Makeup.By.Lyss Reviews

23 | Perkasie, PA

23 Reviews for Makeup.By.Lyss

• Stefani

Stefani C. · Getting married on 07/31/2023

Great makeover and experience:)

Loved the way my make up turned out, one of favorite looks I’ve ever had! The experience itself was also so enjoyable and low stress. Alyssa is super friendly and accommodating. Also loved the make up brands and how it held up throughout the day :)

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa D. · Married on 07/09/2021

She⠹s is amazing!

Alyssa is amazing. She is super friendly, talented, quick to responses, personable and takes her time! I felt so beautiful after my makeup was done. She did makeup on me I didn’t think I could achieve! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a MUA!

• Lindsay

Lindsay M. · Married on 06/26/2021

She is amazing!

My girls and I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day!!!! I highly recommend her!😍

Carolyn M. · Married on 06/26/2021

Amazing experience!

Perfect makeup look for the occasion

• Shannon

Shannon B. · Married on 06/20/2021

Amazing! Loved it

Alyssa was amazing to work with. She pays attention to the details and doesn’t rush. I loved the end result!

Kendall B. · Married on 06/19/2021

Helped me realize my true potential

Having someone do your hair or makeup is such a luxury but it can be really stressful to decide who to trust. I chose lyss after viewing her Instagram and reading reviews. I wanted to be be glam but also true to my natural features for the wedding and she managed to capture just that. I don’t typically wear a lot of make up so I didn’t want to be overdone and unrecognizable to friends and family. She clearly understood and I can honestly say that it was the most beautiful I have ever felt. She was so professional and polite and willing to come on site with short notice. I will definitely be using her services again and recommending her to everyone I know. Also, brownie points for the most comfortable fake eyelash application ever. Couldn’t even tell I had them on…SKILLS

Janelle C. · Married on 06/18/2021

Such an Amazing and fun time!

Alyssa was so professional but also so engaging and fun to be around! I’ve never gotten my makeup professionally done and I’m so happy Alyssa was my first experience! Definitely recommend!

Jordana M. · Married on 05/22/2021

So happy I went with a professional!

Alyssa’s work gave me the confidence I needed for my big day. She was so kind and professional and did an AMAZING job with both my hair and makeup

Allyson A. · Married on 05/21/2021

Highly Recommend

Alyssa went above and beyond. She was very responsive and understood the look I wanted. My hair and makeup lasted all night and I received many compliments.
    Prices are reasonable and she left me with a small baggy to touch up my makeup if necessary throughout the night.

• Victoria

Victoria B. · Married on 05/16/2021

Amazing artist

Alyssa is a knowledgeable artist! She can create any look you desire. Alyssa makes you feel comfortable and beautiful. Would recommend to anyone looking for a makeup artist on their special day!

Rachel · Married on 05/15/2021

Bridal Shower makeup and hair

Alyssa did my hair and makeup for my bridal shower and did a great job! I received many compliments during the day and it looked awesome in pictures!

Amanda · Married on 05/01/2021

10/10 recommend - fabulous!

I had Alyssa for my 5.1.21 (rescheduled our date and venue from January of 21) and she was so cooperative with all of the changes. She is professional and does great work! I had her do my hair and makeup along with quite a large bridal party. She did fabulous for all of us! I can't recommend her enough - I felt like a true princess on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/25/2021

Colleen S. · Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing for wedding makeup and hair!

Alyssa is a true professional and really great and passionate about her work. She is a perfectionist and wants you to look your best and most importantly be satisfied with your look before she leaves. I look forward to using Alyssa for future events!

Sent on 12/14/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda B. · Married on 11/08/2020

Flawless work!

I had 9 bridesmaids and they all loved their makeup and hair! I could not be happier with how everything turned out!

Morgan M. · Married on 11/08/2020

Absolutely LOVED my makeup 💄

I would recommend 100% for any wedding or special occasion. Lyss did an amazing job and made me feel so beautiful as the maid of honor for my sisters wedding!

Sent on 07/10/2021
  • Olivia

Olivia O. · Married on 10/24/2020

Personable and so talented!

Alyssa is amazing. Not only did she make me feel so calm before walking down she really brought my vision to life. Super versatile, would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2021

Lamis A. · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing

Alyssa and Noel were absolutely amazing! They were incredibly flexible and patient throughout the process. They did hair and makeup for the bride along with four bridesmaids and were very organized. We had to get ready at two locations due to not being allowed to go to the venue until a certain time but Alyssa communicated back and forth until we figured out a timeline that would work. They were professional but very fun at the same time! We had a great time getting ready in the bridal suite while they worked on the hair and makeup. I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Noemi M. · Married on 10/01/2020

Best around!

Alyssa is simply the best! She walks you through step by step, asks questions and does exactly what you want her to do! Would recommend 10/10!:)

Sent on 07/15/2021

Noel L. · Married on 11/18/2017

Excellent!

Alyssa did such a wonderful job on my wedding day she made sure I was as comfortable as possible and got my make up done just in time for my big day! She really made sure to listen to what I wanted and it turned out perfect!

Sent on 08/02/2020

Alyssa did a fantastic job! She listened to what I was envisioning and guided me through the process. I felt really taken care of! The end result was better than I could have ever hoped for- I felt so beautiful for my big day! I can't recommend her enough, she is very talented

Sent on 06/06/2016

Beautiful outcome and made makeup appropriate for the venue. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to look stunning on the big day.

Sent on 04/28/2016

Very accommodating to what I wanted done for my makeup! I just showed her a picture of what I wanted and she gave me that and more!

Sent on 04/28/2016

Loved working with Alyssa. I can be very squirmy and impatient when getting my make up done but Alyssa did a fantastic job making me feel comfortable. I went from looking 0 to 100 with her makeup. She does exactly what you say and better! I would recommend for weddings, proms, formals! Great service!