Makeup by Manet Palma Reviews

View more information

• Jennifer
    Jennifer B. Married on 10/30/2021

Could not be MORE Satisfied

After several attempts to secure hair and make up services, I ran across Manet's page. I had done several trials and was not happy with the results and initially planned to do my own hair and make up, but was encouraged by others to not take on the stress on the day of.

I could not have envisioned the trial going any better, and the day of was even more perfect! Manet listened to me and my bridal party, was sweet, professional, attentive, and absolutely PERFECT for everyone.

I cannot recommend her enough, and will be using her for ANY occasions that I have coming in the future!
    Lc Married on 10/04/2021

Outstanding. You won't find better.

Manet was exceptional in every way. She's talented and hardworking. She's responsive, flexible, and caring. Everyone in my bridal party loved her and loved her work. I feel very fortunate to have found her and that she was available.
    Kira K. Married on 09/26/2021

Sister of the groom

Manet was amazing! Best hair and makeup I have ever had professionally done. She was so sweet, timely, responsive, and talented- hair and makeup lasted all day!
  • Sarah
    Sarah R. Married on 09/25/2021

BEST Makeup artist!

Manet was amazing from the very beginning! She was quick in communication and very easy to schedule my trial and wedding makeup with. She was happy to come to me to complete my trial appointment. She was early and very professional! Manet made me feel extremely comfortable, and I knew I was in the best hands! The makeup she did for my wedding day was beyond my expectations! It was exactly what I pictured, and she made me feel so beautiful! My makeup didn't move for 12 hours! we did my makeup at 11am, and I ended my night at 11pm! It looked exactly the same! She was very detailed, and most of all she was such a fun and bubbly person! She even did my mom's eye makeup last minute, and made her feel so beautiful! Look no further, Manet is the perfect makeup artist for your special day!
    Logan B. Married on 09/18/2021

Bridal makeup

Manet did my makeup and hair for my wedding. We did a trial a month or so before. She was on time (even early), very professional, and open to what I was wanting. She nailed it! She even came up with a custom primer since we knew it was going to be HOT that day and I am a tad shiny anyway. She did a beautiful job!!
  • Mandy
    Mandy F. Married on 08/06/2021

From “Shrek” to “Fiona” in 30 minutes

Manet took me from “Shrek” to “Fiona” in 30 minutes under pressure. She arrived early and was set up before I even got to the venue!! She was BEYOND amazing. I was so impressed by her work and her professionalism. She brought everything one could need to do the best job possible, including studio lighting for that perfect coloring.

She gave me the particular look I asked for (which is amazing because I showed her a lifetime’s worth of Pinterest makeup pins that all look very different). The makeup she used was so high quality that I didn’t have to touch up AT ALL, on my wedding day. In fact, it stayed in tact on my sister’s face until even the next day!

One huge selling-point for me was the eyelashes she included for me and all my bridesmaids. I know very little about false eyelashes (only that I wanted them) so it was nice that she provided them, saving me hours of researching and buying them myself. Besides her incredible ability as a makeup artist, she has a wonderful personality as well. She made all my bridesmaids (who are very different in character) laugh while doing their makeup. She truly made my wedding day special for all of us!! Would recommend 300%.
    Naomi C. Married on 07/28/2021

Wedding make up artist

Magnetic did a great job on my wedding make-up.