Make My Day Reviews

Make My Day 5
Make My Day 6
Make My Day 7

Maryam Mccarthy · Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn’t have done it without all the help

Ann did an excellent job helping make our wedding run smoothly and timely! Everyone had a wonderful time!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Make My Day's reply:

Thank you for letting us be part of your special day, it was such a pleasure. We wish you and Dennis a lifetime of happiness.

Ann & Wes

Jessica · Married on 02/22/2019

Best decision we made when planning our wedding

Honestly, choosing Ann & Wes as our day of coordinator and officiant was the best decision we made for our wedding. Ann made all my visions come true. From start to finish, Ann was easy to talk to and really listened to what we wanted. She made my day smooth and stress free, which I couldn't have done without her. Wes was also amazing. He made us feel comfortable with a beautiful, yet fun ceremony. Our day would not have been the same without them!

Sent on 03/14/2019

Make My Day's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. You and Jordan were a dream to work with and we loved every minute we spent on your day.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 11/10/2018

Awesome wedding planning services!!!!!!

Ann made our wedding run seamlessly!! Her and her husband Wes were both so wonderful to work with from start to finish. We could not have been more pleased with their services. Ann was organized, professional, prompt to respond, and an always extremely kind person. It all really minimized the stress of planning and the day of :-) Wes was our officiant, and we loved his suggestions for our vows and everything turned out perfect. I highly recommend Make My Day, they know exactly what to do and how to make your wedding vision come to life the day of!!

Sent on 02/25/2019
    Make My Day 18
    Make My Day 19
    Make My Day 20

Make My Day's reply:

Stephanie, thank you so much. I really enjoyed my time with you and your family. It was an honor and a pleasure to work with you. Thank you for sharing the beautiful pictures as well.

Barney · Married on 05/25/2018

I was the DJ at a Wedding yesterday and had the pleasure of meeting and working with Ann & Wes. As far as On my end they were very helpful and always responded to my questions quickly. As I watched them during the event you could tell that they are people persons who really care how things turn out . I look forward to working with them again anytime.
    Barny Barnes
    Double B Entertainment

Sent on 05/27/2018

Laura · Married on 05/12/2018

Ann and her husband, Wes, were absolutely a pleasure to work with for our wedding! They definitely went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we had hoped for! She coordinated everything for me, from the vendors to the smallest details. I am so thankful for them both and would recommend them to anyone looking for superior service! Thank you Ann and Wes for making our day so special! Couldn't have pulled it off without you!

Sent on 05/15/2018
    Make My Day 21

Make My Day's reply:

Laura and Tommy it was such a pleasure to work with you two. Truly a match made in heaven.

Brittany · Married on 02/24/2018

We could not have asked for better! Not only were they professional and quick with responses but they were a true joy to work with! No need to stress when you have the best, and that is exactly what we had for our wedding! Thank you so so much!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Make My Day's reply:

Brittany thank you so much. You guys were great and such a great venue. Thanks so much!

Jasmine · Married on 11/04/2017

Make My Day helped our bumpy day go smoothly. We had some family hiccups and they kept things rolling. I don't know how we could have done it without them.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Make My Day's reply:

Jasmine thank you so much for letting us be part of your bumpy ride. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Jewels Hope you have a long wonderful life together.

Cierra · Married on 10/14/2017

I absolutely LOVED working with Ann for my wedding! She was very professional and helpful with ideas and ways to make sure my day would be everything I wanted and more! I very highly recommend her to other brides, and believe me! You will not be disappointed by this wonderful woman! I have every intention on going back to her when my husband and I plan to renew our vows on our 6 year anniversary!

Sent on 11/11/2017
    Make My Day 22
    Make My Day 23
    Make My Day 24

Make My Day's reply:

Thank you so much Cierra. Your wedding in Moncks Corner was beautiful and all your hard work turned into an amazing day. Thank you for letting us be part of the joy.

Raejean · Married on 09/30/2017

Loved working with Ann and Wes at Hopsewee Plantation. They did a great job and we worked well together to make this a special day!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Make My Day's reply:

Thank you Raejean, Tanya and Zac had an absolutely beautiful wedding there at Hopsewee. It was a pleasure working with you and your staff as well.

