Makeup by Raven Reviews

Makeup by Raven 2
Makeup by Raven 3
Makeup by Raven 4
Makeup by Raven 5

I could not have dreamed of a better makeup artist for my wedding day! Raven is a true professional - she is an expert makeup artist with such a kind heart and compassion for her work. She is incredibly punctual and accommodating and made myself and my bridal party not only look stunning but feel beautiful inside and out. I would get married again just to work with Raven to see her magic come to life. From someone who has very high expectations when it comes to beauty services - I HIGHLY recommend Raven for any of your professional makeup needs. Thank you Raven for all that you have done for me and my girls - it was an absolute pleasure working with you and I am looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/27/2014

Raven was amazing! She did an AMAZING job on me and some of my bridal party, even with a large age range! She was super professional and sweet, showed up early ready to go, and was quick! She made everything look natural and listened to everything I asked. She was so easy to work with and I would use her again!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Michelle · Married on 05/18/2013

Raven did my makeup for some family portraits that we had done and it was such a wonderful experience. Not only is Raven extremely talented, but she is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. After having a baby, my skin just hasn’t felt or looked right, but with Raven’s magic, she made me feel beautiful again. I came to the makeup appointment with a couple photos that I had in mind in terms of how I wanted my makeup to look, and Raven exceeded those expectations. She took one look at the photo and went straight to work. At the very end, she handed me a mirror and I was amazed at what I saw. She also took the time to listen to me vent about “problem areas” on my skin, and gave me some tips and tricks. Had I known that Raven was doing makeup back when I got married, I would've booked her - no question. If you are considering hiring Raven to do your makeup, don’t even thing twice…You will be so pleased!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Brandye · Married on 04/20/2018

Raven did my second wedding makeup trial. The first trial was great but let me know what changes I wanted to make in my wedding day make up. I could not have been happier with the trial and the outcome on my wedding day felt even better than the trial. She also did all my bridesmaids and they all loved her work.

Makeup by Raven 6