Makeup by Dana Marie Reviews

Makeup by Dana Marie 7
  • Becca

Becca Urtnowski · Getting married on 11/03/2019

Beautiful makeup !

Dana is so sweet, very talented and quick to respond to my questions. Would definitely recommend to any bride!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Michelle Wilson · Getting married on 10/06/2019

Would recommend to any bride on her day!

Dana Marie was prompt on her responses when communicating and scheduling and there before I was on my wedding day. Her calm and cool presence while doing my makeup and easy going conversation all played a part in creating my special day. Her professionalism is apparent with her makeup, set up, cleanliness and affect. My vision for looking natural and mike myself, but even better, was definitely achieved with Dana Marie. I felt gorgeous and my makeup lasted throughout the wee hours of the reception. I could not have been happier and more pleased with how my makeup and photos turned out and would recommend Dana Marie to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 05/01/2019
    Makeup by Dana Marie 8
    Makeup by Dana Marie 9
    Makeup by Dana Marie 10
    Makeup by Dana Marie 11
  • Angela

Angela Rudy · Married on 06/28/2019

The vendor was precise and very responsive.

The girls were amazing. They were great and very efficient in their work style. I'm glad they were part of my wedding day. Thank you so much for making it a great day.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Erica · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding makeup

She was sooo amazing!! She listens to what you would want.
    Very prompt on responding.
    Showed up on time and veryyy personable.
    Couldn’t have asked for better makeup artist.
    Thank you soooo much!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Elena Trotte · Married on 11/05/2018

I couldn’t have picked a better makeup artist!

I couldn't have picked a better makeup artist for my brother’s wedding than Dana Marie!

Dana Marie asked me for an image or an idea of what I wanted before my appointment. She confirmed with me before the appointment as well. She worked with my mature skin, (I am 49 years old) and gave me an appropriate formal look for my age and the event.

She was ready for me when I arrived. She even make coffee and played relaxing music for me.

I wanted nude lips, smokey eyes and lots of lashes- she nailed it! I still looked like myself and the makeup lasted from 10am until midnight.

I highly recommended Dana Marie and would love to use her service again. She is a beautiful woman inside and out.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful experience from start to finish!

I am so glad that I chose to work with Makeup by Dana Marie for my wedding. She was an absolute pleasure to correspond with throughout the entire process and her girls (Ashley and Melissa, we

Sent on 10/29/2018

Deb Moulton · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Wedding Makeup

I love makeup and glamour but my fiancé loves a natural look. Dana was able to bring my vision to fruition. My fiancé/husband said to me right after our ceremony "you look like you, beautiful" My entire bridal party looked beautiful and natural, including a teenager! Dana listens, offers suggestions and is fun to work with!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    Makeup by Dana Marie 12

Angelina · Married on 09/29/2018

Dana is great!! She does amazing work and is sooo sweet!! I can not thank her enough and can’t wait to use her again in the future!!

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • fisswedding@gmail.com

Kim · Married on 09/22/2018

Having worked for a wedding photographer for a couple of years, I knew I wanted Dana to do my makeup before I was even engaged. She is absolutely AMAZING and, in our studio, we were always impressed with her work. No brides ever looked cakey or unnatural - they were flawless. That's what I wanted for my wedding day, and exactly what I got. I have never felt so beautiful in my life! :) Dana is definitely the best at what she does!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Dana was an absolute pleasure to work with. She adapted to everyone’s style and was great at working with all the girls. Easy decision to choose her.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Lindsey · Married on 09/08/2018

I could not have asked for a better make up artist!! She made my girls and I look flawless! I would recommend her to anyone out there! She knows what she’s doing and how to make someone feel absolutely beautiful! Thank you Dana!!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Shannon · Married on 07/21/2018

Dana was courteous, prompt, and completely professional from start to finish. She was helpful and responsive. Also, my makeup was fabulous!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Christina · Married on 06/09/2018

Dana was great!! Absolutely loved the attention to detail!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2018

Makeup by Dana Marie was amazing! She was so accommodating and made everyone look beautiful!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

Dana was the best MUA! My trial session was absolutely wonderful, as was her services on my wedding day. Dana really cares about your vision on your wedding day. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a very sweet, flexible, and experienced MUA!

Sent on 08/12/2018

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2018

Dana Marie did an amazing job on me and my girls! We all looked beautiful! I would defintiely recommend Dana Marie!

Sent on 03/26/2018

alyson · Married on 03/03/2018

Highly recommended! Dana did such a great job and was such a pleasure to work with. She will be my go to makeup lady for all my future events! All I had to do was show her a picture of how I wanted my make up and she made it happen right down to every little detail! Thank you Dana so much for your your services! She is worth every penny!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Adrienne · Married on 10/22/2017

Dana was absolutely amazing. I told her what I wanted and she made me look more beautiful than I've ever looked in my life. She was wonderful with our entire party, including kids. Highly recommended. I can't thank her enough.

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Makeup by Dana Marie 13
    Makeup by Dana Marie 14

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Dana was so amazing to work with!!! She is a very friendly and welcoming person. She understood exactly what i was looking for for my big day! When I wanted to change something about my makeup she was respectful about my chooses. She is awesome

Sent on 10/09/2017

Melanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Dana was amazing!! I loved my makeup and so did all of my bridesmaids! She was so great about listening to what we wanted and adjusting it if we requested. She was super fun and friendly (even at 5am!).

Sent on 09/10/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/09/2017

I am so very grateful a friend connected me to Dana! She was so absolutely wonderful in both personality and talent! I got so many compliments about my makeup and hair (Dana recommended an equally talent hair dresser!). I couldn't have been happier with the results.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/30/2017

Dana Marie was amazing! I found her super last minute, as I needed a backup make up artist due to some changes among who needed makeup, etc. She got back to me quickly and was so accommodating. She was very professional and showed up at our venue on time and worked within the time she had discussed with me! Honestly, couldn't have had the day without her! And the girls' makeup looked amazing! Thanks again!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Meaghan · Married on 05/29/2017

Dana is a wonderful friend of mine and happens to also be the most talented makeup artist that I know. She is always professional, punctual and makes me feel absolutely beautiful, no matter what the occasion that I'm getting dolled up for. She takes her time with her clients and I am forever grateful for her amazing talent!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Jeramie · Married on 05/28/2017

Dana Marie does absolutely phenomenal work. She is very keen on making sure you're getting the look you imagined and she wants all of her clients to be happy! My wedding day makeup was perfect. It stayed on all day and night, felt light and wasn't cakey -- which to me was very important! She's punctual and professional, plus a lot of fun to talk to. Her rates are competitive and I think she's worth every penny! All my bridesmaids were pleased, as well. I will definitely be using her services again <3 I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

Dana is absolutely AMAZING. She is fun and cool, first of all. She makes you feel super comfortable and listens to what you want and doesn't try to talk you into or out of anything. She did a different look for each of my bridesmaids and they all loved their makeup. AND she was willing to do full on glitter for my eyes even though we all knew it was crazy for a wedding.

She was really easy to work with, which is a huge plus when dealing with 5 thousand vendors for everything. I never felt like I had to worry, or double- and triple-check details or anything. If only I had another reason for her to do my makeup again...

Sent on 05/22/2017