Makeup by Jacquee Reviews

30 Reviews for Makeup by Jacquee

• Leah

Leah · Married on 01/08/2021

Highly recommend!

Jacquee did the makeup at my wedding and we all looked great! The makeup lasted all day, and she even gave out these cute selfie kits with extra lipstick, etc to help with touch ups. She was very professional, efficient, and helped everyone stay calm on the wedding day. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Robin U. · Married on 08/28/2020

Amazing makeup artist!!

Jacquee was amazing!! She listened to exactly what I wanted and was able to make my makeup look perfect! She used airbrush instead of regular foundation and that made my face look so natural and it didn’t feel cakey at all. My bridesmaids were all super happy with their makeup too and they’re usually very picky! Jacquee was also so helpful and flexible when I had to reschedule my wedding due to covid, she was able to switch my booking dates with no problem. She kept all of her products super clean and we all felt super safe and didn’t have to be worried about passing germs! Jacquee was so easy to work with, the pricing was very doable, and most importantly she made me feel beautiful on my wedding day! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 10/01/2020

Sarah · Married on 06/20/2020

Jacquee was so wonderful! She was a great makeup artist, and she was such a fun addition to our wedding party. She got along great with all the bridesmaids, and she and her assistant got all the makeup done so quickly! I'd absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 11/15/2016
  • Raelyn

Raelyn K. · Married on 03/10/2020

Excellent experience! We all felt beautiful on the big day!

Jacquee did my bridal makeup, my bridesmaids, and my mother’s makeup for my wedding and she did an excellent job! We all loved our makeup! She is friendly and helpful. She asked questions and guided me in determining what I wanted - I asked for a natural but noticeable look (see pictures). I do not wear makeup that often and did not have any specific color or application preferences. I showed her pictures which she was able customize to suit me. She is professional and good with time management and set a schedule with the hairstylist that worked well for us all to be done on time. We had an overall great experience with Jacquee as our makeup artist and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Elexes W. · Married on 12/31/2019

Highly Recommended

Jacquee did my makeup for my wedding along with 8 other people! I did a trial with her prior to the wedding and knew I had to have her on my big day! She is professional, personable, and kept a tight schedule to ensure we were all ready to go earlier then we thought! I had a few changes from my trial I wanted to do and she was able to change up on the fly giving me a flawless wedding look! I highly recommend her for your makeup needs. She also gave everyone a little bag with makeup remover, extra eyelash glue and enough lip applications for the night. Plus a few other goodies!! Above and beyond great service!!!!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Liz · Married on 10/05/2019

Pick Jacquee!

I would highly recommend Jacquee to anyone! She and her coworkers did the hair and makeup for my wedding party. I also went to Jacquee to do a hair and makeup trial. Jacquee was very impressive! Everyone loved their hair and makeup, and it lasted all night. We all got lots of compliments! Additionally, Jacquee was incredibly organized and professional, and very responsive to any questions I had. I am thrilled I chose Jacquee and would suggest any bride choose her as well!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Allison W. · Married on 10/05/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Jacquee was amazing! I was very nervous about finding a makeup artist for my wedding as I don’t typically wear a lot of makeup. From the moment I met Jacquee for my wedding makeup trial, she was so down to earth and easygoing that I felt completely comfortable in her chair. She is extremely knowledgeable about all things in her field and truly listened and captured my desired natural glam look. Jacquee helped me to feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day! Each bridesmaid and family member loved their makeup looks! I would highly recommend Jacquee for any makeup needs!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Molly F. · Married on 09/27/2019

Put my mind at ease

Loved working with Jacquee for my wedding hair and makeup! I had booked her for my wedding makeup and when my original hair stylist ghosted me she stepped up and found another person to assist last minute and made me feel at ease! She is so sweet and uses amazing products to make you look flawless! She’s also incredibly knowledgeable about different skin types and what products to use. She even gave my bridesmaids and I free touch up kits, which was much needed as it was pouring he day of my wedding! Would highly recommend Makeup by Jacquee! Oh and did you know...she also does KILLER Halloween makeup if you’re in the market for that too!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca S. · Married on 09/21/2019

A Calm and Professional Presence

Jacquee was calm, cool and collected and came prepared and ready to go on my wedding day. She was a complete professional, so nice to be around, and did a great job on my natural but photo ready hair and makeup. She was easy to work with throughout the trial and day of and was a gem when it came to making sure me and my bridal party were ready to go on time. I would definitely recommend Jacquee for all your hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/07/2019

All-around, amazing experience!

Jacquee did makeup and hair for my entire wedding party and she was incredible! From the very beginning, starting with my bridal hair/makeup trial, she went above and beyond to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted it. I cannot say enough about the amazing work she did, and I got so many compliments. I would highly recommend Jacquee and her work to anyone!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Marissa

Marissa M. · Married on 06/16/2019

Happy Bride:)

Jacquee was professional and friendly and beyond talented! Everyone complimented my makeup on my wedding day thanks to her skillful attention to detail! It was a pleasure working with her during the trial and the morning of because she really wants what is best for the client and listens closely to what they want. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to have a beautiful look for any occasion.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 06/15/2019

Great hair stylist!

