Makeup Vallarta Reviews

Makeup Vallarta 5
Makeup Vallarta 6
Makeup Vallarta 7

Brittany · Married on 02/02/2019

Bohemian wedding hair and makeup

Make up Vallarta executive my vision for a bohemian wedding with their beautiful mermaid curls and braids for me and my bridesmaids and makeup that was bronze and sun kissed yet natural. I highly recommend them for you wedding!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Tanya · Married on 12/16/2018

Amazing wedding makeup!

Irene and the team at Makeup Vallarta did mine and my bridesmaids’ hair and makeup for my wedding last week, and they were phenomenal! The initial booking was easy and they were easy to communicate with. We showed them some inspiration photos and they made everything look even better than the photos! I have short thin hair and they made my updo look amazing! They were also so sweet and fun, and their studio is so cute for photos! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Makeup Vallarta 8
    Makeup Vallarta 9
    Makeup Vallarta 10
    Makeup Vallarta 11
    Makeup Vallarta 12
    Makeup Vallarta 13

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you so much Tanya for your words about us and for the photos. You and your friends are amazing. We loved do your makeup and hair. Congratulation for your wedding!

Shawn · Married on 05/04/2018

Irene!!! You and your team were so freaking fabulous, I loved the way you “did us!” Our pics were breathtaking and I think u so much for being apart of our BIG DAY!! ❤️❤️❤️

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Makeup Vallarta 14

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you very much Shawn! You and Deisi are so nice! It was a pleasure take part of your big day. We wish you are very happy in your marriage.

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2018

Irene and her small army did amazing work. They were very patient and helpful, even when I couldn't make up my mind what I wanted.

Sent on 06/10/2018
    Makeup Vallarta 15
    Makeup Vallarta 16
    Makeup Vallarta 17

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you Melissa! It was a pleasure take part of your big day. You and your family are amazing!

Jordan · Married on 02/24/2018

Irene and her team did the hair and makeup for myself and 9 bridesmaids on my wedding day in Sayulita. They were absolutely incredible!!!! First off, the made the booking process extremely easy. They were very responsive and helpful in answering all of my questions before the wedding day. I had to change the timing a few times and they were very flexible and understanding. This made me feel confident that I had made the right choice for hair and makeup! On my wedding day, everyone looked amazing! They kept our makeup very natural but made sure it would stay fresh all day, even in the sun. They were able to create the exact hairstyles everyone wanted and were happy to do touch-ups to ensure the curls stayed. If you are getting married in Puerto Vallarta or Sayulita DEFINITELY book Makeup Vallarta. They are worth every penny!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Makeup Vallarta 18
    Makeup Vallarta 19
    Makeup Vallarta 20

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you very much Jordan for your words. When a bride write a review like this is when we know that the rewards make the effort worthwhile. We were very happy to be part of your special day.

Melissa · Married on 02/10/2018

Todo fue perfecto, excelente trabajo! El maquillaje duro toda la noche de la mejor calidad! Me encanto, lo super recomiendo

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Makeup Vallarta 21

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you very much Melissa for your words! It was a pleasure for us doing your Makeup and hair for this special moment. Thanks

Alee · Married on 11/19/2017

Irene and her team did an amazing job with our hair and make up. They were on time and very professional. They listened to everyone’s request and ideas. Our makeup looked fabulous and lasted all day. We will definitely use them again. My sister is getting married in Vallarta next year and we plan to use Irene again for that wedding.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2017

Irene and her team did an amazing job. I was worried about finding someone in Puerto Vallarta to do my makeup for my wedding day, but so glad I found someone that did a wonderful job. I wanted my makeup to look natural yet classy and flawless. I literally showed her a picture of the type of makeup and hair I wanted and she surpassed my every expectation. She made me look like a princess for the day. Words cannot express how thankful I am she was patient with us and made all of us look stunning. All of my bridesmaids and mother in law also loved their makeup and hair. They all looked absolutely gorgeous. Also, they use airbrush makeup which was very hard to find a makeup artist in PV that uses it. I knew I was gonna going to need some long lasting makeup. I was so happy it lasted all day with the humidity. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for makeup for their wedding day. She will also travel to your location if needed. Her team is professional, flexible and above all ..... amazing!!! Thank you Irene, you made me feel stunning for my wedding day.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Victoria · Married on 11/24/2016

Irene and her team are amazing! I am so happy I went with Makeup Vallarta for this special day!

