4 Reviews for Despina Scandalis

Makeup (1)
Airbrush Makeup (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Fake Lashes (1)

Despina is top notch! From start to finish, Despina was able to take all my inspirations for Bridal Makeup and made me look flawless on my special day. She is so professional, kind, and is truly an artist. I even got a cute little touch up kit! I highly suggest Despina for all your makeup needs!

Profile Picture Laura, 3/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I can't say enough good things about Makeup by Despina! Despina provided make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, and my mother. We were beyond happy with the results. Not only did all our makeup look amazing but she was so professional and easy to work with. She listens to your requests, she's calm, and made the getting ready process a blast! Our makeup was flawless, lasted throughout the entire day and night, and was exactly what each girl wanted. I have never felt more beautiful and confident than I did on my wedding day, all because of her! I highly highly recommend Despina - you can trust that she's going to make you look beautiful!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have nothing but great thins to say about my experience with Despina! She was very attentive to my needs and gave me exactly what I wanted. I couldn't have asked for a better artist for my special day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Despina is hands down the best makeup artist around. Not only is she incredibly experienced and knowledgable, she is also super fun to work with and passionate about what she does. She really paid attention to my bridal vision and made it come to life. I used Despina for my wedding and my baby shower, and she's now my go-to girl for all events. You're in great hands with Makeup by Despina-you'll get the ultimate experience!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)