Makeup by Vicki Reviews

19 Reviews for Makeup by Vicki

• Adriana

Adriana Salinas 路 Married on 12/01/2019

Make-Up Dream Come True

Omg! Vicki and Juanita were the absolute best! I loved my hair and make-up for my wedding. It was everything I ever wanted. I HIGHLY recommend in Houston and the surrounding area. Love you guys! Thanks for making my wedding look everything and more!

Sent on 12/09/2019

Megan Templeton 路 Married on 10/18/2019

Can't imagine my wedding without them!

Vicki and Juanita are an amazing duo! They helped me decide the hair and makeup style that work best for my dress, skin and overall look. They also recommended my bridesmaids hair and makeup to compliment mine (I was clueless). They are extremely kind, knowledgeable, professional, responsive and so easy to work with. Juanita went out of her way to find extensions that match my hair color and sew clips on for me! They both truly made me feel like a princess on my special day! I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and I can't imagine using another service. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • 路 Married on 10/05/2019

Makeup Application

My makeup looked amazing and lasted all night! Exactly what I asked for and more 馃槏 book with her you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Mireya

Mireya Gonzalez 路 Married on 09/21/2019

When your glam squad turns into family 鉂わ笍

Vicki and Juanita are just amazing women who put so much love into their work. I鈥檝e been going to both for over 2 years and I鈥檓 always highly satisfied. They listen to what you want and make sure to deliver exactly that. If there鈥檚 something you do not like, which hardly is the case, they will fix it. With every look, they put their heart into it. They are the go-to duo for hair and makeup. Any hair style you get, it will last for hours as well as makeup. I always get compliments. They have surpassed my expectations for my wedding day. It started with my first trial for my engagement pictures. I was beyond satisfied. Then had another trial and loved it as well. They work with you for bridal packages. Then on my wedding day, it was just the cherry on top. They came out to glam my bridal entourage. They started early and we were done in perfect timing. They also go to the location where you take your wedding photos. They go out of their way to meet a bride鈥檚 need. I will be returning to them without a doubt. They make you feel so comfortable and like family 鉂わ笍

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Leal 路 Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent!!

Vicki is an amazing makeup artist. I am a repeat customer and would never go to anyone else. My skin looks amazing and love the passion she has for it.

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Sara

Sara Mirjamali 路 Married on 05/31/2019

Makeup By Vicki Review

I am so happy I found Makeup By Vicki when looking for hair/makeup for my big day. They were on my venue's list of preferred vendors and I decided to take a look at their website. I noticed the prices were competitive with other companies and that the photos in the portfolio are looked amazing so I said why not! They are super responsive and more than willing to work with you to get you the exact look you want for your wedding day. I met with Vicki and her sister for my trial (which I used for my bridal photos) and they are both so sweet. They listened to everything I had to say, made me feel at home, and made sure I was blown away by the final look! My mother, sister, and the rest of my bridal party were so happy with their hair and makeup on the day of, as was I! I'm usually really picky with these things and almost never happy with the way my hair/makeup turns out (for example, when serving as a bridesmaid in other weddings), but everything turned out PERFECTLY. They were even able to make it out to my venue with me to help with final touch-ups for photos and before walking down the aisle. I would recommend Makeup By Vicki to anyone getting married, I have absolutely nothing negative to say about them at all. They were so nice to be around and really do care to make sure you are 110% satisfied with your final wedding look!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Jessica Armah 路 Married on 04/28/2019

My birthday party

She did a very good job with my makeup and I do really love It, and l had a lot of complaints too! Thanks Vicky I really do appreciate the good job u did on me,bless you!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Sara Garcia 路 Married on 04/28/2019

Wedding at The Bell Tower on 34th

Working with Vicki, Juanita and Yohana was amazing! Their friendly personalities made working with them such a pleasant experience. I love that they were so open to what my vision for my hair and makeup was. I really appreciated that they were willing to listen when I was not 100% happy with my first look, and were able to change it into what I had envisioned. My wedding day makeup was even more amazing than what I had for my bridal portraits. I felt so glamorous, but still like myself. Not over done or cakey and it lasted all day. I was so happy that they were able to accommodate all the people in my wedding party, and everyone looked gorgeous.
    They are there for you 100% and only want to make your wedding day look extra special.

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Diana

Diana 路 Married on 03/09/2019

My big day was amazing

Vicky and Juanita were professional and knowledgeable. They made me look beautiful and natural. I loved my experience with Vicky and Juanita! They were amazing!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Elizabeth 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing work!!!

