Makeup Artistry by Gail Reviews

20 | Buford, GA

20 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Gail

Ann · Married on 03/14/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

I absolutely loved how I looked on my wedding day- a perfect 10/10!
    I wasn't really sure what I wanted when we did the make-up trial and provided feedback after googling some photos of bridal makeup from my ethnic background, which Gail used to make some significant changes. I'd give the trial with Gail a 7/10, which was the best out of my 3 make-up trials. It was very important to me to look like myself on the wedding day, and with the feedback, Gail completely nailed my look on the day of! Gail was very responsive, professional, and punctual. She also practices good hygiene using disposable make-up applicators.

Sent on 03/30/2020

Makeup Artistry by Gail's reply:

Thank you Ann. You were absolutely beautiful inside and out. Best wishes for your new beautiful life.

Lauren S. · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing job

Gail and her team were so great to work with! They listened to wants of me and my bridesmaids and we’re very professional and stuck to the trial makeup picked. I usually do not wear heavy makeup and they made a very clean, classic but beautiful look for me. The service was very fairly priced compared to other makeup artists as well. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Jenny · Married on 08/17/2019

AMAZING - Book them now!

Gail and her team did an incredible and beautiful job for my wedding!
    They are wonderful and were so personable. Gail made sure I loved my makeup at my trial, trying multiple shades, etc. to get it perfect! All of my bridesmaids looked amazing - they were all so happy! I was told multiple times throughout the night (and after the wedding) how I was "glowing" and just how pretty I looked. I could not be happier that I went with this team for my wedding.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Lina

Lina T. · Married on 06/01/2019

Gail is amazing and so fun!

Gail and her team are amazing! Her team was very professional, flexible, and super fun! She made sure my makeup was perfect and took the time to ensure I loved it. She was also so flexible and was happy to take care of additional family members the day of. I wanted a natural look (since I don't wear makeup on a daily basis) and she made me look so beautiful. My bridesmaids also loved their makeup and we couldn't be happier we picked her. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/28/2019

Jean · Married on 12/09/2018

Gail is an amazing make up artist and person

Gail was very prompt, professional, and truly cared about what you wanted. She made sure that she gave attention to every detail on this special day. We felt like Gail took a lot of stress off of us on this day. This was a great experience! So Happy that we chose her to do the wedding. We just let her handle everything

Sent on 12/09/2018

Courtney · Married on 10/06/2018

True artist

Gail is a true make up artist. She knew what would look good with my skin tones and also what would look good for pictures 10/10.

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding Day Beauty

Gail and her team went above and beyond to make me look and feel beautiful on my special day! They had everything prepared and ready for me, my 10 bridesmaids, and my mother and MIL. They were able to get everyone ready by 1 pm for pictures, which helped limit my stress as a bride with a large wedding party. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

I’m very picky with makeup but she listened to what I like and I loved the way the makeup came out and how I looked!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Carol · Married on 04/09/2015

My makeup was done for a t.v.program I was on. Gail was used for a friend ,my daughter and myself. The show' s producer was happy with all our hair and makeup.The producer told Gail she would call on her again when in the area. Gail was extremely organized,knowledgeable and flexible in her business. Carol Fillingim

Sent on 04/06/2015

Gail did a wonderful job on my makeup!! She was very down to earth and we connected quickly. I struggle with redness and blotchy skin, and she was able to cover it and make it look so natural. I loved her tips on shaping my eyebrows. She also gave me pointers on what colors to use for hiding areas, as well as what colors would make areas stand out. The results from Gail were far above my expectations, and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Diane · Married on 12/28/2014

Gail was a total pleasure to work with. She was personable, professional, and knew exactly what to do to help make our day better than perfect. The bride and bridesmaids were absolutely beautiful and well taken care of.

Sent on 01/01/2015

Sarah · Married on 12/28/2014

Gail was absolutely fantastic to work with! She met with me before the day of the wedding and listened to everything I wanted for my make up. She gave options and made any adjustments necessary until it was exactly what I had pictured for myself. On the day of the wedding, she worked perfectly with my bridesmaids to give them each options and make sure they were happy with their appearance. She even met us at the venue (and was very discreet) to touch up my make up before our photos! I am so grateful for her help and her skill. I would absolutely recommend her services to a friend or family member!

Sent on 01/13/2015

She had good advice, was very helpful and kind. Overall I thought her work was wonderful! She was flexible and even came to the venue to make sure all the final touches were perfect!

Sent on 01/18/2015
  • W

Wanda · Married on 10/18/2014

Gail made my daughter feel like she was the most important client she had that day! She included Britt Elise's opinion in the decision-making process for every detail and took the stress out of a harried day leading up to a memory-filled night. Thank you for making her FEEL as special as we KNOW she is. You'll be the first appointment we schedule for the next big event...and the next...and the next... Thank you, Gail, for making Britt feel beautiful in her own skin!!!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Britt · Married on 10/18/2014

Gail was so fun to be around and made the task less stressful. She was open to work with me and do whatever made me feel comfortable and confident. She also went out of her way to fit around my schedule. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Gail really taught me a lot about my makeup. She did a beautiful job and gave me some really good tips. It was an awesome experience! She showed me several ways to highlight different areas. She has a great personality and it was a pleasure doing business with her:)

Sent on 02/12/2015

I was so nervous about what to do with my makeup on my wedding day, but Gail helped me look and feel beautiful. She provided me with a natural yet elegant look, all while making me laugh and calming my nerves the entire time. She really listened to what vision I had for my special day and exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend her for both her makeup talent and sweet personality!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Maryann · Married on 05/19/2018

Gail was great! we had a variety of ages and skin tones and everyone looked fantastic. Would use her again and recommend her to all.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Gail did a fantastic job on my make-up, and was even willing to give me some tips on doing my own make-up in the future!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Maria · Married on 05/19/2018

3.5

Great experience. Very informative helping me decide on colors that would match my skin tone and my dress.

Sent on 06/01/2018