Blushwork Studio Reviews

Blushwork Studio 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Mills · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Hair and Makeup

Booking my trail for hair and makeup was so easy! This vendor is very easy to work with and they paired me with a stylist based on what I told them I was looking for. The stylist is incredible; very talented and personable. I then decided to change how I want my hair on my wedding day and it was no problem at all, much to my relief. Very flexible and responsive!

Sent on 06/13/2019
  • Brandi

Brandi Simmons · Married on 09/28/2019

Loved my makeup!

So I have super oily skin and my makeup almost never stays matte the way I want it, but on my wedding day it did! So glad I chose this company! There was a little issue as to if she was suppose to do my moms makeup but she did it anyway. My artist was absolutely wonderful! Was early, super friendly and professional!

Sent on 10/08/2019

Kassie · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding hair and makeup

Blush work studio did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and I was not disappointed! It was done early, they showed up on time and did everything I asked. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Blushwork Studio 8

Heidi Thomas · Married on 05/11/2019

Made me and my girls look stunning!!

Andie and Tabitha were total rockstars on my wedding day! I recommend them to anyone getting married and want an affordable airbrush option.

There was a hiccup scheduling my trial, but we worked to resolve it and it worked out okay in the end. On my wedding day, the two girls were on time and ready to go! They listened to what each girl wanted and were very kind when we asked them to fix things. We all looked exactly how we wanted and the makeup and hair lasted all night. The pictures wouldn't look so great without their stunning work!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Christina · Married on 04/06/2019

She made me into a queen

Andie was perfect! I couldn’t have asked for more. Thank you for making me beautiful!

Sent on 05/09/2019

Kayla · Married on 02/02/2019

Beautiful work!

Andie did such a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for my wedding. It was everything I could have imagined. I highly recommend. She is efficient with her time but also makes sure you are pleased with the final result. Hands down exceeds expectations.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Blushwork Studio 9
    Blushwork Studio 10
    Blushwork Studio 11
  • Jamie & Carrie

Carrie · Married on 02/02/2019

They made the whole wedding party look amazing!!!

These ladies are wonderful....I'm hiring them again to do the makeup for my daughter's prom!!

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kayce · Married on 11/10/2018

Great experience!

Worrying about my hair and make-up for my wedding was the last thing I wanted to do! I booked Makeup by Andie J and I'm so happy that I did. They booked me with Tabatha to do my trial and she delivered exactly what I asked for! For the day of our wedding, Tabatha came to my hotel to complete my look and everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for glamorous hair and make-up for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Harris · Married on 11/10/2018

Would absolutely use her again!

Andie is professional and responds quickly! She made me feel completely comfortable during my trial run (which I wore for my engagement photos) and for the day of. She takes the time to ask you about what features you like about yourself and what you want highlighted and what overall look you are aiming for. She definitely listened to me and I felt like I was the best version of myself on both days, natural but GORGEOUS and glowing! She is great with false lashes!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Blushwork Studio's reply:

You and your girls were such a fun time! We had so much fun laughing with you all! I hope married life is treating you well!

Deana Sherry · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Experience!

Andie and H’Alina did an amazing job helping bring to life what each of us wanted! There were 12 of us - bride, 9 bridesmaids, 1 mother of the bride and an extra family member. Most girls were happy right off the bat with the services but it anything need to be adjusted or touched up, they were so flexible and willing! Such a fun time with them too! I got my make up done by Andie as a bridesmaid in another wedding and immediately started working on getting her booked for my own. Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Blushwork Studio's reply:

Loved being a part of your special day, Deana! You were a beautiful bride, with killer shoes if I might add ;D
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2018

The BEST makeup and hair around!

Andie was the absolute BEST. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding day, and she made me feel like an absolute princess. I immediately clicked with her during my trial run, and when she showed up to the hotel on my wedding day, it was like hanging out with friends! She had a girl named Tabitha assisting her, and she was also wonderful. She also left the sweetest note that I found after she left! I can’t thank Andie enough for being a part of my big day and making me feel like a queen. Don’t hesitate, book her now!

