Makeup By Haley Reviews

Makeup By Haley View more information

4.9 out of 5 rating

Rachel M. Getting married on 10/12/2024

The Best Artist in the Area

I can’t think of a better person to have do your makeup. The quality and professionalism is outstanding.
    Elizabeth B. Married on 08/20/2022

Haley is amazing

Haley was an amazing artist and I loved having her as my makeup artist for my wedding. I would recommend her to anyone. Very professional, prompt to answer, and fun to hang out with while getting our makeup done. Thank you, Haley!

Makeup By Haley's reply:

Thank you for the kind review Elizabeth! I had a great time with you and your party and I’m glad I was able to help make your big day special!
  • Ally
    Ally R. Married on 07/16/2022

Made the right choice

I'm so glad I chose Haley for my wedding makeup! It came out exactly how I wanted and lasted all night! She gave me a touch up kit too but I didn't even need it. Super nice and kept us right on schedule

Makeup By Haley's reply:

Thank you so much for having me Ally! And for taking the time to leave me such a sweet review, I really appreciate it!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Katie P. Married on 06/11/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best makeup artist around!

Haley was amazing from the start of my wedding planning up until the day of the wedding! She traveled 2.5 hours to my venue for a super reasonable travel fee. Her makeup looked flawless and gorgeous on every girl, and lasted all night even through the rain we had at our outdoor ceremony. I of course broke out with crazy cystic acne the week of my wedding and she made it seem like it wasn’t even there! Im posting the unedited pictures just from phones of the day so you could see how well she did. Haley was super professional, but also super personable a blast to work with. I wouldn’t have wanted anyone else to do my wedding makeup!

Makeup By Haley's reply:

Thank you so much katie! I appreciate you taking the time to write such a sweet review. It was absolutely my pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding!
    Amber K. Married on 04/22/2022

Great bridal makeup artist

Haley did a fantastic job on my bridal makeup & the makeup of my bridesmaids & moms. She listened to the type of look that everyone wanted and made it happen. My makeup lasted the entire night and I felt fabulous. Would 100% recommend her to anyone planning on looking for a wedding makeup artist!

Makeup By Haley's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind review Amber! I really appreciate it. I loved being a part of your big day!
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey H. Married on 10/29/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Haley is so talented & sweet!

Haley was wonderful! Super easy to communicate with, she answers quickly if you have questions. She was very flexible for my wedding party; my girls changed their minds on what they wanted last minute & my mom & best friend wanted their make up done last minute! Haley accompanied everything! Her work was perfect & I felt so beautiful on my big day! I would recommend her to anyone!!
    Jacquie M. Married on 10/15/2021

Incredible

Haley was super flexible ( I changed my time 3 days before), friendly (easy to talk to), and awesome at what she does for a reasonable price! Everyone loved my make up and I felt beautiful! It stayed in place all night even in the pouring rain!
    Kristyn M. Married on 09/11/2021

Highly recommended

Haley was awesome everyone said how wonderful she is! She made everyone look beautiful! She is so sweet and so accommodating. She really took the time to make sure everyone felt extra beautiful and special. I would recommend her to anyone!
    Rosaryanne R. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Hayley did an amazing job and made everyone look perfect! We couldn’t be happier with her service!
    Ashley Married on 09/19/2020

I loved my makeup

Haley was so professional i had to change my venue a couple times and Haley was able to accommodate me and my 3 bridesmaids 3 weeks before the wedding. She was so nice and sweet and did an amazing job on our makeup. The Bridesmaids and my self got complements all night long. I would highly recommend Haley to anyone she is the best!
    Breanne Q. Married on 10/26/2019

Highly recommend

She did the makeup for my SIL’s wedding and it was fantastic! She was on time, professional, and did a great job! She knew exactly what we all wanted and adjusted for each girls desires. I got so many compliments that day!!
    Hannah Married on 10/12/2019

Fantastic Artist!

Haley did a beautiful job making myself and my girls look absolutely stunning! She is extremely personable, professional, and her services are an incredible value. I don't have enough good things to say about her! Thank you again Haley ❤️

Makeup By Haley's reply:

Thank you so much for the thoughtful review Hannah! It was so much fun being a part of your big day 💕
  • Diana
    Diana H. Married on 08/10/2019

Great experience!

Haley helped me out with my August 10tj wedding make up and I was extremely pleased! She has a sparkling personality, was punctual dang we were all thrilled with how our make up looked!! I can’t wait to see the pictures! Hire this girl, you won’t be sorry!
    Julie A. Married on 08/10/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Haley is the perfect make up artist!

Haley is the perfect make up artist!
    I am a 72-year-old lady who doesn’t often get a chance to have her make up done. Haley did the most beautiful job on me! I got so many compliments at the event I was at about how pretty I looked! I was totally impressed with everything about her. She is very professional… I was totally pleased with her Abilities to make me look gorgeous! I only wished I lived closer to her… I told my friends all about her. We want her to move here!
    Kathy B. Married on 07/03/2019

Talented makeup artist

Haley is unbelievably talented! She did my make up for a wedding and I got so many compliments! Haley was prompt, extremely nice and listened to what I wanted to look like. I am so happy I made the decision to hire her.
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 10/03/2020
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing Experience!

Haley did an amazing job doing my makeup for my wedding day! This was my first time getting my makeup done professionally and Haley made me feel so comfortable! I highly recommend hiring her!

Makeup By Haley's reply:

Thank you so much for having me Jackie! I appreciate the thoughtful review! I hope you had a wonderful day :)
illustration stars