Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

10 Reviews for Make-Up N More

Consultations (1)
Hair (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

I am SO happy to have found Lainie to do my wedding make up. She was super fast to respond which was really wonderful. The trial was fantastic and she took detailed notes about the trial so that the wedding day make up would be perfect. Lainie is so professional, and the quality of her work is absolutely top tier. My wedding make up lasted all day and I really felt beautiful all day. Plus, her services were VERY reasonably priced. I was all around imprssed!! I would absolutely hire Lainie again.

Profile Picture Kristina, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Jewelry

Lainie did make up for my wedding and it was perfect! I couldn't have been happier! The girls that got their make up done were also happy! The morning of my wedding, I decided I wanted to tone down what we did in our trial and Lainie was very flexible and the final product was exactly what I wanted! Thank you Lainie!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Jewelry

Lainie was just wonderful to work with! She was flexible with what I wanted service-wise, and for my own full-face she was receptive to what I wanted and completely delivered. Our communication leading up to the trial and wedding was seamless (despite planning my wedding from many states away). She was really responsive and easy to talk to. I absolutely feel like her talents completed my wedding look and impressed me beyond expectations. I am so happy with hiring her - my bridesmaids and I rocked my wedding day thanks to her!! Also, my makeup lasted THE ENTIRE NIGHT!! Did I mentioned I danced my booty off for three hours, and my face still looked flawless after? Wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Alaina, 9/17/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health, Jewelry
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Makeup

I worked with Lainie for my engagement photo shoot, as well as for hair and make-up for my wedding in September 2015. This included hair and make-up (at her home office) for engagement photos, a trial for the wedding (at her home office), and hair and make-up on the day of the wedding (at our reception site) for myself, bridal party, and a few family members.

At first, I was admittedly apprehensive about working with Lainie for our wedding. I wasn't 100% happy after the engagement photo shoot, but communicated some of my concerns to her directly. She was flexible, responsive, and understanding! I was unhappy with my make-up from the engagement shoot, so she comped my make-up trial for the wedding. Everyone loved their hair and make-up styles on the wedding day (she brought an assistant who helped with some hairstyles), and I was most happy (110% satisfied!) with her work that day. I might suggest that Lainie does her best work away from her home office, where she is able to fully focus on the task in front of her, which I totally understand. Can't imagine working from home like that, personally!

Overall, quite pleased with Lainie's services. I would recommend her for anyone who is willing to communicate exactly what they want, and who is utilizing Lainie's "mobile" service on-location for their wedding. She is also extremely affordable if you are looking to keep your numbers down for hair and make-up. As a person, she is fun to work with, easy-going, and super flexible.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/19/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Lainie was just fantastic to work with! She was very flexible in meeting our day-of schedule and was very professional. She did an amazing job on my airbrush makeup; I got so many compliments for it throughout the day. The only touchups I needed during the day were lipstick applications. I would definitely recommend Lainie for your makeup!

Profile Picture Anne , 4/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

We received many compliments on the bridal party makeup. Lainie did an outstanding job on the makeup!

Profile Picture Deborah, 10/11/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Very flexible and willing to drive. Great quality of service. Lainie was very nice and great to work with.

Profile Picture jackee, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I would definitely recommend Make-Up N More to any family member or friend looking to have their make-up done! I received so many complaints on my wedding day about how great I looked. I honestly couldn't have been any happier.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lainie with Make-Up N More was amazing to work with and was one less stress to worry about! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/13/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Make-up N More was great and even traveled to me and my bridesmaids at the salon we were at for hair. That made things very easy. I loved my airbrush make-up and my face looks flawless in my pictures. No touch up was needed, that was definitely nice! I would recommend make-up N more.

Profile Picture Angie, 8/16/14, 1 Review