Makeup Artistry by Jessie Reviews

Makeup Artistry by Jessie 5
Makeup Artistry by Jessie 6
Makeup Artistry by Jessie 7

NICOLE · Married on 02/17/2018

My husband and I got married on Saturday, February 17, 2018 at Estancia Culinaria in Redlands,Florida. We hired you to do my hair ,my two daughter’s hair,my two flower girls hair, my niece, my sister and my mom’s hair .We want to thank you ! thank you ! Ana was extremely patient. Ana made us all look beautiful . Anna did exactly what we all wanted. she’s a beautiful person,so sweet and so nice .We didn’t want her to leave ,we wanted her to stay for the wedding . Ana made us feel like family. We will promote your services to all. Best wishes
    Mr & Mrs Michael Wood❤️❤️

Sent on 02/27/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Jessie 8
    Makeup Artistry by Jessie 9
    Makeup Artistry by Jessie 10
    Makeup Artistry by Jessie 11
    Makeup Artistry by Jessie 12

Kristi · Married on 12/16/2017

After Makeup Artistry by Jessie was referred to me by two different brides, I knew I had to book them for my wedding day! Jessie and her team are beyond talented. They made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day and were also so fun to work with. They not only did my hair and makeup but also my bridesmaid’s, mother’s, and godmother’s and everyone looked fantastic, even after a couple of hours on the dance floor! I am so glad I found Jessie and her team and know they’ll be doing my hair and makeup for any special events in the future!

Sent on 01/04/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Jessie 13

Camila · Married on 11/04/2017

When searching for a make up artist for my special day Jesse and her team were the first on my list. My sister in law hired Jesse for her wedding in 2012 and so did my best friend this February. After seeing her work on both of them I knew I was in great hands. From start to finish, Jesse and her team were so flexible and accommodating. Not only were they so helpful, but they were such a great group to have around and brought so much joy during the getting ready portion of the day. I can’t thank Jesse and her team enough for making me feel stunning on the best day of my life. She will forever be my go to girl.

Sent on 12/07/2017

stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

I LOVED working with Jessie & her team! Jessie did my sister's wedding make-up a few years ago and as soon as I met her, we connected immediately! Years later when I got engaged, I knew that I wanted to work with her for my wedding! Jessie is a natural, funny, sweet & just understands how to make you feel beautiful and elegant!
    She also did the make-up for my mom, my sister & the wedding party and NAILED every single look! Her team is professional, impeccable & exceeds expectations! Highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Makeup Artistry by Jessie 14
    Makeup Artistry by Jessie 15
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 10/28/2017

Everything happens for a reason. I almost hired a different make-up artist, however, she backed out after I paid for a trial, and thank goodness for that because the artists from Makeup Artistry by Jessie that worked on me and my bridesmaids were so much better, both in their artistry and personality. Christel did my make-up and she was amazing. She was on-time to the venue, did beautiful work and was so sweet. Arlene did my hair, and oh my gosh, my hair came out better than I had ever imagined! I didn't get to meet Jessie in person, but I spoke to her over the phone and via email and she was SUCH a sweetheart. She went above and beyond to accommodated a large bridal party and then some, all without a single complaint.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Makeup Artistry by Jessie 16

MAGNA · Married on 01/26/2017

The girls were on time and ready. They captured the idea of what we wanted for hair and makeup and were able to adapt it to our different hair types and complexions. They were willing to adjust them until pleasing for everybody. Very professionnal. Truly no complaints!
    Most importantly Hair and makeup remained intact after long hours of ceremony, dancing, etc.. Until severe sweating because of so much partying hehe but still, great!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Thanya · Married on 10/07/2016

Jessie and her team did such an amazing job on my family and I. I felt so beautiful and honestly, couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Karen · Married on 05/29/2016

Jessie is very responsive and she has a team that are always on time for their appointments. Jessie will work with you and your make up decisions, she will do consulting and with no problem will suggest what looks best on you. All the make products she use lasted for the entire night. Same for the hair Ana was able to match what I had envision. I would recommend Jessie and her team any time.

