Makeup Artistry by Adriana Reviews

71 | Jupiter, FL

71 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Adriana

Parsiri · Married on 02/25/2012

Adriana did both my hair and makeup for my wedding, and I loved the experience - she was so easy to work, flexible, willing to travel, and my hair and makeup turned out beautifully and lasted through the evening. My mom was styling her own hair and Adriana even took some time to help her with her updo, and did a beautiful job with her as well. I would recommend her to other brides in a heartbeat.

Sent on 03/05/2012

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you. You were a pleasure to work with and a beautiful bride.
    All the best.

Jacquelyn · Married on 02/19/2012

I had recently gone to my girlfriends wedding and the bride raved on how much she loved her make-up artist. She had mentioned that Adriana even stayed to watch the ceremony. When it came time for my wedding, she was highly recommended and I wanted her to do the make up for my girls after seeing what a beautiful job she did for my friend. Adriana E-mailed me in advance so I knew what kind of time frame we were working with for the day of the wedding. It was a very organized and relaxed experience. The day of the wedding she did a phenomenal job! The girls were all extremely pleased and looked gorgeous. I even had a few parents/grandparents ask to have theirs done that day. Not only did the makeup look fantastic... but she made me feel so calm when I was starting to get nervous thinking about the ceremony. She has a great personality and you could tell that she truly cared. I would recommend Adriana for any wedding or event. I just may use her again one day for something else.

Sent on 03/05/2012

Christina · Married on 02/18/2012

Adriana was very helpful with everything and does a wonderful job! She makes you the most beautiful that you can be! Not to mention very friendly.

Sent on 03/07/2012

Linda · Married on 11/11/2011

I was so pleased with the services provided by Adriana. As soon as I met her I felt immediately at ease, as she was so easy to talk with and I could sense I was in good hands. Here was a woman who knew how to listen, yet offer her expert advise.
    My hair turned out better than I ever expected; it was a little too short to do what I had wanted, but Adriana used her magic to create a style that I liked even more.
    Everyone commented on just how young I looked (I am 57 years old), and how flawless my skin looked. My husband commented on how beautiful I looked, and how he especially liked the way my eyes looked.
    Adriana always responded to my emails and kept me informed, answering any questions or concerns I had.
    I would highly recommend Adriana as I know you'll be happy with the services and professionalism she delivers. Plus, she'll make you feel comfortable and like you've known her forever, which is important for someone who is readying you for one of the most important days of your life!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you Linda. It was truly a pleasure meeting you and being part of your special day. I wish you much happiness and love in your life and marriage.

Toni · Married on 05/28/2011

Adriana is AMAZING!!!!!
    I live in AZ and we got married in Jupiter, FL. so all of our corresponding was via email and phone calls - she asked all the right questions and had the answer for all my special needs and wants. Adriana helped me to relax and gave me a great start for my wedding festivities with her calm and soothing personality. Our make up was perfect and lasted all day and night. She also did our hair and thanks to her knowledge and know how she made my hair look beautiful. The up-do she did for my MOH looked so beautiful she didn't want to take it down.
    Even though our wedding was small it was a lot of pressure and thanks to Adriana she made me look beautiful and kept me calm. Every bride NEEDS an Adriana on her special day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Wow!!Thank Toni. It was a pleasure being there for you. You made it a special day for me. I love what I do because of people like you. I've been fortunate that I've yet had an unhappy bride. Good luck to you and Joe.

Claire · Married on 05/28/2011

Adriana was FABULOUS! She was easy to get in touch with, everything was great ever since the trial til the wedding day. I got exactly what I wanted and the makeup job for me, my mom, sister, MOH, and maid of honor was flawless. Everyone was glowing!

Sent on 09/13/2011

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thanks Claire, You are a beautiful girl without makeup. It was a pleasure working you and your family again. It's always so much fun.

