick to respond and willing to go above and beyond to make your day perfect.

Sent on 10/20/2020

Leah B. · Married on 10/04/2020

On time, friendly, experienced

Candace was awesome the second she walked in!! Even before she walked in she was awesome. From getting back to us quickly about pricing and details to seeing if anyone wanted a coffee the day of the wedding. She was friendly, attentive, planned everything out so we were good on time. She listened to everyone and made sure everyone felt beautiful. Thank you Candace!! I would absolutely use her services again and I will definitely be recommending her.

Chelsy P. · Married on 10/04/2020

Candace is amazing!

Candace was great since the very beginning of communication! She was very patient and listened to everything I wanted and more. Couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The day of she was on time and finished all of the bridal party within the allotted time frame. She was professional and warm and friendly! I would recommend Candace to anyone and everyone!!

• Valerie

Valerie M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Excellent Makup Artist

Candice did My makeup for my son Jimmy’s wedding in 2016 and she did a fabulous job and i had her do my makeup for my sons Paul’s wedding this past Saturday and did another fabulous job! ! So if you ate looking for a excellent makeup artist look no further hire Candice .

• Julia

Julia C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Absolutely Amazing Wedding Makeup!!

I could not be more thrilled with Candace and her beautiful work. She was so flexible and fantastic to work with. She was very professional and super fun and kind. 1000/10 amazing artist. She made me and all my bridesmaids look better than I ever could have imagined!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2020
  • Blair

Blair A. · Married on 11/29/2019

Candace Gebbia - makeup

Candace is a really cool person who is super flexible and responsive. She helped create my vision and experimented with lip colors and eyelashes. The makeup lasts all day (10:30am-midnight) and it looks great in photos, even if you’re sweating after dancing all night. I recommend her without reservation and can’t wait for my next event to use her again.

Sent on 12/03/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda M. · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing MUA

Candace is truly a professional and does stunning makeup. I booked her for my wedding on 10/5/19 for airbrush and my makeup was flawless. It lasted all night with no touch ups( I do sweat a lot and was worried about this), even my lipstick lasted all day! Candace was amazing to work with and truly has a talent 100% book this vendor, she is reasonable and worth every single dollar!

Sent on 10/25/2019

Sabrina P. · Married on 09/15/2019

Wedding makeup done by Candace

Candace did a phenomenal job for me on my wedding day! Never have I ever felt so beautiful! She's excellent at what she does

Sent on 10/06/2019

Siana G. · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding make up

Candace enhances your natural beauty. You don't feel like make up is caked on, its breathable and high quality. With all my dancing nothing sweat off. She goes above and beyond to make you feel like a princess.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Lori

Lori F. · Married on 08/09/2019

Talented Artist For Your Wedding Day Make Up

If you are looking for a person to make you look your absolute best on your wedding day, Candace is the person to hire. As the mother of the bride and someone who normally does not wear a lot of make up, her "artistry" made me look years younger without looking like I had a lot of make up on. When Candace was finished with my daughter's make up she couldn't have looked more beautiful. She was prompt and professional in every way. I would highly recommend her to any bride to be for their wedding. day make up,

Sent on 10/08/2019

Julianne · Married on 06/14/2019

Very very good

I was happy with my experience! I told Candace the looked a desired and she copied it perfectly!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Linda · Married on 05/26/2019

Candace is a consummate professional makeup artist!

Candace is a consummate professional. She arrived at my location fully prepared to do a professional makeup for my event down to bringing her own lighting to achieve the best result! The result was a beautiful makeup, picture ready for the wedding I was attending. Candace was a delight and I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants to have a beautiful, professionally done makeup for any occasion. Thank you Candace.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle G. · Married on 04/19/2019

Candace is amazing, talented and precise!

Candace did my makeup for multiple events! She listens to what I want and when I'm unsure, describes and shows me to help me decide. She's easy going, sociable and dedicated! When she did the entire bridal party's makeup for my sister's wedding, I thought it would take hours! It didn't! She was quick and precise yet seemed to take her time and focus on each one of us! I would recommend her for any event... from subtle makeup all the way to face painting for a Halloween party! She's amazing and extremely talented! She will leave you in awe and completely satisfied! I absolutely would recommend her... every time!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Ann C. · Married on 11/26/2018

Candace is the BEST!!

Candace is simply the best!! She was responsive to my inquiries, on time and a very sweet person. She spent a lot of time with me and as a result I felt like an absolute princess the day of my stepsons wedding. I got so many compliments on my makeup. I would highly recommend her and definitely utilize her services again in the future!!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Rebecca · Married on 09/30/2018

I can’t say enough nice things about Candace she was earlier than the appointment time fully prepared for my entire wedding party and we all looked breathtaking for my special day, she is the greatest make up artist I have ever hired.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/21/2018

Candice was a easy choice! Her work is amazing!! I absolutely loved my makeup! Which lasted all night long! She was officent and right on schedue with every look! I would recommend her to any bride or bridal party! I loved my look and she did exactly what I asked for!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

Flawless applications.Very professional and talented.

Sent on 08/23/2018

Mr. D. · Married on 08/20/2018

Professional!!!

Candace took care of every woman in my family for my sisiters big day!!! They all looked so good. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get their makeup done for any event ! Thank you Candace !!!

Sent on 09/14/2020

Anika D. · Married on 08/10/2018

Could not have been better!

Candace did an amazing job on my makeup for my wedding day. She was professional, on time and made me feel beautiful!! I asked for a natural look, and she definitely delivered exactly what I was looking for. I cannot imagine what my day would have been like without her. I can't recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Beck · Married on 08/04/2018

Candace was awesome! I had an event to go to and she did my makeup along with some other friends. She listens to what you want and she’s very self aware—she’ll ask you 12 times if her breath is ok even though she’s chewing gum. Definitely recommend.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Dayna · Married on 07/21/2018

Candance is absolutely the BEST MAKEUP ARTIST EVER!! She made me and my wedding party look and feel amazing on my wedding day! I couldn’t even feel the makeup but I’ve never looked better in my life. Truly amazing experience, she made me look better than I envisioned and listened to every detail I wanted, it’s like she could read my mind.
    Book Candace as soon as you pick a date or just want to feel beautiful!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Marie · Married on 06/02/2018

Absolutely the best possible selection for a make-up artist for your special event.

Makeupbycandacegebbia is the person to call for flawless makeup that looks effortless and makes you look your absolute best on your special day. From simple natural make-up, to a perfectly contored and highlighted look, makeupbycandacegebbia can do whatever look you want. Don’t miss out, book her today.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Hannah · Married on 05/05/2018

Candace was so amazing! She responded very quickly and was very professional. She did such an amazing job on my makeup & bridemaid’s makeup. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Camille · Married on 05/05/2018

Candace did my make for my brothers wedding, I showed her a picture of the look I wanted and she NAILED IT!
    Would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Gina · Married on 02/18/2018

Candace made my wedding day makeup experience as simple as possible. She was so easy and sweet to work with! Her personality and talent combination made it an amazing morning to start off my wedding day! We only had to do one trial because of the PERFECT work she does! She was very efficient, professional and accommodated my very large bridal party of 10 plus family members and myself. Everyone loved their makeup and wouldn’t stop raving about her that day! The mother of the bride actually woke up the next day with her makeup still FLAWLESS! HIGHLY recommend Candace for all of your future makeup needs!

Sent on 09/07/2018