Makeup Artistry by Adriana Reviews

69 Reviews for Makeup Artistry by Adriana

• Debra

Debra Dye · Getting married on 02/11/2021

My Sons wedding day

My Son got Married just this month and in my hunt to make the "Momma of the Groom" (Me) look amazing and with out the stress of doing my make up on a hectic morning etc.. I heard about Adrianna through my best friend and I was nervous at first, but her prompt responses and answers to all my questions (and they were not just one ? or text lol) she arrived at my home on 11-10 ready to go and she went above and beyond on making me Pop on this very special day. She also, did my BFF, Niece and Sister too and they all looked Fabulous. Eyelashes are a must that she does and wow Airbrushing, I had No idea and it was natural and would make me (I am 55 years young) look so fresh and it stayed on all day -- I so look forward to using her again.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Vasallo Sousa · Married on 11/17/2019

Make up/ Hair stylist

“Thank you so much for all your help Adriana you are seriously talented woman! The bride look beautiful and I felt beautiful too. You made us all feel so comfortable, I couldn't have pick a better make up artist. I honestly can't thank you enough!”
    And will recommend everybody to you!
    Thank you so much again! 😘

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/16/2019

I was the bride

Adriana was amazing to work with. She was very flexible and accommodating to my schedule. Her makeup lasted all though the night and I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/19/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Brooke it was a true pleasure to be part of your special day. You looked like a real princess...I wish you an eternity of love and happiness.

Anca Ungureanu · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing !!

Amazing and amazing! Adriana was the best and I couldn’t ask for a better person to do my makeup and hair for an event I was attending. The airbrush part was the best part and I trusted her fully! She was right on time, very professional and equipped with tons of makeup and tools. Thank you so much Adriana you’re the best!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you...it was a pleasure and I look forward to seeing you again for more events in the future.
  • Nicole

Nicole Boner · Married on 10/19/2019

Adriana was a blast to work with!

My makeup was absolutely amazing! When I walked down the aisle on the beach my soon to be husband at the time was in awe. He and many others commented on how beautiful I looked. I have Adriana to thank for that.

Laurie did a fantastic job on everyone's hair. It was a windy day but no hair moved. Lol! Thanks to both Laurie and Adriana! I highly recommend using both of them.

Sent on 10/22/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

It was a pleasure and so much fun.
    You have a great group of friends and they are lucky to have you.
    I wish you all the best life and love have to offer.

Rachel Yablon · Married on 10/19/2019

Bridal makeup was amazing!!

Adriana did my hair and makeup for my wedding day and it was spectacular!!! I planned my wedding last minute and she was very responsive and made herself available for me even though she was booked already. I have had professional makeup done many times as a bridesmaid over and over again as well as being a former bride. I always ask for a natural look yet, it never comes out "natural". Adriana was the only artist who actually made me look natural with bringing attention to all my best features. Best makeup I have ever had so far. My hair and makeup even lasted after jumping in the pool at the end of my reception! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

You're awesome...It as truly a pleasure to be part of your special day. I can't wait to see your photos in that sexy wedding dress...

Doreen · Married on 08/23/2019

Excellent , prompt

Adriana was a delight to work with she made my Daughter and I feel beautiful on our special day. She came completely stocked with everything we needed

Sent on 11/08/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

thank you Doreen... Really appreciate it. Hope it was a treat for you and your daughter and the wedding went beautifully for everyone.

Briann Jones · Married on 07/20/2019

Exceptional experience!

I would recommend Adriana to anyone. She was professional yet personable and she worked with the vision I had in mind to make my hair and makeup exactly, if not better, than I’d hoped! She is top notch quality!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you Briann. It was truly a pleasure to be part of your wedding. I'm thrilled that you were happy with my services. You looked beautiful and I wish you an eternity of love and happiness.

Heather Roland · Married on 06/29/2019

A perfect wedding day hair and makeup experience, with Adriana!

I can't say enough about how thankful I am that Adriana did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I happened upon her via a google search and could not be more pleased with how things turned out. Not only did she do a fabulous job with my hair and makeup, she is such a pleasant person to deal with. She is punctual and things could not have went more smoothly. I highly recommend Adriana for your big day!

