Make Me Up Bridal Reviews

Make Me Up Bridal 4
Make Me Up Bridal 5
Make Me Up Bridal 6

Katherine Schiavoni · Married on 09/15/2018

Fantastic experience. Very talented and professional

Make Me Up Bridal did a fantastic job on my wedding day. Laura and Solange were both great to work with and I was so happy with the way the hair and makeup looked. It looked very natural and elegant. Laura was very professional and responsive. They also went above and beyond on the day of the wedding, showing up early, were SUPER organized, and did beautiful work for the moms and bridesmaids. They made the morning run smoothly and the whole bridal party looked stunning!

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2018

I LOVED MAKE ME UP BRIDAL! They made the wedding day so easy. They were prompt and ready to go. Did 6 bridesmaids, 1 flower girl, 2 mothers and me the bride and we didn't feel rushed at all! I did two trials so day of they knew exactly what I wanted and I loved how everything came out. I loved them coming directly to us as well, ease of just being able to relax was so nice! Highly recommend!

Bri · Married on 09/08/2018

Laura put us at ease from day one. She was very responsive and professional. Our trial was wonderful, we felt relaxed and her staff are so amazing at what they do. Our wedding day went off without a hitch, the schedule went smoothly and everyone was so happy with how their hair and makeup turned out. We would absolutely recommend!

Kristin · Married on 08/31/2018

I couldn't have asked for a better hair and makeup team! My hair and makeup lasted ALL day and night with no touch ups! And I word me hair down with extensions! My photographer even complimented that my girls lasted all night long and looked so good even in photos at the end of the night.

Laura and Solange arrived on time at my hotel and even finished each girl ahead of schedule. All my bridesmaids loved their hair and makeup and we're very honest with each other so I would've know if someone was lying!

I can't recommend them enough! Do yourself a favor and hire these talented ladies!

Make Me Up Bridal 7
    Make Me Up Bridal 8

Caleigh · Married on 08/24/2018

Laura and Solange did my hair and makeup for my wedding on Aug 24th of this year and they were nothing short of amazing! I did a trial run and they were so accommodating to all the small changes that I wanted to make for the big day. They promised me that I had nothing to worry about, and they were so right! Laura was so quick to respond to anything that I needed and she was such a caring and sweet person to spend the morning with as we were getting ready for the such an amazing day. I got so many compliments on how beautiful we all looked. You are in great hands when you choose Make Me Up, they will make you look absolutely stunning, I promise!

Kelly · Married on 07/28/2018

Loved Laura! From the trial in her gorgeous studio to her pampering on the wedding day, she is a talented dream!

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

Laura and Solange were amazing! I highly highly HIGHLY recommend them for the hair and makeup of you are your bridesmaids. Laura was so responsive via e-mail the whole time I was in contact with her before the wedding and quickly helped me with anything I needed. She also squeezed in a time for my mom to come in for a trial run a few months before the wedding and they really helped calm my mom's nerves, which was so nice and flexible of her. Plus, and most importantly, me, my mom, and the rest of the bridesmaids looked amazing, they are very talented at what they do!

Courtney · Married on 07/07/2018

Laura and her team were amazing! My bridal party loved that they did exactly what they wanted and made us look so natural. I would highly recommend Make Me Up Bridal. My sister has already asked about them for her wedding!

Amy · Married on 06/30/2018

Laura, both you and Bonnie were amazing! Since I am an out-of-state bride, I really relied on your great communications. You made this easy from our first connection. I so appreciate all of your flexibility, willingness to try out my mix of ideas for my trial, and professionalism. You were both so kind and welcoming, which I think helped make me and every single member of my bridal party feel comfortable. You made us all feel so beautiful for The Big Day and for that, I could not be more grateful. You were great with travel and timing - even getting done early for many of us! I am so happy I went with Make Me Up Bridal for my wedding - if I could choose you again in the future, I surely would!

