Make Me Up Bridal Reviews

Make Me Up Bridal 7
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 09/14/2019

September 2019 Wedding

I could not have made a better decision than going with Make Me Up Bridal for my wedding this past September! Laura was great at responding to all of my initial emails and setting up a trial, letting me bring my maid of honor along! She was responsive to questions leading up to the day of as well. The day was extremely organized and I was relieved to be provided an estimated day of hair and makeup schedule and timeline! Laura and Beth were both extremely professional, prompt and talented! They listened to what each of my bridesmaids and mom had wanted and they were all thrilled as well! I don’t typically wear makeup and I was happy to have a simple yet elegant look that didn’t feel like too much makeup either! All of our hair and makeup lasted well past all of the dancing and running around! Overall I would highly recommend Make Me Up Bridal to anyone looking for professional, reasonably priced and extremely talented hair and makeup services

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Make Me Up Bridal 8
    Make Me Up Bridal 9

Leah Richards · Married on 08/31/2019

Flawless experience!

I am SO happy that I went with Make Me Up Bridal Boston for hair services for my wedding on 8/31/2019. The owner, Laura Bodziony, was extremely prompt and responsive in answering my initial questions and setting up a trial. When I arrived for my trial with my mother, we were impressed with the comfortable set-up. We met Beth, who was my hair stylist for my wedding, at the trial. Beth was talented, efficient, and extremely personable. I was so happy with Laura's business and team that I booked my hair services with them before leaving my trial. Laura was very organized in her communication leading up to the wedding, including providing a hair schedule for the wedding day and contract/payment information. Since I had 9 bridesmaids, an officiant, two mothers, and myself all getting hair done, I had two stylists on the day of. On the day of, I met my second stylist, Julie, for the first time and she was wonderful. Beth and Julie traveled and arrived to my hotel (Seaport Hotel in Boston, MA) on time, stuck to the schedule (and even finished a little early), and Beth stayed until the very end to touch up some of my curls right before our first look. Beth and Julie were able to take visions and make them a reality. All my ladies raved about their hair and the beautiful styles lasted through many hours of dancing. I recommend this team without hesitation and would absolutely use them again for another event! Thank you Laura, Beth, and Julie!!!

Sent on 09/29/2019
  • Devon

Devon · Married on 08/03/2019

So great to work with!

Loved working with Make Me Up Bridal! My bridesmaids and I had the pleasure of being beautified by Susanna (makeup) and Julie (hair). Not only did both hair & makeup stay intact all night, both were absolutely stunning! Even my husband commented on how perfect my hair and makeup was. Could not recommend Make Me Up Bridal more!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Meunier · Married on 08/03/2019

Excellent Experience

Laura and her hairdresser, Bonnie, were amazing to work with both on and before our wedding day. She was so organized and made my day-of-timeline easy by providing me with a detailed timeline to give to all of my bridesmaids. We all loved the hair and makeup that she and Bonnie did, but also enjoyed hanging out with them all day long! I would recommend Make Me Up Bridal to anyone who appreciates not only beautiful hair and makeup, but professionalism, organization, and responsiveness.

Ashley · Married on 07/20/2019

fantastic and worth every penny

Laura, the owner, did the make up for my best friend’s wedding and it was amazing so I knew I needed her company for mine. Jillian did the make up for my wedding and absolutely killed it. It was 100 degrees out and I got married in an unairconditioned church followed by an hour of outdoor pictures. My make up still was perfectly in tact when I woke up the next morning. All of bridesmaids too. Treat yourself and get the airbrush it is so worth the extra money when done by these ladies. I looked perfect!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Make Me Up Bridal 14
    Make Me Up Bridal 15

Alison Macdonald · Married on 07/06/2019

Picture Perfect!

Everything about working with Laura and Beth from Make Me Up Bridal was excellent! From scheduling my hair and make up trial to day of logistics, Laura had everything under control. The day of my wedding went so smoothly and I LOVED my final look. My mom, mother in law, and bridesmaids were equally excited! I highly recommend choosing Make Me Up Bridal for all things hair and make up related on your wedding day! Thanks again, Laura and Beth for helping make my wedding so stress free and beautiful!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Make Me Up Bridal 16
    Make Me Up Bridal 17
  • Mady

Mady Schrass · Married on 05/04/2019

Gorgeous hair and make-up

Laura and her team were fun, professional and easy to chat with. All of my bridesmaids and family members loved their hair and make-up!

