Makeup by Dana Marie Reviews

110 | Andover, NJ

110 Reviews for Makeup by Dana Marie

Meaghan · Married on 05/22/2021

Dana is a wonderful friend of mine and happens to also be the most talented makeup artist that I know. She is always professional, punctual and makes me feel absolutely beautiful, no matter what the occasion that I'm getting dolled up for. She takes her time with her clients and I am forever grateful for her amazing talent!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Mp · Married on 05/16/2021

Wonderful!

Melissa was great! Had so many complements. Felt good all day. My makeup and hair lasted never needed a touch up. Thank you for making me feel good on my son's wedding day!

Sent on 05/19/2021
  • Kelsey

Kelsey W. · Married on 05/15/2021

Makeup was great!

I don’t usually wear a lot of makeup and Dana knew exactly what I wanted. My makeup lasted all night. My bridal party loved everything about there makeup and everything looked very natural. But just enough

Sent on 05/18/2021
  • Sarah

Sarah R. · Married on 04/15/2021

Amazing makeup artist and person

I had postponed my wedding 3 times over the course of a year and realized 2 months before my wedding that my makeup artist was no longer available. They referred me to Dana Marie and I was even happier with her than my original artist! I sent reference photos to her email and she was able to match my foundation perfectly and was even able to cover my horrible acne! She used only high end products and my makeup lasted all night, I had an after party until 7 am and it was still perfectly applied. She listened to my criticism and did what I asked and even provided input when I was unsure about which lipstick or lashes to use. Super professional, helped me feel beautiful on my wedding day, and even helped my mother feel beautiful. I will definitely be using her in the future for holiday cards and photo shoots. High quality work! The picture posted is the only selfie I took and that’s after two dress changes and 4 hours after she left!

Sent on 04/27/2021
  • Dana

Dana D. · Married on 04/11/2021

Flawless and professional💝

Both Dana and Christine were fabulous! Myself and all of bridesmaids felt beautiful. the makeup was flawless,and hair as well. we were all super impressed! I'm actually now a customer of the hair dressers on a regular basis. they were both so personable and sweet.

Sent on 04/13/2021

Cathy E. · Married on 04/11/2021

Mother of the Bride

Dana Marie did a wonderful job on my makeup for my daughter’s wedding. My husband said I looked as beautiful as I did on my wedding day which was 46 years ago.
    Christine did an amazing job on my hair. When I looked at the back of my hair, I couldn’t believe it was my hair.
    I got so many compliments. I would highly recommend them both.
    Everyone in the wedding party was pleased with their hair and makeup.

Sent on 04/13/2021

Heidi R. · Married on 04/04/2021

Dana Marie was a professional and responsive make up artist

I was a wedding guest on April 4th wish was Easter Sunday I couldn’t find anyone for that day because it was a holiday , I am very thankful with Dana Marie even it was a holiday she made the time to do my make up , i had So Menny Complements That day thank you

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica G. · Married on 12/12/2020

Wonderful experience!

The hair and makeup services that we received by Makeup by Dana Marie was absolutely perfect! They arrived early, were incredibly kind and helpful, and were extremely accommodating. A few girls decided last minute to get hair and makeup and it was not an issue at all. Each girl showed a picture of what they wanted for hair and it was incredible how close the final product was to the picture - some were exactly the same! Personally, I was hesitant about makeup because I don't wear any and was worried that it would look unnatural. However, Dana started with very little and stopped throughout so that I could check and feel comfortable with the makeup that was applied. The final product was exactly what I wanted - enough to accentuate my features but still very natural! Everyone who had their hair and makeup done recieved countless compliments throughout the night. We had a small ceremony and will be having a larger reception in July and I am thrilled that we will have Dana doing our hair and makeup for a second time! I cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Guadalupe G. · Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent!!!

Dana Marie and her team did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding!!!
    They arrived on time, always asked for my opinion, were very nice and did a fantastic job ❤️.
    I deeply recommend them for any special occasion. I like a natural look and was afraid to have a too heavy look for a small afternoon weeding but the makeup was just perfect 🌹😍.
    I have a lot of hair but they did the perfect hairdo too. Everything on time, great quality.
    Thank you Dana Marie team.

Sent on 10/26/2020

Allison · Married on 10/25/2020

Awesome work!

Dana Marie and Melissa did amazing hair and make up@ my wedding. Because of COVID I had to change my plans a few times leading up to the actual day of the ceremony, but they were so flexible and patient that it alleviated a lot of the stress. On the day of the wedding, everyone's hair and makeup came out beautifully (one friend last minute decided she also wanted her makeup done after seeing how good everyone else looked!) Thank you so much Dana Marie + Melissa!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Kate

Kate M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Cannot say enough good things about Dana!!

Dana has done my family's makeup for years now - every prom and wedding. It was a no brainer to book her for my wedding. She does such a great job of highlighting your beauty and making you feel your best. I won't go to anyone else to get my makeup done!!

Sent on 04/16/2021

Shanna A. · Married on 08/01/2020

Amazing experience!

