Makeup by Ade Castaneda Reviews

Makeup by Ade Castaneda 1
Makeup by Ade Castaneda 2

Alicia · Married on 04/28/2018

Professional!

Everyone loved my makeup. The photos came out perfect even the photographer was impressed. She is super sweet and knows exactly what to do without even having to ask. Highly reccomend

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Bostwick · Married on 03/30/2017

Obsessed with my makeup

I will forever recommend Ade as a makeup artist. I booked Ade for my wedding makeup and I couldn't have felt more beautiful on the big day. My wedding was in the middle of a Miami Summer , on the beach, and my makeup lasted throughout the entire ceremony ,photo shoot, and for the hours following. She was an absolute pleasure to be around and nothing short of professional. 100% recommend. If I can give more stars, I would ! Thank you Ade !

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Makeup by Ade Castaneda 3
    Makeup by Ade Castaneda 4

Jackeline · Married on 12/19/2015

Ade's gift of art work is portrayed in the amazing work she does! Her talent is incomparable and the makeup stayed all day and night. The pictures are proof of her artwork. I had a last minute cancel from a bridesmaid, she did not hesitate to still come to the hotel and work with the small amount of girls that day. She is flexible and a truly professional person. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 01/30/2016

Cassandra · Married on 09/27/2015

There are no words to describe the amazing work Ade does! I used her makeup services for both the day of and the day after my wedding and I was so incredibly happy with both results. Ade and her assistant arrived on time the day of the wedding and got right to work on the seven (7) ladies I had scheduled for the day. Even though they were all different ages and skin types, they all looked absolutely flawless. My makeup lasted all night and survived an outside ceremony (in Florida!), hugging and kissing all the guests and two hours worth of non-stop dancing. For the day after photo session, she changed my look just a bit to fit the mood (beach theme), all while providing the same level of service. I would recommend Ade to anyone!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Margaret · Married on 12/13/2014

Ade first did my makeup for my engagement pictures. Not only did I feel beautiful, but I looked beautiful in the pictures as well. I was very impressed by her amazing work.

I then hired her to do my wedding makeup. When I arrived the day of my wedding, I was incredibly upset because my hair stylist had done a horrible job. Ade and her assistant were incredibly kind and offered to help fix my hair. I was sooo happy that they were going out of their way to help me. They saved the day and completely improved my day!!!

For my makeup, Ade listened closely to what I wanted, and my makeup turned out GORGEOUS. It was exactly what I wanted to look like on my wedding day, and I was thrilled! I felt confident and looked beautiful. I was an incredibly happy bride!!! Everyone complimented me on the makeup, and it lasted all night long. I am sooo grateful for Ade's amazing work! She is incredibly talented, and I will recommend her to everyone I know. I honestly wish she could do my makeup everyday!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Mabel · Married on 10/05/2014

Ade was amazing! She exceeded my expectations! Ade was very flexible with me. I had to change my hotel location the night before my wedding and she answered my phone call (10:00pm) and said no worries I'll be there. She made my day extra special by making me laugh and feel relaxed. My makeup was flawless worth every penny. She understood my wants and directed me to better options. She know what she is doing. Her experience shows! Ade is the best makeup artist.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Ana · Married on 10/04/2014

Not only is she professional, but does she have talent!
    My make up was gorgeous, lasted all night long, and i felt very comfortable.
    I recommend her, eyes closed!

Thank you Ade!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Nery · Married on 07/12/2014

Everyone loved how the makeup came out, everyone looked wonderful.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Miyani · Married on 07/12/2014

Ade truly made my special day start off on a great note. So much so that my wedding turned out even more Mahican then I ever expected. This big day the the day every little girl dream of and how they look is probably one of the most important things, and I truly felt flawless and confident beyond my dreams.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Jovanna · Married on 07/07/2014

Ade has professionally done my make up before so of course i went to her when i got married. She gave me a perfect natural beachy look to match my dress and complexion. She was super attentive and flexible to come whenever i needed her. She uses top quality products that you can feel and see the difference. My pictures came out beautiful thanks to Ade and her amazing work. She is a pleasure to know both personally and professionally.

Sent on 08/25/2014

jessica · Married on 05/31/2014

The best and most professional makeup artist I've ever worked with. I was so happy with my makeup and for a girl on her wedding day, this is very important. I highly recommend her services.

Sent on 06/05/2014

Sabrina · Married on 05/24/2014

Very professional extremely friendly and her work was amazing!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2014

Alexandra · Married on 03/15/2014

Ade is incredibly talented!! I have never felt prettier with any other make up artist. She seriously makes you feel and look like a celebrity. She also made me realize that I never have to do my own make up again!!! Yes, she's THAT good :)

Sent on 06/05/2014

Elisa · Married on 01/17/2014

I'm extremely happy with Ade. She was very professional, on time and most importantly her makeup skills are amazing. My whole wedding party was also extremely happy with the results. Thanks!!