Sent on 06/22/2016

Vanessa · Married on 03/12/2016

Jessie was amazing!!! I am so happy I booked her for my wedding. I loved my hair and makeup and it stayed perfect throughout the entire night. Arlene was amazing for hair! All my bridesmaids looked beautiful and they made the day so much fun! I highly recommend Jessie and her team!

Sent on 04/15/2016

Alex · Married on 02/20/2016

Jessie is honestly so amazing. She is always on time, so sweet, and truly makes you feel beautiful. Makeup is not a job for her. She genuinely loves what she does – she is all about the bride and weddings! She listens to what you want and will give you suggestions but will always keep with your vision. Everyone looked flawless on my wedding day! She really goes above and beyond for her clients. She even stayed later for me after makeup was done to accommodate my veil when my hair team rushed out and didn’t even bother securing it for me. She and Lis (from her team) made up my bridesmaids, mother, grandmother, great aunt, and me. Every single one of us left the makeup chair happy and feeling great! Everyone’s makeup looked fresh throughout the day and into the night. Jessie also has such a positive attitude and gives great advice. I left her makeup chair feeling like a super model! I recommend Jessie and her team 100%!! Thanks for everything Jessie! -Katrina Perez

Sent on 04/19/2016
  • User6419452 · 2+ years ago

Jessie and her team are amazing!!! Very professional and make you feel comfortable :)

Sent on 02/26/2016

Berti · Married on 12/04/2015

The MABJ team was exactly what I was looking for on my special day. Not only were they friendly, professional, extremely patient (we had many small children running around thotel that day) but fun. Their make up skills were flawless as well as their hair styling. All my bridesmaids looked impeccable and the hair and make up team showed a wide range of versatility in my 6 bridesmaids. All my bridesmaid were happy and felt as beautiful as did I. I used their airbrush makeup and I really recommend it to all each and every bride. Just got my pictures and my face looked amazing. Most importantly Jessie and Ana were so funny and spirited!

Excellent team and will be using them for any future make up/hairstyle needs in the future! Thank you again MABJ!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Maria Clara · Married on 11/20/2015

Jessie and Jenise were absolutely amazing!! I'm so truly happy I chose Jessie to do my make up for my wedding. I'm extremely picky and even though she was highly recommended by so many friends, I was still hesitant. I have tried so many make up artists in the past including celebrity make up artists for different events and I was never happy with the results. I was really afraid about not finding the right make up artist for my wedding. I decided to do a trial with Jessie and I loved her from the moment I met her. I absolutely loved her personality. She is so sweet, genuine, fun, friendly and she was extremely kind and patient with all my requests and always very professional. She was extremely accommodating and truly understood what I wanted for my special day and I was so blown away by the incredible job she did with my make up. She is truly the best and the most experienced make up artist I have ever hired. Jessie and Jenise were so incredible and they made everybody feel so beautiful on my wedding day, myself, my mother, my sisters, nieces and my bridal party. Everyone looked absolutely stunning and flawless. The most beautiful make up I have seen and it lasted the whole entire day and evening even after I jumped into the pool with my groom at the end of the party. Jessie and Jenise were so great and friendly, it felt like they were family and we had a blast with both of them throughout the day. You can tell that they love so much what they do and have such a great passion for it. Thank you Jessie and Jenise for making my day so special!! You are both amazing!!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Mary · Married on 11/07/2015

I can't say ENOUGH good things about Jessie and her team! They traveled to the Bahamas for my wedding and became like family to us during the weekend. Jessie (makeup extraordinaire) and Arlene (hair!!) were AWESOME!! They did exactly what we talked about during the trial and were flexible with me when I wanted to make a couple of last minute tweaks. They did the hair and makeup for my entire family and were on time, efficient and fun to be around on the wedding day. They also helped get me into my wedding dress and my Mom into her dress. They were a pleasure to be around and so so helpful! I plan to use their services again for an upcoming event I am having. I would recommend them 150%%%%% to anyone having a wedding or being in a wedding. They are not only excellent at what they do, but they are wonderful people too!