Marissa D · Married on 04/13/2019

April 2019 Wedding

I am so happy I hired Laura and Bonnie to do me and my bridesmaids hair and make up for my wedding day. Laura is super responsive through email, I never waited more than a day to hear back from her. My consultation was done at her home on a Sunday morning in November for my April wedding. After my consultation I knew she was exactly what I was looking for.

The day of the wedding, Bonnie, Laura and a make up assistant arrived promptly and started with the bridesmaids. Leading up to the wedding, I received a schedule of my 7 bridesmaids, myself, MOB, MOG, my grandmother and flower girl. Everything was organized and professional.
    All the girls loved their make up and hair!
    A few of my bridesmaid and mother of the groom were nervous about having make up done since they rarely ever wear make up. After everything was done, they were amazed by how natural Laura had done their make up and loved it!

Bonnie did an amazing job with mine and the girls hair. The bridesmaid showed her a picture of what they would like done and she executed it perfectly! She put my clip in extensions in with curls and they looked amazing and natural.

I would recommend Make Me Up Bridal to anybody looking for services for the wedding day. Everything flowed smoothly and the whole day had a relaxed feel thanks to Laura and Bonnie. She is prompt, professional, easygoing and is a perfect pick for your wedding day!

Make Me Up Bridal 18
    Make Me Up Bridal 19
    Make Me Up Bridal 20
    Make Me Up Bridal 21

Elizabeth · Married on 12/31/2018

highly recommend!

I loved working with Laura!!! She is extremely professional and responsive to emails but is also very warm and nice. Laura did makeup for my NYE wedding while Bonnie did hair. In addition to me, Laura and Bonnie worked on 10 bridesmaids, my mom, and 2 flowergirls. They are very quick and efficient, and every single woman looked amazing and unique! As someone who has been in weddings before, I know this is unique. One of my bridesmaids is using Laura for her wedding this month, and a wedding guest who is getting married in August is also using her because she loved all our hair and makeup so much!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Katherine Schiavoni · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic experience. Very talented and professional

Make Me Up Bridal did a fantastic job on my wedding day. Laura and Solange were both great to work with and I was so happy with the way the hair and makeup looked. It looked very natural and elegant. Laura was very professional and responsive. They also went above and beyond on the day of the wedding, showing up early, were SUPER organized, and did beautiful work for the moms and bridesmaids. They made the morning run smoothly and the whole bridal party looked stunning!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

I LOVED MAKE ME UP BRIDAL! They made the wedding day so easy. They were prompt and ready to go. Did 6 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 2 mothers and me the bride and we didn't feel rushed at all! I did two trials so day of they knew exactly what I wanted and I loved how everything came out. I loved them coming directly to us as well, ease of just being able to relax was so nice! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Bri · Married on 09/08/2018

Laura put us at ease from day one. She was very responsive and professional. Our trial was wonderful, we felt relaxed and her staff are so amazing at what they do. Our wedding day went off without a hitch, the schedule went smoothly and everyone was so happy with how their hair and makeup turned out. We would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kristin · Married on 08/31/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup team! My hair and makeup lasted ALL day and night with no touch ups! And I word me hair down with extensions! My photographer even complimented that my girls lasted all night long and looked so good even in photos at the end of the night.

Laura and Solange arrived on time at my hotel and even finished each girl ahead of schedule. All my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and we're very honest with each other so I would've know if someone was lying!

I can't recommend them enough! Do yourself a favor and hire these talented ladies!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    Make Me Up Bridal 22
    Make Me Up Bridal 23

Caleigh · Married on 08/24/2018

Laura and Solange did my hair and makeup for my wedding on Aug 24th of this year and they were nothing short of amazing! I did a trial run and they were so accommodating to all the small changes that I wanted to make for the big day. They promised me that I had nothing to worry about, and they were so right! Laura was so quick to respond to anything that I needed and she was such a caring and sweet person to spend the morning with as we were getting ready for the such an amazing day. I got so many compliments on how beautiful we all looked. You are in great hands when you choose Make Me Up, they will make you look absolutely stunning, I promise!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Kelly · Married on 07/28/2018

Loved Laura! From the trial in her gorgeous studio to her pampering on the wedding day, she is a talented dream!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

Laura and Solange were amazing! I highly highly HIGHLY recommend them for the hair and makeup of you are your bridesmaids. Laura was so responsive via e-mail the whole time I was in contact with her before the wedding and quickly helped me with anything I needed. She also squeezed in a time for my mom to come in for a trial run a few months before the wedding and they really helped calm my mom's nerves, which was so nice and flexible of her. Plus, and most importantly, me, my mom, and the rest of the bridesmaids looked amazing, they are very talented at what they do!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2018