Sent on 01/29/2014
  • Z

Zuly · event on 12/21/2013

make up by ade...amazing makeup artist...made my daughter and i look beautiful...definitely pleased....loved service....highly recommendable....and will definitely use make up by ade for all my special events and nights out.

Sent on 01/24/2014

Daritzs · Married on 11/09/2013

In a couple words; I couldn't have asked for a better makeup artist on my special day. The word flawless is an understatement to describe my makeup. Thank you for making my wedding image just what I wanted, Ade!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Makeup by Ade Castaneda's reply:

Daritza it was my pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Claudia · event on 08/17/2013

She's an awesome make up arisit, I will highly recommend her for any event!! Definitely care about beauty needs and makes you feel comftorble! Awesomeee work!!!

Andrea · Married on 08/10/2013

I searched for many makeup artists in Miami and I came across Ade's site. I enjoyed that she posted non professional pictures and before and afters. I sent her an email and I was so surprised to get an email back from her like 2 hours later. I set up a bridal trial and I fell in love with my makeup. I hired Ade for my bridal shower, engagement photos and of course my wedding. All my bridesmaids and myself looked lovely! She completely knew what I was looking for. Makeup lasted till the next morning which I did not want to remove Ha! Thank you once again Ade for your services! I can't wait to see you again.

Monica · event on 08/03/2013

Makeup by Ade I highly recommend her amazing talent. She is professional and also gives great tips. I feel beautiful each time.

Sent on 08/31/2013

Wedding: june 22,2013

I don't have enough words to express how amazing I think Ade is! I used Ade's makeup services for my engagement pics, bridal shower and wedding (where she did me, and my whole bridal party). For every occasion she gave me exactly the look I wanted and at the wedding was so happy with their looks! Ade even came to my rescue less than 24 hours before my wedding when the number of people wanting makeup went from 5 to 16! She quickly assured me everything would be ok and secured an assistant right away. She is professional , knowledgeable and has such great charisma making her a pleasure to have around! I would highly recommend Ade to anyone in need of makeup services.

-yesi d

Sent on 07/24/2013
  • Y

Yani · Married on 05/05/2013

I found Ade on instagram mua_ade
    and I absolutely fell in love with her work I knew right away she had to be my MUA on my wedding day .. I booked her and I was pleased with her free hand make up. She did such a beautiful job on my eye makeup everyone complemented me. I love how she listened to what I wanted and the outcome was better than I could have hoped for, I definitely recommend her I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Laura · Married on 04/27/2013

Ade is an amazing artist. She's sweet, professional and importantly great at what she does. My bridal party was 6 in total and we all looked fabulous. I have referred her to all my pals. Oh almost forgot she was very helpful.

Jessi · Married on 01/05/2013

I found Ms. Ade online. I had no prior references or knowledge of her work. But I was just kind of looking around and decided to call her up. From the moment I heard her voice and how polite she treated me I felt this great feeling about her. So I booked my trail date. Once she was done, my matron of Honor, Maid of Honor and myself were completely sold. She is just wonderful. Her professionalism, her quality of service and most important her talent is just 100%+ impressive. The day of my wedding she was scheduled for 8am and was there about half hour before. She was awesome! My whole bridal party (about 13) were in AWE with her. Everyone that night had something to say about my eyes and how awesome my makeup looked. I would not only recommend her but I will def be using her again! (All my girls are following her on instagram to make sure they use her again) ;) xoxo Jessica Valdes, Miami, FL

Sent on 01/14/2013

Mily · Married on 12/16/2012

Ade has been my makeup artist for two events this far. The first time I meet Ade it felt as if I had known her all my life. It was automatic chemistry which is why I hired her on the spot to do my mother's makeup, my sister's makeup and my makeup for my parents 30th wedding anniversary in 2011. Since I did not celebrate my wedding in the common traditional way, I wanted to go all out for my wedding photographs in 2012. I hired Ade and once again it was an amazing experience. From that day forward I vowed that I would hire her for any and all events. I recommend her to everyone I know. She is a talented women with charisma and she loves what she does. She is simply amazing and her work is to die for. I look forward to hiring Ade again in the future.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Janet · Married on 08/04/2012

Ade is so amazing to work with, to talk to, and to laugh with. I had a great and satisfied experience with Ade for her passion towards what she is doing. I would definitely recommend Ade to my friends

Sent on 08/07/2012