Makeup by Kimberly Patterson Reviews

17 | James Hill, JM

17 Reviews for Makeup by Kimberly Patterson

Richmond · Married on 07/17/2017

I had wonderful time working with Kim. She helped me get ready for my wedding a couple of weeks ago and she was wonderful. Both Kim and Natalia worked very well with our other wedding vendors, it was an awesome time. They both made sure I was comfortable and relaxed while we were getting ready. They were flexible with our photographers and videographers and had no problem adjusting the timing. My makeup was beautiful and I got a lot of compliments, it was understated but glowing, and it lasted despite the heat, and all the dancing. She was very professional, yet very friendly. She was very accommodating and took what I wanted into consideration, which I really appreciate. I was very nervous having someone else do my makeup for my special day, given that I always do everyone else's makeup, but Kim did not disappoint. Thank you Kim, it was great working with you! If ever you are in Jamaica, I highly recommend her for your wedding day or any special occasion! - much love, Nicole J.

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

I'm so thankful to have had Kimmie as part of my glam squad. She had me looking and feeling my best. Kimmie listened to exactly what I wanted and helped me achieve that exact look. Throughout the entire process Kimmie was there to make sure I looked amazing! Best glam squad ever.

Amanda · Married on 12/19/2015

Kimberly is absolutely amazing! She did my makeup and 9 of my bridesmaid as well. We are all still talking about how amazing our makeup was. She made me look and feel flawless. She is very professional and I was super pleased with the service she provided. If you're looking for a makeup artist in Jamaica, she is the best!

Litonya · Married on 12/12/2015

Kimberly was above and beyond fantastic MUA. I was quite particular about the MUA (talent/style) I chose to do our makeup for our wedding and I was completely satisfied. We got married in Montego Bay, Jamaica and it was tough finding a talented MUA that was available on our date. Kimberly is extremely professional, prompt, TALENTED, and her work is flawless. She was very professional, yet so personable and an absolute sweetheart:) The day of my wedding was warm and very humid. Every time I went to look in a mirror I expected to see a sweaty face with makeup wearing off...Exact opposite, my face stayed bright and vibrant all day! I blotted a few times, re-applied lip gloss and continued to enjoy my day:)

Having a destination wedding can be quite stressful, especially when you don't have the chance to meet the people you are working with prior to the wedding. Kimberly took all of the stress out of this process! We are so grateful that she took such good care of us and made me look gorgeous on my special day.

Ana-Kay · Married on 11/28/2015

Kimberly Patterson is a dream come true! All my bridesmaids were so happy with their look. She got them all done in record time, and was full of energy and fun! I described the look I wanted in two words and she nailed it! Now for me, the bride..talk about glamorous! I wanted my look to complement my movie themed wedding and it most certainly did. Upon arrival at the church she sat with me as we waited to begin not only to touch up my makeup, but simply because I didn't want to be alone in the limo lol. She was such good support, so positive, fun and professional! I even spotted her dabbing my hubby to make sure he looked great in the pics as well! Her makeup work and character get 5 stars from me and the bridal party!

Kim was very professional and her work was amazing. I loved how my makeup came out.

Kerine · Married on 11/20/2015

Kimberly Patterson is by far the most amazing make-up artist I have ever worked with. I have had the pleasure of working with her on several occasions and from the very first time she did my make-up, I knew that if I ever had a choice I would only use her. When it was time for my wedding, there was no doubt that I would use her services. She has a perfect blend of professionalism and friendliness. The entire time she was doing my face, she made me feel completely relaxed yet confident in her abilities. She arrived at the venue even before me and by the time I arrived in the room she had already set up her table, laid out all her supplies and greeted me with a smile. She was quick and efficient and worked well with the photographer who was capturing every moment. I had spent a lot of time online looking at different 'bridal looks'. Needless to say it left me totally confused! I asked Kimberly to do a look that would suit my face and make me hot! I also confessed my concern that I would look 'cute' and not beautiful because I have a round face. She told me not to worry and did her thing. I was AMAZED! I looked AMAZING!! I'm normally shy when taking pictures but thanks to Kimberly, I was able to feel confident and it showed. She also did my bridesmaid's make-up and made her look just as beautiful. Thank you Kimberly! You have a special gift and I am humbled to have been able to experience it. This is the make-up artist to use y'all!!! I would recommend her to everyone! Thank you Kimberly.

Jodiann · Married on 11/14/2015

Kim was very professional & helpful (she even helped my photographer with some shots) & more importantly, my mother & all my bridesmaids were please with our makeup which lasted all day!

Nina · Married on 07/25/2015

Oh wow. I am soooo happy I selected this young lady to do my makeup for my wedding. She is truly a full package. Quality work and great customer service. I realized some makeup artists aren't too keen on the customer service but on my day where I didn't want a soul bothering me she knew just how to handle it. She actually had me laughing while she was doing my face Lolll. And of course my makeup was amaaazingggg. Light enough so I didnt feel hot and sweaty I actually forgot I had on makeup. I kept asking my Bridesmaids if it was still all there lol! Of course it was. From start to finish. I've never felt so flawless!! And hubby was quite pleased :) thank u so much Kimberly Patterson! I would recommend to any and everyone!

Tanya · Married on 06/06/2015

I have a lot of blemishes and that was a huge concern for me. Kimberly assured me not to worry she had everything under control. After she was finished with her air brush work it left my face feeling light and it looked flawless. It took my breath away and I could not wait to walk down that isle. Her level of work is amazing. She was early and very professional. She helped me with my nerves and only left me beaming with confidence and a bridal glow. As i approached my husband the first thing he said to me was "wow, you are so beautiful". I will never forget the way he looked at me in that moment. Thank you for your great work Kimmy.

