Makeup by Juna T Reviews

13 Reviews for Makeup by Juna T

Makeup by Juna T 1
Makeup by Juna T 2

Angel · Married on 10/20/2018

I’ve used Juna T 3 times so far for special event makeup. Each time she has done a fantastic job! She is professional, kind and talented. She applies lashes better than anyone I’ve ever experienced. I plan to use her every time I need professional makeup applied. She’s the best!

Sent on 03/10/2018

Makeup by Juna T's reply:

Thank you so much Angel! Can't wait till your next event.

Renee · Married on 06/23/2018

Juna was wonderful to work with. During my wedding makeup trial we didn't quite get the look right, but Juna came back and nailed it the second time. She is pleasant and professsional to work with and takes her clients needs very seriously.

Sent on 08/02/2018

Makeup by Juna T's reply:

Thank you Renee I had fun creating your perfect look, and you looked beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures.

Allison · Married on 06/23/2018

I had a great trial with Juna! She knew exactly what to do when I showed her pictures of my ideal wedding makeup. She was very responsive and flexible over e-mail. I am looking forward to having her for my wedding!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Makeup by Juna T's reply:

You'll look incredible on your wedding day! Cannot wait!
  • Kendall

Kendall · Married on 06/16/2018

I fell in love with Juna and her collaborator/partner immediately, at our trial. In addition to working perfectly with preferences, direction, wishes, her work is flawless. AND, she is the most professional option -- totally buttoned up (but still creative, fun, a pleasure to spend the day with), timely, efficient and able to manage the flow without missing a beat. This is key on the big day, having confidence that the schedule will be kept and not create ANY stress whatsoever. One last note: her products and options are top of the line. I'm only sad that I live in NYC and can't work with her on a regular basis! But, I'll be back.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Makeup by Juna T's reply:

Thank you so much Kendall! We had a great time with your family and you looked stunning! Can't wait till next time!

enke · Married on 04/27/2018

I had a great experience with Make up by Juna! She is very professional and uses the most popular brands like MAC, Urban Decay. I highly recommend her for weddings, engagements and special events.

Thanks Enke!!

Colette · Married on 03/13/2018

Everyone loved my makeup at my event I went to!

You looked stunning!

Marie · Married on 12/16/2017

We had a great experience with Juna for my wedding. We also did a trial before the wedding for me and my 4 bridesmaids. The look was natural and pretty. The individual lashes looked so beautiful. Juna was professional and punctual. Out photos turned out great! Thank you so much!!

Makeup by Juna T's reply:

Thanks Marie, you and your party were a blast!

Roxanne · Married on 11/10/2017

We had such a great experience working with Juna! She was easy to communicate with and set up an appointment, and day-of was a breeze. Juna did an amazing job working with different styles and personalities, making each individual person look beautiful, and comfortable with their makeup. It was such a pleasure working with Juna and we all loved loved loved our makeup ❤️

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Makeup by Juna T 3
    Makeup by Juna T 4

Makeup by Juna T's reply:

What a great experience working with your wonderful family! Thank you for the pictures! It was my pleasure enhancing your natural beauty! Look forward to meeting you and your family again!

Alyssa · Married on 10/28/2017

Juna was a joy to work with! She did a fabulous job on my bridesmaids and my makeup for my wedding! The makeup held up nicely, we received lots of compliments! Thank you so much Juna! :-D

Sent on 10/30/2017

Makeup by Juna T's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa! You were a beautiful bride. I had a great time and it was a pleasure meeting you and your bridesmaids. Can't wait to see the professional pictures!

Sehar · Married on 10/28/2017

I have nothing but good things to say about working with Juna. Not only was she incredibly professional and talented, she was also very easy going and friendly. She commuted to our hotel to get us ready which was so helpful. She helped me, my sister and the bride decide looks for the reception day. The hair lady was also great and accommodating. Juna was amazing with makeup and sanitized all the brushes prior to use. This is something I haven't seen before. Juna is a wonderful and talented young woman and I highly recommend her and her services to any one!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Makeup by Juna T's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to partake in your reception day. I had a blast working with you and your lovely family. I look forward to meeting you again! Great experience!

Mihaela · Married on 09/23/2017

So amazing! I want to come get my makeup done on a regular basis. I was in a wedding on a 90 degree day and the makeup lasted all day and night. The rest of me looked like I just got out of the shower, but the makeup stayed on flawlessly. I received a ton of compliments on it too. So sad I was too busy to take good pics. Can't wait for next time!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Makeup by Juna T's reply:

Thanks Mihaela I really appreciate your feedback! I'm looking forward to glam you up again!

Hanna · Married on 09/09/2017

Juna is very talented and professional. I showed her the looks I liked and she made me look like I never have before. I will have my makeup done again with her!

Makeup by Juna T's reply:

I can't wait till your next event!

Elizabeth · Married on 01/27/2018

Juna recently did a trial session for my wedding and was an incredible makeup artist! She’s very experienced and professional. She listened to what I wanted done and did exactly that. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to get airbrush or not so she even did half of my face in airbrush and the other half in liquid makeup so I could see the difference. I would highly recommend Juna!

Sent on 11/06/2017

Makeup by Juna T's reply:

Thanks Elizabeth, look forward to working on your wedding!