Makeup and Hair By Traci Reviews

Makeup and Hair By Traci 6
Makeup and Hair By Traci 7

Alanah Fitch · Married on 09/08/2019

Excellent!

Traci and team were superb. I had never arranged a mass pre-wedding event and she made all of the chaos of 5 separate people in a short time frame work well. We all felt at that we were at our most beautiful. The timing we arranged (on a Sunday morning!) was perfect. During the event she was totally professional and yet engaging and willing to work with us all on our separate wishes. Were I to plan an event like this again I would hire her and her team.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Makeup and Hair By Traci's reply:

Thank you so very much Alanah that is very very kind of you we had such a pleasure working with you and your family this past Sunday ! Yes, please keep us in mind for any future events and congratulations to you and your son Adam and his new marriage !
    Once again, thank you so very very much and congratulations again !

Akshaya Vardhan · Married on 09/08/2019

Great for Indian weddings!

This group was great! The trial went very well and the day-off was amazing!

We had 7 people who had hair and makeup done. Started early but the pair of MUAH were able to get everybody done on time!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 05/25/2019

So great! So nice!

Traci and Debbie were so so so great. I loved my hair and makeup for my big day. They also did a great job on my bridesmaids and my mom. Such a good price too!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/13/2019

Efficient and Great

Traci was great! She is so efficient, my hair and makeup was amazing and the entire bridal party Hair and makeup went so quickly.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Kim · Married on 10/12/2018

Traci and Deb = Dream Team!

All my girls,including myself loved both Traci and Deb! From my trial, I knew that those two would be a great addition to my wedding day team! Deb is such a natural at working with hair, it was hard picking which style to go with! But she made all 5 of us look so wonderful! And Traci! So much fun to work with! She helped me with suggestions on what would work best with my skin complexion that I was beyond happy with the final result, as with all the other girls! From someone who never had makeup done before to someone with many allergies, she made sure everyone got exactly the right personal service! Thank you Traci and Deb!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Makeup and Hair By Traci's reply:

Kim, thank you so very much for this outstanding review!! We are so grateful for the opportunity to make your wedding day turn into your dream day! We are both honored to have been such a big part of your special day! You and your bridal party were such a pleasure to work with! Congratulations again and best wishes to you and your husband! We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you so much for everything,
    Traci and Deb

Hester · Married on 10/05/2018

Great Overall Service

Traci did makeup for me, my mom, and my bridesmaids. She did a perfect job for everyone and managed time very well. The wedding turned out to be beautiful and she played an important part for sure. Her partner Deb who did our hairs was also great.

Makeup and Hair By Traci's reply:

Hester, thank you so very much for this kind and amazing review! Both Deb and I are very grateful and want to thank you so very much congratulations on your wedding day we had such an honor working with you and your bridal party we cannot wait to see photos thanks so much again much love, Traci
  • Mireya

Mireya Guerrero · Married on 09/30/2018

Very pleased

Traci is extremely friendly and professional. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding. The airbrush application looked very natural and lasted all day. I was incredibly pleased with my look and highly recommed Traci

Makeup and Hair By Traci 8

Makeup and Hair By Traci's reply:

Thank you so very much for this amazing review it was such a pleasure working with you on your wedding day you are such a beautiful person I am so happy for you congratulations and thank you so much again I look forward to working with you in the future !
    Love,
    traci

Kayte · Married on 09/29/2018

Fantastic!

Traci was super friendly and easy to talk to. She did really well to adjusting my makeup from trial to day of. All of my bridesmaids and mothers enjoyed having their makeup done. Their make up looked natural and suited all of the girls looks. She was able to be flexible with pictures going on at the same time and was able to get all the girls done on time with our tight schedule and large wedding party.

Makeup and Hair By Traci 9

Makeup and Hair By Traci's reply:

Kayte, thank you so much for this amazing review I cannot tell you how grateful I am congratulations you guys were awesome to work with as well I had so much fun and I’m glad that everyone was happy and that everything turned out perfect!! Thank you so much again I cannot wait to see photos good luck and congratulations again Much love, Traci
  • Leanne

Leanne · Married on 09/23/2018

Thank you!

