Makeup By Krissy V Reviews

Makeup By Krissy V 6
  • Swhiting

Sarah 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Wonderful make up artist

KRISSY V IS AMAZING! Her make up for myself, my bridesmaids, and moms turned out phenomenal! My makeup lasted all night, highly recommend!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • Mary

Mary Love-Wallace 路 Married on 12/01/2018

The Best of the Best!

Let me first start off by saying that I was completely against having a makeup artist for my wedding. It was my fear that I wouldn鈥檛 look like myself on the wedding day since my idea of glam makeup is wearing light-colored eye shadow. I also had a HUGE fear of fake eyelashes. I had visions of them ripping my real lashes out! Haha 馃ぃ

I stumbled upon Krissy鈥檚 page and decided to email her with my irrational makeup fears. Thinking that there鈥檚 no way that this incredibly skilled professional would waste her time with just an inquiry, I was shocked to see that she actually emailed me back the very next day. She sent a very detailed, warm, and honest response and put my mind at ease. I immediately booked her!

What I think sets Krissy aside from all the other makeup artists in the area is her ability to do very subtle, natural makeup to very full-glam, bold makeup. She truly listens to her clients and works diligently with them to ensure they鈥檙e 1000% comfortable and ecstatic with their look.

Krissy made me feel the most beautiful I鈥檝e ever felt in my entire life, and she made my mama and girls feel so incredibly gorgeous. I truly don鈥檛 know how I can ever thank her for that priceless gift!!! 馃挒馃挒馃挒 She is truly THE BEST!!! 馃槏

Sent on 03/06/2019

Carli 路 Married on 10/20/2018

if I could give a million stars I would! you will never find anyone better to make you feel like a queen on your big day! Krissy made my girls and I feel so beautiful! I cannot thank her enough for the wonderful experience on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Bella 路 Married on 09/15/2018

The Best Choice!!!

Krissy was a gem from start to finish! She answered my emails promptly, was a treat to be around in person, and her work is AMAZING! She makes sure to give you exactly what you want, no matter what. And best of all, the makeup feels so light and comfortable on your face. Thanks Krissy for making me feel so beautiful!!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Maureen 路 Married on 09/08/2018

Krissy is the best and she did an amazing job!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kelly 路 Married on 08/02/2018

Krissy is such a beautiful and kind soul! I found her by happenstance on Facebook before I was even engaged and knew she was going to be my makeup artist. She does beautiful work. I have never felt more beautiful than I did on my wedding day and I owe a lot of that to Krissy. I wasn鈥檛 the only one to feel that way. My bridesmaids, mom, and mother-in-law all felt they same way! She is so gracious and talked to every single one of us, explained what she was doing, and made each of our makeup our own. Anytime I need my makeup done for any reason, I will be reaching out to her. If you chose Krissy as your makeup artist, you will be making the best decision!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Makeup By Krissy V 7
    Makeup By Krissy V 8
    Makeup By Krissy V 9
    Makeup By Krissy V 10

Milica 路 Married on 07/21/2018

It as such a blessing to have Krissy do my wedding day makeup. From the initial email to the big day, she was nothing short of wonderful. While she is incredibly talented, she goes out of her way to make sure your vision comes to life. I was (admittedly) a very picky bride, but she was nothing but patient & accommodating.

Krissy - you are an absolute doll, and I can't thank you enough for making me feel beautiful :)

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Makeup By Krissy V 11
    Makeup By Krissy V 12

Jamie 路 Married on 07/14/2018

Krissy is so talented and so down to earth. Made me feel so beautiful. Was one of the best days in my life! She made all of my wedding party feel so special. Actually one of my bridesmaids looked in the mirror after makeup was on and started to cry bc of how beautiful she looked and felt. Would recommend her to anyone. She rocks at what she does and so sweet too. Thank you again Krissy for making my day on the best day of my life 鉂わ笍

