Makeup by Kim Bassette (Makeup by Kim 01) Reviews

Makeup by Kim Bassette (Makeup by Kim 01)

Makeup by Kim Bassette (Makeup by Kim 01)

Wilmington, DE
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 7 Reviews
View more information

• Aliesha
    Aliesha Married on 10/06/2018

A Glam-Bride's DREAM

I probably said it a million times to her BUT it's so rare to find someone who recreates your dream-wedding-pinterest-look to a T. Kim was timely, professional, obviously SO sweet, and open to any of my ideas as well-- all the while applying her expertise to make it perfect. The trial was great-and I had noticed I wanted more "lash." When the wedding day came--she was prepared for ANYTHING especially a more glammy lash. She did my sister as well and omg...I can't even. SO GOOD. I highly recommend Kim for ANYTHING. Thanks Kim!

Makeup by Kim Bassette (Makeup by Kim 01)'s reply:

Aww!! Thank you so much Aliesha!! It was such a pleasure working with you and your sister. Thank you for letting Makeup by Kim be a part of your special day! Hopefully we can work together again in the near future 😊
    Tracey Married on 06/13/2014
    My amazing make up made me feel like a princess on my wedding day! I have been receiving non stop compliments since my wedding day.

Makeup by Kim Bassette (Makeup by Kim 01)'s reply:

Thank you for the review Tracey!! It was my pleasure doing your makeup! Im glad everybody loved it :)
    Kia Married on 05/11/2014
    I found Kim about 2 months out from my event and, after doing my test run, was even more happy that she was available to do my wedding! She was on time, set up, did my makeup, and had time to do a friend who decided to get hers done at the last minute. Kim stayed until after the ceremony to touch me up during my photo session. I am still getting comments on how beautiful my face was. If you're looking for a professional and extremely talented makeup artist she's your woman! Oh, and she travels too! I will be going to her the next time I need my makeup done.

Makeup by Kim Bassette (Makeup by Kim 01)'s reply:

Thank you soo much for the review Kia! It was a pleasure doing your and your friends makeup! Your wedding was beautiful!! Thank you for letting Makeup by Kim be a part of your special day!!
    Maura Married on 03/15/2014
    Very professional and well done!
    Lizett Event on: 08/16/2013
    Kim was very friendly, kind and flexible with time. :) very comfortable to be around.
    Maria Married on 08/14/2013
    I had the opportunity to get my makeup done by kim and i am glad i did!!! i've had her services many time for many events especially for my wedding day!!! She has always done a great job on me and i recommend her skills to anybody who is reading this!!! I love her work and promise you she will make you look even more beautiful then you already are!
    Elaine Event on: 10/26/2013
    Not only did she do a great job, but when another artist cancelled on me last minute, Kim was able to squeeze me in on such short notice. I received so many compliments on my makeup that night. I would definitely recomend her and will be using her services in the future