Make Me Sparkle Reviews

Make Me Sparkle 6
Make Me Sparkle 7
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 09/03/2017

I came across Make Me Sparkle on WeddingWire. After having a HORRIBLE experience with another make-up artist at a trial & being pressured to book them (which I ended up canceling).. I was feeling horrible about finding a make-up artist.. & then I spoke to Randi!

One thing I found when calling around to different artists is no one would talk to you on the phone.. You'd leave a message and they would shoot you a text to "e-mail them" which I felt was so impersonal. When I called Make Me Sparkle Randi answered the phone and we talked for a while! I told her about my horrible airbrush experience she assured me I would not feel the way I did at my first appointment.. So I decided to book a trial. For the trial I went to Randi's studio in South Jersey and it was absolutely adorable! I showed her some Pintrest looks I liked and she nailed it! When I left my trial I felt like I was ready for a Vogue magazine shoot. Needless to say it was a no brainer to book her.

The day of the wedding she said she would start at 8:00, and she showed up around 7:45 and sure enough the first girl was getting started at 8:00. Randi nailed the timeline and got everyone done when she was supposed to. (& big deal with my type A personality). Everyone's make up looked AMAZING! All my girls loved her. Even my mom, who never wears make-up and fought with me for months about having to wear makeup, LOVED it. One of my favorite things she did was the eye-last extensions. She does not use the cheap strips, she uses the individuals which look AMAZING! What a difference!

Her prices are very reasonable & her work is amazing. She's extremely professional & kind. I loved working with her and HIGHLY recommend. I intend on using her as my make-up artist when I have formal events to attend. She's the best!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

Randi was awesome to work with she made my girls and I look amazing!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Vaheedhabhanu · Married on 08/06/2017

She knows exactly what would be perfect for you, your occasion & your dress! I had the pleasure of working with Make me Sparkle (Randi Vought) for my make-up and hair do for my cocktail party. She was ON-TIME and her services were GREAT, beyond what I had imagined! Randi is very friendly, very positive and absolutely LOVES what she does, I just couldn’t keep up with her speed, she is very talented!!! She made sure that I was comfortable and was very flexible to any last minute tweaks. I am still receiving compliments about my amazing hair and make-up. Thank you very much Randi and I’m definitely going to come back to you for any special occasions in future. It was an awesome experience!!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Lynn · Married on 08/05/2017

I am so thankful to the team at Make Me Sparkle for not only helping to make my wedding day beautiful, but an absolute breeze! They did a wonderful job with hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party. We looked and felt gorgeous all day!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/30/2017

I chose make me sparkle for my wedding do to do the makeup for my bridesmaids. They did an amazing job! Randi is great and very professional. She always responded back right away after every message I emailed her months before the wedding. They arrived bright and early and had everyone done on time. My bridal party had 8 girls and each girl had a different type of up do and showed randi the picture and she was able to do any type of style they wanted! The other girl who did makeup did a great job too and make everyone look natural and beautiful! They were a lot of fun and social too which is very important!! I would deffinitely reccomnded randi and her team to come for your special day they are amazing!!!!!

Sent on 09/03/2017

Shawna · Married on 06/24/2017

I normally don't write reviews BUT Randi is absolutely awesome. I hired her to do my sister in laws makeup for her wedding as a gift from me to the bride and she made her feel like a princess. She listened to what the bride wanted and everything turned out perfect. Thank you Randi!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Sara · Married on 06/10/2017

Randi was wonderful to work with. She was very responsive to emails and open to changing the makeup we did for the trial on the actual day to fit what I wanted. She worked well with my other vendors and is so positive and upbeat that it was wonderful spending one of the happiest days of my life getting ready. I just got my wedding photos back and my makeup looked so natural and flawless. Thanks Randi!!! :)

Sent on 07/17/2017

Angela · Married on 05/27/2017

I'm fresh out of college, and my now husband and I were looking for the best services with the best prices! Luckily I found Randi, and it was the best choice around for make-up and hair services! She is extremely professional, and so are her staff. I would recommend her services to anyone! Great make-up, great prices, and over all great professionalism.

Sent on 06/18/2017

Riya · Married on 05/27/2017

Kate and Randi were great and I would recommend them to others

Sent on 06/30/2017

Erin · Married on 05/26/2017

I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was to work with Randi! She was quick to respond to my initial inquiry, responsive to my ideas and questions, and a joy to spend the morning with on my wedding day! She felt like part of the wedding party, I did not want her to leave. She had me laughing through all the stress and nerves! Plus, I was extremely happy with my makeup and hair, along the makeup and hair of all in the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone and I already have!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 04/07/2017

Randi was absolutely amazing! Her work is beautiful and the makeup was better than I could have hoped for. She was a complete pleasure to work with and made my bridesmaids and mom look stunning on my wedding day. She helped keep us on track for time and was very flexible in adding my sister who originally wanted to do her own hair and makeup. I couldn't thank her enough and hope to work with her again in the future for another event! Thank you so much!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Tanya · Married on 04/01/2017

I am so happy we found Randi and her team for our wedding event. They arrived on time, were professional yet fun and pleasant to work with. All of my worries about this aspect of the wedding were totally eliminated by their presence. Everyone’s makeup and hair was beautiful!

Sent on 04/26/2018

Amanda · Married on 03/25/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Make Me Sparkle for my hair and makeup for my March 2017 wedding. I did not begin the search for a wedding stylist until about three months before the wedding. Since my husband and I live over two hours away it was important to me that my stylist be willing to travel to the hotel where we would be getting ready. I was a tad apprehensive because I do not wear much make up normally and wanted to feel natural on my wedding day. Upon my first conversation with Randi I was immediately put at ease. She explained to me that she uses air brush make-up and that it is very lightweight. During my hair and makeup trial I showed her photographs from past special occasions and things I liked and did not like about my hair and makeup. She and Tori, the hair stylist, listened to my concerns and gave me some great ideas. On my wedding morning, she and Tori did the hair and make-up for myself, four members of my bridal party, mother and mother-in-law. It was a relaxed and fun atmosphere. Everyone looked great and we were finished with some time to spare! My hair and makeup lasted the entire evening and I would recommend Make Me Sparkle to other brides in the South Jersey area.