Sent on 09/19/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you Heather...It was a pleasure being part of you and Julian's special day. I wish you the best of everything.
  • Ashley

Ashley Reed · Married on 06/08/2019

Super fantastic, must use!

I am so beyond thrilled that I used Adriana for my big day. Not only did she provide amazing hair and makeup services for my bridal party, but she kept me calm and sane while the stressors of the wedding kept unfolding as I was getting my services rendered. SO GLAD that she was there for me, and you will be too! She is most definitely worth it! She made me look and feel phenomenal!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Myriam

Myriam Loveday · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Job!!

If I have to express in one word how i felt working with Adriana I would say it was amazing!
    I am not a young bride (54) and I wanted to hire a makeup artist that will make me look my best despite my age. I want to look natural yet beautiful, and Adriana accomplished that!
    The day I talked to her over the phone she grabbed my attention as she was very knowledgeable and professional in her approach. I hired her for a trial on my bridal shower day and I was totally convinced she was for me, so hired her for my rehearsal dinner and wedding day.
    Not only she arrived on time, with all her material, settled in the room perfectly and started the job without hesitation, but she was eager to help with anything that I asked her. She was amazing with my makeup and with my two best friends makeup. She did an exceptional job making us look natural yet sophisticated and beautiful.
    Adriana was easy to work with, extremely professional, very approachable, with an amazing attitude, which made me feel happy and at ease all the time.
    For a bride to be at ease, knowing that you are in the hands of a professional ensuring that the makeup is amazing, and knowing that you will be ready on time has no price!!
    That’s why I say that Adriana was AMAZING!!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Julia

Julia Wittmann · Married on 05/05/2019

Makeup and coordination of hair styling

I was very nervous about selecting a makeup artist, but after my trial with Adriana that nervousness turned into excitement to see how beautiful she will make me and the other women at the wedding look on our special day :) She seems to have a sixth sense for gauging what people want and create custom makeup that exceeds their expectations. Truly an art. We all loved our makeup and hair and would recommend Adriana to everyone.

Sent on 05/10/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you Julia...It truly was a pleasure being part of your special day. You are a beautiful woman... I wish you and your husband an eternity of love and happiness.
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 04/27/2019

Makeup was beautiful & lasted all day!

Adriana did the hair & makeup for my wedding in Jensen Beach. Make up was beautiful & lasted Ll day without the need for touch ups!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you Angela...I'm so thrilled that you were so happy with everything and more so that my work lasted through the entire night.

Danielle · Married on 03/29/2019

Best Vendor Of All Time!

Adriana was incredible (as was Lori for hair.) I could not have been happier with my make up. Adriana was kind, on time, and made sure that I was getting everything I wanted. My wedding day was so easy and stress free. Adriana and Lori fit right in. In the future I will be calling Adriana any time I need make up done. She was the perfect choice for my big day.

Sent on 04/11/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

It was our pleasure. And thank you for letting us be part of your special day. We wish you an eternity of love and happiness. xo
  • Samantha

Samantha Kitchen · Married on 03/16/2019

Great experience

I was supposed to have my bridal hair and make-up done at a salon. However, I was very disappointed with my experience when I did a trial run before my wedding. Because I live out of state, it was very difficult for me to find a hair and make-up artist. I saw Adriana’s pictures online, and I thought her bridal hair and make-up looked fantastic. I contacted Adriana, and she was more than willing to work with me. She would have preferred to do a hair and make-up trial before the wedding (as did I) but being from out of state this was logistically not possible. Adriana and Lori did the hair of all my bridesmaids (6 total), and their hair looked great. Adriana did my makeup, and Lori did my hair. If it hadn’t have poured on my wedding day, my hair would have been perfect (we couldn’t have helped the Florida rain and humidity)! Surprisingly, my makeup looked great the entire day – even through the rain and stress of the day. I would highly recommend Adriana and Lori! They did a wonderful job!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

Thank you Samantha...I am so happy that although for the rain (Good Luck)...Everything else went perfectly. You were a beautiful bride...and Lori and I had a great time being part of your special day.
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 03/14/2019

Must Work With

Adriana was a joy to work with and converse with. She worked 5 hours straight on myself, mother, mother in law and best friend to ensure we were ready on time for my wedding day. She made us beautiful in our own individual way, creating the looks we each desired. I definitely recommend Adriana; she is an amazing talent and her gorgeous makeup lasts late into the night!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Makeup Artistry by Adriana's reply:

You were a joy to work with....
    It was a fun happy day.
    I wish you many years of happiness.