Sent on 02/15/2017
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 11/15/2016

Irene and her team did our wedding makeup and were absolutely wonderful! Her salon is beautiful and her team is amazing. I highly recommend her studio for anyone having a destination wedding in PV!

Sent on 11/24/2016

Liv · Married on 05/13/2016

Makeup artist Irene and her team and Gabby-hair were the perfect fit for my wedding. We wanted a natural but glamorous and polished look and they executed it flawlessly. Irene's European professionalism and training is clear from the minute you walk into her studio and see her products. (This being said by a bride who has also been a professional model and actress internationally for over 20 years and therefore worked with 1000s of makeup artists. She ranks among the best). She also made my bridesmaids and 65yr old mother look gorgeous and the hairstyles were stunning. Top products, very clean, very professional and the result was stunning. They were also incredibly patient on the day that i had my pre-test and changed my mind about 6 times. They never made me feel like a diva or picky bride but instead encouraged me to let them try until we got it right. And right they did! Thank you so much for your wonderful and impecable service.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you very much Liv and congratulation for your Wedding. I feel so happy with your words... You and your family was so nice with us! It was a pleasure take part of your big day! You looked georgeus. I wish you much happiness on your marriage.

Stephanie · Married on 05/12/2016

Irena is professional and precise. I loved my makeup for my wedding!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you very much Stephanie!

Erin · Married on 04/17/2016

I highly recommend the entire Makeup Vallarta team! All of the ladies were extremely friendly, professional--and most importantly-- they were amazing artists. On my wedding day, we had to add a few extra services at the last minute, and the team accommodated every request with a smile. Makeup Vallarta is also the only team in the PV area that offers airbrushed makeup--something I really wanted for my wedding. The end result was flawless...my entire bridal party looked fantastic, and it was all due to this wonderful team. I can't thank them enough!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Joanna · Married on 04/16/2016

I live in the states and recently had a destination wedding in Puerto Vallarta. Irene was recommended to me from my wedding planner and I couldn't be happier with the results. The team did hair & Make up for 7 of us, everyone looked amazing, the whole team were so good, really listened to what we wanted and made everyone feel good. We all had so many compliments. Airbrush is for sure the way to go, stayed all day/night and still looked beautiful. On top of all being great at their jobs everyone was so nice & professional. I highly recommend Irene and team. I was really nervous about going to someone I hadn’t met, it was one of my biggest fears for the wedding, some makeup artist put so much on you don’t look like yourself, but Irene knew exactly what I wanted and even came to my villa a few days before the wedding for a trial run. Thank you all for making my day so wonderful and helping me look my best on my special day, the pictures are all stunning.. x

Sent on 04/22/2016

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you Johana for your words, I am very greatful, you were an amazing group,all the ladies were so sweet, it was very confortable work for you. Regards

chelsea · Married on 04/16/2016

They were absolutely wonderful!!!! So professional and kind!! Made the day blissful.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you very much Chelsea, and congratulation for your Wedding!

Irene and her team did an absolutely beautiful hair and makeup job for myself, bridesmaids and my mom, I was so happy with it! Everybody's makeup and hair still looked just as good at the end of the day too! The airbrush makeup it was great for the humid Mexican air. The salon is easy to find and very cute for photos, she even supplied us with champagne and snacks. I highly recommend Makeup Vallarta!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Paola · Married on 04/09/2016

Irene and her team were amazing!!! I was the bride and I was extremely happy of my results. Gaby did my hair and she was fabulous and Irene did my make up and airbrush. I would recommend them to anyone. I definitely would visit them again. They also did my 4 bridesmaids hair and make up, my grandmas, moms and mother in laws. I am so happy and they are so professional and awesome ladies.

