Makeup by Julie Sforza Reviews

19 | Oakmont, PA

19 Reviews for Makeup by Julie Sforza

Natalie · Married on 07/01/2017

Julie was honesty incredible. I felt more beautiful on my wedding day than any other day of my life. She did a truly amazing job with my make up and my bridesmaids make up. She is calm, friendly, and professional. She can sense what you want even when you have trouble communicating it. The day of my wedding had a wee disaster when the hair person I hired panicked and couldn't deliver. I was about to have a panick attack but Julie stayed on longer and she helped fix my hair. She saved the day. Honestly, I could not be happier with Julie

Sent on 07/13/2017

Luisa · Married on 06/24/2017

Julie is amazing! I had the pleasure of working with her for my daughter's wedding. It was clear to me from the minute she started applying my make-up that she was an artist and a professional. I would definitely recommend her services and will use Julie again for future events! The makeup was flawless and stayed all day - even through the tears!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Lori · Married on 11/13/2015

Julie did the most amazing makeup for my wedding day. I received so many compliments and felt like a princess. She is professional and has an amazing eye for style and beauty!

Sent on 12/04/2015

Becca · event on: 10/26/2013

Julie is very knowledgeable about a variety of skin types and has a creative eye to create beauty on her given canvas. Julie did my make-up for a Halloween party where I went as Barbie. I am not a natural blonde but Julie worked with my skin tone and created the perfect look, through contouring, shading, and highlighting the face and making my eyes and lips a focal point. We were going for a very dramatic look which I could not have achieved on my own. For this occasion I am so happy I had an expert to create and replicate a look from a Sephora catalog. I would certainly recommend Make-Up by Julie and feel she offers a very thorough consultation and enjoys hearing exactly what you are looking for and will go above and beyond to make any occasion extra special.

Julie is a great communicator, very straightforward, and really educated me throughout the process on the techniques that work best for my skin type and face shape. She showed me proper shading and brush strokes to take into account when doing my make-up in the future.

Julie is a top notch artist and comes highly recommended.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Lori · Married on 10/16/2013

Julie has done my makeup for all kinds of events-- graduations, parties, holidays and special occasions. She is very professional, courteous and the makeup always looks perfect. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Chelsea · Married on 08/31/2013

Julie was amazing to work with. She was very professional and accommodating. I had a very large bridal party and Julie was able satisfy every girls needs. I would highly recommend Make up by Julie Sforza for any bride.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Nelia · Married on 04/20/2013

Julie is an extraordinary talent! She is the only makeup artist that is able to take years from my appearance, and covers my rosacea impeccably! I would recommend her over and over again!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Megan · Married on 10/05/2012

Julie did my makeup for my sister's wedding and I could not have been happier...even compared to my makeup for my own wedding! I have never felt more glamorous and like myself at the same time. Julie was able to highlight my features but still give me a natural look that brought out the best. I received compliments all night long and wish that she could make me look that way every day! She was effortless and efficient and knowledgeable and I highly recommend Julie for any event!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Julie · Married on 10/05/2012

Julie was great! She did the makeup for my sister in laws wedding and we all ended up looking beautiful. I brought her pictures of the look I was going for and she knew exactly how to make it happen. She is super sweet, and will definitely make you look amazing on your special day. Highly recommended!

Sent on 11/04/2013

Pamela · Married on 08/17/2012

Julie has true talent! She did my makeup for a friends wedding and I was so happy with her work. She is professional and fun! I can't wait to have her do my makeup for an upcoming event.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Shari · Married on 08/17/2012

I had my makeup done by Julie for my daughters wedding she made this Mom look ten years younger. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Lauren · Married on 08/16/2012

Julie did my makeup for a wedding that I was in last August. Very professional, does beautiful work and very affordable. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 10/16/2013

E · Married on 05/12/2012

Julie has been doing my make up for special occasions for nearly 10 years, but the most special occasion she did my make up for was my wedding. My special day was on the beach in Mexico and she made sure she my make up matched the simplicity of the location, while still making me look like the Bride.

Her talent is truly unmatched and she's an expert at what she does!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2011

Julie was a huge part of making my wedding day so special. She is so sweet and extremely talented. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Cristina · Married on 08/13/2011

Julie does amazing make-up. You def will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Julie did my makeup when I was a bridesmaid in a wedding. I absolutely LOVED the way my makeup looked that day!! It was flawless! She's wonderful to work with! I would highly recommend her to all!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Maria · Married on 07/23/2010

I was very pleased with Julie! She is a true professional. She did my makeup for my wedding, as well as some of the bridal party. Everyone looked gorgeous and we were all so happy with the results. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a makeup artist. :)

Sent on 10/15/2013

Emily · Married on 11/07/2009

Julie is the absolute best at what she does. She knew exactly the right makeup for me and my bridesmaids. Everyone looked flawless and picture perfect.

She's been doing my makeup since we met 7 years ago - there's no one else I would've trusted to do my makeup for my wedding.

Sent on 10/17/2013

Julie has done my makeup many times, from my baby shower, to baptisms, parties..& I am more than confident & excited to have her do my makeup for my wedding next year!! I've had my makeup done by a few "professionals", & Julie has always blown their skills out of the water!! Julie has been the only person to really pay attention to & fix my problem areas! I'm sure all moms can relate, as a mother you don't get a "beauty sleep" every night & dark eye circles are not a cute result!! Julie has always taken the time to hide those flaws that I'm self-conscience about! Julie is very professional & very helpful. While she's doing my makeup, she explains to me what kind of product she's applying, why she's using the product, & how to use it effectively. I've gotten many good makeup tips from her! I would highly recommend her to everyone that needs a GREAT makeup artist!!

Sent on 10/20/2013