Both Vicki and Juanita are amazing. They did such a wonderful job. I completely loved my bridal look, such a natural finish, just what I wanted for my special day.
    Thank you again ladies!

Sent on 05/03/2019

Eyra 路 Married on 09/08/2018

So happy and satisfied I got Vicki and her sister for makeup and hair!

Vicki was referred to me by a friend who regretted not getting her for her wedding and I can absolutely see why she highly recommended her to me! I never ended up doing a trial with her because Vicki lives about 4 or 5 hours away, so I solely based my decision from what my friend said and the wonderful reviews that I read on her website and off Instagram. I have to say that all those recommendations were so right! Vicki and her sister came right to my house on the day of my wedding to get me ready and made me feel totally comfortable. Vicki did my makeup and her sister did my hair and made me look and feel so gorgeous, as well as my bridesmaids, my mother, and my mother in law. I don鈥檛 like to use a lot of makeup and was the first time using the airbrush, but Vicki did an awesome job! I got married on a hot rainy day and even after sweating from all the dancing and hugging my makeup remained flawless. The value of not having to worry about your hair and makeup on your wedding day is priceless. I highly recommend using Vicki and her sister, you will be so happy that you did!!

Sent on 01/26/2019

elvira 路 Married on 09/01/2018

She's amazing! I had the best experience with Vicki. During the makeup trial Vicki did an awesome job asking questions that helped her understand what type of skin type she was handling. She asked about my biggest dislikes when it comes to wearing makeup and what type of look I was going for. Vicki is extremely talented, friendly, and made sure above all that you felt beautiful. She was on time and very professional. I can't express how happy I was with her work. She also did my mom and maid of honor and both were very happy too. She made us feel absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Claudia 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Vicky and her sister are the best!!!! They glam my daughter for her pictures and the day of her quincea帽era. They also did my hair and makeup and my mother鈥檚 too. Everyone loved out hair and makeup! Thank you so much, I know it was a drive for y鈥檃ll but you were very punctual and professional!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Crystal 路 Married on 07/06/2018

Such an AMAZING artist! She glammed up myself along with some close family members of mine for grandparents 50th anniversary. We were 4 generations needing some glam but this was no challenge for her - she makes all ages look so beautiful. Her hands are very GIFTED and she has gained a client for life! Love her so much! Give her a try, you wont regret it, she will make you look flawless!!! Her sister did our hair and was also amazing, hair and makeup was perfect the entire night. 100% recommend this beautiful lady! 5 stars isn鈥檛 enough!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Gabrielle 路 Married on 04/28/2018

First, you will not regret booking with Vicki! I did a trial run with 3 other MUAs before doing one with her. I knew right away that she was who I was going to book with. She was very professional! I had her sister do my hair for a trial. They were both very sweet and had great communication. I ended up using my personal hairstylist but, I would have used her sister had mine not been available. One wedding day, she arrived early to setup and drove an hour to our location. She even went to a second location so, I as the bride could get ready at the venue for no charge. She did 4 of us and all of our makeup was stunning and last all night. I got sooo many compliments on my makeup and I seriously loved it. During the trial, she did half my face airbrush and half traditional and I ended up picking the traditional one. Now, I don鈥檛 recommend this but, I ended up sleeping with my makeup on the night of my wedding and had it on well into the next day and it still looked great.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Tabatha 路 Married on 03/05/2016

Amazing!!!

Vicki was worth every penny! She is a very profesional, outgoing person and her work is the best hands down! I wanted natural eyes with a bold lip and she delivered!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Tamara

Tamara 路 Married on

Summer Bride

She did an amazing job on my make up! I would use her again in the future for events!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Mirna

Mirna 路 Married on 10/12/2018

Great make up application any style!

From a sexy fun look for a bachelorette, soft glam for MOH, elegant looks for MOB & MOG, to bridal makeup that lasted all night Makeup by Vicki team did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 12/17/2018

no 路 Married on 11/26/2017

2.5

Ms. Vicki did a wonderful job on my dark caramel skin. I was looking for someone who could find the correct match for my skin tone. She was able to blend different tones to find the right one for me. I had my free make up trial after winning at a wedding event where I met Ms. Vicki. She was able to hid my blemishes when she did a "glamorous look".
    For my wedding day, I asked her to give me a more "natural and flawless look". One of the colors for our wedding was lavender, which she was able to use in a soft color for my eyes, followed by a pair of lash extensions. I felt fabulous and beautiful, thanks to her professionalism. She is good at what she does, just give her a try.

Sent on 04/12/2018