Make-Up by Jillian B Reviews

42 | Park Ridge, NJ

42 Reviews for Make-Up by Jillian B

42 Make-Up by Jillian B Reviews

Jenna · Married on 09/29/2018

I first used Jillian's services for my brother's wedding in October 2017. That day I booked her for my wedding a year later. There is not enough words to explain how wonderful a makeup artist Jillian is but I will try. Jillian was extremely professional and accommodating. As everyone knows weddings can be hectic and not always go according to plan. She was very helpful each and every step of the way. She was the first makeup artist I've had that asked specifically what I wanted down to every detail and checked in that we were on the same page with my description. Her makeup skills are top notch. I don't wear much makeup, but she did my makeup in a way to enhance my natural beauty without making me seem over the top. All my bridesmaids each had different looks, but she was still able to make the entire group look cohesive. The girls absolutely loved the final product. She was also extremely efficient. I had 5 bridesmaids, my mother, and myself get our makeup done that day. She was able to do all the girls by herself with time to spare to touch up anything. I would definitely recommend her for any occasion or event. I can only hope that I have more weddings and reasons to use Jillian's services again as soon as possible.

Canila · Married on 12/29/2017

I couldn’t have asked for a better makeup artist. Jillian and Justine were amazing! My wedding party loves makeup and they were able to bring it up to perfection. The makeup stayed all day intact and so did the lashes- Even after a couple tears. Their personality are perfect for bridal parties- both are calm and fun! I would recommend these 2 talents at any time! Thanks for making us feel so pretty and special!

Brielle · Married on 11/27/2017

Always the best experience!!!!

Maria · Married on 11/21/2017

My makeup by Jillian made me feel gorgeous all day!!! I brought her a pic and told her some minor changes I wanted and it came out exactly how I wanted it!! I felt gorgeous and my man couldn't stop staring at me! I've never had so many compliments!!! I'm using her for every event!!!! Thank you, Jillian!!

Make-Up by Jillian B 1

Heather · Married on 11/18/2017

I have hady makeup done with Jillian on several different occasions. She is a talented artist and simply put- I won’t settle for anything less!

Lindsay · Married on 10/20/2017

I absolutely loved my makeup for my wedding day! Jill did an amazing job for me and my bridesmaids. Everyone absolutely loved our makeup and it stayed on perfectly all night! She’s very prompt and punctual as well. She responded to my texts/emails very fast and she arrived to my house the morning of my wedding day at the exact time she said she’d be there.

Make-Up by Jillian B 2
    Make-Up by Jillian B 3
    Make-Up by Jillian B 4
    Make-Up by Jillian B 5
    Make-Up by Jillian B 6

Diane · Married on 09/23/2017

Jillian was very professional, on time and did an awesome job on my make up. I get my make up done professionally very often and Jillian is definitely one of my favorite make up artists.

Meghan · Married on 09/23/2017

Jillian is our favorite :) Two of my best friends and I have all used her for our weddings and could not be happier with the outcome! Not only is she amazing at what she does by making you feel beautiful and perfect for the big day, but she is also a true professional who can comfort even the most nervous of brides. Huge recommendation for this talented woman!

Make-Up by Jillian B 7
    Make-Up by Jillian B 8
    Make-Up by Jillian B 9

Katie · Married on 09/24/2016

I highly recommend booking with Makeup by Jillian B for your wedding day. Jillian was the perfect makeup artist in both ability and service. She was professional and always on time, whether it was the day of or the makeup trial. She was extremely responsive via text regarding scheduling or any questions I had for her. On the big day when most people would be all nerves, I found it comforting how calm and flexible she was, successfully beautifying 6 women and working alongside a hair stylist and photographer's schedule. As someone who is definitely not creative when it comes to makeup, it was also extremely helpful to me that Jillian was very descriptive in what certain elements would look like on my face and how they would hold up for the day. She was also always full of great suggestions. The most important takeaway from my experience with Jillian was my skin looked flawless and my makeup was on point for the whole day. I felt like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Make-Up by Jillian B 10

Meghan · Married on 08/20/2016

Jillian is the best and I can't recommend her enough! She did my sister and sister-in-laws makeup along with countless friends for their wedding so I was excited to finally get to use her for my own wedding. She also did all my bridesmaids and mom. I don't wear a lot of makeup and didn't really give her much direction except I wanted to keep it naturally looking and she nailed it. Jillian is a gifted artist! Jillian is also very nice, friendly and calm to be around. Ladies, she is worth every penny! Remember those pictures last forever so it's worth the investment of having your make up done by a professional. Do yourself a favor and book Jillian!