Sent on 10/27/2018
    Blushwork Studio 12

Blushwork Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for such a sweet review Lauren! I had so much fun with you throughout the entire process ☺️ I hope Wedding life is everything you ever hoped it would be!! ❤️

Meghan · Married on 09/28/2018

Hair and Makeup for my Wedding

I cannot begin to describe how much I loved Andy. She did such a good job with my hair and makeup, and she was so fun to work with! My hair is impossible to curl, and she managed to make it last the whole day! And the air brush makeup she does goes on so light that I didn’t feel like I was wearing anything at all. She was also flexible about time and adding in more people. I literally cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Keely · Married on 06/03/2018

Andie and her team are true artists. Throughout the entire process, they were responsive, professional, and compassionate. We had to make changes to the contract 3 different times, Andie accommodated without batting an eye! They somehow took the vision I had in my head and made it a perfect reality. Hire Andie and her team, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 05/13/2018
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 06/02/2018

Andie’s work was absolutely incredible. She listened to what I wanted and delivered! I burned my neck with my curling iron 2 weeks before and she covered it perfectly, you couldn’t even tell!! Also, I barely slept the 2 nights before my wedding and had massive bags under my eyes and she made me look like I’d slept 10 hours! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day. Andie was also super sweet and awesome to work with. She came to my hotel room and all my friends and family in the room said they enjoyed her as well!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

Andie was great! Responsive, punctual, and listened to what myself and bridesmaids wanted! Def recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Blushwork Studio 13

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Beautiful hair and makeup for my wedding!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Katie · Married on 04/28/2018

Andie and her team were wonderful. Accommodated a super early schedule for our ceremony and worked with our tight timeline. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Blushwork Studio 14
    Blushwork Studio 15
    Blushwork Studio 16

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2018

Andie and her team were so fantastic! They really did a great job with all of my bridesmaids, my mom, and myself! We had both hair and makeup services performed, and we amazingly ran ahead of schedule. They were so efficient! Andie and her team helped me feel so beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Julia · Married on 04/06/2018

Andie is phenomenal, hands down the best make up I’ve ever seen or had done in my life. She created the most beautiful wedding look for me and it looked flawless even after an entire day! She’s incredible and Is worth every penny! You won’t regret having her bring together your look for your wedding day!

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • kmmoore0623

Kristen · Married on 11/04/2017

Andie did an incredible job from start to finish with mine and my bridal party's makeup. She was so awesomely helpful during my initial consultation, very communicative during the time leading up to my wedding, and she was so quick and efficient the day of. We were even late meeting her at the hotel where we were supposed to get ready and she waited until we got there even after she hadn't heard from me yet. Everyone loved their makeup and complimented me and my lovely ladies the whole day. Book her NOW!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Blushwork Studio 17

Marie · Married on 11/04/2017

Andie was extremely professional and timely. The makeup held up through sweat and tears. I’m so glad to have found her!

Sent on 12/24/2017

Meredith · Married on 10/21/2017

Andie was so accommodating to me and my girls! Not matter how many times I changed my mind she was always there to happily help. She did a fantastic job and me and my bridesmaids looked amazing!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Sharon · Married on 10/14/2017

Andie was incredible. My hair and makeup was unbelievable!! She also did my moms hair and makeup and my neices hair. My wedding day was perfect!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Blushwork Studio 18

Bailey Mitchell · Married on 09/30/2017

Outstanding!

I will never go anywhere else for special occasion makeup! Andie knows how to enhance your favorite features without creating a “cake face” effect! If you want the best of the best, then call her!

Sent on 07/16/2019

Misha · Married on 09/23/2017

I booked Andie for makeup as a wedding present for the bride, Emily and I’m so glad I did! Emily hardly ever wears makeup and she decided that this would be the one day that she would wear a dark smokey eye.. I didn’t have the heart to tell her that she wouldn’t like that look for herself. Andie walked her through each step of the look and gave her the perfect balance of “drama” to the eyes without making her look like she had a black eye.

Sent on 12/24/2017