Makeup by Aysia Reviews

5 Reviews for Makeup by Aysia

• 馃挆

Brittnay 路 Married on 04/13/2019

Aysia is amazing!

From the day Aysia did my makeup trial until now, her magic still amazes me. My bridal party was a range of all different colors and Aysia captured everyone's beauty. My makeup looked stunning. The pictures look great, but most importantly I still looked like myself for my big day. Aysia makes you want to get married all over again to have her do your makeup. She has a forever client and reference.

Sent on 04/29/2019

Makeup by Aysia's reply:

WOW!!! This just made my heart smile, thank you SO much for having me and being such a joy to work with!! I had the best day ever with you and your ladies 馃挄 so grateful for clients like you :)
  • Julianne

Julianne Kuntz 路 Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing!

Aysia is the best. She made me and my bridesmaids feel so beautiful the day of my wedding. She is so talented and I would choose her again and again!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Morgan Snider 路 Married on 10/06/2018

So easy to work with. She truly loves what she does and is so talented with a make up brush. I trusted her and knew she would make me look my best

Would recommend her to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is the best

Sent on 01/29/2019

Ashley 路 Married on 03/10/2018

A special lady for a special day.

Aysia was so incredibly helpful throughout the planning process. She really listened to my vision and helped me achieve the look I was going for. So friendly and knowledgeable! She really goes out of her way to make your day special.

Sent on 01/30/2019

Lindsay 路 Married on 01/27/2018

Absolutely amazing and a perfect experience!

Aysia鈥檚 personality is very bubbly and she is very easy to work with. At the last minute she did my mother in laws makeup after mine on the wedding day with ease. She is able to do all skin colors perfectly. We looked flawless after. I鈥檇 recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 02/04/2019