Makeup By Angelique Marie Reviews

10 | Azusa, CA

10 Reviews for Makeup By Angelique Marie

Karina Medrano · Married on 09/26/2020

Great responsiveness, products and prices!

Angelique was an amazing makeup artist to work with. She was SO responsive when I reached out to her. TRANSPARENT about her pricing and helped a girl out with pricing. I came across her work through a referral.

MAKE UP and HAIR TRIAL/BRIDAL SHOWER MAKE UP
    She hosted a make-up and hair trial look for me that happened to fall on the day of my bridal shower. She drove to my house and dolled me up. She was such a great person to have a conversation with and she was so attentive and patient with what I did and did not like and all my questions. She was even patient with my two sisters chimming in with what they did and did not like. She took pictures to make sure she remembered the look we agreed on and did not rush in doing my trial. It took a LONG time and she was not concerned with sticking in a certain time frame because she cares about doing GOOD QUALITY work.
    My make up lasted hours - through my bridal shower and a dodger game that was part of my bridal shower experience.
    Would def recommend a trial and make sure to plan a special night out so you can go out looking good!

WEDDING ELOPEMENT MAKEUP & HAIR
    Angelique was on time and prepared! Cnce again without hesitation she drove to my location - which was Santa Barbara on a Sunday morning! And the 2nd time around her hands worked even more wonder and magic on me! She took into account my feedback from my bridal shower experience and made the perfect minor changes. Both times she did my makeup she was kind enough to give me a small container with extra lipgloss/stuff so I could retouch my make up. She did my hair and EVERYONE loved it! And once again, she was awesome to hang with, she took my feedback into account, gave me a break so I could eat before my lipstick went on, and put up with my sisters giving their opinion on her work. She did an even better job the second time around!

NEXT TIME : WEDDING RECEPTION
    I will be hosting a wedding reception is Los Angeles for a larger group of family and friends and she will be my makeup artist not just for me but also my bridal party. I trust her with one of the most important aspects of the wedding - how beautiful I feel and radiate on the day I share love with family and friends.

Book her! Book her! Book her!
    HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER!
    You get a bang for your buck! You pay for what you get, and trust me her pricing is reflective of her high quality products and her experience!
    Quality of make up was AMAZING! She did airbrush make up on me. Used the right shades.
    Did wonders on my hair with quality products

Sent on 03/09/2020

Angie was awesome! Not only made me feel relaxed but did an amazing job on myself, mom, and flower girl's hair. My husband absolutely loved my makeup and that means a lot to me!!!!!!!!! =)

Sent on 10/07/2013

Sadie · Married on 09/24/2011

She was very professional and kind. She was also very flexible to my hours and needs.

Sent on 12/14/2011

Maria · Married on 06/25/2011

Angelique was great, I have never had a better experience with a makeup artist. I had her do my makeup for my friends wedding and she did a great job. She did a very subtle smokey eye with a beautiful nude lip to compliment the color of my bridesmaid dress which was a light pink. She is very sweet and calm and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/11/2011

Sybil · Married on 05/28/2011

Angie did such a wonderful job on my makeup for my wedding. Not only was she super accomodating and helpful, but my makeup was absolutely beautiful. I received so many compliments throughout the night about what a great job she had done. If I ever need my makeup done again, I will definitely be contacting Angie.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Carina · Married on 05/14/2011

Angelic was great in every way,she was flexible and was able to drive to my location. My hair looked just like the picture that I showed her and my make up was amazing.

Sent on 06/13/2011

Vanessa · Married on 04/30/2011

Angelique did a phenomenal job she made my wedding day so special. Even when we weren't organized with our time she made me feel relaxed and pampered. The makeup was just right not too much with the natural look I was hoping for. The makeup photographed so well I can't express how happy I was with everything!

Sent on 07/20/2011

Genelle · Married on 09/17/2010

Angie arrived on time to all scheduled appointments and went over and beyond to make my wedding day beautiful.

Sent on 06/23/2011

Casey · Married on 08/28/2010

Angelique did an amazing job on my make-up for my wedding day!! By the end of the night, it still looked flawless and perfect. It was exactly what I wanted and turned out great in the pictures too. She did the make-up for my bridesmaids as well and it looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/07/2011

priscilla · Married on 09/11/2009

I was extremely happy with the results of my make-up on my wedding day! Angelique went above and beyond and exceeded all of my expectations. I wanted an "old Hollywood Glamour" look that went with my dress and overall theme of my wedding. Angelique offered many wonderful ideas and knew exactly what I wanted. She arrived early to do my make-up, and stayed on schedule. She even offered ideas and suggestions on how to touch up my make-up through out the evening. I will definitely use Angelique M Trejo again.

Sent on 08/15/2011