Make Me Sparkle Reviews

Make Me Sparkle 5
Make Me Sparkle 6
Make Me Sparkle 7

Kim · Married on 08/20/2016

I had a great experience with Make Me Sparkle! Randi did my makeup twice, a trial and for my wedding day. The trial was in her adorable studio and consisted of us going over what I was looking for in my makeup. It was laid back and fun. On my wedding day, Randi traveled to me. Which was extremely convenient! My makeup was done at 9:30 am and it still looked flawless at the end of the night! She is very knowledgable and I would highly recommend her to anyone who needs beauty services for their special day!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Kristen · Married on 07/30/2016

Make Me Sparkle answered all of our questions and worked with us to make the day run smoothly. You know the team members care about making you beautiful and comfortable. My bridal party felt ar ease in giving feedback for their stylings. I would definitely recommend them for hair and makeup.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Carrie · Married on 05/21/2016

Randi was so great to work with! She did my bridal hair and makeup and it looked beautiful! On my wedding day (which was planned outside on the beach) it decided to rain a bit and have such strong winds, but we decided to do it outside anyway, my hair and makeup stayed intact the entire time!! Every looked beautiful and she was very professional and punctual. She was very easy to reach out to and responded quickly each time. I would highly recommend! :)

Sent on 06/14/2016

kelsea · Married on 03/18/2016

Randi did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! It was flawless and lasted all night! She is great with getting back to you, answering all of your questions, and easing all your worries. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/31/2016

I recently had my wedding last weekend. Not only was the dress, the venue and location everything I could have asked for, but my hair and makeup made me look and feel like the bride I always pictured myself to look. Randi took her time to do multiple trial runs to perfect exactly what I wanted, which showed her appreciation to her customer's wish. My hair and makeup looked fresh and in tact all night and compliments were given by everyone. I am so fortunate to have had my hair and makeup done by her. She truly does breathtaking work.

Sent on 12/06/2015

Jazmine · event on 10/17/2015

Needed make up done for a bodybuilding competition. Stage make up came out beautiful. Looked very natural but stood out at the same time!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Shira · Married on 10/03/2015

Randi was perfect for my winter wedding. I really appreciated that she was able to do hair and makeup, and the makeup she used was all airbrush so it lasted even until the wee hours of the wedding afterparty! I would highly recommend Randi and the Make Me Sparkle studio.

Sent on 03/06/2017
  • KT to be

Katie · Married on 08/01/2015

I was absolutely THRILLED with the hair and make-up that Randi did for my wedding on August 1, 2015. She arrived at my house early and ready to go... before 7 AM! I was a little concerned because she was responsible for the hair and make-up for both me and my bridesmaid in four hours, but it could not have gone smoother! My bridesmaid, who was slightly nervous about liking everything, showed Randi some inspiration pictures, and that's all she needed. She loved how everything turned out!

When it came time to do my hair and make-up, we looked back at my trial pictures. I thought the trials had gone really well, but asked for a little more volume, a few slight changes, etc. and WOW! She totally upped her game, and gave me exactly what I wanted and more. Besides her work, she was a fun person to have at my house while the girls were all getting ready. She was comfortable giving my friends make-up tips, posing for pictures for the photographer, and fit right in with everyone. It felt normal to have her there on the morning of my special day.

I felt so beautiful and confident my entire wedding day, and I have Randi to thank for that. She made hair and make-up, one of the things that stressed me out the most, absolutely NO stress on my wedding day.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Adrienne · event on 02/13/2015

Randi was absolutely amazing!! She understood exactly what I wanted to make our special day perfect. I will definitely continue using her services for future events!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Sarah · 0000-00-00

My hair and make up could not have been any more perfect. My bridesmaids ALL said the same (7 girls with NO complaints....that tells you something right there!). I'd recommend Make Me Sparkle a thousand times over! Not only are they professional, organized, prompt and top notch at what they do, they are SO much fun. I made quite a few changes and Randi was extremely accommodating and never made me feel like the pain in the butt that I was. Truly, I have never felt prettier or more pampered in my life. They truly made my day stress free. If I could go back, the only thing I would change is booking Make Me Sparkle even sooner! Thank you so much Randi, Amber, and Lauren!!!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Lyndsay · Married on 05/11/2018

Make Me Sparkle's owner Randi is the absolute BEST, and my particular story is well worth telling! On the day of our wedding, I found out that unfortunately my original make up artist would not be able to make it. I called up Randi and she was magically there within a half hour of my phone call and literally made up 5 girls plus myself within record's time! And I have never felt more beautiful and happy in my entire life! Randi literally turned a scary moment into an amazing one. The responsiveness she has for her clients goes beyond returning a phone call - she was a life saver! Her care toward me and my gals were remarkable and have gone unmatched! And I will be forever grateful to her :) Not to mention she's an AMAZING makeup artist!! We all looked GORGEOUS!! So THANK YOU Randi!! xoxo Lyndsay and girls

Sent on 09/12/2018

Miranda · Married on 07/06/2018

Randi did an amazing job! I would highly recommend using her for

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Make Me Sparkle 8
    Make Me Sparkle 9

Dena · Married on 03/04/2017

Randi was so much fun to work with! She really knows what look suits each person. The morning of my wedding was stress free because Randi was so organized in getting all six of my bridesmaids hair and make up done on time. She's the best!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Justine · Married on 08/26/2017

3.5

I was down on my luck in finding a wedding makeup artist after a bad experience. With less than two months to my wedding, I was referred to Make Me Sparkle. Randi, the owner, was able to schedule a makeup trial with her makeup artist (Aleisha) at their professional makeup studio in a jiffy. Aleisha was able to calm my nerves and turn my previous bad experience into a good one. I trusted her knowledge, experience, and technique that I booked her for my wedding. On the wedding day, Aleisha exceeded my expectations. She made myself and my bridal party look gorgeous. She was able to bring out and highlight our beauty. In addition, Aleisha made the getting ready experience so much fun. She was easy-going, timely, professional, and adaptable. She was able to accommodate a last minute makeup addition. My wedding pictures turned out amazing and everyone complimented me on beautiful I looked. Thank you, Make Me Sparke (Randi and Aleisha) for participating in my special day!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Bridget · Married on 06/03/2017

My stylist was great. Very personable, positive, and enthusiastic. Even when I was unsure of the first hairstyle she did, she, without hesitation or attitude, restyled my hair to make it what I had hoped for! She was very professional and answered any questions I had. I would definitely recommend her!!! Thank you!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Becca · Married on 09/16/2017

I really enjoyed working with Randi - she did a wonderful job with my make up and I felt very comfortable with her. Her team also did a great job and I think the bridesmaids looked beautiful! It was a little difficult with paying up front in order to get payment from everyone that I was not paying for, but overall it was great!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Jackie · Married on 10/27/2017

3.5

Make me sparkle did both my bridesmaids and my makeup for my wedding in October 27th. Everything looked great but both me and my bridesmaids would have liked them to do touch ups before leaving! Some of the girls ended up re-curling their hair before leaving for the wedding ceremony because the curls were running flat already. Everything seemed rushed and for the prices of the hair and makeup it would have been nice to receive a little more time and attention on their part to make sure everything was absolutely perfect before leaving! It is a big deal it's a wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2017