Dana was such a pleasure to work with! Being someone who does not wear a lot of makeup, I am always hesitant to have my makeup done by a professional. I expressed my concerns to Dana and she was so accommodating and understanding! Dana is a true artist and it was the best decision I made to hire her and her team! Dana was super accommodating and helpful especially when I wanted to try to schedule my trial on the same day as my engagement photos. My hair and makeup turned out perfectly and I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. You have to have Dana do your makeup! She is the best!! ❤️

Sent on 08/04/2020
  • Becca

Becca U. · Married on 11/03/2019

Beautiful makeup !

Dana is so sweet, very talented and quick to respond to my questions. Would definitely recommend to any bride!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Michelle W. · Married on 10/06/2019

Would recommend to any bride on her day!

Dana Marie was prompt on her responses when communicating and scheduling and there before I was on my wedding day. Her calm and cool presence while doing my makeup and easy going conversation all played a part in creating my special day. Her professionalism is apparent with her makeup, set up, cleanliness and affect. My vision for looking natural and mike myself, but even better, was definitely achieved with Dana Marie. I felt gorgeous and my makeup lasted throughout the wee hours of the reception. I could not have been happier and more pleased with how my makeup and photos turned out and would recommend Dana Marie to anyone for any occasion!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • F

Felicia B. · Married on 10/05/2019

20/10. The team is amazing!

Impeccable service leading up to the wedding through trials and questions I had, speedy responses, and quality of care + final results were incredible.

Sent on 10/14/2019

Stephanie P. · Married on 09/13/2019

Awesome job!!

They did an amazing job! Very great girls. Were there on time and would not leave until they knew everything was perfect! I looked gorgeous the day of my wedding and some of that has to do with hair and make up! Awesome job ladies!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Samantha · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing makeup

Dana Marie does an amazing job! I was so happy with how she did my make-up for my wedding. I didn’t want it too heavy and she did it exactly how I wanted. I would recommend her to any bride!!! Thank you so much Dana

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Ann-Marie

Ann-Marie S. · Married on 08/09/2019

Amazing!!!

Dana Marie does an incredible job!!! She makes you feel comfortable and is super personable. I LOVE how she did my make-up for my wedding. I didn’t want it too heavy and she did it exactly how I wanted. My fiancé’s reaction when he saw me was, “Whoa.” She’s wonderful and also super super sweet! I would recommend her to any bride!!! Thank you Dana you rock!!!

Sent on 08/12/2019

Joanne D. · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing to work with, great looks for me and my friends and family!

Dana Marie and her group did a friend's wedding years ago, and all those pictures came out so beautiful yet natural; I remember loving my makeup at that time. Thus I chose her for my wedding.
    Dana is so professional yet warm and friendly. She really worked with me to perfect my look, and was able to do EXACTLY what I wanted. My look did not look overdone in person up close, yet photographed perfectly! I also am very particular and she never made me feel like I was being annoying with all my suggestions and edits.
    Lastly, she made my family and friends look beautiful as well! I have a particular friend who is always unhappy with the professional makeup she has had done, and loved the look!
    I give Dana Marie my strongest recommendation, she was amazing and I wish I could have her do my makeup for all events! You and your wedding are in good hands with her!
    Importantly, I have very sensitive skin and none of the trials nor the final wedding makeup made me breakout!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Angela

Angela R. · Married on 06/28/2019

The vendor was precise and very responsive.

The girls were amazing. They were great and very efficient in their work style. I'm glad they were part of my wedding day. Thank you so much for making it a great day.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Erica · Married on 06/01/2019

Wedding makeup

She was sooo amazing!! She listens to what you would want.
    Very prompt on responding.
    Showed up on time and veryyy personable.
    Couldn’t have asked for better makeup artist.
    Thank you soooo much!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Elena T. · Married on 11/05/2018

I couldn’t have picked a better makeup artist!

I couldn't have picked a better makeup artist for my brother’s wedding than Dana Marie!

Dana Marie asked me for an image or an idea of what I wanted before my appointment. She confirmed with me before the appointment as well. She worked with my mature skin, (I am 49 years old) and gave me an appropriate formal look for my age and the event.

She was ready for me when I arrived. She even make coffee and played relaxing music for me.

I wanted nude lips, smokey eyes and lots of lashes- she nailed it! I still looked like myself and the makeup lasted from 10am until midnight.

I highly recommended Dana Marie and would love to use her service again. She is a beautiful woman inside and out.

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful experience from start to finish!

I am so glad that I chose to work with Makeup by Dana Marie for my wedding. She was an absolute pleasure to correspond with throughout the entire process and her girls (Ashley and Melissa, we

Sent on 10/29/2018

Deb M. · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Wedding Makeup

I love makeup and glamour but my fiancé loves a natural look. Dana was able to bring my vision to fruition. My fiancé/husband said to me right after our ceremony "you look like you, beautiful" My entire bridal party looked beautiful and natural, including a teenager! Dana listens, offers suggestions and is fun to work with!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Angelina · Married on 09/29/2018

Dana is great!! She does amazing work and is sooo sweet!! I can not thank her enough and can’t wait to use her again in the future!!

Sent on 10/01/2018