Makeup Artistry by Candra Reviews

Makeup Artistry by Candra 4
Makeup Artistry by Candra 5

Jessica · Getting married on 02/02/2020

Young Wedding

Our wedding day was great and my bridesmaids and Mothers of Bride and Groom look beautiful. We had a large wedding party and Candra helped provide services which helped with the stress of the Biggest Day of my life

Makeup Artistry by Candra 6
    Makeup Artistry by Candra 7
    Makeup Artistry by Candra 8
    Sent on 02/03/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 11/11/2018

The best make-up artist ever!

Candra was a life saver on my wedding day. Not only did she make all of us look gorgeous (my husband started crying when he saw me) but, she was kind enough to go to my Mother's hotel and do her makeup. My Mom had fell (she's 78) the night before and could not make it to the agreed makeup location--all for no extra charge! She made my Mom feel so much better and she looked gorgeous as well. I recommend her for any occasion and I will use her again.

Elizabeth · Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful wedding day experience!

Candra was amazing to work with and so pleasant! Some of my bridal party was even a little late and she was so patient and professional and everyone looked so beautiful! Makeup lasted all day and night long!

Makeup Artistry by Candra 9

Chelsea · Married on 09/29/2018

Hire her! She is awesome!

Not only was Candra a great makeup artist, she also have a very calming presence. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Hire her for your wedding party makeup. You won't be sorry! I sure wasn't!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Kyla · Married on 09/18/2018

Beach Wedding

She was fantastic!! I wanted something simple but also kinda “bougie” and she did just that!! I loved the way my makeup turned out and I would definitely use her again if I lived in Florida.

Makeup Artistry by Candra 10
    Sent on 02/02/2019

Sara · Married on 09/15/2018

Bridal Makeup

Candra is a excellent professional. She did my make up at my wedding and I couldn’t be happier.

Karington · Married on 09/02/2018

Perfection

Candra went above and beyond my expectations! My wedding day makeup was flawless and lasted throughout the entire day. Highly recommend!

Makeup Artistry by Candra 11

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

Highly recommend

Candra was extremely easy to work with. She created a look for me on my wedding day that was elegant yet not overdone. It was more makeup than i was used to wearing but i still felt naturally beautiful and i loved it. My bridesmaids loved the hairstyles she did for them was well.

Makeup Artistry by Candra 12
    Makeup Artistry by Candra 13
    Makeup Artistry by Candra 14
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 03/24/2018

Wedding MUA

Candra has been great from the very beginning of meeting her for my trial. She is talented and did the makeup perfectly for my girls and I. She arrived promptly to my venue and we started right on time which was perfect. She was flexible at making changes. She overall is such a sweet and talented person. I enjoyed her company and I am so happy I used her for my wedding makeup artist. I would highly recommend her to anyone and I will definitely be keeping her in mind whenever I need a makeup artist.

Makeup Artistry by Candra 15
    Makeup Artistry by Candra 16
    Makeup Artistry by Candra 17
    Makeup Artistry by Candra 18
    Makeup Artistry by Candra 19
    Sent on 01/08/2019

Miranda · Married on 12/09/2017

Highly recommend!

Candra was amazing to work with! She did my makeup, as well as my mother, mother-in-law, maid, and matron of honor for my special day. She went out of her way to drive all the way to Navarre and was extremely flexible with our early time frame. She did an amazing job, everyone’s makeup looked flawless! I do not trust many people with doing my makeup, but she exceeded my expectations. She was very reasonably priced and I would highly recommend you hire her for your special day!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Robin Klismith · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing work

She did an amazing job with my makeup on my wedding day. The person who booked my appointment had given Candra the wrong address and had priced me at a higher rate, due to the wrong address being further away. But Candra game to the appointment at a timely manner and made it right, by correcting the cost of the booking. She made it a fun experience. I would highly recommend her.