Be happy
    Adriana

Dali · Married on 05/07/2011

I am very glad to choose Adrianna as my makeup artist after all the options I have had. I am very satisfied with her service, my bridesmaids and I loved her make up and it lasted throughout the ceremony and reception. Also, what I liked is her quick responsiveness when it came to plan the timing/location, accurate and quality service. Thank You Adriana! :)

Sent on 05/15/2011

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Your welcome Dali. It was my pleasure. You were beautiful before the makeup and I wish you a happy ever after marriage.

Kalie · Married on 03/26/2011

Adriana did an unbelievable job on mine and my bridesmaids make up for the wedding. I got married in March, and my entire wedding was outdoors. The make up didnt move!!! She stayed till the very last minute until we walked down the aisle to make sure we looked perfect! We all got so many compliments it was crazy!! She's highly recommended and I will be calling her in the future!!
    THANK YOU so much Adriana! You're so awesome!

Sent on 04/20/2011

Jennifer · Married on 02/26/2011

Adriana was fabulous! She did the make-up for me, all my sisters, my mom, my mother-in-law, and my grandmother at my wedding. She really listens to what you want and was able to highlight the best features on everyone of us. She is truly an artist! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/23/2011

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Finally received your beautiful photos. Just amazing...Don't you wish you could over again?

Daniella · Married on 11/20/2010

Adriana, I cannot tell you how happy i am that i choose you, that you were day the day of my wedding.

For those who are reading this review, let me tell you Adriana is the best choice. I found her in this site, she was the first and the only trial that i ever did, as soon as she finished my make up, i felt in love.

She did the make up to my 3 sisters, my cousin, my mom and grandma, my mother in low, 2 sisters' in law, grandma and aunt in law and of course she did my make up.

The day of the wedding i was feeling really bad with a pain in my stomach (like gastritis) and Adriana was soooo sweet, kind and helping ALL the time.

The service, quality of product, the professionalism, Adri, you will be in my life forever... Thank you for all your beautiful work, everybody loved the make up and in the pictures you cannot tell that i was feeling really bad for almost 2 hours....LoL

Brides, you will never regret to pick Adriana as your makeup artist, she is really an artist.

Besos Adri,

Daniella
    Wedding 11/20/2010.

Sent on 12/13/2010

Morghan · Married on 06/18/2010

Adriana is not only talented (she made us all look beautiful!), she is amazing in all ways! I had never met her before, but now I feel as though I have made a friend for life. We found ourselves in less than ideal conditions prepping for my wedding when the air conditioner went on the fritz and last-minute details interfered with Adriana's job, but she was incredibly flexible, good natured and unbelievably helpful. When I started to have a meltdown, realizing that the ceremony setup wasn't going as planned, Adriana actually jumped in and helped out. It most definitely was not her job, but that didn't stop her generous nature from coming forward. She went way beyond the call of duty to calm down the bride and help us get everything taken care of at the same time that she was keeping all of us looking great.

I was told on my wedding day as well as many times afterward when people viewed my pictures that my makeup was amazing. My mom was hesitant to even get her makeup done by a professional, but she is now a solid convert as well. She'd like to have Adriana on daily retainer!

I cannot thank Adriana enough for all that she did for us. I would recommend her to anyone at anytime. I think of her as the completely unexpected but incredibly valuable gift I received on the most important day of my life. Everyone should be blessed with an Adriana!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thanks Morghan. It was a true pleasure and joy to be there. You and your family were wonderful. I'm blessed to have been there for you. Good Luck and be happy

Danielle · Married on 05/15/2010

Adriana is wonderful!! I highly recommend her for your special day!! Adriana did the makeup for my entire bridal party, myself, and my mom and we all looked gorgeous!! Shes truly the best!!!

Sent on 05/21/2010

Hadley · Married on 04/10/2010

During my recent wedding, Adriana provided make-up for myself, bridesmaids, my mom and grandmother. She really made me feel very comfortable and at ease on my wedding day. She was calm, never rushed and had a smile throughout the entire day. She couldn't be friendlier and felt very much part of our wedding group through our day of pampering.

