Makeup By Molly Reviews

Makeup By Molly 5
Makeup By Molly 6
Makeup By Molly 7

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

Molly is the best around

Molly made this nervous bride so relaxed. She treats you like family rather than a client and takes the time to get to know the client! I have extremely sensitive skin and she made sure she had product for my picky skin! Wish I could get my makeup done by her all the time!

Makeup By Molly 8
    Makeup By Molly 9

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Wow Katie you really know how to make a person feel special! It touches my heart to hear you felt like family rather than a client because that's how I view you!! Doing your makeup all the time would be something I could get used to, lol! Thanks for being so awesome and sweet. Xoxo~

Natasha · Married on 05/18/2019

Molly is amazing!! I had never had my makeup done before and I was skeptical, but was blown away at the end result! She works with your skin type and is very professional and talented. Will definitely use her in the future!!

Makeup By Molly's reply:

I'm so glad you loved the end result. Your face when you looked in the mirror was priceless and gave me chills! Can't wait to do your wedding girl! xoxo
  • MELISSA

MELISSA · Married on 01/26/2019

Molly is the best! Definitely highly recommended!

Molly is so nice and she does amazing work! My make up was perfect all night! I was dancing like crazy and my make up looked great from beginning to end. I highly recommend her. You will not regret it!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Thanks so much Melissa! You can see it gleaming in your photo! It was my pleasure, I love how yours turned out with the sparkles! You looked like a princess!! xo!
  • Maurizia

Maurizia Crittenden · Married on 01/26/2019

Molly is amazing, she is an extremely talented makeup artist!

Molly is amazing! She is such an awesome person with a very happy and sparkly personality! She is such an amazing makeup artist! She did my makeup and my daughters makeup for my daughters wedding. Molly transformed us with her beautiful and skillful artistry. The makeup was perfect and beautiful and lasted all day and late into the evening without needing a single touch up. We couldn’t have hoped for a more perfect makeup artist!! We are so happy and grateful we choose Molly! She is Amazing Molly!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Awww Maurizia! It's clients like you that make me absolutely LOVE what I do. Clients turn into good friends! I'm so so glad we crossed paths and I got to be there on her big day. She looked like a princess and you looked like a QUEEN! I'm so glad the makeup stayed throughout the night! I am honored I got to be apart of your memories. I'll see you soon!!! ~M.
  • Jocelyn

Jocelyn · Married on 11/24/2018

So fun to work with

Planned my wedding from out of state, but she fit me in for a trial last minute two days before the wedding. All of my bridesmaids and my mom absolutely loved her. She even helped out when we were in the bridal suite and took some pictures when she was able to and sent them to us! Her makeup skills are amazing and she made me feel so gorgeous on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Makeup By Molly's reply:

YOU were a delight to work with Jocelyn! Thank you so much for your kind words! I enjoyed getting to know you and your family, not to mention fell in LOVE with your venue!! *drooling* What a beautiful day it was, thanks for hiring me to be with you on your big day!! xoxo

Emily · Married on 11/18/2018

Always makes sure the client is perfectly happy with their services, and always goes above and beyond to make each client feel like a queen, no matter what the occasion!

Makeup By Molly 10

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Thank you, Emily! Feeling like a queen is always my mission! I can't wait for more makeup sessions with you! Xoxo~

Aubrey Walker · Married on 10/15/2018

Makeup for photoshoot

Molly is amazing! She was able to fit me in on shorter notice and did my makeup exactly how I wanted for our family pictures. She’s also really funny and lovely to talk to so that’s always a plus :)

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Thank you Aubrey! I could talk with you all day! ;) I had so much fun with you and your boo on your photo day! Thanks for taking the time to come to me!! Your pictures turned out magical

Kylie · Married on 10/06/2018

Absolutely loved Molly! Everything about the experience was great. She definitely knows how to make a lady feel beautiful!

Sent on 10/11/2017
    Makeup By Molly 11

You're glowing from within Kylie!! Thanks for giving me the opportunity <3

Valerie · Married on 08/18/2018

I am so happy to have had Molly as my makeup artist for my wedding. She did bridal makeup for myself, bridesmaids, Jr bridesmaid and mother of the groom. After meeting her for a trial I knew she was going to be perfect. She has a very sweet personality and really listens to what you like and don't like, and make sure you are totally 100% happy with it. Her style is beautiful, soft glowy and very detailed. She matches your style and choses amazing colors for each skin color. It isn't heavy looking but yet stays on ALL day. Seriously, it survived through the ceremony, sweating through outdoor photographs in 100 degree weather for 2 hours, dinner, dancing, and at the end of the night after 10 hours of running around the makeup still looked pretty good with no touch up besides a little lipstick refresh. Seriously amazing.

I also want to add that Molly was very responsive through the whole process which is very appreciated! It makes the process so much easier. She answered any questions or requests I had. The day of the wedding she was there bright and early right on time, and was so easy going and flexible working around our photographer taking pics and the bustle of getting everything ready. I highly recommend Molly for makeup, her professionalism, kindness and skills are way above and beyond what I had hoped for. Thank you so much.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Valerie!! Your words have me left in tears! Thanks so much for the detailed review!!! I really enjoyed your day, meeting your friends and family and of course beautifying you! It was such an honor to be the one you picked after turning down a few other artists, I'm glad we were able to come to a perfect match! Thanks again and I wish you all the happiness in the world!!!