Make-Up by Jillian B 11
    Make-Up by Jillian B 12

Amy · Married on 07/03/2016

Jillian did my make up for my wedding in July,2016. She made me feel like a princess. She was friendly, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Jillian to do your makeup for your special day.

M · Married on 06/24/2016

Was very personable and friendly. Great for the day of and for the trial! Attention to detail as far as what the bride and bridesmaids wanted. Highly recommended. Will use in the future again.

Nicole · Married on 04/15/2016

I used Jillian for make up on my wedding day. Jillian was truly amazing to work with! She was extremely responsive to emails and really flexible. She really made this process so easy. Everyone came out beautiful and everyone's make up lasted all day!!

Danielle · Married on 11/28/2015

Jillian was amazing! As someone who doesn't ever wear makeup, she was so patient and accommodating (especially during my trial)! I wanted to go natural with just a little sparkle and that's exactly what she gave me! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a professional, talented and great artist!!

Allison · Married on 10/10/2015

Jillian did such an amazing job doing makeup for my bridesmaids and I! The trial went so wonderfully and she listened to my requests and also made some great suggestions (as I don't normally wear much makeup) and when it came time for the wedding she did an amazing job. I have never felt more beautiful as I did on my wedding job and it was all thanks to Jillian!

Make-Up by Jillian B 13
    Make-Up by Jillian B 14
    Make-Up by Jillian B 15
    Make-Up by Jillian B 16

Theresa · Married on 04/24/2015

Jillian B did a fabulous job on my wedding day make-up! I called her for a consultation visit and she fit me into her schedule right away. On the day of my wedding she was right on time, kept on schedule, and everyone was very pleased with their make-up. Jillian B is very dedicated to her work and it shows! I would highly recommend her for your wedding day!!!

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2015

Jillian did a fantastic job on my makeup and that of my bridal party. As someone that doesn't usually wear makeup, I was a little uneasy, but Jillian made me feel comfortable through the whole process and the end result was natural and beautiful. Thank you so much for being part of my special day!

Denise · Married on 12/06/2014

I have known Jillian for years now.. I met her when she was working in westchester ny.
    She has traveled to hotels and my home to do makeup for weddings I have attended.. Her work is flawless.. Makeup looked great for the entire evening..
    My friend and I will only use Jillian because she does exactly what we want and does it perfectly!

stefanie · Married on 11/22/2014

Jillian has been doing my makeup for years, I followed her wherever she was. So when it was my turn to be the bride, I had no doubt in my mind on who I wanted as my artist for my day!! As usual, she did an absolutely amazing job, and to be honest, it was more than what I even expected. Not only did she keep me calm and relaxed, I don't think I've ever fly more beautiful. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for an amazingly talented artist, and one of the most sweetest people in the world.

I had an amazing experience using Jillian for a wedding I attended! She listened and created the exact look I wanted. She was also very flexible with my busy schedule and beautifed me in a timely manner. I will definitely be calling her again and recommending her to all family and friends who have an upcoming event/occasion!!

Jenna · Married on 10/18/2014

Jillian did make up on my wedding day for my bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law and me. I was truly blown away by her work - everyone looked absolutely gorgeous!!

I don't normally wear make up, so I had no idea what I wanted and didn't really give any direction. Even so, Jillian was able to come up with the perfect look for my wedding day and I felt like a princess!!

Overall, Jillian was flexible, great to work with, and most importantly, made us all look and feel beautiful! I can't recommend her enough!

christina · Married on 10/12/2014

I used Jillian for my wedding and other occasions I have no complaints at all. She is amazing and knows what she's doing! I will always recommend her and use her. I love her work. She is a true artist!

Sara · Married on 10/12/2014

Jillian did make up for my girlfriends wedding. She was quick, professional, and very attentive to what you wanted your make up to be. She asks a lot of questions which is great so your make up is to your liking. I highly recommend her for any of your upcoming events.

Courtney · Married on 05/16/2014

Jillian is awesome with what she does and I use her for every event!!

Jeny · Married on 04/05/2014

Jillian did the makeup for my friends wedding, I was one of the bridesmaids. She did a phenomenal job! I looked great and didn't have that caked on feel or look. She listened to what I wanted and created a great look! Would definitely recommend her.