I enjoyed my hair and make up service very much! They were very flexible and responded right away to my calls and texts. Was able to answer all my questions (and I had a lot of them). I loved how they were able to come to me which made getting ready so much easier and smoother. My hair stayed in place all night (and I have long and thick hair). Also, my makeup lasted all night! Even my bridesmaids loved their service and how well their hair and makeup turned out, especially their eyes and eyelashes! They did a fantastic job of taking what I had Imagined in my head and bringing it to life! I honestly felt like a princess on my wedding day! Would most definitely recommend Hair and Makeup by Traci!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Erica · Married on 07/27/2018

Traci was a blast to work with!! She was responsive, on time, and listened to what each person wanted. My bridesmaids had all different styles, from full glam to natural and she created each persons perfect look! I’m usually never happy with getting my makeup done by someone else, but Traci was able to achieve my perfect wedding day look. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Makeup and Hair By Traci's reply:

Thank you so very much Erika for this amazing review I had such a pleasure working with you and your bridal team and bridal party I had so much fun coming to Lake Geneva and spending the day with you and your family and friends congratulations again to you and your husband best of luck I look forward to working with you in the future Much love, Traci

Jennifer · Married on 07/21/2018

Traci was terrific and she's soooo talented at what she does. I had seen a lot of brides look super made up at their weddings and was worried about that happening when I was looking for a hair and makeup artist but Traci made me look really natural and really beautiful on the day! I looked just how I wanted to and really like myself with awesome makeup and hair and it was so perfect. She's so good at hair too, especially her beautiful updos, all of my bridesmaids looked so gorgeous on the day, and she was so on time and professional I never once worried about anything running over, which meant a lot to me on the day!! I was so happy with her work, she's really the best.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Jennifer,
    First I want to say thank you so very much for everything you guys were absolutely amazing so hospitable and just such a wonderful group of ladies to work with! Even the guys that came in were so cool!! Second, I want to say thank you so much for this amazing review and reviewing me on other sites as well you have no idea how much this means to me so thank you very much! Lastly, I want to say congratulations I am so happy for you I cannot wait to see the photos please keep me posted! Congratulations again good luck with everything and please call me the next time you need hair or makeup for a special event!
    Much Love,

Gabrielle · Married on 07/21/2018

Fun and fabulous

I am a procrastinator and that didn’t change for planning my wedding. I found Traci through a google search trying to find somebody who does airbrush as well as airbrush and eyelashes included and she was quick to reply and actually was going to be available for my 8.18.18 wedding with only about 2 months notice because I think they had a wedding cancelled (eeek)!! A bridesmaid and I showed up to a salon in elmhurst July 8th for my trial for hair and make up. I was very happy with their (Traci and her hair stylist) personability and talent. My bridesmaid that came is good at hair and make up and she was planning to do her own and then decided to also use them the day of the wedding after seeing what they were capable of. Traci was so generous she even offered to help me with any of the wedding planning I still needed to do (all of it).

Leading up to the wedding, Traci was very quick with responding to any random things I emailed out about. Her contract was short and concise, so there weren’t any questions on my end.

The morning of the wedding they were prompt. They were energetic!!! They were also very calming to me because they made it just feel like a fun girls day. 9 ladies were getting their hair and make up done and Traci timed it perfectly. She didn’t save me for last so I wasn’t feeling rushed, but then touched up again as needed at the end. That morning she felt like one of my
    Girlfriends and I was so happy to have her there. She has us use our own
    Lipstick and mascara if we have it and the lipstick my sister was going to lend me was the wrong color than she meant to bring. I tried it anayway and Traci was honest when I asked what her opinion was and fortunately another bridesmaid had a better option!

Payment was easy. There had been one site automatically quoting her at a price lower than she actually works at but the site had not been updated and she honored the lower price for me.