Kimberlee · Married on 05/02/2015

Kimberly is one of the most talented makeup artist I have ever met. She did my graduation makeup and I was soo please I told her when I am getting married I would choose no one else. She is always available, she ensured I had my pre wedding consult and I wanted a natural glam and she delivered just that. She catered to all my needs I am sure she can cater to yours. I had an illness that left my skin looking hyperpigmented. I was devastated and didnt think I would look good in a strapless dress. She listened and she told me I could wear any dress I wanteshe can cover it up. She told me exactly what to get and on my wedding day I wore the dress of my dreams because she airbrushed it out perfectly. It didnt even cone off on my dress :D. All mybfriend were impressed at how flawless I looked as they knew how my skin was. Because of makeup by kimberly patterson I walked down the isle with confidence looking like the beautiful bride I always wanted to be. All my bridesmaids looked amazing including my mom. She stayed back for my shoot and gave me touch ups. If I had to do it a million times over I would choose no one else. Kimberly has the most amazing personality and she is good at her art. Thank you kimmy for making my dreams come through on my wedding day. You gave me back my confidence at a difficult time when I thought I lost it all. Tears tears.

Renee · Married on 01/03/2015

My experience with Kimberly was one of the highlights of my wedding without question.

She is such a sweet, beautiful and super talented artist. I sought her out because I was impressed with the make up she did for my friend's wedding. I liked that she was not overdone and I also liked the fact that she stayed true to the bride's personality and provided "touch ups" throughout the event.

My personal experience with Kimberly was exceptional. We did a make up trial and we worked out what would look best on the day. She has the most positive energy and her professionalism is exceptional. She was able to create the exact look I was going for and this provided me with so much comfort knowing that I had such a talented make up artist to add that final touch for my bridesmaids and I.

Kimberly was on time on my wedding day she was able to make up my 5 bridesmaids beautifully and on time and she was also flexible enough to add lashes which weren't a part of the original plan for my ladies. We decided to get even more glam at the last minute! She was prepared without prior discussion and executed her craft so well. I was made up last, and Kimberly truly made me feel like a princess. She has such a calming voice and spirit and brings such a good energy to a room that was full of high emotions as the time for the wedding approached. We were all happy with her work and we felt beyond beautiful and confident. My breath was truly taken away when I saw my reflection after she was through....I was beyond pleased and grateful for what a wonderful job she did.

Kimberly stayed for most of my wedding day and took care with touching me up during the picture sessions and just before the reception. I truly had no worries or concerns about my make up. I highly highly highly recommend Makeup by Kimberly Patterson. You will feel like your best friend is making you up because of her energy and warmth but her talent will remind you that her work is nothing short of amazing!

Simone · Married on 12/27/2014

Kim is a phenomenal make-up artist! Since our initial conversation, I sensed her warmth and professionalism. She completed makeup for 7 people in our bridal party and everyone was overly satisfied with their looks. It's almost a year later and all my friends have used those photos as their profile pictures on social media :-) Kim is without a doubt the best makeup artist on the Island, not only is she super competent; but working with her is so easy as she listens, is very timely and overall a sweet person. I'd recommend her to every bride who wants to look STUNNING on their big day!!!

Kimberly is a great makeup artist. A very sweet and easy person to work with.

So I am the type of girl who loves everything to be on point. So getting married my expectations were high in every area. I am an American, who flew down to have my wedding in Jamaica. Makeup by Kimberly Patterson was highly recommended, and all I can say is that I was extremely satisfied with her professionalism, her craft was flawless. I looked like a million bucks. In the states makeup artists have done "good" jobs on my face, but when I met Kimberly and when she made me up that day, I don't think there was anyone as beautiful as me. I I didn't dread seeing my wedding pictures. I was perfect. Her personality, and her attention to details was awesome. Thanks for great memories Kimberly!!! #JoshandLeahwedding2014

Jasmine · Married on 11/16/2013

Wowwww.......where to start with Kimberly. From the minute I spoke to Kimberly on the phone she was very professional and personable. The vibe I received from her gave me a comfort level that I never felt in talking to other makeup artists (and trust me I spoke to quite a few). To be honest, I am no beauty queen and suffered from low self esteem after being involved in a really serious car accident. But on my wedding day, Kimberly's vibrant personality really put me at ease and when it came to "my look," SHE COMPLETELY TRANSFORMED ME!!! To this day my husband still talks about our wedding day and how beautiful I looked. And I know he aint lying cause I literally saw his jaw drop when he saw me walking down the aisle. Thank you Kimberly for such an amazing experience and starting my marriage off on the right foot. Would recommend you to anyone!

Arianne · Married on 07/06/2013

On preparing for my wedding look, I wanted to have my makeup professionally done. Before my wedding day I could count the number of times I had worn makeup in my life on one hand.
    I very intimidated by everything about it with the presumption that it would be a fussy and laborious experience and fears that it would look and feel too heavy or overdone.
    My fiance (now husband) recalled that his friend's wife had amazing makeup for her wedding and asked her for a contact which turned out to be Kimberly.
    From the first email contact (I was overseas in the US and my wedding was to be in Jamaica) Kimberly put me right at ease and came across as a bubbly, friendly and professional person who was really interested in how I wanted to look on my wedding day. We met in person for a trial makeup 4 days before my wedding day and the introduction sealed the deal for me.
    On the day, she was punctual, organized, efficient and personable and gave me and my bridal party gorgeous, personalized looks, all the while keeping things light to ease my nervousness. Everyone loved her personality and skill, so much so, that my bridesmaids still ask about her now almost 3 years later. I have had professionally done makeup since then, but my wedding day makeup done by Kimberly is still the best look and experience to date. :)