Tanya · Married on 09/30/2017

I am so very thankful that I found Ann to hire for my day of coordinator. The first thing that made me contact her were the reviews. While there were only a few, they all were so positive. The second thing that urged me to contact Ann was the fact that she is a RN. With me also being a RN, I knew she would be compassionate, organized, and task-oriented. After speaking with Ann on the phone, I knew I found the right person to help me on my big day. We met in person about a month prior to the wedding and went over all the details as best as we could. She came to the wedding rehearsal and was very well prepared. On the day of the wedding I can say this, I did not have one worry or concern with Ann in charge. The ceremony was perfect, the reception was even more perfect, and everything was on point. I could not have asked for anything better. She stayed late to clean everything up after the reception and the day after the wedding all I had to do was load everything into our cars to take home. Ann is so sweet and will do anything you ask her to do to help you. She always answered my emails/texts/calls immediately and was very professional. Brides to be....Ann is definitely the person you want to hire to either help you as a day of coordinator or to help you plan your whole wedding. You will not regret it!! Weddings are stressful enough as it is and Ann was a HUGE stress reliever! Thank you so much! You are a doll and I will always remember how special you helped make my wedding day!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Make My Day's reply:

Words cannot express what this means to me. Tanya and Zac your wedding at Hopsewee Plantation was beautiful and I am so honored to have been a part of your day.

Thank you!!

• Lynne

Lynne · Married on 05/06/2017

Don't bother shopping around to talk to other Vendors. This is the Company you WANT !! I didn't really need a "Wedding planner", I needed someone who could do so much more !! Someone who knows their way around a Kitchen and could perform the duties of a Caterer , Banquet manager, Server, Set up and Clean up crew. I needed someone who could take over and handle the entire Reception with little direction from me. I had my hands overly full with other aspects of the Wedding of my only daughter. Ann Woods and her Husband not only stepped up to the plate They hit a Grand Slam HOME RUN. !!!! They were beautifully Dressed and performed Professionally from start to finish, even coming in hours early when I called her at the last possible second and begged for help when I realized we were running out of time with everything. They worked so hard , I cannot give them a HIGH enough rating, they EARNED 10 Stars not just 5. !! If my budget had allowed, I would have given them a $500 tip. They certainly deserved it, (Saying they have reasonable rates is an understatement, ) If it sounds like I'm praising them to much or "gushing" over them...well How much is YOUR Sanity worth ?? Thanks to them.....I STILL have my sanity !!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Make My Day's reply:

Thank you so much. We truly enjoyed working with you and your daughter. It was a beautiful night.

Hannah · Married on 12/12/2015

I love make my day they did such an amazing job on my wedding. Everything was perfect I couldn't have asked for better service. The photo booth was a huge hit so if you really want a party to remember book them for your next event

Sent on 12/07/2016

Make My Day did a awesome job on planning my wedding. From the location to the flowers, food, and cake, they provided for my every need. Highly recommend using Make My Day for any event you are planning.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Evelyne · Married on 10/01/2017

This was a great idea for our wedding. The pictures our guests took, by themselves and with us, are priceless. Normally staid people become silly and fun loving in front of this camera! Great idea for any party!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Make My Day's reply:

Thank you for letting us add another level of fun to your special day.

• Angelica

Angelica · Married on 11/03/2018

The Nicest Day!!!

The team at Make My Day, did just that on 11.03.18! They made our wedding a day to never forget. We utilized multiple services that they offer and they fell short on none!
    They were with us from the start of the planning process, to the sweeping and mopping after the party.
    Wes officiated our wedding and made us feel relaxed and like he was marrying 2 people he had known for years! We could not envision someone more perfect to share something so special with!
    Don't let me forget to mention the photo booth! Wes and that photo booth were a party in themselves! Not a guest there could stop talking about how great he was!
    Make My Day will be one of the greatest decisions you make for your next event!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Make My Day 25
    Make My Day 26

Make My Day's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure. You guys felt like family to us by the time your day came. Best wishes for a long happy marriage.

Ann & Wes