Make-up by Debbie Watson Reviews

56 | Chesterfield, MO

56 Reviews for Make-up by Debbie Watson

Debbie is definitely a makeup expert! My makeup turned out flawless and exactly as I had planned! Thank you!!!

Michelle · Married on 10/09/2015

Debbie did a fabulous job for my wedding. She was patient with me during my make-up trial and really took the time to listen to what I wanted. On the day of the wedding, Debbie and her assistant arrived right no time, were patient with my mother and bridesmaids, made them all look gorgeous, and stuck to our schedule. It was incredibly convenient to find such a talented make-up artist that comes to you! No rushing. No stress. Just fun!

Rashida · Married on 08/15/2015

I got married in August and it was super hot and humid that day. Debbie made sure my make-up stayed put the entire day, even through hours of pictures in the heat. I felt beautiful!

Meghan · Married on 08/08/2015

Debbie is fantastic!!! My makeup on my wedding day was simply gorgeous, but it still looked natural (exactly what I wanted). And the best part was that my makeup stayed on perfectly all through a hot August wedding and late night dancing. I got so many compliments and it was thanks to Debbie. My bridesmaids' and mom's makeup look gorgeous as well. Highly recommend!

Kimberly · Married on 07/04/2015

Debbie was wonderful! At the time I selected Debbie I lived in Pennsylvania. I wasn't going to be in St. Louis until June qhich was 4 weeks before my wedding and I was traveling for work 2 of thise weeks. Debbie worked with my short time line. She did angreat job in achieving the look I was looking for. My girls and I had a more than great experience. We looked so beautiful and the make up lasted through the night. We still looked fabulous at 11 pm. Thank you Debbie for a great experience.

Kim · Married on 05/23/2015

Debbie did my bridal makeup, as well as the makeup for my mom and several bridesmaids. She was lovely to work with and very professional but still warm. All of our makeup looked very natural, but still formal, and photographed very well. Overall I'd highly recommend working with her.

Mallory · Married on 04/11/2015

Debbie was great to work with! She and her assistant did the makeup for my entire wedding party. She came to my parents house and made us look beautiful! Thank you so much Debbie!

Katie · Married on 10/25/2014

Debbie was great! She made me look like my best self for my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids and my mom looked wonderful too!

Amy · Married on 10/18/2014

Debbie Watson does an amazing job with makeup. She did my makeup as well as some other girls in my party. Her work is incredible! I could not be more happy with everything Debbie did!

Krista · Married on 10/11/2014

Debbie provided makeup services to myself, my mom and my bridesmaids for my wedding. She also did my makeup for the rehearsal dinner. I was blown away by how much I loved my makeup throughout the process, just as much as I loved working with Debbie. She was receptive to my ideas and easily implemented the looks I was going for. Her prices are reasonable; especially the prices for makeup trials. I very much appreciated her attention to detail. I highly recommend Debbie! I will certainly be her client for life. :)

Everyone loved their make-up and everyone looked great all day without any touch-ups! Would definitely recommend Deb and her team!

I worked with Debbie for my wedding makeup. She and her staff did my bridal makeup, 7 bridesmaids, and 2 mothers quickly and professionally. I absolutely loved the work they did! She listened to what each of the girls wanted for their makeup and gave them all the unique style they were looking for while making the entire bridal party look cohesive. It was a great experience working with her and I would absolutely recommend her to any bride.

Amanda · Married on 05/23/2014

Debbie was great to work with and I will not only recommend her to friends and family, but will also use her services again in the future.

Sent on 07/22/2014

Make-up by Debbie Watson's reply:

Thank you Amanda for the kind words. It was wonderful to meet you and work with you.

I was in St. Louis for an out of town wedding and had to trust someone without a trial run. Debbie did an amazing job, taking into consideration the wants/needs of the various party members.

Pam · Married on 03/08/2014

Debbie Watson did my hair and make up recently for a family member's wedding. She has been styling and coloring my hair for years and does a fabulous job, but this was the first time I had her do my make up. I was thrilled. I looked beautiful, but very natural. With make up, she was able to brighten my eyes, hide fine lines, and actually made me look younger! She is such a professional and took the time to teach me some new "tricks" I could try at home. She is the definition of a "make up artist"!

Debbie Watson did an amazing job on my makeup. I had so many compliments on my makeup and have never felt so beautiful before! She gives you the exact look you want and your makeup will be flawless. I would refer her to everyone I know!

Amanda · Married on 11/23/2013

Debbie did such a wonderful job! She was very kind and caring! Perfect for my wedding! She made everything so easy and my makeup was perfect, lasted all night... even through smashed cake on my cheek! It was flawless! I would definitely use her services again!

Emily · Married on 11/02/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better experience or a better makeup artist! She put me at ease and our consultation was wonderful. She did my trial makeup and then gave me some beauty tips and tricks to use before the big day. On our wedding day, she arrived bright to early and got right to work. She did mine, both of my sisters, and my mother's makeup. We were all thrilled. Thank you!

Debbie · Married on 10/26/2013

Debbie was very professional and the wedding makeup was beautiful.

Kerry · Married on 08/24/2013

I planned my wedding from out of town and was only able to have my trial the week of the wedding. It worked out perfectly though. Debbie and her assistant were friendly, on time, and did a really nice job on everyone, whether it was a person who had a very specific look in mind or someone who rarely even wears makeup. The "finished product" looked great both in person and in photos and even held up in the St. Louis heat.

Everyone had a beautiful, natural glow thanks to Debbie on the day of the wedding. She was wonderful!

Sheena · Married on 05/18/2013

Debbie was such a pleasure to work with and made us all look beautiful! I highly recommended her!

Josie · Married on 05/04/2013

Debbie and her team were wonderful! They showed up on time and did makeup for 8 girls in record time. They made me and all of my bridesmaids look beautiful!!! I've gotten my makeup done a few times before for weddings and it never looks like me, but Debbie made each and everyone of us still look like ourselves, just enhanced. Her makeup showed up beautifully in all of the photos. I want to give Debbie a call everytime I go out! I felt like a million bucks!

josie · Married on 05/04/2013

Debbie and her team were amazing! I had always wanted a fun spa day with my friends for the morning of my wedding, so we set up a hotel suite and had the spa come to us. Debbie and her helper arrived early and set up shop in the room so all us girls could chill and socialize while getting our makeup done. I had purchased makeup for all my bridesmaids and I could tell they really enjoyed it, especially some of the girls who never had their makeup done before. I had her use the airbrush makeup on everyone, which turned out amazing in the pictures. Debbie did such a great job, not just with me, but with each of the bridesmaids. They each still looked like themselves, but just heightened versions of themselves. They were gorgeous! I've gotten my makeup done a handful of times for friends' weddings, and nothing compared to this. It was truely at a high-grade professional level, but reasonably priced.

Camille · Married on 04/12/2013

Debbie did an amazing job on my wedding parties make up! All the girls looked gorgeous and their make up looked very natural. I absolutely LOVED my make up! It looked great in person and looked even better in pictures!