Makeup By Mary B Reviews

7 | Tulsa, OK

7 Reviews for Makeup By Mary B

• ttrevino

Taylor · Married on 10/15/2016

Mary was amazing! She listened to the style I wanted and showed me examples of what she was thinking to make sure we were on the same page. I had her do my makeup for our engagement photo session, which worked like a trial for the wedding. Come wedding day, she was happy to help in whatever way needed to make sure we met our deadline for the first look. I absolutely love my bridal makeup!

Sent on 02/17/2017

Mary was amazing! She definitely knows what she is doing. She was on time and prepared for anything! Idon't ever wear makeup so I was a little nervous and I didn't have a particular look in mind. Mary made me look glamorous and natural at the same time. My husband's jaw dropped when I walked down the isle and I look amazing in my pictures!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Amazing make up artist! She nailed the look I was going for to a T. I looked awesome. You won't be disappointed I promise you!

Sent on 11/23/2014

Sharon · Married on 10/18/2014

Thank you Mary for making my daughters wedding day such a special day for her. You did a fabulous job! I would recommend Mary to many others who are looking for these services .

Sent on 11/10/2014

Mary is absolutely wonderful. Very professional. I'll be using Mary for all my future beauty needs!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Margaux · Married on 09/20/2014

Mary did an absolutely fabulous job on my bridal makeup! I told her I was going for a Kim Kardashian look and she seemed very well informed on how to recreate it. I'd never had my makeup professionally done before and I was a little nervous to see how it would turn out. I was super impressed with the trial application, and the final look for the day of the wedding came out even better! Mary really took her time to apply every last touch flawlessly. The wedding pictures turned out beautifully. My features were enhanced, but I still looked like myself. I will definitely use Mary again for future special occasions.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Mary was our MUA for my wedding. She arrived early, prepared and with a pleasant attitude. She was also very affordable. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a professional artist!

Sent on 11/11/2014