102 Reviews for Make Me Up Bridal

Natural Makeup (3)
On-Site Makeup (3)
Multi. Stylists (2)
102 Make Me Up Bridal Reviews

I had the pleasure of working with Laura and Bonnie on my wedding day, and their work was outstanding. From the initial conversation to the trial to the big day, Laura was so responsive and easy to work with. I had a relatively large wedding party (myself, 8 bridesmaids, 1 mom, 1 grandmother) and they were able to get everyone done with time to spare - and they stayed to do touch-ups right before we left for the ceremony, and to let the photographer and videographer get some "getting ready" shots. Laura did an amazing job with my make-up. She was able to make me look glamorous - I had a nighttime New Year's Eve wedding - without being too much, since I'm someone that doesn't normally wear a lot of makeup and I still wanted to look like me! Bonnie also did a great job with my hair - I have stick straight hair that doesn't like to stay in place, and not only did Bonnie get the up-do that I wanted, but it also stayed in place all night, even with lots of dancing! Everyone from my bridesmaids to my 84 year old grandmother looked so beautiful! In additional to being talented, Laura and Bonnie are also so nice and easy-going. We had a lot of laughs while getting ready. Finally, while getting your hair and makeup professionally done for your wedding certainly isn't cheap, I felt that Make Me Up Bridal's prices were fair and on par with other companies that I researched, and I felt that it was worthy every penny! I can't recommend Make Me Up Bridal enough!

Profile Picture Caroline, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laura was amazing to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. She was the ultimate professional! Her responses were prompt and she was flexible with any and all changes that had to be made. On site, she and Solange made all of feel like royalty. My mom (who never wears makeup) felt like an absolute queen the day of my wedding. Thank you so much Laura and Solange!

Profile Picture Katie, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Koreena was absolutely amazing! She made all of my girls feel and look wonderful! She was fast, attentive and even arrived a little early to set up. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 10/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

Laura was amazing!! I couldn't be more happy with her services!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laura and Solange were excellent. Laura was extremely responsive, and Catering to my needs. She and Solange made all of my ladies look beautiful! I don't think I've looked so good in my life. One of my bridesmaids even booked them for her wedding a year away. And you can't beat their price for their quality of work. I would highly recommend their services.

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Solange were amazing. They did hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids for my August 20 wedding. They came prepared to my parents' house, even bringing a makeup chair and (amazing!) lighting! Solange is so fast with hair, and everyone's came out beautiful. My style stayed in all night long, through lots of dancing and photos. Laura's makeup was on point, the lashes were a great addition, and everything came out great. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup, and I never felt like it was caked on or there was too much. She did a fantastic job making me look like the best version of myself. Thank you!

Profile Picture Bridgette, 8/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

My experience with Make Me Up Bridal was amazing, Laura and Solange were so easy to work with. Laura was super responsive right from the beginning when I first reached out to her about a trial and throughout the whole process all the way to my wedding day. My trial went so good and I booked them as soon as I could. Laura created a wedding day timeline for us far in advance for hair and makeup which made things so easy. Most importantly they did an amazing job, my bridal party consisted of all ages form 16 to 64 and everyone felt amazing and loved both their hair and makeup. I've been in a few weddings and it's close to impossible to make 6 women happy with both hair and makeup, but they nailed it! We had an incident where one of my bridesmaids got upset and cried (teenager stuff) and wanted to have her makeup fixed up again (though honestly she didn't need it, she still looked amazing) and Laura just handled it without any hesitation like it was completely normal. My daughter changed her mind about her hair, it was down and she wanted it up instead after an hour (teenagers!) , Solange changed it with no problem and did a beautiful job. These ladies are quick and talented and very down to earth and I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Laura even gave me a little bag with things I may need to touch up throughout the night, make up, hair spray etc it really was a nice touch. They made the whole process easy and stress free which is exactly what you want when planning a wedding.

Profile Picture melanie, 8/18/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Kailah and Renee were fabulous! They did such an incredible job on all of our hair and make-up. They were professional, on time, easy to talk with and helped me feel relaxed! They listened to all of our wishes and made sure to style everyone they way they felt most comfortable. Laura was easy to communicate with and did such a great job coordinating to make sure everything was all set for the wedding day. I had so much fun with Renee and Kailah and highly recommend them!-Sarah K

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Koreena and Katherine did the hair and makeup for my wedding and they were so amazing. My bridesmaids, mother, aunt, and I all looked incredible and were so happy. Katherine and Koreena were very nice and conversational. Setting everything up through Laura was a breeze. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We loved Laura and Bonnie and Make Me Up Bridal! They were so accommodating to me and went out of their way to make sure I was happy with what I was going to look like...especially when I needed an emergency hair trial 2 days before our wedding because I decided to change my entire look! The day of the wedding they were right on time, and fit right in with my girls. They were fun to be around, and made all of the bridesmaids look BEAUTIFUL! Everyone was happy with their look! I rarely wear make up and was worried about not looking like myself with all the makeup on, but Laura made me look very natural and like a better version of me. My mom has really difficult hair and I have never seen her look better! I'm so happy that we went with Make Me Up Bridal and recommend them to anyone getting married in the Boston area!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Multi. Stylists, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I highly recommend Make Me Up Bridal for your wedding day! Laura and Solange did my hair and makeup for myself, my mom, MIL, and 5 bridesmaids. They did an amazing job! After my trial I wasn't in love with my hair and they were so accommodating to make changes and make sure I was happy on my wedding day. I absolutely LOVED both my hair and makeup! All of my girls raved about how great their hair and make up came out too! They traveled to NH for my wedding day and I cannot say how nice it was to be able to relax and have everything taken care of right on site. Don't hesitate to hire these ladies, it'll be one of the best wedding planning decisions you make! Thank you Laura & Solange!