I was very happy and would recommend her!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    Makeup and Hair By Traci 10
    Makeup and Hair By Traci 11
    Makeup and Hair By Traci 12

Gabby,
    I cannot thank you enough for this five-star amazing review you were such a pleasure to work with throughout the entire time of your wedding planner and I am so happy that we were able to accommodate you and your bridal party on the day of ! I always say, we are not just hairstylist and makeup artists, we go above and beyond for our brides and their bridal party! So you are so very welcome for everything it was such a pleasure. I am so happy that the day of your wedding was the most stress-free exciting and fun day and hopefully the best day of your life so far! Everybody in your bridal party were so awesome and so much fun to hang out with we had such a great time congratulations again best of luck with everything we cannot wait to work with you in the future for other special events !! Both Deb and I want to thank you all very much for everything best of luck again Many wishes and much love, Traci and Deb

Kristin · Married on 06/01/2018

Absolutely stunning

Traci was not only extremely professional, but she was friendly, attentive and exceptionally skilled in her field. I have never felt so beautiful! My wedding day makeup did not budge, even through my many tears! My bridesmaids looked amazing, as did the moms! Thank you Traci for your professionalism and your kindness. You had such a huge part in make me beautiful on my most special day! 💕

Sent on 11/07/2018

Allison · Married on 05/26/2018

Traci was honestly amazing to work with. I knew I would like her right away after we started talking and had so much in common with both having little girls! She was super easy to get ahold of and answered all of my questions right away! She also was super sweet and sent me so many of her baby girls clothes...just another reason why she is so personable and really gets to know her clients. She made my wedding day fun and relaxed by talking to each one of my bridesmaids and making sure we had enough time to do everyone's hair and makeup perfectly. I loved how my makeup turned out and how she really listened to what I wanted done. Her friend Lauren did our hair and it turned out perfectly as well. She was really good at doing updos and it looked exactly like the pictures I showed. Overall I couldn't have been happier with my choice to hire Traci. I feel like it's rare to find vendors that you really click with like I did with her! I highly reccomend her if you want someone fun to help you feel beautiful on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Makeup and Hair By Traci's reply:

Allison, I cannot thank you enough for everything especially this outstanding review I had such a pleasure meeting you the day of your trial as well as working with you and your bridal party and the day of your wedding. I am so glad and so honored to have been such a special part of your day congratulations again to you and your husband and your little baby girl who is such a doll!! I hope she enjoyed the boxes of clothes that I gave her I’m so glad that we kept in contact after your wedding that way I can see how your life has progressed and it looks amazing congratulations again best of luck much love, TracI
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

I wish I could give her a higher rating

This review is long overdue since I got married in May, but better late than never! I could not speak more highly of Traci and Deb. Deb actually did my mom's hair for a wedding back in the 90s, and she even recognized her!! Therefore, you know you are getting great, experienced care & service. I immediately felt comfortable with them at my hair and makeup trial; they made me feel like a real bride. Traci was extremely helpful and responsive to the point where it felt like we were texting over email. The hair and makeup exceeded my expectations! She even helped me through some confusion/mixups with my contract; we got it all worked out and she was very patient. You will not be disappointed if you choose Hair and Makeup by Traci!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Dee · Married on 01/27/2018

Traci was so fun to work with!
    Me and my bridesmaids looked and felt our best - our make up was glamorous and beautiful as well as lasted into the night, until the next morning actually!!
    I would recommend Traci to any of my friends and hope she can work her magic again for my sisters wedding next year!
    Amazing job, thank you Traci!!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Dee,
    I cannot thank you enough for this amazing review clients like you are what drives us in our jobs we are so honored to have been such a big part of your special day! We look forward to working with you for future events congratulations again much love, Traci

Antonia · Married on 12/31/2017

Traci was absolutely amazing. Very responsive to my inquiry. She kept me updated in terms of her timing and made us all beautiful for the wedding! Thank you Traci!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Makeup and Hair By Traci's reply:

Antonia, thank you so very very much for this outstanding review I had such a pleasure working with you on your wedding day I love you and your bridal team were so amazing and made it such a fun day thank you so much again congratulations

Traci Kaylnn · Married on 12/09/2017

Traci and her team were AMAZING!!! Not only did she listen to every single concern of mine but she made me feel like a princess from the moment we met until wedding day! I have to say, out of all of the vendors that I have had on my wedding team Traci was by far the best!! She did an amazing job with everybody’s makeup including my mom and grandmother 9 bridesmaids and of course, myself! Her team including herself and a girl named Deb who was just as amazing for hair I had met a few other team members of hers and they were all super friendly and extremely talented and very professional. I could not have asked for a better team to work with my bridal party on my special day thank you so much Traci I will DEFINITELY be using you for future events and DEFINITELY will be passing on your info to ALL my future bride to be gf’s! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I have attached just a few photos I will send more when I get time thanks again, and have a wonderful holiday and happy New Years!