Laura and her team were amazing! My bridal party loved that they did exactly what they wanted and made us look so natural. I would highly recommend Make Me Up Bridal. My sister has already asked about them for her wedding!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Amy · Married on 06/30/2018

Laura, both you and Bonnie were amazing! Since I am an out-of-state bride, I really relied on your great communications. You made this easy from our first connection. I so appreciate all of your flexibility, willingness to try out my mix of ideas for my trial, and professionalism. You were both so kind and welcoming, which I think helped make me and every single member of my bridal party feel comfortable. You made us all feel so beautiful for The Big Day and for that, I could not be more grateful. You were great with travel and timing - even getting done early for many of us! I am so happy I went with Make Me Up Bridal for my wedding - if I could choose you again in the future, I surely would!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Make Me Up Bridal is amazing! Laura was absolutely amazing to work with through the entire process. She is so responsive, professional, and knows her stuff! Laura (makeup) and Solange (hair) made me feel so comfortable at my trial, and were able to perfectly recreate the look day of. Laura even took the initiative to create a hair and makeup schedule for day of in advance, so the bridesmaids and I could stay timely. It made the morning of so easy for myself and the bridesmaids. Laura and Solange were also so patient on our wedding day, attentive to all the girls needs and wants, and we finished early which was allowed my bridesmaids and I to take fun photos in our PJs. All of my bridesmaids, the moms and even grandma loved their hair and makeup too! I will 100% be recommending Make Me Up Bridal to anyone I know!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Laura was absolutely amazing! She made me feel at ease as soon as I sat down for a trial run. She listened to what I wanted and made it even better. She was professional, flexible, very accommodating, and attentive. Everyone loved her and the job she did on their makeup. She was so personable and easy going it was like we were getting our makeup done by a friend. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Make Me Up Bridal was absolutely amazing - from start to finish! While planning a wedding from out of state (currently living in UT and was planning my wedding in MA) Make Me Up Bridal was extremely helpful, flexible and accommodating. I had my makeup trial done 3 days before my wedding!! The moment I sat down for my trial, I knew right away that I was in good hands with Laura and Beth. They did makeup and hair for me (the bride), my maid of honor, my mom, my mother-in-law, a few bridesmaids and a grandmother! They can seriously do it all. They made everyone look and feel so beautiful. To top it all off, they are just genuinely nice people and we had so much fun getting ready. I would stop your makeup/hair search right now and book Make Me Up Bridal. Seriously you cannot go wrong!! I had a second wedding out in San Francisco, CA (with another hair stylist/makeup artist) and asked them to copy what Make Me Up Bridal did because I loved it so much. Of course, Laura and Beth did it best :)

Sent on 07/16/2018
    Make Me Up Bridal 24
    Make Me Up Bridal 25
    Make Me Up Bridal 26

Caroline · Married on 12/31/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Laura and Bonnie on my wedding day, and their work was outstanding. From the initial conversation to the trial to the big day, Laura was so responsive and easy to work with. I had a relatively large wedding party (myself, 8 bridesmaids, 1 mom, 1 grandmother) and they were able to get everyone done with time to spare - and they stayed to do touch-ups right before we left for the ceremony, and to let the photographer and videographer get some "getting ready" shots. Laura did an amazing job with my make-up. She was able to make me look glamorous - I had a nighttime New Year's Eve wedding - without being too much, since I'm someone that doesn't normally wear a lot of makeup and I still wanted to look like me! Bonnie also did a great job with my hair - I have stick straight hair that doesn't like to stay in place, and not only did Bonnie get the up-do that I wanted, but it also stayed in place all night, even with lots of dancing! Everyone from my bridesmaids to my 84 year old grandmother looked so beautiful! In additional to being talented, Laura and Bonnie are also so nice and easy-going. We had a lot of laughs while getting ready. Finally, while getting your hair and makeup professionally done for your wedding certainly isn't cheap, I felt that Make Me Up Bridal's prices were fair and on par with other companies that I researched, and I felt that it was worthy every penny! I can't recommend Make Me Up Bridal enough!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Katie · Married on 12/23/2017

Laura was amazing to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. She was the ultimate professional! Her responses were prompt and she was flexible with any and all changes that had to be made. On site, she and Solange made all of feel like royalty. My mom (who never wears makeup) felt like an absolute queen the day of my wedding. Thank you so much Laura and Solange!

Sent on 02/09/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/16/2017

Koreena was absolutely amazing! She made all of my girls feel and look wonderful! She was fast, attentive and even arrived a little early to set up. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Erica · Married on 10/14/2017

Laura was amazing!! I couldn't be more happy with her services!

Sent on 10/25/2017