Skin Bar & Paint Studio Reviews

Skin Bar & Paint Studio 5
Skin Bar & Paint Studio 6
Skin Bar & Paint Studio 7

Tania · Getting married on 10/10/2020

There are are no words to explain how ecstatic I was with Jillyan's makeup services for my wedding. I first heard about Jillyan through my sister-in-law, who contracted her to do my sister-in-law's wedding. My sister-in-law, mother-in-law and family boasted about Jyllian. They told me she has a great personality, super flexible, produces amazing work and if you plan to cry and/or sweat none of the makeup comes off. Furthermore, she puts on eyelashes that make your eyes pop. She was so highly recommended that I immediately contacted Jyllian right away. She ALWAYS answered promptly. She was super helpful and understanding when it came to different skin conditions. She always made sure that all bridesmaids, mother of the bride and me (the bride) feel satisfied and comfortable with her makeup services. Everyone loved her! She always made conversation, made everyone laugh, and created a less stressful environment. Jyllian was employed by MAC in the past. There she was able to work with celebrities (such as Lil Kim and Pink). One of the bridesmaids was extremely relieved when she told us she worked with Lil Kim. Jyllian made my bridesmaid and all the other bridesmaids look AMAZING and comfortable in her own skin! Moreover, she stayed at my house for 7 HOURS!

I 110% RECOMMEND JILLYAN SKIN BAR & PAINT STUDIO FOR WEDDINGS, SWEETS 16/15, COMPETITIONS AND ANY PARTY.

You will not be disappointed.

Tania McShane

Sent on 10/11/2017
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 08/11/2019

Helped keep things low-stress!

Jillyan and Elizabeth were excellent in helping us get ready. It could've just been us, but we were finished ahead of schedule and had extra time to relax before heading to the venue. Our day went so smoothly because they are experts and great at what they do! Thank you for a perfect day!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Sherry Zhou · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing Experience!

Jillyan, Elizabeth and Lillian did such an amazing job for me and my bridesmaids during my wedding day! They were on-time and completed my schedule without a hitch. Afterwards, all of the ladies looked so amazing and gorgeous thanks to Jillyan's phenomenal team! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Beth

Beth Beecher Alterman · Married on 07/26/2019

Jillyan is the best.

Jillyan is simply the best. She is an asset to any party or celebrations where beautiful faces are desied!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Amanda · Married on 07/05/2019

So professional and beautiful makeup

Jillyan was awesome to work with. We last minute needed someone for a few girls and she gave each person a customized look. The make up lasted the night and everyone looked great without a heavy look. Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Daniella · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent Experience

Jillyan and her team were wonderful! They made myself and my bridesmaids and family of all ages look and feel great! They were easy to work with and made my wedding day fabulous! Hair and makeup lasted all night!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Lindsay Lamicella · Married on 06/07/2019

Amazing Work & Very Affordable!

Jillyan (makeup) & Elizabeth (hair) were an amazing team and extremely helpful and responsive from my very first trial up to my wedding day! They were recommended to me by a friend who had used them for her own wedding and spoke very highly of their work. They were great at providing me with a natural look at an affordable price and my entire wedding party raved about them days after the wedding! I would highly recommend using them for your big day or any other occasion/event!

Sent on 06/17/2019

Mary · Married on 05/24/2019

Top notch hair and makeup services!

Using Skin Bar and Paint Studio for my hair and makeup was one of the best decisions made for my wedding. I was recommended to use them by my sister in law who used them about 9 years ago and she used them since she was in a wedding before that! From the first time I emailed asking about the services I always received a speedy reply! The prices and quality are both top notch and Jillyan helped to make the entire process move super smooth the day of! I would highly recommend using them for anyone looking for their big day!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle Soehngen · Married on 05/17/2019

Enhancing Beauty

Jillyan is the absolute best. Her talent of enhancing a persons natural beauty had everyone glowing on my wedding day. Thanks to her i looked and felt my best on the most important day of my life. I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 12
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 13
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 14
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 15

Colleen O’Donnell · Married on 05/10/2019

A MUST use vendor! Affordable, personable and professional!

I can not say enough positive things about Jillyan. She was very responsive via email, answered all questions and never went back on her word. We made a last minute change to where the bridal party was getting ready and she rolled with it. No hidden charges. We handed her a bridal party of non-makeup wearing woman and she made each and every one look simply perfect. Not one girl that had their makeup done by Jillyan was overdone or uncomfortable with their final look. Every girl is trying to figure out how we can use Jillyan anytime we need makeup done! In a diverse group of women, both by age and skin type, she executed each one's vision with ease. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any group for any event. She is a 10 on a scale of 1 to 5!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Alyssa · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding April 2019

Jillyan was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so responsive and helpful. She listened to my concerns and wants for my wedding day make up and gave amazing results. My bridesmaids, Mom, and I were all so pleased with how our make up turned out. Loved the airbrushing and eyelashes Jillyan provided. I highly recommend her for your wedding or any event! Will definitely be a repeat client.

Sent on 06/28/2019

Kristen Brink · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing and professional!

I hired Jillyan and Beth for make-up and hair for my wedding! They are absolutely amazing! From the trial to my big day I loved their work! Jillyan is a master at makeup and knows exactly what to accent! They listen to you and are so easy to work with. I HIGHLY recommend skin bar and paint!