Sent on 12/13/2017
    Makeup and Hair By Traci 18
    Makeup and Hair By Traci 19
    Makeup and Hair By Traci 20

Kelly · Married on 11/05/2017

Traci did an amazing job with my hair and makeup and some of my bridesmaids as well! Once I described what I was looking for she absolutely nailed it and I felt like a beautiful princess on my special day! She was very reasonably priced and her quality of service and professionalism was above my expectations!! Thanks so much Traci!!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

I hired Traci to do makeup for my wedding and she did a phenomenal job! She was reliable, efficient and had great expertise. My group of girls had a "natural look" preference and she made us all look so elegant - and the makeup stayed on ALL NIGHT! Seriously - I didn't have to do a single touch up. I received so many compliments and felt SO great all night long. 5 stars all around. Thanks Traci!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/22/2017

Traci is awesome! She did an amazing job with my make up and her colleague did an amazing job with my hair. She was very helpful through the whole process and she kept me calm and laughing on my wedding day. Thank you Traci!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Makeup and Hair By Traci's reply:

Thank you so very much Alyssa it was such a pleasure to work with you and your bridal party on your wedding day in fact, it was so refreshing!! You and your bridal party were such amazing and generous people this is exactly why I love my job because of clients like you! Please don't forget to send me some photos and feel free to post them on here as well thanks again congratulations much love, Traci

Kelly · Married on 09/03/2017

Traci was amazing. She did my makeup for my wedding. She texted me the day before to see if I needed anything and then again on the wedding day. She is amazing because she makes it affordable for her clients, even though her work is top quality. My sister is planning on using her for her upcoming wedding as well.
    Traci is amazing!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/12/2017

Traci is very flexible. My hair appointment ran late on the day of my wedding and she was not upset or annoyed that I was running behind. She is fun and I was very happy that she was my makeup artist. The makeup was absolutely beautiful! The airbrush was flawless and very light. My now husband could not keep his eyes off of me.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Makeup and Hair By Traci's reply:

Hello Miss Tiffany thank you so much for this wonderful review also thank you so very much for giving me the pleasure to work with you on your most special day! Everyone in your entire bridal party and family were so very kind and generous I could not have asked for a better Group to work with! Sometimes salon run late when trying to accommodate a large wedding party however, it all worked out I had no problem waiting whatsoever I had a lot of fun doing your wedding and it was so beautiful your grandparents home was amazing! Thank you so much again congratulations don't forget to send me photos when you get a chance I am literally dying to see the pics from this wedding.
    much love, Traci

Cathy · Married on 04/22/2017

I can't speak highly enough of Traci! She is absolutely wonderful! She was so flexible and accommodating to my schedule, she was hilarious and so fun to work with, she listened to what I was looking for and adjusted easily when I wanted tweaks or changed my mind. I received so many compliments not only on my hair and makeup but also all the girls raved about her and how fun she was the morning we were all getting ready! I HIGHLY recommend Traci for any event you may need to get a little extra glammed up for!

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Makeup and Hair By Traci 21
    Makeup and Hair By Traci 22
    Makeup and Hair By Traci 23
    Makeup and Hair By Traci 24
    Makeup and Hair By Traci 25

Makeup and Hair By Traci's reply:

Thank you so much Cathy I had such a pleasure working with you and your bridal party you were one of my favorite brides to work with so thank you very much for everything especially for this awesome review!! Congratulations again and hope to work with you again in the future by the way those pictures are absolutely stunning thanks again much love, Traci

Christina · Married on 10/09/2016

Wedding makeup

Traci was great. I loved my makeup and lashes for my wedding