Adriana catered to everyone's individual needs and wants, everyone loved how they looked - even those who are hard to please! Everyone looked like a "better" version of themselves, not overdone as you find with other make-up artists. The make-up stayed on and looked fresh into the early morning hours. My eyelashes lasted a few days, I felt glamorous all week!

Adriana - thank you for everything!

Sent on 04/27/2010

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Hi Beautiful, How are you? Well, I'm back at the wedding makeup business. So if you have any friends let them know. Not sure if you knew, my husband passed in 2014 been off the wedding circuit since 2013. Take care.

Lindsay · Married on 01/16/2010

Adriana was unbelievable! She made me feel gorgeous on my wedding day. From the moment I met Adriana she put me at ease. She provided makeup for my mother, grandmother and friend for my wedding and did a wonderful job. She can transform you into instant glam while still looking natural and beautiful. She was able to work well under time pressure and stayed so clam. I loved the way she did my eyelashes and made them long and luscious! I would recommend Adriana to anyone! She was one of the best makeup artists I have come across. She was trained well and understands makeup and skin! Thank you for everything adriana! You are the best!

Sent on 01/27/2010

Kristen · Married on 07/11/2009

Adriana provided make-up services for myself and a handful of wedding guests for my destination wedding weekend in the Bahamas. She is a fabulous make-up artist, but also prompt, professional, and quick - something a bride will appreciate in the long preparation time before the photos and the ceremony. My make-up looked great - and lasted - till the wee hours of the night in an outdoor wedding and reception in the Bahamas in July - which was no small feat.

Sent on 01/27/2010

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Hi Kristen, Hope you are well.

I need a favor. I have just opened an account with The Knot.com and I need to add reviews. I have over 35 accumulated on Wedding Wire and I was hoping to add those my The Knot.com site. I need your email/ I can't access it on wedding wire only through responding to your review. I will copy and paste your review from wedding wire to make it easy for you.

Adriana

Charla · Married on 03/13/2009

During one of my personal appearances in the Boca Raton area I required a makeup artist, and Adriana was appointed to take care of all my makeup needs that day.

She was not only a fabulous makeup artist but she was professional, attentive and extremely knowledgeable of her profession. She truly portrays everything about natural beauty - inside and out. I was so thrilled to have had her as my make up artist that I put her name in the updated paperback edition of my best selling book, “How Not To Look Old”.

I will be using her again on my next personal appearance in March 2010 for my next book "How to never look fat again".

Charla Krupp

Sent on 02/01/2010

Andrée · Married on 12/17/2006

Adrianna is one of those vendors that never disappoint! She is considerate and knowledgeable, I recommend her to all our brides.
    Andrée
    Wedding Planner

Sent on 02/11/2010

Allison · Married on 10/06/2018

Highly recommend!

Adriana did a fabulous job! The make-up looked beautiful and held up fantastic. It looked incredible in pictures too. She is very professional and kept everyone calm when things got a bit chaotic as they often do getting a large group ready for a wedding.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you Allison. It was my pleasure to be part of your special day. I wish you and your family a beautiful and happy future.

June · Married on 02/06/2018

Adriana was very helpful. My right hand was in a splint so I could only use my left hand to put on make up for my son’s wedding. She showed me how the do it with my uncoordinated hand. She went the extra mile me for me. I use her drawings to practice which have been extremely helpful.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

It was my pleasure. I hope that when you're hand is well you can do it as well as your left hand if not better.

Julie · Married on 04/07/2012

She did exactly what I asked her to do! Rolled with the punches during wedding day chaos. A little expensive, but as the Bride, it was worth every penny.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Marcy · Married on 12/02/2017

As a 50+ year-old bride I was very nervous about being 'too made up'. I couldn't have been more happy with the results.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you Marcy...you were a beautiful bride. It was my pleasure to be there for you and your sisters. Great family...