Makeup Artistry by Annie Reviews

Makeup Artistry by Annie 7
  • Jessica

Jessica · Getting married on 08/22/2020

She's amazing!

Annie was AMAZING! She was very kind to travel to my home and do my makeup for my dad's wedding. From the start she was very easy to talk to and made the whole process comfortable. My makeup looked so good! It lasted all night long and I got a ton of compliments! So excited to see what she will conquer in Las Vegas, good luck!

Makeup Artistry by Annie 8

Makeup Artistry by Annie's reply:

Aw Thanks Jessica, It was my pleasure! I loved your look so much! Thank you for the wishes, I'm loving it in Vegas so far!

Grace Eang · Married on 01/19/2019

Professional and high quality

Annie arrived early, and was flexible when I needed to change her start time. I loved my makeup look and the looks for all of the other girls she did.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Makeup Artistry by Annie's reply:

Thanks Grace:) It was wonderful working with you and all the ladies! I hope you had a wonderful wedding!

Maci Fannin · Married on 10/18/2018

Lash extensions

I struggle a lot with my self image and having a high self esteem. I have really pretty eyes, but no lashes to show for it. After one of my friends posted a status about where to get eyelash extensions, I saw someone commented Annie’s name and business! I decided to check her out, along with a couple other businesses mentioned. Not only did she have very reasonable prices, her lashes are NATURAL LOOKING! I noticed amongst all these other aestheticians, their prices were outrageous and the lashes looked gaudy and fake. The best part though to me? She uses cruelty free lashes! There were a lot of myths that I’ve read lash extensions as well..how they make your lashes fall out and thin. And I’m here to say that that is NOT TRUE. If I didn’t have lashes and they thinned out, I’d have nothing to attach my extensions to. Annie assured me that my lashes would be okay and they still are. Not only are my lashes okay, my self esteem has sky rocketed! I no longer need to wear makeup, because my eyes just pop from having the extensions. It actually took 30 minutes off of my morning routine because I no longer have to apply makeup. I could, but I feel so pretty with my lashes that I don’t want to. So many people have complimented my eyes too since I’ve gotten my lashes done, it’s really helped my self esteem a ton! Another thing is I have major social anxiety. I get so nervous meeting new people, and I’ve never had anything like this done before I met Annie. Though I was nervous at first, I can assure you, Annie is the coolest girl you’ll ever meet. She’s so relaxed and chill, and very warm and welcoming. She’s also honest, which I think is a necessary quality an aesthetician should have. How else would they make you look & feel beautiful in your own skin? I would recommend Annie over and over again to anyone for anything from having her do your makeup, to having her do your lashes. She’s an amazing aesthetician! 12/10 would recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Makeup Artistry by Annie's reply:

Maci, you are an amazing client! THIS is why I do what I do. Thank you for your kind words. I can't wait to see you again!

Taylor · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful!

I have been in the cosmetology industry for over 5 years and I focus now solely on bridal hair. Annie has always been my go-to and the only person I will recommend to anyone who needs makeup services. Annie always provides an amazing, professional, top quality service. Naturally, when I got married in September 2018; Annie did myself and my TEN bridesmaids’ makeup applications. I should also mention that she did all of us in just around 4.5 hours! Having quality makeup for your wedding day (or any other special occasion) can provide you with the utmost confidence to live that day to it’s full potential. My makeup for my wedding was flawless and lasted through the night. I am so pleased with the services Annie provided for me and has provided for all of my bridal clientele as well! Choosing Annie for makeup services is the easiest and most clear cut decision you will have to make for your wedding day or any other special occasion!

Makeup Artistry by Annie 9
    Makeup Artistry by Annie 10

Makeup Artistry by Annie's reply:

Taylor, you are so very talented yourself! Thank you for the amazing review, coming from someone I always admired in the industry! I am so happy I could be there and take good care of you and your ladies! I appreciate you Taylor!

Ashley · Married on 09/21/2018

I could not have asked for anyone better than Annie. She always got back to me right away and answered all my questions. She has done some of my friends weddings as well as my own now and I could not say enough good things about her. She does such a lovely job and is one of the kindest people. I felt so beautiful all day and night, no touch ups needed!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Makeup Artistry by Annie 11
    Makeup Artistry by Annie 12

Makeup Artistry by Annie's reply:

Thank you Ashley! I appreciate the review, I loved doing everyone's makeup! Had so much fun!

Stephanie · Married on 08/11/2018

Annie was absolutely AMAZING for my wedding day. Originally, I had just scheduled make up for me and my sister, but last minute some of the girls decided they also wanted to get their make up done. Annie was SO accommodating and everyone is still raving at how amazing she did. The make-up application she does is flawless. I'm the type of girl that doesn't ever wear that much makeup, so on my wedding day, I didn't want to look "overdone" like I had experienced with some other make-up artists. Annie made me feel absolutely beautiful and even through all of the happy tears that were cried that day, my makeup didn't budge! I can't say enough good things about Annie. I have recommended her to every bride that asks.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Makeup Artistry by Annie's reply:

Stephanie, I am so happy I could fit everyone in! You ladies looked stunning, and your photos are amazing! Thanks for the great review! And Congrats on everything!

Claire · Married on 07/28/2018

Annie did makeup for my wedding and it was INCREDIBLE! I am so so so happy she suggested I get longer lasting lashes put on before the big day - not only were they comfortable and fabulous at my wedding, but I was able to keep them on for another wedding a few weeks later! I felt radiant throughout my entire wedding day - zero fading or smudging. All my bridesmaids, my mom, and the officiant all looked perfect. She's also wonderful to chat with during all the makeup time :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Makeup Artistry by Annie's reply:

Claire it was my pleasure! It was so fun glamming you and your wedding party! & you're totally right, Lash Extensions are the way to go! Thanks Claire for the sweet review! Hope you are well!

Jessica Hensiak · Married on 07/21/2018

She's Amazing!

Makeup Artistry by Annie 13
  • SassySaritah

Saritah · Married on 07/13/2018

Annie is a True Artist

Detailed. She listens and makes suggestions if you want. I always look flawless after she's done my makeup. She's so professional and has a passion for what she does. It shows even in the products she uses. Only really high quality and stay put brands and products. Thanks again Annie!!! You ROCK!!!

Sent on 03/12/2019
    Makeup Artistry by Annie 18
    Makeup Artistry by Annie 19

Paige · Married on 07/06/2018

Hire her now

I would have trusted no one to do my makeup other than Annie. Her prices are affordable and beyond reasonable and she goes above and beyond. She knows all methods and she did my lashes a few days before my wedding and they lasted FOREVER. Seriously hire her.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Makeup Artistry by Annie's reply:

Paige Thank you! Your makeup was SO FUN! I loved all the glitter you let me play with! Thanks for the kind review. So happy we met! Congratulations!

Micki P · Married on 01/09/2018

Annie makes you feel pretty!!!

Annie is sweet and on time as well as professional and a perfectionist!!!

Sent on 10/20/2018

Makeup Artistry by Annie's reply:

Thank you Micki:) I am always a perfectionist, and I am so happy you've enjoyed your services! Thanks so much for the review!