Makeup by Lark Mervine Reviews

Makeup by Lark Mervine 7
  • Amanda

Amanda Schmiedel 路 Getting married on 04/03/2020

Lark is amazing!

Lark was absolutely amazing and willing to accommodate all needs! I (the bride) have very sensitive skin and can only use certain products. She was more than willing to work with me and made me look absolutely beautiful! All of my girls have very different skin types/look desires and she was able to adapt to all of us showing what amazing range of talent she has! I will absolutely use her for all of my professional makeup needs! And she is sweet to boot!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 8

Makeup by Lark Mervine's reply:

Thank you so much for the sweet words Amanda! It was an honor and privilege to be a part of your special day!! I hope we see each other again soon! :)

Brogan Boles 路 Married on 01/31/2019

Lark is Amazing! Book her!

Lark is passionate about making sure you already know how beautiful you are and listening to what you need to feel special. As someone who is novice with make-up, I felt completely comfortable asking her questions and collaborating with her on my wedding day look. She took the time to create something really beautiful during my trial make-up and brought it all to life the day of the wedding. She really took great care of me, my bridesmaids, and my mother the day of the wedding and I have her to thank for making me and my crew look GORGEOUS in my wedding photos!

Sent on 04/08/2019
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 9

Makeup by Lark Mervine's reply:

BROGAN!!! Thank you so much for the sweet words! I had the best time spending the morning with you and genuinely don't think I have ever laughed that hard while doing makeup. I guess I should expect that, being in a roomful of comediennes. 馃槀馃挆
  • Heidi

Heidi Unger 路 Married on 10/05/2018

Wedding Makeup for 2

Lark was SUCH a pleasure to work with! She came to our hotel room the morning of our wedding to do makeup for my wife and I, and did a BEAUTIFUL job on both of us- one with classic femme wedding makeup, one with more masculine subtle makeup. We could not have been more impressed by her knowledge of what would make our photos look the best while also being true to our own unique style. Lark is a true professional and we are both so grateful we booked her for our special day.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 10
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 11
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 12
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 13
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 14

Makeup by Lark Mervine's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Heidi and B! It was an absolute pleasure to share the morning of your special day with you! And these photos..... I cannot get over the love that you to have for each other. 馃挀
  • Mel

Mel Cooper 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Exactly what we'd hoped for

Lark was the perfect addition to our wedding day. We had so many bridesmaids that we ended up having to start makeup at 6am, and she was there ready to go on time. She was personable, easy to talk to, extremely talented and made the morning super fun. She is equally good with providing ideas/guidance and following specific requests. I would absolutely use her services again and would recommend her to everyone! Thanks Lark for helping make our day go smoothly!

Sent on 12/20/2018
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 15
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 16

Makeup by Lark Mervine's reply:

Thank you so much Mel and Erin! You two are such quality people and I was so honored to be able to share such a big day with you and your loved ones!

Ashley 路 Married on 08/25/2018

Lark did such a gorgeous job with my bridal makeup and with my bridal party. I've attached photos so you can see the makeup she did for me, my mother and for our engagement photos. She's easy to work with, kind and professional. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 22
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 23
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 24

Makeup by Lark Mervine's reply:

Thank you Ashley, YOU are so sweet! I had so much fun spending the morning with you and your best gals! 馃挀

Alexandra 路 Married on 06/29/2018

Lark did an absolutely amazing job for myself and my bridesmaids for my wedding! She's quick and friendly! Being a salon owner myself I was nerve but she put me completely at ease and was super easy to talk to about what I was wanting for my wedding day look! I carry her card at my salon now and recommend her to all my brides!!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Angela 路 Married on 05/27/2018

Lark did such an amazing job on my wedding makeup for me and 4 bridesmaids. She is very talented, and made all of us look and feel so beautiful. She was fun to work with, and very professional. I would highly recommend Lark as she is passionate about her work and genuinely cares about making you look your best!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 25
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 26
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 27
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 28
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 29
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 30

Makeup by Lark Mervine's reply:

Thank you so much Angie! I am so glad I was able to be a part of your big day! The was so special meeting the rest of your family! Tell your mom I say hi!! 鉂わ笍

Kelly 路 Married on 10/25/2017

Lark is incredibly talented and does beautiful work. She's worth every penny and some! Hire her for any and everything

