56 Reviews for Makeup by Evelyn - Makeup|Hair

On-Site Hair (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
56 Makeup by Evelyn - Makeup|Hair Reviews

Evelyn is amazing!! My whole bridal party looked fantastic. From the trial to the wedding day she made everything so easy.

I felt taken care of from day one! Her communication was so fast I never had to worry or wait. I wanted a very specific look and she really delivered. She listened to everything I wanted and I looked more amazing then I could have ever imagined.

Photo for Makeup by Evelyn - Makeup|Hair Review - Bridal party
Profile Picture Annalisa, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn made me look beautiful on my wedding day! I’d definitely recommend her for hair and makeup. She’s very professional and talented.

Profile Picture Dalia, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn made my wedding day everything I hoped it would be and more! She did my hair and makeup exactly how I wanted it. Because it was so hot on our wedding day, I asked her to stay after the ceremony to make sure my hair and make up looked good in the photos. This is where Evelyn shined. She retouched my hair/make up after every photo and made sure I looked great. She helped make sure I wasn’t shiny and had a fan blowing on me when I got too hot. She was kind and incredibly flexible. I told her she helped save my wedding bc if I didn’t have her for my photos I would’ve looked like a mess. She and her team are amazing and worth every single penny.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn was amazing with the trial and the wedding. With the trial she listened to the type of style I wanted for my makeup and hair that she was on point the first time and we didn’t need to keep anything else. She was spectacular even when I last minute month before my wedding called her, she was right on time willing to work with times and came to me. Super friendly and willing to listen even if you aren’t super what you want. Overall super amazing service and professional! She help make my wedding day super amazing!

Profile Picture Jennifer , 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn was a dream to work with, which was so refreshing! I knew the second we met for my bridal trial months before that I was in good hands. She managed to not only make me feel beautiful, but also look like myself (just an enhanced version) that my now husband and I were both so happy with. Evelyn is a bride's dream, because she won't stop until you're 100% satisfied. I changed my vision slightly the last week before the wedding and she worked with me until I was beyond satisfied. I've never felt prettier!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

very nice work!!!!! Keep it up!!!

Profile Picture User7553619, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn was the perfect choice for me, my bridesmaids and our moms (bride's and groom's)! I interviewed a handful of artists and I felt comfortable with Evelyn from the start. She listened to what I wanted and she was super responsive with communication! I planned my wedding from afar (I don't live in Socal anymore). Evelyn was great about a creating a wedding day-of timeline, the practice round appointment went smoothly, the pricing was fair, and her entire team did an outstanding job of making us all look fabulous! We took wedding pictures prior to ceremony at a bluff near the ocean; Evelyn helped me plan for this and she was able to do touch ups after photos prior to ceremony-- which was AWESOME, my bridesmaids especially liked this! All my bridesmaids wanted something a bit different and Evelyn's expertise really made this happen. And I (the bride) was really happy with how my hair and makeup turned out! Perfection, I'd hire Evelyn again!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Updos/Styling

All my bridesmaids, my mother, my mother in law, my grandmother and I were beyond happy! Evelyn and her team are amazing!

Profile Picture Tiffany Lazette, 10/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Everyone loved my wedding hair and makeup by Evelyn Lui! The trial session was easy, she never rushed and made sure you were comfortable with the styles. She is easy going and super
nice. Evelyn is also accommodating; she was already booked with another wedding but still squeezed me in (even if it's really early in the morning)! That's true dedication. You can't go wrong with Evelyn, hire her for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Doris, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I absolutely loved working with Evelyn on my wedding day. You made me feels so beautiful and had such a wonderful team for my girls! Thank you so much for everything! Evelyn was professional, funny, and super laid back. She asked me what look I was going for and went above and beyond my expectations. I was blown away by Evelyn and hope to use her again in the future. Loved my hair and my makeup!! Thanks Evelyn!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I hired Evelyn to do the makeup and hair for my bridal party and I on my wedding day and she did such an amazing job! She was there early and worked on us for several hours. Our hair and makeup looked amazing and lasted all day! I also had a trial session with Evelyn and she was so helpful in helping me figure out which makeup and hair style to choose. We went through several options and each was beautiful. I would recommend Evelyn to anyone looking for a makeup artist. Evelyn is helpful, friendly and flexible. She is the best!