Sent on 07/09/2017

Randi was literally my Wedding Day Fairy Godmother!!! I had had a terrible experience with a prior stylist and was so stressed to find another. The moment i contacted make me sparkle Randi accommodated me, she was so sweet and ever reassuring. She was always prompt with returning calls and emails and always did with professionalism and a smile. The day of my wedding she was prompt, organized and relieved all my bridal worries by just common conversation, although i was her client she made me feel like we had been friends for years. Her work with my bridal party and myself was phenomenal , the vision i had for my hair, she exceeded that and beyond. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Randi other than she is an angel. I recommend her services highly i promise you will not be disappointed and her prices were very fair and reasonable. Like i said i cannot say enough great things about make me sparkle Randi did just that infact she helped me radiate and shine on my wedding day and i am forever thankful!!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Randi · Married on 10/28/2016

Randi and her crew were amazing to work with for my wedding!! We had a large party and everyone was finished and beautiful right on time. All the girls were happy with hair and makeup, and I loved mine!! Randi was quick to answer all of my questions and stay in contact through email in the months leading up to the wedding, and was very helpful during my trial in helping me figure out what I wanted. Thank you Make Me Sparkle!!!!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/15/2016

I loved every part of the process, from my initial setup to the day of! The makeup looked great and Randi was so helpful and sweet!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Joline · Married on 10/14/2016

Amazing job. I absolutely loved the makeup and hair that Randi & Tori did on my wedding day, 10/14/2016. They came to my sister's house the day of the wedding at 9 a.m. and did my bridesmaids' hair/makeup as well as mine. It lasted all night! At 11 p.m. it still looked great. They were both so amazing to work with. I met with Randi the first time for my engagement photo makeup and loved it. Then I met with Tori and Randi for my bridal trial. It was so nice to work with them. I felt so comfortable with them from the second I met them. They wanted to make sure I was 110% happy with everything for my wedding day. Randi was so flexible with scheduling and responded back to all my questions right away. Thank you so much Randi & Tori for the amazing hair and makeup on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Nadia · Married on 10/08/2016

Randi and her team were the ABSOLUTE best. She is not only an amazing makeup artist, but a great person too. I love makeup and am so particular about the way my makeup is done, but she surpassed all my expectations! She made me look like a princess for my wedding day and I will always remember her for that. She also made my bridesmaids look exceptional. I had 12 bridesmaids and 3 aunts who had their hair and makeup done. It was done beautifully and we were early! I cannot recommend Randi more. Please hire her!

Sent on 09/26/2017

samantha · Married on 10/01/2016

Make Me Sparkle truly made my wedding day like a princess fairytale! The quality and time that their team members spend on perfecting me, and each one of my girls is amazing. We all looked natural and glamorous, even lasting through the sweltering heat and tears! I definitely felt like I sparkled!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Emmalene · Married on 09/18/2016

Randi was fantastic! Super flexible, friendly, understood my requirements and made me feel at ease. Brilliant hair and make-up artist, had so many compliments on my wedding day thanks to Randi! I would definitely recommend Randi to anyone and everyone. Fabulous woman with great skills. Thank you so much Make Me Sparkle.

Sent on 10/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 09/17/2016

Our experience with this bridal company was amazing!!! Randie managed to squeeze us in last minute and came at 8am before another job. Noy only did she do our makeup perfect but quickly too! We had time to relax and enjoy our mimosas in between everything else. The airbrush is phenomenal I actually woke up the next morning and looked the same! Make Me Sparkle will be my go to from now on for weddings! Great job! Thanks again ????

Sent on 09/19/2016

Sushma · Married on 09/11/2016

Randi did an amazing job with my hair and make up and made me feel absolutely beautiful. She was punctual and listened to my concerns and made me feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 09/14/2016

Shubh · Married on 09/04/2016

Randi and her company are awesome! I booked Randi for my hair and makeup for my engagement party. She was extremely flexible with booking my trial and made sure to follow up with me afterwards to ask if I’d like any changes. I had several questions prior to the big day, yet Randi was quick to respond each time. On the day of the event, Randi even placed and securely set the headpieces that went along with my South Asian outfit. The accessories, hair and makeup looked amazing and lasted all day and throughout the night (12+ hours)!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kasey · Married on 09/03/2016

Randi is the absolute best ! From the first moment i spoke with her over the phone you felt like you were talking to a friend , i am so happy randi did my hair and makeup for my wedding everything she did was on point . Everyone else that was in the wedding that had randi do their hair and makeup raved about how amazing she was ! She is very proffesional and she is also extremely quick to respond to whatever you need ! Randi truely makes sure you are 110% happy, You would be silly not to have randi make you sparkle on youre day !

Sent on 09/07/2016

lauren · Married on 08/26/2016

Randi was absolutely amazing!!! She is the sweetest, most down to earth girl you will ever meet, not to mention incredibly talented! We had my trial six months before my wedding because I've had bad experiences in the past and was nervous for my hair and makeup. I ended up loving the look we did, but ended up completely changing it on my wedding day. While my look was completely the opposite from what I originally picked for my trial look, Randi did even more of a beautiful job than I even imagined! I felt like an absolute princess and am so glad I'll have pictures to remember it for the rest of my life. Thank you so much!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016