Sent on 09/25/2018

Alyssa 路 Married on 06/16/2018

I had the most amazing experience with Krissy! I was referred to her by my photographer and after looking at Krissy鈥檚 work on Instagram I knew I wanted to book her! During my make up trial, I could tell within the first few minutes that being a makeup artist isn鈥檛 just a job for Krissy, it鈥檚 truly her passion! I had 13 people to get ready for my wedding, Krissy helped secure a second makeup artist and they were able to get all my girls and moms makeup done in enough time for even final touch ups! Some girls and my mom don鈥檛 wear a lot of makeup and we鈥檙e hesitsnt about getting a full face of makeup put on but not only did they look great after getting their makeup done they felt felt great without feeling it was too much for them! I also felt amazing, and my makeup lasted the entire wedding even in the 95 degree heat!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria 路 Married on 06/15/2018

Krissy is an absolute gem! I never felt more beautiful in my entire life and brought out so much of my natural self. I highly suggest her to anyone!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Makeup By Krissy V's reply:

I appreciate that so much Victoria <3 Thank you very much for giving me the honor of doing makeup for you on your wedding day!

Alexis 路 Married on 06/09/2018

I honestly do not even know where to begin when describing the amount of talent Krissy possesses as a make up artist. Krissy has done my make up previously, and between looking flawless then and all the incredible pictures of stunning make up she has done on brides, I knew I could have no one but her for my own wedding!! For someone who is constantly self conscious and hates how my face looks in all pictures, I couldn't get over how much I wanted to keep looking at myself on my wedding day. Krissy is the purest of souls and strives to make every single person feel like their best self through the beauty of make up. She was overly accommodating, truthful, helpful, and such a positive person in my wedding planning experience. She made me and every single person in my bridal party look and feel flawless! I will never get over how perfect she is! Krissy, you are a true artist! Your talent exceeds all expectations. Thank you for making me feel beautiful and giving my husband relief that I actually LOVED how I looked in pictures rather than retaking them from different angles (because guurrrlll, I looked amazing from all angles)! Your talent exceeds all expectations! I recommend you 100 times over! There is no one who has as much talent, knowledge, and most importantly heart in the make up industry! Thank you for making me look so beautiful all day long on my wedding day and even the next morning and afternoon of the following day! You are amazing! Thank you!!!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Brianne 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Krissy is amazing, and I definitely recommend you book her! She is so talented and knows exactly how to tailor your makeup to your personal style! I usually don鈥檛 wear much makeup, so I wanted something more natural. I couldn鈥檛 believe who I was looking at in the mirror! All my bridesmaids, my mom and the mother of the groom got makeup done by Krissy and everyone looked fantastic! At the end of the night, it was amazing how our makeup still looked flawless! Krissy is so experienced, reliable and just a beautiful person inside and out.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Jill 路 Married on 05/12/2018

As a mother of the bride, I had not felt so good about myself in a long time. Beauty does come from the inside but it sure feels god to feel it on the outside sometimes too! The compliments were overwhelming. Krissy makes you so stunning that you feel so confident and pretty all day long. The makeup could last for days. Krissy is so personable and makes you feel so special. She gives each and every girl her full attention and takes her time to deliver perfection. After 7 straight hours on her feet she still was willing to give touchups to anyone before she left. She is the best! Thanks Krissy! She deserves 10 stars out of 5.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jackie 路 Married on 03/17/2018

Krissy is absolutely amazing at what she does! She made everyone feel so beautiful for my wedding while all still feeling like ourselves! We all wish we could have our makeup done by her again!

Krissy is the nicest person and is such a joy to be around! She makes you feel completely comfortable around her like you have known her for years.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Heather 路 Married on 06/09/2017

Krissy is the best of the best! I've never felt more beautiful in my life! She knows exactly what to do to bring out your best features! Krissy is not only very talented with make up but also very kind and easy to work with! She is professional and her passion for her work truly shows!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Drew 路 Married on 04/15/2017

Thank you Krissy for making me look as gorgeous as I felt the day of my wedding! You were a pleasure to work with and you are so talented! Thank you a million times over, I appreciate everything you did for me!

