80 Reviews for Makeup by Dana Marie

Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
80 Makeup by Dana Marie Reviews

Dana was great!! Absolutely loved the attention to detail!!

Profile Picture Christina, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Makeup by Dana Marie was amazing! She was so accommodating and made everyone look beautiful!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana was fun to work with and everyone enjoyed getting their makeup done by her. No one was disappointed!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana Marie did an amazing job on me and my girls! We all looked beautiful! I would defintiely recommend Dana Marie!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Highly recommended! Dana did such a great job and was such a pleasure to work with. She will be my go to makeup lady for all my future events! All I had to do was show her a picture of how I wanted my make up and she made it happen right down to every little detail! Thank you Dana so much for your your services! She is worth every penny!

Profile Picture alyson, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana was absolutely amazing. I told her what I wanted and she made me look more beautiful than I've ever looked in my life. She was wonderful with our entire party, including kids. Highly recommended. I can't thank her enough.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Dana was so amazing to work with!!! She is a very friendly and welcoming person. She understood exactly what i was looking for for my big day! When I wanted to change something about my makeup she was respectful about my chooses. She is awesome

Profile Picture Melissa , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana was super accommodating with scheduling my makeup trial as well as on my actually wedding day. She came to the salon where we were having our hair done, as some only had hair, and others makeup. She was extremely responsive and all my questions were answered promptly. The day of my wedding was 80 degrees at the end of September, wasn't expecting that, but my makeup help up fantastically. I had it done about 10am and the wedding didn't start until 5pm, my makeup was gorgeous from start to finish. My mom and bridesmaid were also very pleased with their makeup and we all got tons of compliments! I'd recommend Dana to anyone!

Profile Picture Marleen, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana was amazing!! I loved my makeup and so did all of my bridesmaids! She was so great about listening to what we wanted and adjusting it if we requested. She was super fun and friendly (even at 5am!).

Profile Picture Melanie, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I am so very grateful a friend connected me to Dana! She was so absolutely wonderful in both personality and talent! I got so many compliments about my makeup and hair (Dana recommended an equally talent hair dresser!). I couldn't have been happier with the results.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana Marie was amazing! I found her super last minute, as I needed a backup make up artist due to some changes among who needed makeup, etc. She got back to me quickly and was so accommodating. She was very professional and showed up at our venue on time and worked within the time she had discussed with me! Honestly, couldn't have had the day without her! And the girls' makeup looked amazing! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana is a wonderful friend of mine and happens to also be the most talented makeup artist that I know. She is always professional, punctual and makes me feel absolutely beautiful, no matter what the occasion that I'm getting dolled up for. She takes her time with her clients and I am forever grateful for her amazing talent!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 5/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana Marie does absolutely phenomenal work. She is very keen on making sure you're getting the look you imagined and she wants all of her clients to be happy! My wedding day makeup was perfect. It stayed on all day and night, felt light and wasn't cakey -- which to me was very important! She's punctual and professional, plus a lot of fun to talk to. Her rates are competitive and I think she's worth every penny! All my bridesmaids were pleased, as well. I will definitely be using her services again

Profile Picture Jeramie, 5/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana is absolutely AMAZING. She is fun and cool, first of all. She makes you feel super comfortable and listens to what you want and doesn't try to talk you into or out of anything. She did a different look for each of my bridesmaids and they all loved their makeup. AND she was willing to do full on glitter for my eyes even though we all knew it was crazy for a wedding.

She was really easy to work with, which is a huge plus when dealing with 5 thousand vendors for everything. I never felt like I had to worry, or double- and triple-check details or anything. If only I had another reason for her to do my makeup again...

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Dana was amazing. She was so easy to work with and her work is top notch. I highly recommend her for anyone. She can do whatever look you want from natural to dramatic. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

dana was great! My make up looked beautiful, i felt natural yet elegant which is exactly what I wanted. she made sure I was happy with every color and every shade. the same with every member of my bridal party, she was patient and listened to every detail that I wanted. My pictures look perfect!

Profile Picture angela, 4/23/17, 2 Reviews
4.7

Dana is amazing. She takes her time and really makes sure everything is perfect.

Profile Picture melissa, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana is phenomenal! She is friendly and professional and made me feel so comfortable. My makeup and my bridesmaids makeup was flawless all day! Dana truly went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and confident!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana was such a pleasure to work with. Quick response time from the very beginning. I love her willingness to travel. She was there and set up the morning of the wedding on time and did an amazing job on both mine and all my girls makeup. On a daily basis I never wear any makeup so I was weary on my wedding day that I wasn't going to look like myself. That was not the case at all she made me look so natural and I loved it. Both the girls and I received numerous compliments all night! I would highly recommend Dana to anyone looking for wonderful talent, friendly personality and an absolute delight to work with!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 10/14/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Fake Lashes

Dana was amazing! From my trial until my wedding day she was so incredibly helpful and did an amazing job. She was super reliable and made sure I was comfortable with everything. She was such a pleasure to work with. The bride doesn't need any added stress on the wedding day and Dana was sure to make sure that didn't happen. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture User7296305, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was a bridesmaid in my friend's wedding back in May that used Dana for makeup. When it came time to book makeup for my wedding in September, it was an absolute no brainer who to call! Dana is super professional, amazing at what she does, and had us all laughing all morning while she did mine, my bridesmaids, and my mom's makeup the morning of my wedding. She was also super efficient...she had all 8 of us done in about 2 hours..and with amazing quality! Our makeup was gorgeous and stayed flawless from the time she started at 7am until the wedding was over, around midnight. Make no hesitation when choosing a makeup artist for your wedding...Dana is your girl!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana Marie was a pleasure to work with! She was responsive and able to be available for my wedding on a short timeline. She was a lifesaver!! I was nervous I didn't have a trial prior to my wedding -- but she made me feel totally comfortable and was so considerate about what I wanted. And the makeup looked gorgeous!! I highly recommend her :)

Profile Picture User7247920, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana was just so fabulous. She arrived at my house early, conversed easily with everyone and did to most beautiful job on everyone. She told us all "Don't leave my chair unless you're 100% happy." Some of my pickier bridesmaids LOVED what she did for them. She even left me some extra touch up makeup because it was going to be a hot and humid day. Lastly, when someone couldn't make it to my house, Dana was kind enough to drop by their house (in the same town) to do her makeup. She's the best!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Dana Marie is the BEST! She listens to what you ask for, takes your personality into consideration, and is extremely easy to work with. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User5532474, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Makeup by Dana Marie for my destination wedding in the Florida keys. Dana was more than willing to travel for my wedding and it was worth it to me to have my makeup flawless for my special day. I would not have been able to trust anyone else. It was 93 degrees with a heat index of 117 the day I was married, my makeup did not move!!! It lasted through the night. Dana was always on top of any touch ups that were needed through the night. I am still getting compliments on how beautiful I looked. Dana is the best!!!

Profile Picture Desiree, 7/4/16, 1 Review