Make My Day Reviews

12 | Myrtle Beach, SC

12 Reviews for Make My Day

12 Make My Day Reviews

Courtney · Married on 09/28/2018

Ann was absolutely the perfect wedding coordinator for my wedding!!! Planning and out-of-state wedding is hard enough but with Ann by my side I knew everything would turn out amazing!!! If you're looking for a great wedding coordinator, stop looking and call Ann now, you'll be in excellent hands. Thanks again for everythng!!!

Barney · Married on 05/25/2018

I was the DJ at a Wedding yesterday and had the pleasure of meeting and working with Ann & Wes. As far as On my end they were very helpful and always responded to my questions quickly. As I watched them during the event you could tell that they are people persons who really care how things turn out . I look forward to working with them again anytime.
    Barny Barnes
    Double B Entertainment

Brittany · Married on 02/24/2018

We could not have asked for better! Not only were they professional and quick with responses but they were a true joy to work with! No need to stress when you have the best, and that is exactly what we had for our wedding! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Make My Day's reply:

Brittany thank you so much. You guys were great and such a great venue. Thanks so much!

Jasmine · Married on 11/04/2017

Make My Day helped our bumpy day go smoothly. We had some family hiccups and they kept things rolling. I don't know how we could have done it without them.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Make My Day's reply:

Jasmine thank you so much for letting us be part of your bumpy ride. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Jewels Hope you have a long wonderful life together. Ann

Cierra · Married on 10/14/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Ann for my wedding! She was very professional and helpful with ideas and ways to make sure my day would be everything I wanted and more! I very highly recommend her to other brides, and believe me! You will not be disappointed by this wonderful woman! I have every intention on going back to her when my husband and I plan to renew our vows on our 6 year anniversary!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Make My Day 2
    Make My Day 3
    Make My Day 4

Make My Day's reply:

Thank you so much Cierra. Your wedding in Moncks Corner was beautiful and all your hard work turned into an amazing day. Thank you for letting us be part of the joy. Ann

Raejean · Married on 09/30/2017

Loved working with Ann and Wes at Hopsewee Plantation. They did a great job and we worked well together to make this a special day!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Make My Day's reply:

Thank you Raejean, Tanya and Zac had an absolutely beautiful wedding there at Hopsewee. It was a pleasure working with you and your staff as well.

Tanya · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so very thankful that I found Ann to hire for my day of coordinator. The first thing that made me contact her were the reviews. While there were only a few, they all were so positive. The second thing that urged me to contact Ann was the fact that she is a RN. With me also being a RN, I knew she would be compassionate, organized, and task-oriented. After speaking with Ann on the phone, I knew I found the right person to help me on my big day. We met in person about a month prior to the wedding and went over all the details as best as we could. She came to the wedding rehearsal and was very well prepared. On the day of the wedding I can say this, I did not have one worry or concern with Ann in charge. The ceremony was perfect, the reception was even more perfect, and everything was on point. I could not have asked for anything better. She stayed late to clean everything up after the reception and the day after the wedding all I had to do was load everything into our cars to take home. Ann is so sweet and will do anything you ask her to do to help you. She always answered my emails/texts/calls immediately and was very professional. Brides to be....Ann is definitely the person you want to hire to either help you as a day of coordinator or to help you plan your whole wedding. You will not regret it!! Weddings are stressful enough as it is and Ann was a HUGE stress reliever! Thank you so much! You are a doll and I will always remember how special you helped make my wedding day!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Make My Day's reply:

Words cannot express what this means to me. Tanya and Zac your wedding at Hopsewee Plantation was beautiful and I am so honored to have been a part of your day. Thank you!! Ann

Lynne · Married on 05/06/2017

Don't bother shopping around to talk to other Vendors. This is the Company you WANT !! I didn't really need a "Wedding planner", I needed someone who could do so much more !! Someone who knows their way around a Kitchen and could perform the duties of a Caterer , Banquet manager, Server, Set up and Clean up crew. I needed someone who could take over and handle the entire Reception with little direction from me. I had my hands overly full with other aspects of the Wedding of my only daughter. Ann Woods and her Husband not only stepped up to the plate They hit a Grand Slam HOME RUN. !!!! They were beautifully Dressed and performed Professionally from start to finish, even coming in hours early when I called her at the last possible second and begged for help when I realized we were running out of time with everything. They worked so hard , I cannot give them a HIGH enough rating, they EARNED 10 Stars not just 5. !! If my budget had allowed, I would have given them a $500 tip. They certainly deserved it, (Saying they have reasonable rates is an understatement, ) If it sounds like I'm praising them to much or "gushing" over them...well How much is YOUR Sanity worth ?? Thanks to them.....I STILL have my sanity !!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Make My Day's reply:

Thank you so much. We truly enjoyed working with you and your daughter. It was a beautiful night.

Hannah · Married on 12/12/2015

I love make my day they did such an amazing job on my wedding. Everything was perfect I couldn't have asked for better service. The photo booth was a huge hit so if you really want a party to remember book them for your next event

Make My Day did a awesome job on planning my wedding. From the location to the flowers, food, and cake, they provided for my every need. Highly recommend using Make My Day for any event you are planning.

Evelyne · Married on 10/01/2017

This was a great idea for our wedding. The pictures our guests took, by themselves and with us, are priceless. Normally staid people become silly and fun loving in front of this camera! Great idea for any party!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Make My Day's reply:

Thank you for letting us add another level of fun to your special day. Ann