Molly
  • F

fmarie · Married on 07/21/2018

Bridal makeup

Molly did my makeup for my wedding! SHES AMAZING! she was on time , friendly and professional. She did my bridesmaids makeup as well! We got so many compliments! SHES THE BEST!

Makeup By Molly's reply:

And what a fun day this was!!! Thank you so much, I would do it again and again if I could!! Your friends and family made me feel right at home, and I loved every minute of your day. Thank you Faith!!!

Teresa · Married on 05/25/2018

Molly was absolutely AMAZING! I would not have wanted anyone else! I had emailed her asking for her services and she immediately responded and was always attentive to my needs! On my wedding day she was there early to set up and made our day that much more awesome! All of my wedding party loved her so much so that one of them wants to use her for her wedding! Not only is she very talented but she is also very affordable! Thank you so much Molly for making my day that much more special and for doing such a killer job!!!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Aww. Teresa, I had so much fun on your big day and will remember it forever. Who knew that meeting you on Wedding Wire would even lead to me helping you into your dress!! I loved being apart of your day and watching your memories unfold with your loved ones. It was an absolute blast and I hope the rest of your day was everything you dreamed it would be! Thanks again, and thanks for the sweet words!

Michaele · Married on 12/12/2017

Molly did my wedding make up, and I couldn’t have been any happier! She does amazing work! She helped make my special day perfect!

Sent on 01/31/2018
    Makeup By Molly 12

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Aww thank you!! I had so much fun with you and your hubby on your special day! I hope married life is everything you imagined it being!! <3

Ali Westbrook · Married on 09/30/2017

Molly is the best!

We loved Molly! She brought such a positive upbeat energy to the morning and felt like she had been friends with us all forever! She wasn’t stressed or rushed for a single minute, which goes unnoticed but is absolutely crucial. It was the first time that I didn’t fuss or fix my makeup after getting it done. Molly made everyone feel absolutely beautiful!!

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Oh sweet Ali girl!!! Thank you so much for your feedback, it's so nice to hear that after I leave for the day, everyone was comfortable and the makeup was loved and lasted! This was such a fun day and I felt like your crew was family. Thanks for letting me be apart of the fun and of course, beautifying all the girls!!! Xoxo~

Janice · Married on 09/23/2017

I was a mother of the groom and wanted to look extra special, Molly was great and made me look and feel beautiful. I don’t wear a lot of makeup normally but Molly knew exactly what to do and what I needed to make the day special for pictures and the whole affair.

Makeup By Molly 13
    Makeup By Molly 14

Makeup By Molly's reply:

AAwwwww take me back to this day!!! So much fun! Thanks so much Janice, I had a blast! Can't wait to see pics :)

Shelbi Campodonico · Married on 08/26/2017

Amazing work!

I'm obsessed with my makeup everytime Molly does it. She has done my makeup many times and every time I feel like a million bucks! I would 100% recommend anyone to her. She really knows what she is doing! Love makeup by Molly!

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Shelbi!! Thank you!! You know I LOVE doing your makeup! I would do it 100 times again! Thanks for always trusting me and letting me go all out! I love that I get to beautify you for all the biggest special occasions in your life. Love you girl! Xoxo~

Shelbi Campodonico · Married on 08/26/2017

Amazing work!

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Thank you miss Shelbi!! Your face is one of my favorites girl!!! Thanks for always trusting me and letting me go all out! xoxo

Emily · Married on 08/25/2017

The best part about Molly's services is that she pays such attention to detail and goes above and beyond to make her clients feel so beautiful. Molly has helped me get ready for so many special events or just small social events and I am so happy with her work every time.

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Thanks for returning every time :) Love doing your makeup for any event! xoxo
  • Denora

Denora Vasquez · Married on 06/10/2017

Best Makeup Artist!!

Molly was referred to me over a year ago for my engagment photos and wedding. She did an amazing job...my makeup was flawless! Since then she has done my makeup for my Baby Shower and Maternity photos! Shes the best!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Makeup By Molly 15
    Makeup By Molly 16

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Oh gosh Denora, these photos rock my world!!! You my dear are so beautiful, inside and out. The part I love most is getting to be there for all the important and memorable times in your life! It's always my pleasure... now I'm ready for baby #2 :))))

Cheyenne · Married on 05/22/2017

Molly did the makeup for not only me, but my mother as well. She had made the wedding morning so much easier for me to get through! Her warm hearted and glowing presence really made the getting ready process a breeze! She is amazing and I would recommend her over and over again!

Makeup By Molly's reply:

You were such a calm and collected bride! Thanks again for allowing me to make your day an extra bit of special. xoxo

Kristina · Married on 05/06/2017

Molly did an amazing job on my make-up and my whole wedding party's make-up as well. She is so sweet and does beautiful work. Worth every penny :)

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Had so much fun doing your whole wedding party! Thanks for hiring me for the job! xoxo

Katie · Married on 06/14/2014

Molly of Makeup By Molly made me glamorous for my Baby Shower! I didn’t have a direction for how I wanted my makeup and Molly made me feel so Comfortable with her creativity! I will continue to use Makeup By Molly for all my glamour type events!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Makeup By Molly's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! You were glowing from within!

korinna · Married on 09/29/2013

Molly is so talented and so sweet! she really knows what she is doing and is a pleasure to be around, id recommend her to anyone :)

Thank you so much Korinna!!! <3