Makeup with a Passion Reviews

8 | Naples, FL

8 Reviews for Makeup with a Passion

• Nayleen

Nayleen M. · Getting married on 02/03/2023

Beautiful Make up for me and my all girls

Vanessa is ABSOLUTELY amazing, she made the trial and day of the wedding perfect. Her trial started asking what I like about makeup and that was when I knew I was with someone amazing. She did it exactly how I wanted!!! The bridesmaid looked perfectly fabulous when it was all done as well. Make-up was amazing and stayed all night in this Florida heat!! (3 pm until 10 pm in the Spring) I totally recommend Vanessa for everything we do from now on!

Sent on 04/01/2021

Makeup with a Passion's reply:

Awww! It was a pleasure working with you and your bridal party! You'll always hold a special place in my heart. Thank you for making my job easy! A natural beauty!
    Best of wishes Mrs. Meether

Stephanie · Married on 05/01/2021

It was absolutely perfect! ❤

I cannot thank Vanessa enough! Not only did Vanessa come highly recommended, her personality was warm and professional from the start. She took the time to implement my voiced vision and executed it precisely. Vanessa worked with me on availability with the trial run and any changes that came up.

Vanessa came to my house early on my wedding day as asked, she had eight ladies that she sufficiently put makeup on- all my bridesmaids, maid-of-honor, myself and my mother were blown away by Vanessa's talent and with the way she made us feel with enhancing our beauty and feeling relaxed throughout the whole application.

I cannot say enough about this beautiful and extremely talented makeup artist! Not only did it feel as if we've been friends for years, but she is naturally talented, professional, trustworthy and just all around a wonderful person.

I highly recommend Vanessa Nuno!

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Gianna

Gianna N. · Married on 04/24/2021

Amazing Makeup and Hair

I hired Vanessa and her team for hair and makeup for our April wedding and I’m so happy we did! We had about 7 ladies get made up and everyone was raving about how they looked!! It’s amazing what a great makeup artist can do! I did a trial with her and loved the outcome, so I knew I wouldn’t have to worry on my wedding day. She was very patient and communicated quickly and professionally. Her pricing is competitive and worth ever penny! You will be more than thankful to hire her and her team!

Sent on 05/02/2021

Rachel · Married on 04/07/2021

Bed makeup artist!

Vanessa was friendly, encouraging and most importantly made me feel beautiful! Will definitely recommend to friends and family!

Sent on 04/07/2021

Makeup with a Passion's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Rachel! Look forward to working with you again in the near future ♥️
  • Caroline

Caroline R. · Married on 03/29/2021

Amazing!

Vanessa is so sweet and she did an amazing job for my wedding ceremony. She is incredibly skilled and made all of us look like red carpet actresses 😂❤️
    I will certainly be booking with her again for any future events. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Makeup with a Passion's reply:

It was my pleasure working with you ladies 😍 beautiful women inside & out! Can’t wait for what’s to come ❤️
  • Cassidy

Cassidy F. · Married on 03/06/2021

Couldn’t have asked for better!

Vanessa was so much fun to have with us on our day. Myself and all of my bridesmaids loved how our makeup turned out!

Sent on 04/20/2021

Makeup with a Passion's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you! Love your bridal party 😍💖 thank you for having me apart or your special day!

Michelle · Married on 11/22/2014

Simply the BEST

I had an AMAZING experience with Vanessa! She was able to squeeze me in last minute after another vendor had to cancel my appointment. I'm not sure I've ever worked with anyone that is as responsive as Vanessa. Any time of any day she was able to provide me with a reply. She traveled to my home, to provide hair and makeup service for my maternity photos. We chatted the entire time like we have been friends for years, even though we just met! I showed her photos of the hair and makeup that I was looking to accomplish and she 100% nailed it! Exactly what I was looking for and then some! She is simply the BEST!! She will get ALL of my recommendations now and I can't wait until I have another occasion where I can hire her services! She made me feel so beautiful! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/03/2021

Lauren W. · Married on 03/31/2021

3.0

Beautiful hair and make up!!

Vanessa was so incredible doing hair and make up for my moms beach wedding! We both loved our hair and makeup. My mom was very happy with her makeup and felt that it was very age appropriate. She was on time and professional! She also took her time to do quality work instead of quantity. I would highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 04/02/2021

Makeup with a Passion's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you ladies! My heart is so full reading this! Much love & best of wishes! I hope to make it up to Buffalo soon 🙏🏼😍