Sent on 04/24/2017
  • User6921038 路 2+ years ago

If you want professional makeup that lasts all day and done by one of the coolest women ever, book Krissy V! She was absolutely incredible and so much fun to be around. She did my makeup, my 4 bridesmaids, and my mother. She listened to each girl's ideas and makeup comfort levels. Everyone looked amazing! I have medium to sever acne plus acne scars. Krissy was able to cover everything perfectly! My makeup was flawless, never smudged, and was comfortable to wear all day.

Makeup By Krissy V's reply:

Aww <3 thanks so much girlfriend :) LOVED you and your girls! I had so much fun with you that morning! Keep in touch and let me know when your photos are available :)

Ashley 路 Married on 06/11/2016

If you are looking for a great make up artist, Krissy is it!! In the past, I have always hated getting my make up done because I never felt like myself or I felt that I looked like a clown. However, with Krissy, I NEVER had that problem. Krissy's work is simply amazing and I would choose her over and over again. She makes you feel and look beautiful!!

Makeup By Krissy V's reply:

Aww <3 thank you SO much Ashley! I had such a wonderful day with you and your girls. It hardly felt like work :) You were such a stunning bride! Please let me know when your pictures are available to view!

Kate 路 Married on 06/10/2016

Where do I even start? From the moment I met Krissy i felt very comfortable and instantly loved her. Not only is she a master at her craft, she is just a joy to be around. I LOVED having Krissy be apart of our wedding day! Always on time (early) and had all 7 bridesmaids and moms done way ahead of schedule. She made me feel comfortable and confident in my own skin...I felt like myself 100% and bridal. When it came for her to give her professional opinion, she did it with grace and I'm so glad she did! I did not have to worry for a second about the makeup coming off, even on a 95 degree day. Absolutely LOVED having Krissy. One of the easiest decisions I made for our wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Leslie 路 Married on 05/29/2016

I had the most amazing experience working with Krissy on my wedding day! She is absolutely wonderful and does such a phenomenal job. She is truly gifted at making each individual look naturally beautiful. I love wearing makeup, but hate when it looks caked on, fake, or too much.....especially for my wedding day. I felt I had the perfect amount of makeup on my wedding day, and felt so beautiful. Myself, bridesmaids, and my mom/ MIL got many compliments on our makeup throughout the day. Multiple people commented on how talented Krissy was, and she made us all look naturally beautiful. One of these came from my half sister who is a wedding planner at a 5-star and very ritzy hotel in West Palm Beach, Florida. She kept commenting on how she wish she could use Krissy for her brides because she was so impressed; therefore, I would highly recommend Krissy to any bride! You will not be disappointed. Not only is she super talented, but she is so fun, sweet, and great to spend the morning with!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Kyra 路 Married on 05/14/2016

Krissy is the perfect choice for any bride! She gets to know your style and makes sure that you look like the best "you" for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/12/2016
  • User5454685 路 2+ years ago

Krissy was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with!! She was always fast to respond to my emails and so willing to work with my busy schedule to fit in a trial time. She truly made me feel like a princess on my wedding day!! She's the best in the business not only for her amazing talent, but for her caring and sweet personality.

Laieen 路 Married on 04/29/2016

Krissy made sure that myself and everyone that got their makeup done looked amazing. She was so caring and nice, and I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! She is worth every penny!

jamie 路 Married on 03/18/2016

Krissy is beyond amazing. Her work is flawless and she is a blast to be around. She made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Kira 路 Married on 03/12/2016

Using Krissy as my makeup artist was such an enjoyable experience. She is not only a fantastic artist but is so joyful and personable. Truly enjoyable to be around. She made me and all of my bridesmaids feel so beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. I can't wait for the next big event so I can feel that beautiful again.**** Tip for the guest- book her now, right now but make it fast she fills quick!!!! ??????

Sent on 07/17/2016