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

Make Me Up Bridal is amazing! Laura was absolutely amazing to work with through the entire process. She is so responsive, professional, and knows her stuff! Laura (makeup) and Solange (hair) made me feel so comfortable at my trial, and were able to perfectly recreate the look day of. Laura even took the initiative to create a hair and makeup schedule for day of in advance, so the bridesmaids and I could stay timely. It made the morning of so easy for myself and the bridesmaids. Laura and Solange were also so patient on our wedding day, attentive to all the girls needs and wants, and we finished early which was allowed my bridesmaids and I to take fun photos in our PJs. All of my bridesmaids, the moms and even grandma loved their hair and makeup too! I will 100% be recommending Make Me Up Bridal to anyone I know!

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Laura was absolutely amazing! She made me feel at ease as soon as I sat down for a trial run. She listened to what I wanted and made it even better. She was professional, flexible, very accommodating, and attentive. Everyone loved her and the job she did on their makeup. She was so personable and easy going it was like we were getting our makeup done by a friend. I highly recommend her!

Kelly · Married on 05/12/2018

Make Me Up Bridal was absolutely amazing - from start to finish! While planning a wedding from out of state (currently living in UT and was planning my wedding in MA) Make Me Up Bridal was extremely helpful, flexible and accommodating. I had my makeup trial done 3 days before my wedding!! The moment I sat down for my trial, I knew right away that I was in good hands with Laura and Beth. They did makeup and hair for me (the bride), my maid of honor, my mom, my mother-in-law, a few bridesmaids and a grandmother! They can seriously do it all. They made everyone look and feel so beautiful. To top it all off, they are just genuinely nice people and we had so much fun getting ready. I would stop your makeup/hair search right now and book Make Me Up Bridal. Seriously you cannot go wrong!! I had a second wedding out in San Francisco, CA (with another hair stylist/makeup artist) and asked them to copy what Make Me Up Bridal did because I loved it so much. Of course, Laura and Beth did it best :)

Make Me Up Bridal 9
    Make Me Up Bridal 10
    Make Me Up Bridal 11

Caroline · Married on 12/31/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Laura and Bonnie on my wedding day, and their work was outstanding. From the initial conversation to the trial to the big day, Laura was so responsive and easy to work with. I had a relatively large wedding party (myself, 8 bridesmaids, 1 mom, 1 grandmother) and they were able to get everyone done with time to spare - and they stayed to do touch-ups right before we left for the ceremony, and to let the photographer and videographer get some "getting ready" shots. Laura did an amazing job with my make-up. She was able to make me look glamorous - I had a nighttime New Year's Eve wedding - without being too much, since I'm someone that doesn't normally wear a lot of makeup and I still wanted to look like me! Bonnie also did a great job with my hair - I have stick straight hair that doesn't like to stay in place, and not only did Bonnie get the up-do that I wanted, but it also stayed in place all night, even with lots of dancing! Everyone from my bridesmaids to my 84 year old grandmother looked so beautiful! In additional to being talented, Laura and Bonnie are also so nice and easy-going. We had a lot of laughs while getting ready. Finally, while getting your hair and makeup professionally done for your wedding certainly isn't cheap, I felt that Make Me Up Bridal's prices were fair and on par with other companies that I researched, and I felt that it was worthy every penny! I can't recommend Make Me Up Bridal enough!

Katie · Married on 12/23/2017

Laura was amazing to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. She was the ultimate professional! Her responses were prompt and she was flexible with any and all changes that had to be made. On site, she and Solange made all of feel like royalty. My mom (who never wears makeup) felt like an absolute queen the day of my wedding. Thank you so much Laura and Solange!

Kelsey · Married on 10/16/2017

Koreena was absolutely amazing! She made all of my girls feel and look wonderful! She was fast, attentive and even arrived a little early to set up. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Erica · Married on 10/14/2017

Laura was amazing!! I couldn't be more happy with her services!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2017

Thank you so much for making my bridesmaids and I feel beautiful on the big day!!! My hair even stayed curled the whole night which never happens (it’s naturally stick straight)! You ladies are the best of the best!

