Tamar Israel Artistry Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Crystal Married on 10/21/2017
    I was so happy with my makeup Tamar did for my wedding day! It lasted all day and evening, and had so many compliments! Not only did she make me look beautiful, but she did the same for my bridal party! She was so kind and very professional. She made my bridal makeup experience a great one. Definitely recommend for you makeup needs!
    Amber Married on 09/16/2017
    Tamar was the best!! She was so nice and calm on my wedding day. My friends have had their makeup done multiple times for weddings and they all said Tamar has been the best ever! She's so sweet, definitely someone you want around on your wedding day: someone who is on time and keeps the schedule :)
    Angela Married on 09/03/2017
    Tamar was absolutely amazing to work with. I had a larger wedding party and Tamar was able to accomdate each of us and my early ceremony start time. She arrived early and made sure that everyone was happy with their look. I sent Tamar a photo of the look I wanted and she recreated it perfectly! I looked amazing and my makeup lasted all day long.
    Nichole Married on 08/12/2017
    Overall I had a great experience with Tamar. She was very accommodating to scheduling a time for the make-up trial which was very helpful since I do not live in columbus. She made sure to understand what look I wanted and helped me tailor the final look to be exactly what I wanted. Before meeting Tamar I was worried about my make-up in general because I don't typically wear it and I often look drastically different. Tamar's professionalism and personality helped me relax. She was on time/early on the day of and always was quick to respond. She got through everyone who planned to get make-up done. In addition after my aunt saw her work, she asked to get her make-up done last minute. Tamar fit her in. I absolutely loved my make-up it was natural but with the right about of pop for the day. Exactly what I was looking for. She made my pictures look amazing. I would definitely book with her again.
    Abby Married on 06/02/2017
    Tamar is a remarkable artist. She blessed my face on my wedding day, bringing to life a visionary look. Having quite a few bridesmaids, she impeccably glamorized each gal for the occasion. Tamar is gentle-handed, polished, timely and above all these things, masterly with make-up.
    Nicole Married on 05/19/2017
    Tamar was super professional, friendly, and did a great job! My bridesmaids and I all had different makeup concerns, and she was able to accommodate all of our needs, and we all looked great! She made everyone feel at ease, even the bridesmaids who weren't as comfortable getting their makeup done professionally. Highly recommend!
    Kia Married on 07/17/2016
    It was such a pleasure working with Tamar! She was super responsive and friendly, and did a great job on my make-up (the bride) and the make-up of my unofficial bridal party (ie, mom, stepmom, mom-in-law, 3 friends). She was the only vendor we had that showed up on time, and she moved through all 6 of us in an efficient manner. Most importantly, everyone looked beautiful! As the bride, my make-up lasted the entire day and I had very little shine (which is something Tamar took extra time to ensure). All the ladies she worked on that day had nothing but great things to say about her and her work. I almost never write reviews, but I wanted to make sure Tamar's work was praised accordingly. She did a wonderful job!
    Katie Married on 06/24/2016
    Tamar is super professional and has a fun, comforting personality. During my wedding makeup trial, Tamar listened to what I wanted and since she's very knowledgeable about makeup she knew what worked best with my skin tone/features. She is great at bringing out the inner beauty in any woman. On my wedding day, Tamar made me feel relaxed and confident that she knew my wedding makeup vision so I had absolutely nothing to worry about. I recommend Tamar/ Makeup by Naturally Chic 100% to any woman because she is a good listener and fantastic makeup artist!!
    Samantha Married on 06/18/2016
    Tamar is a passionate makeup artist and her passion is apparent in her work. She was open to suggestions and listened to what I requested, was flexible, and professional. Tamar did an amazing job at my wedding! I was very happy with my natural glow and bold lip color! I felt so beautiful. My bridesmaids also looked flawless! Thank you Tamar!
    Lauren Married on 05/28/2016
    Tamar has done my make-up few times and I love her work every single time. She is an amazing artist. I asked her to be a part of our wedding. She had done my bridemaids as well as me for my wedding. We all looked gorgeous!! I highly recommend her to anyone who wants their make-up done and look beautiful!
    Marian Married on 11/21/2015
    Makeup by Naturally Chic was heaven sent on my wedding day. She was professional, prompt, and my makeup was perfect! I booked on slightly short notice, but she went above and beyond to accommodate me. I was so pleased with her product. I have my next appointment booked already. Highly recommend!!
    Alicia Married on 06/13/2015
    Tamar is a wonderful person that does fantastic make-up. She is professional, flexible, and truly listens to what her client wants. My wedding was held outdoors and she captured the feel perfectly. Everyone looked so beautiful and natural. To this day, I still have people complimenting on my bridal party's make-up from the wedding!