Sent on 10/25/2017

Lia 路 Married on 09/22/2017

I hired Lark after being a bridesmaid in another wedding where she was the makeup artist. I was having such a difficult time finding a perfect fit in a makeup artist for my big day, as I was trying to stay natural looking and not made up in a way that I would be unrecognizable or feel not natural. I had 3 or 4 trials before meeting Lark, and none of them had my fiance too excited. When he saw me as a bridesmaid, the first thing he said to me is why can't you do your makeup like that for the wedding?! I decided to hire her then and didn't look back! She was professional, thorough, and took exactly what I wanted and made it a reality. I LOVE the way her work photographed and I am so grateful I found her! I will upload a photo of both my bridesmaid makeup and wedding makeup, so you can see her range of talents! I would wholeheartedly recommend Lark!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 31
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 32
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 33
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 34
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 35

Katherine 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Lark was recommended by a friend and I am so happy she was able to do my wedding makeup! She did a wonderful job (both trial & day of), and I couldn鈥檛 have been happier with my vintage glam look! She even helped out my mom by doing her eyebrows for her the day of. Lark is professional & kind- and clearly knows her business very well. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 36
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 37
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 38

Christy 路 Married on 08/26/2017

I hired Lark for my destination wedding in the Denver area. I'm from Dallas, so I wasn't able to do a make up trial at all which would make most brides nervous, I'm sure! But i'd heard such great things about Lark so I trusted her skills, and I was so glad that she was the one to do my wedding day make up! She listened to me when I told her what I wanted. I wanted to look like my natural self and I showed her some photos of what my ideal wedding make up would look like. She did such a great job and I felt so beautiful on my big day, Lark was so wonderful and so accommodating! She even came to my hotel room bright and early to make sure that I was ready for my late morning wedding. If you are looking for a talented make up artist, Lark is your girl!

Sent on 12/02/2017

Lindsay 路 Married on 07/29/2017

I loved working with Lark for makeup services on my wedding day. Lark brought another makeup artist since we had a large wedding party and she was also phenomenal. The trial with Lark was super helpful, as I was able to tell her what I wanted done differently the day of the wedding and she accommodated those requests perfectly. It is obvious from the get-go that Lark has a ton of experience and passion for her work and I highly recommend her! She was also super communicative and responsive which is always appreciated as a bride.

Sent on 03/02/2018
  • I

Ilene 路 Married on 10/15/2016

Lark was truly a lifesaver. I had an awful makeup trial two weeks before my wedding date with my original makeup artist and had to scramble to find a replacement - Lark was available and so willing to help me out! She even had me scheduled for my trial within two days of contacting her. The makeup was everything I wanted it to be and more. She understood my vision exactly and spent the whole session making sure she was perfecting it. Not only did our makeup look stunning on our wedding day, she was an absolute joy to spend the morning of my wedding with. If only I could get married again to get the opportunity to work with her once more!

Sent on 01/16/2017

Jessica 路 Married on 10/17/2015

Lark is fantastic! I highly recommend her for bridal makeup on your big day. She was great to work with ahead of time and day of, providing makeup services for myself, my bridal party and even a few friends. Everyone was so happy with the results - it gave us all an extra confidence boost that really came through in the pictures and video.

Sent on 01/21/2016
  • User4953341 路 2+ years ago

Lark was absolutely amazing! She truly is a professional, and was able to accommodate me and and my 4 bridesmaids. She made each one of us look amazing, and even had me meet her at her home for a trial run before the big day. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Mary Helen 路 Married on 07/17/2015

Lark was super accommodating with my destination wedding schedule in Denver! We did my 鈥渢rial鈥 for my rehearsal dinner and then saw her bright and early the next day! I loved my makeup from both events. She did a beautiful job! She listened to exactly what I wanted and made it happen. She even covered my darker patches of skin! She was a perfect fit for getting ready with all my ladies and made everyone feel comfortable, especially the moms! We learned we even have a lot in common. I would have her do my makeup again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 39
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 40
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 41
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 42
    Makeup by Lark Mervine 43

Amanda 路 Married on 06/07/2015

Lark did my makeup for a boudoir bridal-themed photoshoot, and she did a fantastic job. She did lovely, soft makeup that perfectly complemented my outfits for the shoot, and gave me a different look than I usually wear while still keeping me in my comfort zone. While I usually wear red lipstick, Lark found the perfect, flattering pink for me which better suited the bridal boudoir look. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/26/2016