I had Jacquee as my hair artist and she was so nice and very professional! I had a very large and hectic bridal party but she was able to work quickly and beautifully to have everyone looking fabulous!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey C. · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding Make-up

Jacquee was OUTSTANDING! She is the true definition of a professional and an absolute pleasure to work with! I have had my makeup done professionally multiple times and she was hands down the best artist I’ve ever had. I never once felt overdone or “cakey”, I felt completely natural and flawless on my wedding day! The mothers and my bridesmaids were also stunning! Couldn’t have asked for a better makeup artist and would highly, highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Adrienne · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfect wedding makeup

She came to our location and did a wonderful job. The makeup looked beautiful, natural and was just what I wanted. More importantly, it stayed perfect all day long.

Sent on 03/27/2019

Nicky B. · Married on 07/28/2018

Nicky B. Naperville

Jacquee is a true professional and did a wonderful job of making up 5 of us for a wedding. She listened to our wishes and was very prompt and on time with all the services.

Sent on 03/22/2019

Brooke · Married on 06/29/2018

Wedding hair and makeup

Absolutely one of the best experiences with hair and makeup I've ever had! If you want someone who is experienced, professional, clean and uses the best products look no further. I actually did a couple trials with other vendors before my wedding and most of the makeup trails I couldn't wait to wash off....not the case here. I selected airbrushing and my photos thought-out the entire night are flawless.

Can't wait for another event to come up and schedule her again.

I promise you, don't waste your time with other Chicago makeup artists...pay a little more and you won't regret it!

Ps. I know I mentioned clean above, but I feel like I need to explain. Most times when you get your makeup done the brushes look well used or the makeup artists says "they'll wash them later" ( fingers crossed)... Jacquee took had very clean tools and was incredibly meticulous washing them. Which definitely helped the makeup feel fresh when applied.

Sent on 08/28/2019

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

Jacquee was lovely to work with! She provided everything I was looking for and more! Her products were amazing and my makeup was perfect all day! It was so helpful that I got extra lip gloss and powder too for touch ups! It was amazing!!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Valerie · Married on 06/03/2017

Jacquee is incredibly talented and professional. It was a joy to have her be part of our big day!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Jacquee really made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. I was super stressed out but she helped me feel super relaxed. I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup artist. I would certainly recommend her to any bride to be for her special day.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Makeup by Jacquee's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review! I enjoyed working with you and your lovely wedding party. I wish you all the best in your marriage!
  • Y

Yihan · Married on 07/30/2016

Jacquee is an awesome makeup artist and I was very happy to have her for my wedding makeup. She is very very dedicated to her job. When I did my trial session with her, she spent a lot of extra time with me and went above and beyond to try out different things for me to help me find what I liked.

General tip: don't worry if everything is not perfect during the trial - there is a lot of testing things out and doing things over during the trial (I mean, that's what trials are for, right?) - when it comes to the wedding day, I promise that things will go much more smoothly and it will turn out amazing.

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • User5571991 · 2+ years ago

I had Jacquee to my hair and makeup for my wedding in August. She was very easy to work with and came to do a trial hair+makeup TWICE for me. She lives out in the burbs and was so nice to drive out into the city to my place.

She is professional, and makes sure to sanitize everything! I felt comfortable with her leading up to my wedding day and my bridesmaids loved her! I would definitely recommend Jacquee for your event =)

Sent on 10/30/2015

Peggy · Married on 07/11/2015

Jaquee was amazing!!! Her partner and her were so fun to work with. My brides maids and I looked beautiful! I would recommend them to all my friends and will continue to work with Jaquee In the future. I'm very thankful I found her! Thanks to Jaquee my wedding day was perfect!!!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Jill · event on: 05/28/2015

My experience with Jacquee could not have been better. She was prompt and professional. I do not normally wear alot of make-up and didn't want to look overly done for our night out with friends. The result was flawless and I felt totally comfortable all night. I received so many compliments - totally made my night. I will definitely be hiring Jacquee in the future. We have also hired Jacquee for our company photos for our website. Again she was on time and worked quickly - making all 4 of us look great in the photos. I highly recommend Jacquee.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Stacie · Married on 05/23/2015

Jacquee was very professional and talented. She made me look gorgeous on my wedding day!! I wouldn't have had it any other way!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Makeup by Jacquee's reply:

Thank you so much Stacie! You were a beautiful bride!

Dolly · event on: 05/10/2015

Top notch! She did a beautiful job and it was exactly what my daughter wanted.

Sent on 07/22/2015