9 Reviews for Make My Day

Timelines (1)
Civil (1)
Destination (1)
9 Make My Day Reviews

We could not have asked for better! Not only were they professional and quick with responses but they were a true joy to work with! No need to stress when you have the best, and that is exactly what we had for our wedding! Thank you so so much!

Profile Picture Brittany, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Make My Day helped our bumpy day go smoothly. We had some family hiccups and they kept things rolling. I don't know how we could have done it without them.

Profile Picture Jasmine, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

I absolutely LOVED working with Ann for my wedding! She was very professional and helpful with ideas and ways to make sure my day would be everything I wanted and more! I very highly recommend her to other brides, and believe me! You will not be disappointed by this wonderful woman! I have every intention on going back to her when my husband and I plan to renew our vows on our 6 year anniversary!

Profile Picture Cierra, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Loved working with Ann and Wes at Hopsewee Plantation. They did a great job and we worked well together to make this a special day!

Profile Picture Raejean, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Don't bother shopping around to talk to other Vendors. This is the Company you WANT !! I didn't really need a "Wedding planner", I needed someone who could do so much more !! Someone who knows their way around a Kitchen and could perform the duties of a Caterer , Banquet manager, Server, Set up and Clean up crew. I needed someone who could take over and handle the entire Reception with little direction from me. I had my hands overly full with other aspects of the Wedding of my only daughter. Ann Woods and her Husband not only stepped up to the plate They hit a Grand Slam HOME RUN. !!!! They were beautifully Dressed and performed Professionally from start to finish, even coming in hours early when I called her at the last possible second and begged for help when I realized we were running out of time with everything. They worked so hard , I cannot give them a HIGH enough rating, they EARNED 10 Stars not just 5. !! If my budget had allowed, I would have given them a $500 tip. They certainly deserved it, (Saying they have reasonable rates is an understatement, ) If it sounds like I'm praising them to much or "gushing" over them...well How much is YOUR Sanity worth ?? Thanks to them.....I STILL have my sanity !!

Profile Picture Lynne, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I love make my day they did such an amazing job on my wedding. Everything was perfect I couldn't have asked for better service. The photo booth was a huge hit so if you really want a party to remember book them for your next event

Profile Picture Hannah, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Make My Day did a awesome job on planning my wedding. From the location to the flowers, food, and cake, they provided for my every need. Highly recommend using Make My Day for any event you are planning.

Profile Picture User7448326, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This was a great idea for our wedding. The pictures our guests took, by themselves and with us, are priceless. Normally staid people become silly and fun loving in front of this camera! Great idea for any party!

Profile Picture Evelyne, 10/1/17, 2 Reviews