Makeup By Anu Sarin Reviews

Makeup By Anu Sarin 4
Makeup By Anu Sarin 5

Mamatha · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Excellent makeup artist

Anu Sarin - you are the best makeup artist! Thank you so much for doing my makeup. All my friends and family members loved your makeup. You were very professional and gave lot of attention to details.
    I did not have to give you any requirements. You understood my makeup needs based on my skin type.
    I loved the fact that you gave me so many useful tips. Rather than a makeup artist, you have become a good friend of mine! :)
    I recommend Anu Sarin for any makeup needs to everyone!

Makeup By Anu Sarin 6
    Makeup By Anu Sarin 7
    Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Deepa

Deepa · Married on 06/23/2019

Highly Recommend!

For my wedding, Anu did my bridal hair and makeup, along with hair and makeup for two family members. When I first met Anu for my trial a few months before the wedding, I immediately felt at ease. She is very knowledgeable about different beauty products and techniques and shared a few tips as well! I absolutely loved my wedding look! Anu really understood what I was comfortable with and created a look that made me feel like myself—but a glam version! I truly felt like a princess! Our wedding was on a hot summer day in June, and my hair and makeup looked flawless the entire day—even after dancing all night! Anu is very talented and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Hemlata

Hemlata Terdale · Married on 05/17/2019

The best makeup Artist 👍

Anu was makeup artist in my wedding And reception, she did amazing makeup and hairstyle for both functions. Everyone including me was amazed by my own look, the best of my life. Thanks Anu to give my prettiest look. All gorgeous pictures created sweet memories forever and will remind me your wonderful makeup skills👌

Sent on 07/09/2019

Helly · Married on 02/10/2019

Anu was amazing!

My hair & makeup turned out beautifully.. Very satisfactory as I got what I asked for.. I got many compliments for the makeup! I loved the overall look!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Makeup By Anu Sarin's reply:

Thank you so much for trusting me with your big day ,I am glad that I was able to deliver what you expected. Hope to work with you again soon.
  • F

Farnaz Mansuri · Married on 01/26/2019

Excellent job!

Anu is very professional and understanding her clients look yoo wanted. She is very detailed and perfectionist in the makeup. I was very happy because I expected the look in my mind and she made it happened. Thank you Anu for the wonderful Bridal Makeup and hairstyle.

Makeup By Anu Sarin 8
    Makeup By Anu Sarin 9
    Makeup By Anu Sarin 10
    Sent on 02/01/2019

Priyanka Kushwaha · Married on 01/19/2019

Excellent service

Great makeup artist with high skill.

Sent on 01/27/2019

Sonal · Married on 04/21/2018

Really enjoyed working with Anu! She is very professional and extremely talented. She made me look and feel absolutely beautiful on the most important day of my life. Thank you!

Makeup By Anu Sarin 11
    Makeup By Anu Sarin 12
    Makeup By Anu Sarin 13
    Sent on 07/02/2018

Makeup By Anu Sarin's reply:

Thanks so much dear for appreciating my work and trusting me .
    Have a very happy married life.

Alexandra · Married on 07/22/2017

Anu did my makeup and hair for my wedding day, as well as for my two maids of honor and mother. I could not have imagined a more beautiful outcome! We were all showered with compliments all day, and knew that we were in good hands due to Anu's knowledge, professionalism, and skill. She was also flexible with our crazy schedule. I highly recommend hiring Anu for any of your hair or makeup needs!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Makeup By Anu Sarin's reply:

Thanks Alex so much for liking my work and your kind words.
    My best wishes to you and your family, hope to work with you again.

Radhika · Married on 05/21/2017

“Anu is a thorough professional who has a special touch... she takes a concept and paints a vision with her expertise. I would not think twice to recommend her and her team of experts!”

Sent on 07/02/2018

Makeup By Anu Sarin's reply:

Thanks dear so much for your appreciation and trusting me.

sindhu · Married on 05/17/2017

Anu has been nothing but wonderful. She made me feel beautiful on my big day. She worked with me to understand my needs and the outcome was exactly what I was looking for. Couldnt have made a better choice than hiring her. ??

Sent on 05/23/2017

Makeup By Anu Sarin's reply:

Thank you dear for trusting me and my work on your big day. It was my pleasure working for you.

leena · Married on 11/26/2016

Anu did makeup for me and for 4 other guests on my son's wedding last weekend. We had 3 events on different days. She is an excellent hairstylist and makeup artist. She knows what hairstyle looks good on individual faces. We all liked her work. I have never received so many compliments on my makeup and hairstyle in my life. Everyone told me how beautiful and elegant I looked. She is also a very pleasant personality and a very co-operative and patient lady. She is also very punctual and committed.
    On the reception day when the other makeup artist who we had contracted with 6 months back did not show up on time, I requested Anu and without a fuss she came to rescue us. She has become our makeup artist for life. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Anu is a very talented and creative individual. She did an amazing job on me & my students' makeup for a photo shoot & video. The makeup lasted through the sunlight, heat, and the lighting conditions created indoors & looked flawless! I would not only recommend Anu's services but also work with her on my next project.

Sent on 07/29/2016

Preeti · Married on 11/07/2014

Anu is an amazing make up artist, very delightful & professional to work with. I took makeup lessons from Anu, she gave me some very good and important tips on daily vs special occasion makeup styles. Makeup that she did for me lasted for hours and didn't budge/smudge :-) I and very happy with "Makeup By Anu Sarin" services and highly, highly recommend her for any occasion !

Sent on 07/30/2016

Anu is a gifted professional with a natural talent and instinct for bringing your best look forward! She did my hair and make up (for three different occasions) and its been flawless each time. I would recommend her highly for bridal and bridal entourage services. I would be happy to engage her professionally again!

Sent on 07/29/2016