Samantha · Married on 09/08/2017

Laura and Solange were excellent. Laura was extremely responsive, and Catering to my needs. She and Solange made all of my ladies look beautiful! I don't think I've looked so good in my life. One of my bridesmaids even booked them for her wedding a year away. And you can't beat their price for their quality of work. I would highly recommend their services.

Bridgette · Married on 08/20/2017

Laura and Solange were amazing. They did hair and makeup for myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids for my August 20 wedding. They came prepared to my parents' house, even bringing a makeup chair and (amazing!) lighting! Solange is so fast with hair, and everyone's came out beautiful. My style stayed in all night long, through lots of dancing and photos. Laura's makeup was on point, the lashes were a great addition, and everything came out great. I don't typically wear a lot of makeup, and I never felt like it was caked on or there was too much. She did a fantastic job making me look like the best version of myself. Thank you!

• melanie

melanie · Married on 08/18/2017

My experience with Make Me Up Bridal was amazing, Laura and Solange were so easy to work with. Laura was super responsive right from the beginning when I first reached out to her about a trial and throughout the whole process all the way to my wedding day. My trial went so good and I booked them as soon as I could. Laura created a wedding day timeline for us far in advance for hair and makeup which made things so easy. Most importantly they did an amazing job, my bridal party consisted of all ages form 16 to 64 and everyone felt amazing and loved both their hair and makeup. I've been in a few weddings and it's close to impossible to make 6 women happy with both hair and makeup, but they nailed it! We had an incident where one of my bridesmaids got upset and cried (teenager stuff) and wanted to have her makeup fixed up again (though honestly she didn't need it, she still looked amazing) and Laura just handled it without any hesitation like it was completely normal. My daughter changed her mind about her hair, it was down and she wanted it up instead after an hour (teenagers!) , Solange changed it with no problem and did a beautiful job. These ladies are quick and talented and very down to earth and I would work with them again in a heartbeat. Laura even gave me a little bag with things I may need to touch up throughout the night, make up, hair spray etc it really was a nice touch. They made the whole process easy and stress free which is exactly what you want when planning a wedding.

Sarah · Married on 08/12/2017

Kailah and Renee were fabulous! They did such an incredible job on all of our hair and make-up. They were professional, on time, easy to talk with and helped me feel relaxed! They listened to all of our wishes and made sure to style everyone they way they felt most comfortable. Laura was easy to communicate with and did such a great job coordinating to make sure everything was all set for the wedding day. I had so much fun with Renee and Kailah and highly recommend them!-Sarah K

Kim · Married on 08/12/2017

Koreena and Katherine did the hair and makeup for my wedding and they were so amazing. My bridesmaids, mother, aunt, and I all looked incredible and were so happy. Katherine and Koreena were very nice and conversational. Setting everything up through Laura was a breeze. I would highly recommend them!

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2017

We loved Laura and Bonnie and Make Me Up Bridal! They were so accommodating to me and went out of their way to make sure I was happy with what I was going to look like...especially when I needed an emergency hair trial 2 days before our wedding because I decided to change my entire look! The day of the wedding they were right on time, and fit right in with my girls. They were fun to be around, and made all of the bridesmaids look BEAUTIFUL! Everyone was happy with their look! I rarely wear make up and was worried about not looking like myself with all the makeup on, but Laura made me look very natural and like a better version of me. My mom has really difficult hair and I have never seen her look better! I'm so happy that we went with Make Me Up Bridal and recommend them to anyone getting married in the Boston area!

Caryn · Married on 07/03/2017

I highly recommend Make Me Up Bridal for your wedding day! Laura and Solange did my hair and makeup for myself, my mom, MIL, and 5 bridesmaids. They did an amazing job! After my trial I wasn't in love with my hair and they were so accommodating to make changes and make sure I was happy on my wedding day. I absolutely LOVED both my hair and makeup! All of my girls raved about how great their hair and make up came out too! They traveled to NH for my wedding day and I cannot say how nice it was to be able to relax and have everything taken care of right on site. Don't hesitate to hire these ladies, it'll be one of the best wedding planning decisions you make! Thank you Laura & Solange!