Makeup by Dana Marie Reviews

88 Reviews for Makeup by Dana Marie

88 Makeup by Dana Marie Reviews
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 10/26/2018

Wonderful experience from start to finish!

I am so glad that I chose to work with Makeup by Dana Marie for my wedding. She was an absolute pleasure to correspond with throughout the entire process and her girls (Ashley and Melissa, we

Deb Moulton · Married on 10/06/2018

Beautiful Wedding Makeup

I love makeup and glamour but my fiancé loves a natural look. Dana was able to bring my vision to fruition. My fiancé/husband said to me right after our ceremony "you look like you, beautiful" My entire bridal party looked beautiful and natural, including a teenager! Dana listens, offers suggestions and is fun to work with!

Makeup by Dana Marie 1

Angelina · Married on 09/29/2018

Dana is great!! She does amazing work and is sooo sweet!! I can not thank her enough and can’t wait to use her again in the future!!

• Kim

Kim · Married on 09/22/2018

Having worked for a wedding photographer for a couple of years, I knew I wanted Dana to do my makeup before I was even engaged. She is absolutely AMAZING and, in our studio, we were always impressed with her work. No brides ever looked cakey or unnatural - they were flawless. That's what I wanted for my wedding day, and exactly what I got. I have never felt so beautiful in my life! :) Dana is definitely the best at what she does!

Lauren · Married on 09/15/2018

Dana was an absolute pleasure to work with. She adapted to everyone’s style and was great at working with all the girls. Easy decision to choose her.

Lindsey · Married on 09/08/2018

I could not have asked for a better make up artist!! She made my girls and I look flawless! I would recommend her to anyone out there! She knows what she’s doing and how to make someone feel absolutely beautiful! Thank you Dana!!

Shannon · Married on 07/21/2018

Dana was courteous, prompt, and completely professional from start to finish. She was helpful and responsive. Also, my makeup was fabulous!

Christina · Married on 06/09/2018

Dana was great!! Absolutely loved the attention to detail!!

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2018

Makeup by Dana Marie was amazing! She was so accommodating and made everyone look beautiful!

Christina · Married on 04/14/2018

Dana was the best MUA! My trial session was absolutely wonderful, as was her services on my wedding day. Dana really cares about your vision on your wedding day. I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a very sweet, flexible, and experienced MUA!

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2018

Dana Marie did an amazing job on me and my girls! We all looked beautiful! I would defintiely recommend Dana Marie!

alyson · Married on 03/03/2018

Highly recommended! Dana did such a great job and was such a pleasure to work with. She will be my go to makeup lady for all my future events! All I had to do was show her a picture of how I wanted my make up and she made it happen right down to every little detail! Thank you Dana so much for your your services! She is worth every penny!

Adrienne · Married on 10/22/2017

Dana was absolutely amazing. I told her what I wanted and she made me look more beautiful than I've ever looked in my life. She was wonderful with our entire party, including kids. Highly recommended. I can't thank her enough.

Makeup by Dana Marie 2
    Makeup by Dana Marie 3

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Dana was so amazing to work with!!! She is a very friendly and welcoming person. She understood exactly what i was looking for for my big day! When I wanted to change something about my makeup she was respectful about my chooses. She is awesome

Melanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Dana was amazing!! I loved my makeup and so did all of my bridesmaids! She was so great about listening to what we wanted and adjusting it if we requested. She was super fun and friendly (even at 5am!).

Caitlin · Married on 09/09/2017

I am so very grateful a friend connected me to Dana! She was so absolutely wonderful in both personality and talent! I got so many compliments about my makeup and hair (Dana recommended an equally talent hair dresser!). I couldn't have been happier with the results.

Nicole · Married on 07/30/2017

Dana Marie was amazing! I found her super last minute, as I needed a backup make up artist due to some changes among who needed makeup, etc. She got back to me quickly and was so accommodating. She was very professional and showed up at our venue on time and worked within the time she had discussed with me! Honestly, couldn't have had the day without her! And the girls' makeup looked amazing! Thanks again!

Meaghan · Married on 05/29/2017

Dana is a wonderful friend of mine and happens to also be the most talented makeup artist that I know. She is always professional, punctual and makes me feel absolutely beautiful, no matter what the occasion that I'm getting dolled up for. She takes her time with her clients and I am forever grateful for her amazing talent!

Jeramie · Married on 05/28/2017

Dana Marie does absolutely phenomenal work. She is very keen on making sure you're getting the look you imagined and she wants all of her clients to be happy! My wedding day makeup was perfect. It stayed on all day and night, felt light and wasn't cakey -- which to me was very important! She's punctual and professional, plus a lot of fun to talk to. Her rates are competitive and I think she's worth every penny! All my bridesmaids were pleased, as well. I will definitely be using her services again <3 I highly recommend her!

Samantha · Married on 05/20/2017

Dana is absolutely AMAZING. She is fun and cool, first of all. She makes you feel super comfortable and listens to what you want and doesn't try to talk you into or out of anything. She did a different look for each of my bridesmaids and they all loved their makeup. AND she was willing to do full on glitter for my eyes even though we all knew it was crazy for a wedding.

She was really easy to work with, which is a huge plus when dealing with 5 thousand vendors for everything. I never felt like I had to worry, or double- and triple-check details or anything. If only I had another reason for her to do my makeup again...

• thenagyweds

Kelsey · Married on 05/13/2017

Dana was amazing. She was so easy to work with and her work is top notch. I highly recommend her for anyone. She can do whatever look you want from natural to dramatic. You won't be disappointed.

angela · Married on 04/23/2017

dana was great! My make up looked beautiful, i felt natural yet elegant which is exactly what I wanted. she made sure I was happy with every color and every shade. the same with every member of my bridal party, she was patient and listened to every detail that I wanted. My pictures look perfect!

Caitlyn · Married on 10/23/2016

Dana is phenomenal! She is friendly and professional and made me feel so comfortable. My makeup and my bridesmaids makeup was flawless all day! Dana truly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and confident!

Katelyn · Married on 10/14/2016

Dana was such a pleasure to work with. Quick response time from the very beginning. I love her willingness to travel. She was there and set up the morning of the wedding on time and did an amazing job on both mine and all my girls makeup. On a daily basis I never wear any makeup so I was weary on my wedding day that I wasn't going to look like myself. That was not the case at all she made me look so natural and I loved it. Both the girls and I received numerous compliments all night! I would highly recommend Dana to anyone looking for wonderful talent, friendly personality and an absolute delight to work with!

Laura · Married on 09/24/2016

Dana was amazing! From my trial until my wedding day she was so incredibly helpful and did an amazing job. She was super reliable and made sure I was comfortable with everything. She was such a pleasure to work with. The bride doesn't need any added stress on the wedding day and Dana was sure to make sure that didn't happen. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!