110 Reviews for Make Me Up Bridal

Natural Makeup (3)
On-Site Makeup (3)
Multi. Stylists (2)
110 Make Me Up Bridal Reviews

Loved Laura! From the trial in her gorgeous studio to her pampering on the wedding day, she is a talented dream!

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laura and her team were amazing! My bridal party loved that they did exactly what they wanted and made us look so natural. I would highly recommend Make Me Up Bridal. My sister has already asked about them for her wedding!

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura, both you and Bonnie were amazing! Since I am an out-of-state bride, I really relied on your great communications. You made this easy from our first connection. I so appreciate all of your flexibility, willingness to try out my mix of ideas for my trial, and professionalism. You were both so kind and welcoming, which I think helped make me and every single member of my bridal party feel comfortable. You made us all feel so beautiful for The Big Day and for that, I could not be more grateful. You were great with travel and timing - even getting done early for many of us! I am so happy I went with Make Me Up Bridal for my wedding - if I could choose you again in the future, I surely would!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/30/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Make Me Up Bridal is amazing! Laura was absolutely amazing to work with through the entire process. She is so responsive, professional, and knows her stuff! Laura (makeup) and Solange (hair) made me feel so comfortable at my trial, and were able to perfectly recreate the look day of. Laura even took the initiative to create a hair and makeup schedule for day of in advance, so the bridesmaids and I could stay timely. It made the morning of so easy for myself and the bridesmaids. Laura and Solange were also so patient on our wedding day, attentive to all the girls needs and wants, and we finished early which was allowed my bridesmaids and I to take fun photos in our PJs. All of my bridesmaids, the moms and even grandma loved their hair and makeup too! I will 100% be recommending Make Me Up Bridal to anyone I know!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura was absolutely amazing! She made me feel at ease as soon as I sat down for a trial run. She listened to what I wanted and made it even better. She was professional, flexible, very accommodating, and attentive. Everyone loved her and the job she did on their makeup. She was so personable and easy going it was like we were getting our makeup done by a friend. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Make Me Up Bridal was absolutely amazing - from start to finish! While planning a wedding from out of state (currently living in UT and was planning my wedding in MA) Make Me Up Bridal was extremely helpful, flexible and accommodating. I had my makeup trial done 3 days before my wedding!! The moment I sat down for my trial, I knew right away that I was in good hands with Laura and Beth. They did makeup and hair for me (the bride), my maid of honor, my mom, my mother-in-law, a few bridesmaids and a grandmother! They can seriously do it all. They made everyone look and feel so beautiful. To top it all off, they are just genuinely nice people and we had so much fun getting ready. I would stop your makeup/hair search right now and book Make Me Up Bridal. Seriously you cannot go wrong!! I had a second wedding out in San Francisco, CA (with another hair stylist/makeup artist) and asked them to copy what Make Me Up Bridal did because I loved it so much. Of course, Laura and Beth did it best :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I had the pleasure of working with Laura and Bonnie on my wedding day, and their work was outstanding. From the initial conversation to the trial to the big day, Laura was so responsive and easy to work with. I had a relatively large wedding party (myself, 8 bridesmaids, 1 mom, 1 grandmother) and they were able to get everyone done with time to spare - and they stayed to do touch-ups right before we left for the ceremony, and to let the photographer and videographer get some "getting ready" shots. Laura did an amazing job with my make-up. She was able to make me look glamorous - I had a nighttime New Year's Eve wedding - without being too much, since I'm someone that doesn't normally wear a lot of makeup and I still wanted to look like me! Bonnie also did a great job with my hair - I have stick straight hair that doesn't like to stay in place, and not only did Bonnie get the up-do that I wanted, but it also stayed in place all night, even with lots of dancing! Everyone from my bridesmaids to my 84 year old grandmother looked so beautiful! In additional to being talented, Laura and Bonnie are also so nice and easy-going. We had a lot of laughs while getting ready. Finally, while getting your hair and makeup professionally done for your wedding certainly isn't cheap, I felt that Make Me Up Bridal's prices were fair and on par with other companies that I researched, and I felt that it was worthy every penny! I can't recommend Make Me Up Bridal enough!

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/31/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laura was amazing to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. She was the ultimate professional! Her responses were prompt and she was flexible with any and all changes that had to be made. On site, she and Solange made all of feel like royalty. My mom (who never wears makeup) felt like an absolute queen the day of my wedding. Thank you so much Laura and Solange!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Koreena was absolutely amazing! She made all of my girls feel and look wonderful! She was fast, attentive and even arrived a little early to set up. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

