Makeup by Mak Reviews

Makeup by Mak 3
Makeup by Mak 4
Makeup by Mak 5

Carley · Married on 03/23/2019

I need Makenna everyday!!

Makenna was amazing! She is so friendly & professional! Her makeup is OUTSTANDING! Everyone complimented our makeup! Even my husband who doesn’t like makeup on me said it was beautiful! She doesn’t cake it on (thank goodness) & will make you look flawless! Can’t recommend her enough! My girls have texted me since then saying they need her everyday to do makeup. You won’t regret booking her!

Makeup by Mak 6
    Sent on 03/27/2019

Kayln · Married on 08/26/2018

Makenna was the best makeup artist I’ve ever had she made me feel so good on my wedding day that when she she showed me my own face I began to cry happy tears of how pretty she made me feel. I’m pregnant so I had a few imperfections that I was self conscious about but Makenna made me feel so comfortable and also knew exactly how she would help hide those pesky imperfections. I trusted her the entire way through my makeup application and didn’t look until she was completely done. She did exactly what I wanted and more! Makenna is the sweetest girl and I’m so happy I chose her to make me look my best on my wedding. In the picture show also did my maid of honors makeup and made her so incredibly beautiful

Makeup by Mak 7
    Sent on 08/30/2018

Andria · Married on 08/26/2018

We hired Makeena to do the makeup for my daughters wedding recently. From beginning to the end, Makeena was very professional and exceeded my expectations. She did the makeup for my daughter, the bride, the maid of honor, grandmother and myself. She gave us all beautiful looks. Very natural and perfect for pictures, too. Everyone’s makeup was spot on and our makeup lasted well after wedding was over. Thank you for helping was make my daughters wedding so beautiful!

Makeup by Mak 8
    Sent on 08/31/2018

Shawn · Married on 06/23/2018

Makenna did an amazing job at our wedding which took place on June 23, 2018. She singlehandedly did the makeup for myself, 5 bridesmaids, and both mom's. She is so sweet and was very professional about everything. Everyone looked incredible and felt beautiful all day long! I feel beyond blessed to have had her on my wedding team that day. If you're able to or are looking for someone to do Makeup, book Makenna! You will not be disappointed by any means!

Makeup by Mak 9
    Makeup by Mak 10
    Makeup by Mak 11
    Makeup by Mak 12
    Sent on 07/16/2018

Sasha · Married on 05/05/2018

She is absolutely amazing!! I would recommend her to everyone for their special day. I have never looked so perfect!! My bridesmaids looked absolutely stunning. All of them weren’t going to get their makeup done, but after seeing how beautiful everyone looked, everyone ended up having it done! I could go on and on about how much I would recommend her. Seriously, you must hire her for your big day worth every penny, which wasn’t even that much! Great price!

Makeup by Mak 13
    Makeup by Mak 14
    Sent on 06/05/2018

Jacquelyn · Married on 12/01/2017

Used her twice already and will use her for my wedding!!!

Ashley · Married on 12/01/2017

She was absolutely wonderful! She made me feel and look so beautiful on my wedding day. I’d recommend her to any bride to be!

Makeup by Mak 15

Natasha · Married on 12/01/2017

To be honest this was my first time getting my make up done!! You made me feel so comfortable. Very sweet and gentle. You made me feel like a model! Thank youuu

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Mackenna was an absolute pleasure to work with! She did my, and all my bridesmaids’ makeup for my big day! Everyone looked stunning and our makeup lasted all day! Highly recommend her services to brides or make up for any occasion.

Makeup by Mak 16

Jordan · Married on 04/21/2017

I have known Makenna since I was about 4 years old! She has always been so talented with makeup. She did makeup for my wedding party and the mothers along with my sister’s wedding and she was amazing! Everyone looked so beautiful. She knows how to accentuate your features beautifully. I definitely recommend her!

Taylor · Married on 03/03/2017

Makenna did my make for my engagements and wedding and the makeup for my bridal party and did a PHENOMENAL job! All of my friends commented on how amazing of a job she did! She did such a great job that I had her do my makeup for another event I had a few weeks later. Any time someone I know asks for makeup recommendations, I send them to Makenna! She is professional, friendly, flexible, RELIABLE, and she can do any style I’ve ever asked her to do! You won’t be disappointed!

Makeup by Mak 17
    Makeup by Mak 18
    Makeup by Mak 19
    Sent on 03/23/2018

Gisella · Married on 10/07/2016

Makenna does amazing make up. She fulfilled my wants and needs of how I wanted my make up done for my wedding! I highly recommend her for any occasion as she is the best make up artist that I know !!

Myriam · Married on 10/07/2016

She’s great super patient and does exactly what you want. I’ve used her more than once for weddings.

Makeup by Mak 20

Katie · Married on 07/11/2015

Makenna was so sweet and everyone’s makeup looked AMAZING!! I would highly recommend her for your special day.

Sent on 03/01/2018