Makeup by Jacquee Reviews

15 | Wheaton, IL

15 Reviews for Makeup by Jacquee

15 Makeup by Jacquee Reviews

Sarah · Getting married on 06/20/2020

Jacquee was so wonderful! She was a great makeup artist, and she was such a fun addition to our wedding party. She got along great with all the bridesmaids, and she and her assistant got all the makeup done so quickly! I'd absolutely recommend her!

Katie · Married on 07/01/2017

Jacquee was lovely to work with! She provided everything I was looking for and more! Her products were amazing and my makeup was perfect all day! It was so helpful that I got extra lip gloss and powder too for touch ups! It was amazing!!

Cindy · event on: 10/10/2014

I had my hair and makeup done by Jacquee for a Navy Ball. She did a fabulous job!! I was ecstatic with my results! I would definitely use her services again any time I want to look my absolute best! I would highly recommend her for your next special event...she's outstanding! :)

Valerie · Married on 06/03/2017

Jacquee is incredibly talented and professional. It was a joy to have her be part of our big day!

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2016

Jacquee really made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. I was super stressed out but she helped me feel super relaxed. I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup artist. I would certainly recommend her to any bride to be for her special day.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Makeup by Jacquee's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review! I enjoyed working with you and your lovely wedding party. I wish you all the best in your marriage!
  • Y

Yihan · Married on 07/30/2016

Jacquee is an awesome makeup artist and I was very happy to have her for my wedding makeup. She is very very dedicated to her job. When I did my trial session with her, she spent a lot of extra time with me and went above and beyond to try out different things for me to help me find what I liked.

General tip: don't worry if everything is not perfect during the trial - there is a lot of testing things out and doing things over during the trial (I mean, that's what trials are for, right?) - when it comes to the wedding day, I promise that things will go much more smoothly and it will turn out amazing.

• User5571991 · 2+ years ago

I had Jacquee to my hair and makeup for my wedding in August. She was very easy to work with and came to do a trial hair+makeup TWICE for me. She lives out in the burbs and was so nice to drive out into the city to my place.

She is professional, and makes sure to sanitize everything! I felt comfortable with her leading up to my wedding day and my bridesmaids loved her! I would definitely recommend Jacquee for your event =)

Peggy · Married on 07/11/2015

Jaquee was amazing!!! Her partner and her were so fun to work with. My brides maids and I looked beautiful! I would recommend them to all my friends and will continue to work with Jaquee In the future. I'm very thankful I found her! Thanks to Jaquee my wedding day was perfect!!!

Stacie · Married on 05/23/2015

Jacquee was very professional and talented. She made me look gorgeous on my wedding day!! I wouldn't have had it any other way!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Makeup by Jacquee's reply:

Thank you so much Stacie! You were a beautiful bride!

Christine · event on: 05/02/2015

Jacquee is a professional. She arrived on time. Did the beautiful and complex style that I wanted. She brought beautiful hair decorations for me to add some sparkle to my style. I would recommend her to anyone! I got so many complements on my hair.

Jill · event on: 05/28/2015

My experience with Jacquee could not have been better. She was prompt and professional. I do not normally wear alot of make-up and didn't want to look overly done for our night out with friends. The result was flawless and I felt totally comfortable all night. I received so many compliments - totally made my night. I will definitely be hiring Jacquee in the future. We have also hired Jacquee for our company photos for our website. Again she was on time and worked quickly - making all 4 of us look great in the photos. I highly recommend Jacquee.

Dolly · event on: 05/10/2015

Top notch! She did a beautiful job and it was exactly what my daughter wanted.

Sue · event on: 10/25/2014

Jacquee did special effect makeup for my husband and I for a zombie-themed Halloween party. The makeup was amazing and was "movie-quality". We got lots of compliments! Jacquee came to my house with all the equipment and did the makeup right in my office. She was prompt, courteous and extremely professional.

Susanne · Married on 01/07/2017

My maid of honor was supposed to book the make-up artist for my wedding and last minute she found out that the woman she used for her sister's wedding no longer was working as a make-up artist. I believe I found Jacquee on either a google search or theknot.com. I contacted her and told her my situation and she was willing to work with me and my schedule and get the process of trying out looks and styles right away. When something didn't work I just let her know by email, and we made the change for the wedding and I have to say, I LOVED my make-up. It was just what I was looking for and I got so many compliments. My husband even said I looked gorgeous! Usually he just tells me I'm beautiful, so step up, LOL! I was very happy with my experience with Makeup by Jacquee. If I had one critique, it would be I wish I had a little bite more in my spare make-up bag that she gave us for the day for touch-ups because my bridal party and I would have liked a little more lip stick/gloss than what she put in our little touch-up kits.

Jacquee and Arlene did a great job with my bridesmaids' and my hair and makeup for my wedding. They were able to work with all of my bridesmaids with different styles/coloring/makeup preferences, and make them look beautiful. The hair was perfect for each girl, and stayed all day, even through heat, rain, and dancing. Both ladies were extremely professional, and they made the whole process a breeze. Great job!