Makeup by Jessalyn Reviews

12 Reviews for Makeup by Jessalyn

• Gina

Gina Rauch · Married on 08/27/2020

Unbelievable makeup

Jessalyn did such a gorgeous job on myself and all my girls the day of my wedding. Everyone was so impressed and was commenting on how this was the best makeup they’ve ever had done. She’s very affordable and listens to what type of look you’re going for.

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Cait & Cam

Cait · Married on 08/21/2020

The best mua

I can’t say enough good things about Jessalyn. She is so sweet, friendly, professional and does amazing makeup! She even did my hair for our engagement photos (as well as my makeup)! . She’s extremely talented at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Emily

Emily Dion · Married on 06/27/2020

She knows how to make you FLAWLESS

Wow! Just, wow. Jessalyn exceeded my expectations for my trial! I'm not much a make up person, so I wasn't sure how to explain what I wanted. Just from chatting and looking at a picture of my dress, Jessalyn created a beautiful bridal look that makes me feel magical!

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Chloe

Chloe Sullivan · Married on 04/10/2020

Felt like a princess!

I immediately thought of Jessalyn for my big day after working a wedding up in Mount Washington last year (doing hair) where she was the MUA. I was so impressed with her work and her attitude. Her style of makeup fits exactly the style I wanted for my wedding. I had so much fun at my trial and she was incredibly flexible the day of, helping my bridesmaids and my mom find the look they wanted! Jess is the sweetest soul and so talented. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 11/16/2019

Will make you feel beautiful!

Jessalyn was amazing to work with- she was always responsive to email, and on the day of she made all of my girls feel comfortable. She had something for everybody- natural for those who weren’t as comfortable with makeup and completely glam for those who wanted it! She even gave my 6 year old junior bridesmaid the ultimate makeup experience which made her so happy! She is truly the best and I would highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda Bradford · Married on 08/24/2019

Absolute MUST for any bride

You MUST book Jessalyn for your wedding make up, no questions just do it. My face was absolutely flawless from start to finish for my engagement photos, my bridal shower and my wedding. It was a hot humid day the day of my engagement photos and the day of my bridal shower, that makeup was SOLID all day. The day of my wedding was sunny and 75 completely picture perfect but my makeup held all day and night, yes I shamelessly slept in my full face and woke up looking fabulous. Sorry husband I had to wash it off sometime and I am back to my normal self. My bridal party was spot on as well, she is easy to talk to understands what each person in the party wanted and needed to feel their absolute best for photos. I am looking forward to booking her again for event make up.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Doyle · Married on 06/21/2019

High Quality at Unmatched Speeds

Holy crap! Can this girl paint a face and do it quick. Jessalyn did my make up + 8 bridesmaids in the span of 3-4 hours. I've never heard of someone doing make up for that many people so quickly. It's even more impressive when you consider the high quality make up service she is providing. All my girls looked absolutely gorgeous thanks in part of Jessalyn's work. Would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Melissa · Married on 03/30/2019

Beautiful Work

Jessalyn is amazing! Everyone in my wedding party looked gorgeous. We all got so many compliments. I even had two brides to be ask who did my makeup because they wanted to book her! She is also very sweet and personable, highly recommend working with her :)

Sent on 04/02/2019

Maggie · Married on 06/16/2017

Just the best!

I could not have asked for a better makeup artist for my wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2019

Allison · Married on 12/22/2016

Jessalyn, the Makeup Mermaid, is wonderful! I can always tell when one of my brides goes to her because their makeup is incredible. Her before and after photos are amazing! My clients LOVE her. I'm a wedding photographer so natural looking but at the same time glamorous makeup is hard to come by. Jessalyn's work proves that you can have both! 5 stars. Highly recommend!! - Allison, Photographer at Kiss the Bride Wedding Photography

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 07/23/2016

Jessalyn did the makeup for my 5 bridesmaids and me for my July wedding. From the moment I showed up for my trial, I knew I had made the right decision. She was so accommodating to my requests and if I thought something didn't look quite right, she knew exactly what I wanted! For the day of my wedding, everyone looked incredible. So many people commented on how we looked like movie stars. She was extremely professional and come prepared with absolutely everything. I can't wait to use her for all of my important events!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Amy · Married on 09/06/2015

Jessalyn did the makeup for my wedding and I was blown away by her talent! We were all SO happy with our makeup, and she was so good at listening to each girl and making them look exactly how they wanted ( whether little makeup or glammed up). She was patient, friendly and an amazing makeup artist! I am so happy she was apart of my special day.

Sent on 09/13/2015