Laura was amazing!! I couldn't be more happy with her services!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Thank you so much for making my bridesmaids and I feel beautiful on the big day!!! My hair even stayed curled the whole night which never happens (it’s naturally stick straight)! You ladies are the best of the best!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laura and Solange were excellent. Laura was extremely responsive, and Catering to my needs. She and Solange made all of my ladies look beautiful! I don't think I've looked so good in my life. One of my bridesmaids even booked them for her wedding a year away. And you can't beat their price for their quality of work. I would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Solange were amazing. They did hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids for my August 20 wedding. They came prepared to my parents' house, even bringing a makeup chair and (amazing!) lighting! Solange is so fast with hair, and everyone's came out beautiful. My style stayed in all night long, through lots of dancing and photos. Laura's makeup was on point, the lashes were a great addition, and everything came out great. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup, and I never felt like it was caked on or there was too much. She did a fantastic job making me look like the best version of myself. Thank you!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 8/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience with Make Me Up Bridal was amazing, Laura and Solange were so easy to work with. Laura was super responsive right from the beginning when I first reached out to her about a trial and throughout the whole process all the way to my wedding day. My trial went so good and I booked them as soon as I could. Laura created a wedding day timeline for us far in advance for hair and makeup which made things so easy. Most importantly they did an amazing job, my bridal party consisted of all ages form 16 to 64 and everyone felt amazing and loved both their hair and makeup. I've been in a few weddings and it's close to impossible to make 6 women happy with both hair and makeup, but they nailed it! We had an incident where one of my bridesmaids got upset and cried (teenager stuff) and wanted to have her makeup fixed up again (though honestly she didn't need it, she still looked amazing) and Laura just handled it without any hesitation like it was completely normal. My daughter changed her mind about her hair, it was down and she wanted it up instead after an hour (teenagers!) , Solange changed it with no problem and did a beautiful job. These ladies are quick and talented and very down to earth and I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Laura even gave me a little bag with things I may need to touch up throughout the night, make up, hair spray etc it really was a nice touch. They made the whole process easy and stress free which is exactly what you want when planning a wedding.

Profile Picture melanie, 8/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Kailah and Renee were fabulous! They did such an incredible job on all of our hair and make-up. They were professional, on time, easy to talk with and helped me feel relaxed! They listened to all of our wishes and made sure to style everyone they way they felt most comfortable. Laura was easy to communicate with and did such a great job coordinating to make sure everything was all set for the wedding day. I had so much fun with Renee and Kailah and highly recommend them!-Sarah K

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Koreena and Katherine did the hair and makeup for my wedding and they were so amazing. My bridesmaids, mother, aunt, and I all looked incredible and were so happy. Katherine and Koreena were very nice and conversational. Setting everything up through Laura was a breeze. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved Laura and Bonnie and Make Me Up Bridal! They were so accommodating to me and went out of their way to make sure I was happy with what I was going to look like...especially when I needed an emergency hair trial 2 days before our wedding because I decided to change my entire look! The day of the wedding they were right on time, and fit right in with my girls. They were fun to be around, and made all of the bridesmaids look BEAUTIFUL! Everyone was happy with their look! I rarely wear make up and was worried about not looking like myself with all the makeup on, but Laura made me look very natural and like a better version of me. My mom has really difficult hair and I have never seen her look better! I'm so happy that we went with Make Me Up Bridal and recommend them to anyone getting married in the Boston area!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I highly recommend Make Me Up Bridal for your wedding day! Laura and Solange did my hair and makeup for myself, my mom, MIL, and 5 bridesmaids. They did an amazing job! After my trial I wasn't in love with my hair and they were so accommodating to make changes and make sure I was happy on my wedding day. I absolutely LOVED both my hair and makeup! All of my girls raved about how great their hair and make up came out too! They traveled to NH for my wedding day and I cannot say how nice it was to be able to relax and have everything taken care of right on site. Don't hesitate to hire these ladies, it'll be one of the best wedding planning decisions you make! Thank you Laura & Solange!

Profile Picture Caryn, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Great service and definitely recommend!

Profile Picture lauren, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I LOVED Make Me Up Bridal. These ladies were so professional, calm, and talented. They were beyond accommodating throughout the whole process. My mother was very nervous about how her hair and makeup would go and they arranged two trials for her. She loved the way she looked, and I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out. I HIGHLY recommend these ladies!

Profile Picture K, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was in wedding that used Make Me Up Bridal and the work Laura and Solange did was amazing! I was so impressed how down to earth and flexible they were that I knew I had to have them. I did check out other places, but came back to them because price was comparable and I thought they were great! Although Laura and Solange were not available I had Lisa and Renee for my wedding! They were fun and super flexible! They did beautiful work! I couldn't have been happier and would suggest Make Me Up to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laura is AMAZING. Being in the industry, we have worked together several times over the years so when it came to my own wedding, I was so relieved when Laura said she was available for my wedding date. Laura is so talented, down to earth, and such a calming presence on a wedding day. Thank you for making us all feel & look so beautiful!! XO

Profile Picture Christina, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Solange were a dream team leading up to and on my wedding day. Laura was incredibly responsive and helpful when it came to planning, re-adjusting my schedule and scheduling a trial 10 months prior to my big day. They arrived right on time on my wedding day and made my bridesmaids and I feel beautiful, confident and natural. I've never seen a bridal party so happy with the final results. They're willing to travel right to your location for a small fee. I cannot recommend them enough! Truly.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Laura and Solange were extremely professional during my hair and makeup trial! I enjoyed getting to meet them both at the same time and see how they work together. It was a very easy decision for me to choose them to do my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Additionally, my bridesmaids and I were so relaxed the morning of the wedding with Laura and Solange. Every girl looked absolutely gorgeous and my mother and MOG looked great too! I highly recommend Laura and Solange for your wedding day hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/17/17, 1 Review