Sent on 12/21/2015

Brandi · Married on 09/26/2015

Jessie and Ana were amazing, my bridesmaids and I had a blast getting ready with you both. We all loved our hair and make up, thank you!!! xo

Sent on 10/13/2015

Crustina · Married on 09/12/2015

Amazing job efficient and perfect experience

Sent on 09/19/2015

Amabert · Married on 08/08/2015

Dear Jessie,
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. Once again, for all you did to make our wedding such a wonderful time!! It was amazing to feel so beautiful and I felt the same when I looked at my mom as well as my bridesmaids.
    All of the girls loved you
    and said they have never looked so beautiful.
    You were such a wonderful person to be around on my wedding day never mind how fabulous you made me look. (My make up looked fresh the whole night) I will be sure to send you pictures when I receive them. I really hope I can hire you again for another event in the future, I will be sure to refer you to everyone I know looking for a makeup artist. It was an extreme pleasure to work with you, thank you for everything.
    Love,

Sent on 08/11/2015

Amazing to work with, very professional and on time. I used her services for my engagement photos and on my wedding day and they did a spectacular job!

Sent on 08/06/2015

Ariana · Married on 07/24/2015

Jessie and Ana were amazing! I have very thin hair and Ana made me look like I had a gorgeous full up-do. My make up was done by Jessie and it came out even better than I imagined and lasted the whole night!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Alena · Married on 07/11/2015

I worked with Jessie (make up) and Ana (hair) before my wedding. Both were great. All the ladies including myself remained gorgeous all night. My makeup remained impeccable all night and survived Florida heat, hours of dancing and constant hugs and kisses of all my guests! Jessie an her team are extremely nice to work with from customer service perspective and professional perspective. I will definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/05/2015

I had been following makeupartistrybyjessie on Instagram long before my wedding, and I always knew I wanted to use them on my big day for hair and makeup. Before even scheduling a trial, I called Jessie to check on her availability. I basically picked my wedding date based on when she was available because I knew that I NEEDED to have her and her team that day. I did 2 trials - one for my engagement party and one for my bridal shower. Ana, who did my hair was very flexible in trying whatever I wanted and in one trial we tried 3 variations of a hairstyle until we found the perfect one!
    On my wedding day, I had 6 bridesmaids, 2 jr bridesmaids and my mom and I that needed hair and makeup. Jessie and Ana did such a great job at staying on schedule and making sure we did not run late. I have to say that they are the VERY BEST and so talented at what they do. We all looked absolutely stunning and received so many compliments on our hair/makeup look. Getting married in Miami in June means that there is a lot of heat and humidity to deal with, but after a long night of dancing, sweating, drinking, and partying, I woke up the next morning and my airbrush makeup was still intact! I would recommend this team HANDS DOWN for your big day or any day!! Can't wait for the next event I have so I can use them again!!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Vianca · Married on 06/20/2015

Jessie (Makeup) and Ana (Hair) were absolutely a pleasure to have around the day of my wedding. My makeup and hair were both flawless! No complaints! I highly recommend Makeup Artistry By Jessie for any Wedding or special occasion.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Gillian & Dale · Married on 05/23/2015

I am so happy I chose Makeup Artistry by Jessie for hair and make up for our wedding day. They really made me feel like a princess and were extremely patient while i decided how I wanted my hair and make up to look. Both Jessie and Ana did an amazing job on each bridesmaid and my mom and grandma, everyone looked perfect or the big day! I am so happy I listened to our venue as she highly recommended Make up Artistry by Jessie. Thanks again for all you did Jessie,you truly have a gift!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Christy · Married on 04/25/2015

Excellent! Super amazing!!! Love, love!!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Miriam · Married on 04/12/2015

If you want to look and feel like a super star on your Wedding Day you need to book Makeup Artistry by Jessie and her team, she will bring out your best features and take them to a whole other level of fabulous! Her hairstylist Ana is incredibly talented as well and so accommodating, patient and fun to be around! This is another vendor who obviously LOVES what she does, it shows in her customer service, professionalism, and her talent! I won't waste my time and money with anyone else for my next special occasion. They are IT if you want 100% guarantee that you will look and feel absolutely gorgeous! Thank you Jessie and Ana for showcasing your gifted skills and creativity on me and my beautiful bridal party!

Sent on 04/24/2015