Larissa Cantarella · Married on 02/12/2019

Makeup artist

Adriana was very professional and reliable. I loved the way my makeup turned out. It was flawless and yes natural and romantic. I definitely reccomend her for your wedding!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Thank you Kristina... I truly had a great time
    Your friends are the best...you are so lucky.

All the best to you

Kristina Franco · Married on 02/09/2019

Make up Artist

Adriana was fantastic. A seasoned make up artist with experience on her side. She did the make up for me, bridesmaids, and mother of the bride. She was flexible and efficient. Everyone looked beautiful! She also didn’t upcharge for bride make up the way so many other make up artists do! HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Rhonda Leon · Married on 01/26/2019

Thanks so much!

Adriana helped my daughter and I get ready for an early morning wedding. She arrived right on time and got set up. She has an impressive amount of makeup colors and everything needed to do our makeup and hair perfectly for the wedding. The weather was also a little uncooperative and towards the end of the wedding we were out in a light drizzly rain and still our hair and makeup looked good.

We would highly recommend her for your hair and makeup needs for any special event.

Sent on 01/26/2019

HI Rhonda,

I want to thank you and Rachel for letting me be part of your special day...She looks beautiful. I just met Jessica Bordner at another wedding 2 weeks ago and she sent me photos.. Gorgeous

Lindsay Hunt · Married on 12/28/2018

Excellent!

Adriana was wonderful to work with! She made the day so relaxed. We booked with Adriana within two months of the wedding. We were coming in from out of town so we weren’t able to do a consultation. She beat our expectations! She touched base with me leading up to the wedding- one less thing for me to have to worry about as the day approached. She made us beautiful with time to spare & fit in an extra person that we didn’t have scheduled-very accommodating! I highly recommend Adriana for hair & makeup!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Stevie · Married on 12/08/2018

Great Makeup Artist!!!!

Adriana did such a great job with my makeup (the bride) as well as my entire bridal party. She made all of us feel absolutely gorgeous. It was a pleasure working with her!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Danielle · Married on 11/02/2018

Easy and wonderful!

Adriana was great!! After telling her about our day of timeline she suggested a window of touchup in between getting ready and formal photos so everyone could look their best. She made sure i was happy with my hair and did everything to prep and ensure it was perfect!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2018

Highly recommend!

I got married in my backyard with just our immediate family and I honestly didn’t even plan on hiring a makeup artist, but I was talked into it. Boy, am I glad I did! Adriana couldn’t have been sweeter and because it was just a small group (3 of us) the experience so personal and fun. I wanted a natural look, since I don’t wear a ton of makeup, and she completely delivered. My mom and sister in law looked beautiful too! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Dominique · Married on 09/08/2018

Simply amazing!

Adriana is very professional, helped calm my jitters on my wedding day! She has nothing but patience and did an absolutely amazing job on my makeup. I’ve gotten nothing but compliments and still do to this day!!! I recommend her to everyone I know !!!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/28/2018

Adriana was amazing- her work is exceptional! She exceeded my expectations and made the morning of my wedding a truly fun and lovely experience for my whole bridal party. There were seven of us total, and we each had hair & makeup. Lori did an excellent job with our hair as well! Adriana and Lori were efficient with the allotted time of 5 hours, but we also did not feel rushed. I planned my wedding from a distance and did not have time for a trial - she made me feel at ease from the first message. She is very responsive, pleasant and detail oriented, which I really appreciated. She is a true artist and professional – she achieved the look I wanted based on photos I shared with her, and she also used her experience and knowledge to highlight my features (and minimized a sudden stress-induced blemish). She even gave me a concealer, which I used for touch-ups throughout the night. I’d highly recommend making Adriana and Lori part of your wedding day!

Sent on 08/27/2018