Profile Picture Caryn, 7/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Great service and definitely recommend!

Profile Picture lauren, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I LOVED Make Me Up Bridal. These ladies were so professional, calm, and talented. They were beyond accommodating throughout the whole process. My mother was very nervous about how her hair and makeup would go and they arranged two trials for her. She loved the way she looked, and I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out. I HIGHLY recommend these ladies!

Profile Picture K, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I was in wedding that used Make Me Up Bridal and the work Laura and Solange did was amazing! I was so impressed how down to earth and flexible they were that I knew I had to have them. I did check out other places, but came back to them because price was comparable and I thought they were great! Although Laura and Solange were not available I had Lisa and Renee for my wedding! They were fun and super flexible! They did beautiful work! I couldn't have been happier and would suggest Make Me Up to anyone!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laura is AMAZING. Being in the industry, we have worked together several times over the years so when it came to my own wedding, I was so relieved when Laura said she was available for my wedding date. Laura is so talented, down to earth, and such a calming presence on a wedding day. Thank you for making us all feel & look so beautiful!! XO

Profile Picture Christina, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Solange were a dream team leading up to and on my wedding day. Laura was incredibly responsive and helpful when it came to planning, re-adjusting my schedule and scheduling a trial 10 months prior to my big day. They arrived right on time on my wedding day and made my bridesmaids and I feel beautiful, confident and natural. I've never seen a bridal party so happy with the final results. They're willing to travel right to your location for a small fee. I cannot recommend them enough! Truly.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/23/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Laura and Solange were extremely professional during my hair and makeup trial! I enjoyed getting to meet them both at the same time and see how they work together. It was a very easy decision for me to choose them to do my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Additionally, my bridesmaids and I were so relaxed the morning of the wedding with Laura and Solange. Every girl looked absolutely gorgeous and my mother and MOG looked great too! I highly recommend Laura and Solange for your wedding day hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Laura and Solange were such a pleasure to work with. I was so impressed by the speed and quality of their work and they helped keep the environment so relaxed and upbeat. It was so amazing and kind of Solange to help my mom, who had a terrible salon experience that morning, and fix her hair to make it look incredible. Thank you!

Profile Picture Emily, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I used make me up bridal for their hair services. Myself and all of my bridesmaids loved our hair! Our stylist was able to do any style that we asked for. Would highly recommend this company!

Profile Picture Liz, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Make Me Up Bridal are awesome! Both Laura and Solange were so nice, kind and very flexible. When I initially met them, I brought some Pinterest photos and they were able to replicate exactly! I knew when I met them, that I would be hiring them. Laura was very professional and responsive throughout the wedding planning process and was able to answer any question I had. On the day of my wedding, Solange did both hair and makeup as I had a small wedding party. Solange was very friendly, and everyone couldn't get over how fast she worked! I and the bridal party couldn't be more pleased with how our hair and makeup looked. Everyone looked and felt beautiful. She was very flexible and even incorporated a last minute eye last addition for my mother in law. For all these reasons I could not recommend them enough.

Profile Picture Roxanne, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Laura and Solange were by far the most seamless part of my big day! From the second I booked my trial to the touch ups on my wedding day, they were responsive, listened to what I wanted and made sure I was happy at every step. I can't say enough good things about these girls and how amazing it was to have them be part of our day. On top of how sweet and accommodating they are, it is an added bonus that they come to wherever you are getting ready! I was able to comfortably get ready in my parents house with them there!

You absolutely will not regret booking them!!

Profile Picture Mikayla, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Make Me Up Bridal and Laura were highly recommended to me from another bride so I decided to go for a hair and make-up trial. From the start Laura and Elliot (hair stylist) were great to work with. It was great to find a make-up artist and stylist to come to our hotel so we didn't have to stress about driving somewhere. They were very flexible with the varied tastes of the bridal party and mothers of bride/groom. I'm not the type to wear a lot of make-up and Laura did a great job with a subtle and beautiful look. They were both laid-back, which is great for a bride to deal with on her wedding day. I never felt rushed and they were very pleasant to have in the hotel room while we were getting ready for the wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/22/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

We had a great experience with Laura and her hairdresser, Elliott. We were originally thinking the makeup and hair trial would be a chore in the midst of wedding planning craziness, but we had a lot of fun. Laura was really open to our ideas and very helpful in suggesting what would or wouldn't work, since she does this all the time. We had two brides and two sets of bridesmaids, so getting ready was an all-day event! We met up with Laura and Elliott at our venue at 10 am (we had to be ready by 3:30), and they were already there and set up when we arrived. We had a blast hanging out and getting pretty all day. Laura and Elliot were really chill and fit right in while still being professional. We were really happy with the results and I doubt my hair will ever look that good again!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing! Laura was so responsive and easy to work with. And Solange was fantastic! Everyone loved their hair. She did a beautiful job on everyone, including my flower girls! Would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews