Makeup by Brittney Reviews

1 User photo

Makeup by Brittney 1

Sydney Fain · Married on 10/10/2018

Best makeup artist ever?

Brittney is an excellent makeup artist that absolutely made my dreams come true! She uses quality products and really listened to me describe what I was looking for.

Sent on 01/11/2019

Alyssa · Married on 05/19/2018

Best Makeup artist around!!

Britney is absolutely amazing at what she does!! I can’t say enough great things about her. She is very reliable. She listens and understands exactly what look you are going for. She took her time and made everyone in my wedding party look outstanding. My makeup looked timeless and flawless!!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Makeup by Brittney's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure being able to make you and your bridal party look and feel absolutely beautiful!

Ashley · Married on 09/16/2017

Amazing Experience!!!

Brittney was amazing - and so flexible! My mom and Grandmother decided last minute to have their make up done and she squeezed them in and made them look great! Also, I don't wear a lot of make up and she made me look amazing, while not making me uncomfortable with a heavy hand! Highly recommended!!!!

Makeup by Brittney 2
    Sent on 01/09/2019

Makeup by Brittney's reply:

Thank you so much!!! I greatly appreciate it! It was such a pleasure being able to work with you and your friends and family!

Jaime · Married on 07/18/2015

Brittney did an amazing job on my wedding day makeup! Brittney did my make up and my moms and we could not be happier with the results! From the consult to the day of, Brittney was friendly and professional. Brittney really cared about making me look gorgeous!

Sent on 07/24/2015