Sent on 05/02/2016
  • Y

Ysabella · Married on 03/26/2016

Makeup Vallarta was amazing! I got good positioning the day of my wedding and I was late for my makeup session with my bridesmaids and they were more than accommodating. They turned me into a celebrity, I looked stunning. You couldn't tell I had been throwing up all day and practically dying in bed till I had to get ready. All my girls that got their hair and makeup done looked beautiful, flawless even. Recommend times 100!

Sent on 02/24/2017

Irene was wonderful to deal with throughout the whole process. As soon as we decided to get married in Mexico I began looking for professional hair and makeup services as I did want to use the resort salon as I had no idea what to expect. I was impressed with the photos on Irene's website for makeup and hair . I booked her services and met with her a few days before the wedding for the trial. She did exactly what I asked for but later I decided it wasn't the look I wanted. I let her know and she had no problem to try the new look on the wedding day. I sent photos so she knew what I had in mind and it was perfect. I am very picky about my hair and makeup so I was nervous it wouldn't be perfect but she couldn't have done a better job. I would recommend her hair and makeup services to anyone looking to look and feel beautiful. She's wonderful to talk to and extremely friendly. She also translates for any of her staff that do not speak English which was very helpful.

Sent on 04/22/2016

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you very much for your words about our job, I am very grateful

Marie-Claude · Married on 02/12/2016

I got married February 12th 2016 in Sayulita and Irene and her team from makeup Vallarta did my bridal hair and make-up and for 10 of my invitees. I was extremely satisfied by the services provided; everybody just looked stunning! Not only that Irene is very talented but she is also very nice and professional!

Sent on 03/13/2016

Lauren · Married on 01/10/2016

Irene and her team did an excellent job with my bridal parties hair and makeup. The products they use are all high end and worth every penny paid for the services. The team was highly professional and pulled off exactly what we wanted.

Alexandra · Married on 01/09/2016

Irene did my makeup for my wedding in January and she did an incredible job. I absolutely loved the way my makeup turned out and she was always very easy to get in contact with before the event. I live in Oklahoma so it was very important for me to be able to communicate with everyone before the wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone wanting to hire an amazing makeup artist on their special day!

Alexis · Married on 12/05/2015

Irene did a great job! My makeup and my bridesmaid's makeup was flawless and lasted all night long.

I would recommend her to any bride!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Irene es una profesional, me ha encantado como me ha maquillado de una forma natural y cero exagerada. SU equipo tambien lo es, me nha encantado.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Thank you very much!

Leigha · Married on 01/26/2018

The whole team Irene, Fernardo and Gabi were absolutely amazing. My practice session was the perfect way to test out my hair and make-up before the wedding and then we did our trash the dress photo session after. I sent them pictures of hair and make-up before and they were incredibly close to what the pictures were. I had both hair and make-up done for myself, 4 bridesmaids and the mother of the bride and groom. Make sure you have enough time scheduled for your party though as it does take time to do the airbrushing. The airbrush make-up really did last through heat and humidity although it wasn't that hot in Puerto Vallarta at the end of January. My hair was an up-do and it was beautiful! Lasted most of the night through lots of dancing. Highly recommend this team - they were very fun, friendly and made us all comfortable. Not to mention we all looked stunning!

Sent on 02/18/2018
    Makeup Vallarta 22
    Makeup Vallarta 23
    Makeup Vallarta 24
    Makeup Vallarta 25

Makeup Vallarta's reply:

Thank you so much Leigha! Ir was a pleasure did your makeup and hair for your wedding. Your family was so nice too.Thanks for trust on our company