Sent on 03/22/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Martin · Married on 12/01/2018

Exactly how I imagined my day !

I worked with both Jillyan and Jaclyn for my bridal makeup and hair. They also did my 3 bridesmaids hair and makeup. Everyone loved the outcome! They both were very flexible, i even changed up my style from the trial and they delivered exactly what I hoped for my wedding day! I am all for a natural look and it was perfect!

Sent on 01/15/2019
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 16
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 17
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 18
  • Erica

Erica Del Guidice · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing Experience, Perfect Results!

Jillyan and her staff are very professional, reasonably priced, and do amazing work! My sister used Skin Bar and Paint Studio for her wedding in May, and everyone looked perfect! I decided to hire her and her team to do my wedding in October, and again the work was flawless. My friend just got married in December, and after my recommendation, she used Jillyan too! Everything was just perfect! Jillyan and her team not only showed up on time but were there early!
    They take the time to do trial looks and come to you on your big day. Three weddings in one year, and Skin Bar and Paint Studio came through each time with excellent results. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Jillian

Jillian · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful amazing work !!

Jillyan and Elizabeth made me andmy girls look amazing and feel beautiful! They come to your house and are so reasonable priced! They felt like I was talking to my friends, they listen to what u want and do it even better!!

Sent on 10/17/2018
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 19
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 20
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 21
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 22
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 23
  • F

Fahey · Married on 10/05/2018

I had the pleasure of meeting Jillyan a few years back when she was the makeup artist for one of my best friends weddings and I have been following her ever since. She is the only person I will ever go to for makeup! She is AMAZING .. Words can’t even describe how wonderful she was the morning of my wedding!! She is truly an artist, All of my girls looked absolutely stunning and flawless for the entire day! She came with Jaclyn who is also amazing! Together they worked seamlessly to get all 10 of my friends/family members ready for my wedding! I will always and forever recommend Jillyan to anyone that is looking for makeup for any occasion! I can’t thank you enough for how special it was to have you apart of my wedding day and for how amazing you made me look! With love, Kristen

Sent on 10/12/2018

Liz · Married on 09/22/2018

Beyond expectations

I cannot say enough about how perfect my make up was for my wedding day!! Every single bridesmaid absolutely loved their make up as well. There are no words that would do Jillyan justice because she is the definition of professional and amazing. She is down to earth and sooo easy to work with!! She even made me feel so at ease during my trial and on my wedding day. I highly recommend using skin bar and paint studio for your wedding!!

Liz

Sent on 12/03/2018

Sally · Married on 09/08/2018

Jillyan and Elizabeth are wonderful! I had a rather large blemish on my face day of my wedding...you would never know it because Jillyan did such a wonderful job! They are both extremely knowledgeable, talented and experienced. This is the second time they have done my hair and makeup (I was in a wedding a few years ago where they were also the team) and both times the product was nothing short of superb.

Sent on 10/01/2018
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 24

Tiffany · Married on 09/01/2018

So happy I found Jillyan!! She does a great job explaining her process and making you feel comfortable. During my makeup trial she was willing to show me several looks from "somewhat heavy" to very light and modifications in between. Day of my wedding she was right on schedule we had no drama with makeup delays and no issues with my makeup all evening! The best thing about working with Jillyan is she really makes your wedding day stress free! She allows for last minute changes adding/subtracting girls to makeup on the day of which I really liked. Also the fact that she offers airbrushing and lashes to everyone really made all my girls excited about their makeup. I highly recommend Jillyan for makeup she's a professional who uses high quality products!!!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Jillyan and Elizabeth were great! They came to my house the morning of my wedding and I felt so comfortable and at ease with them as my hair and makeup team. Something I really appreciated, was that Jillyan and Elizabeth both wanted to make sure everyone was happy, and would re-do anything until it was exactly how you wanted it. I’m so pleased and can not wait to see my photos!! Thank you!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Courtney · Married on 08/23/2018

Jillyan made all my wedding dreams come true. She was so easy to talk to! From the moment I stepped into her salon for the trail, I felt 100% comfortable with her. She was a great listener and brought my wedding makeup vision to life!! Thank you so much for all that you did to make my day so special !

Sent on 10/07/2018
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 25
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 26
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 27
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 28

Liana · Married on 08/04/2018

I worked with Jillyan for my wedding makeup and I couldn’t be happier! I did two trials, one for my engagement party and another for my shower. In the beginning I wasn’t sure exactly what I wanted, but each time she did my makeup we got closer to what I was hoping for. On my actual wedding day, I was thrilled. My makeup lasted for a full day of me sweating:) jillyan is also a total sweetheart and very easy to work with. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/29/2018

What can I say other then amazing. Jillyan and Elizabeth made all of us look stunning. They are both professional. From start to finish they made our day special!! We looked absolutely amazing!! They put as ease... made us laugh!! I wish we could do it all over again!! I look at our pictures and go WOW!! That's me!! Love to you both!!!

Sent on 09/14/2018
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 33
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 34
    Skin Bar & Paint Studio 35

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2018

Jillyan did my makeup on my wedding day, as well as my bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. Everyone looked absolutely beautiful and our makeup stayed so nicely throughout the entire celebration. I was so thrilled with how amazing everyone looked and felt. Jillyan was amazing!

Sent on 09/26/2018