Profile Picture Nadia, 6/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

It was an absolute delight to work with Evelyn on and leading up to my wedding day. I appreciated her professionalism and friendly demeanor. She was quick to respond to emails, open to answering my questions, and truly listened to my ideas. She did makeup for myself, my mother, and my mother in law. All of our makeup looks were exactly as we wanted and lasted throughout the night. Evelyn is extremely talented in her profession. I would highly recommend her to anyone who would like flawless makeup on a special day!

Profile Picture Alison, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn was a consummate professional! From my trial to my wedding day, she took care of me and made sure that I was happy with the results. My hair and makeup were executed flawlessly, and I couldn't have been happier. I got the full package, and had a half up/half down style with clip-in extensions which she put in, as well as airbrush makeup - the total prep time was 3 hours and well worth it! Staying power was fantastic, and I got so many compliments that everything looked perfect yet still natural and timeless...exactly what every bride wants to hear! The value for the quality of her work is incredible. You can't go wrong with Evelyn!

Profile Picture Holly, 5/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn was SO GREAT, I just don't know where to begin. She came to my home to do a makeup test on the same day I first got in touch, and she was able to figure out exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She did all my bridesmaids' makeup and mine, and everything was just flawless. Plus she's super nice!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/7/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup

Evelyn was super flexible and I was able to schedule my trial session at my home on my birthday. The trial went great and I had a couple of minor changes I wanted to make on wedding day. Evelyn and her team arrived a few minutes early (yay!!) on wedding day and were really nice, professional, and easy to work with. Everyone was stoked on their hair and make-up. I was extremely impressed; everything came out looking even better than I'd hoped for. And the prices were really reasonable. I highly recommend Evelyn!

Profile Picture Micki, 3/19/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn is amazing. She was a calming presence and made me feel so beautiful. I loved my makeup

Profile Picture Becca, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Fake Lashes, Group Services, Makeup, Multi. Stylists

My makeup was FLAWLESS! Evelyn is so wonderful and so talented! She was the easiest to work with and did my makeup for my shower and my wedding along with my bridal party. Evelyn really is a professional and can make sure you feel beautiful on your day! I received so many compliments- I wish she could be with me all the time!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/3/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Updos/Styling, Fake Lashes

Evelyn and her team were friendly, efficient, responsive and super talented!
They worked on myself, my three bridesmaids and both the Mother of the Groom & the Bride and we all loved them!! Our hair & makeup was beautiful.
Thanks so much for your help on our Big Day!

Profile Picture User5568501, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Evelyn was very professional from the start. She did an amazing job on my makeup and hair for my wedding day! I would highly recommend !

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn was very professional beginning with the first phone call. She responded to every text, phone call and email in a timely matter. My make-up was flawless. Evelyn also was very accommodating with all last minute requests from the Bridal Party. I highly recommend Evelyn. My overall rating is a “FIVE STAR.”

Profile Picture Charlotte, 8/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Love, love, love Evelyn. She did an incredible job, was patient, responsive and connects with what you want.
From the first contact to the day of, she was very timely, respectful of your wishes. I was that bride that had somewhat of an idea of what I wanted but was not sure. For the trial I showed her 3 pictures of the hair styles I liked, picture of my dress and the 2 pictures of the make up I wanted and she produced everything I could've hoped for.
She is very very patient and super understanding. It was initially going to be just my mother and I getting hair and make-up but after the trial, majority of the bridesmaids wanted their make up done by Evelyn, which turned out to be 6 additional girls. The day of, she managed to get us all ready on time and we all looked ah-mazing.

She responds to you very promptly, answers any and all questions. And she just has a great personality.
Book her... you won't regret it.

Profile Picture Karla, 7/11/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Evelyn is extraordinary! Her work is so beautiful and it will last you the whole day. Excellent hair stylist and make up artist. I did a trial and loved what she had done! I felt like a barbie.

Profile Picture Jonna, 6/20/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My makeup and hair were absolutely perfect for my big day! Evelyn did a fantastic job!! My Mom and bridesmaids were all extremely happy with their hair and makeup, as well!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

It was a pleasure, having Evelyn as our make-up artist. She was on time which was important to my daughter, her skills are great and we were quite pleased. My daughter looked beautiful on her special day.

Profile Picture User4702933, 2+ years ago, 1 Review