Make Me Sparkle Reviews

Make Me Sparkle 6
Make Me Sparkle 7
  • Adrienne

Adrienne Fiumenero · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Absolutely Amazing- Loved my Look!

Randi Vought, owner of Make Me Sparkle, saved my wedding hair & make-up! Before I found Make Me Sparkle, I had signed with another company and was not happy with the trial or the way they responded to me requesting a second trial. So 4 weeks before my wedding, I had no one for hair & make-up for myself or my girls. I called Randi and she immediately started planning dates, artists and trials. By the end of the afternoon, I had my hair/make-up trial set and all of my quotes (was very happy with prices!!). I was beyond thrilled with the trial. The girls were amazing and listened to everything I said. On the day of, all of the artists were promptly on time to get myself and 9 other girls ready. Everyone in my bridal party looked stunning. They were professional and continued working until everyone was beyond satisfied. Our moms were not used to wearing make-up and the artists took a lot of time with each of them and went slowly to make sure they were comfortable and loved their look. Everyone was done on time and couldn’t have been happier with their looks. To be honest, I got more compliments on my hair make-up than my dress! I would recommend Make Me Sparkle a thousand times over.

Sent on 07/18/2019
    Make Me Sparkle 12
    Make Me Sparkle 13
  • Karen

Karen Basile · Married on 06/27/2019

Very professional and fun to work with

Randi and her team were excellent. She was always available for questions and did a great job capturing my inspiration photos. Working with her was a simple process which I appreciated during a very busy planning season. Day of she brought a lot of energy and fun as my bridesmaids and I got ready. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for hair and makeup.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2019

They are the best!

Make me Sparkle is the Best!!! Highly recommend! Randi was so lovely to work with and coordinate the day with, she totally put me at ease! Day of Randi and Tori were so professional, quick and fun!! Not only was the makeup and hair STUNNING, but they were done ahead of schedule! They made my day perfect and I felt so beautiful!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Kimberly · Married on 02/02/2019

Great experience!

I had the pleasure of working with Randi for my wedding on February 2nd. She made my bridesmaids and I feel absolutely stunning for the day. She was very personable and always willing to answer any questions I had. Definitely would recommend her to anyone looking to be fabulous for an event! Thanks again!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Kristie

Kristie Luff · Married on 12/01/2018

Make Me Sparkle is the best for makeup, hair and lashes

Randi and her Make Me Sparkle team are the only way to go for hair, makeup and lashes. Randi does all airbrushing which not only hides any breakouts and or blemishes but looks fresh all day long. Randi and her associate Jessi were able to get 12 girls ready in three hours. We had to start getting ready at 6 AM and they were there, set up and ready to go before we even arrived. Additionally, my mom was not used to the airbrushing and wanted her makeup put on by a brush and Randi graciously did that for her. I cannot say enough amazing things about Randi, Jessi and the entire Make Me Sparkle team!
    !!!!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    Make Me Sparkle 14

Chelsea · Married on 08/24/2018

Randi is absolutely AMAZING. She responded quickly to all my emails and texts. She is extremely easy to work with & talk to! She made everyone look just so gorgeous for my big day! I cannot thank you enough Randi!! I HIGHY recommend her to anyone looking to be glammed out!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 08/18/2018

I hired Randi and her team to do my and my bridal party's hair and makeup. Amber did all the makeup and she was amazing! From the moment we met at my trial I knew I could trust her. She definitely has a down to earth personality and she listened to my every request! I felt at ease knowing I was going to look great on the day of my wedding. Tori did all the girls hair and she was super nice and did a fantastic job! She was so flexible and even let us add an additional person at the last minute. These girls are top notch !

Sent on 09/09/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/10/2018

Randi and Lauren were absolutely amazing!! Aside from making everyone look phenomenal, the personalities and good vibes they brought to the bridal suite made the beginning of the day absolutely awesome. (We wanted them to stay for the wedding!) I cannot say enough nice things about the both of them! Talented and wonderful to work with. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Randi · Married on 08/04/2018

I hired Make Me Sparklee to perform hair and makeup services for my wedding. I shopped around, talking to multiple artists and decided to go with Randi because she had great reviews, was reasonably priced, and responded quickly! Many artists wanted to charge me upwards of $200 for my hair, even though it is short with an undercut. I couldn't imagine spending that much to have a couple curls. Randi agreed and charged me a lower cost. I showed her a picture of what I was visioning my makeup to look like. After the trial, I realized it was not what I wanted. She was able to help my find my wedding look. She is very versatile! Randi and her partner were on time to the event and made everyone feel at ease. I highly recommend this company for your wedding hair/makeup!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Make Me Sparkle 15
    Make Me Sparkle 16

Jen · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Make Me Sparkle was such a wonderful experience! Even when we had last minute additions and change they were so wonderful in helping me ! For someone who doesn’t know much about glam, ALL of the ladies were so wonderful to me as a bride and all my bride tribe ! Jenn was an amazing MUA to work with- she made me laugh and feel beautiful the whole morning !!!!! So thankful to Randi, who always answered me and helped me throughout the whole process- And was extremely kind !!!! Everyone looked beautiful, like themselves and loved their look for the day !

Sent on 09/10/2018
    Make Me Sparkle 17
    Make Me Sparkle 18
    Make Me Sparkle 19
    Make Me Sparkle 20
    Make Me Sparkle 21
    Make Me Sparkle 22

Diana · Married on 06/16/2018

I absolutely loved working with Randi and team!! She did my wedding in June 2018. From the start Randi was so responsive and transparent with her services and pricing. She had really reasonable pricing. Randi is so professional and I loved working with her. The bridal trials were super fun and from that moment I knew I made the right decision. Closer to the wedding I added on more services (paying for makeup for all my girls) and she had no problems with it and made sure she got them in. The day of went so well. They arrived promptly on time and had a great set up and lighting and got to work right away! I had a large bridal party (8 bridesmaids, 2 moms, 2 flower girls) and they still got us done on time and looking amazing! I couldn't ask for better makeup and I loved the work they did with my extensions. I had no worries during my big day! Thanks so much to Randi and team and I absolutely recommend them!!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Alexis · Married on 05/20/2018

Randi and Tori were absolutely amazing! They made me feel so comfortable from the very beginning. They made my bridesmaids and I feel so amazing wedding day and did everything in their power to make sure our hair and makeup was perfect. Would totally recommend these ladies!!

Sent on 06/13/2018

Marissa · Married on 05/20/2018

My dream wedding was on May 20, 2018. I cannot say enough good things about Randi and Lauren! They arrived at 4 am to get us ready for our morning ceremony and were on point from the beginning. Not only do they do amazing work, but we had so much fun getting ready and they were a big reason for that. Randi runs a great business at an excellent value. Her makeup skills are fabulous. She made me and my bridal party look absolutely glamorous. Lauren can work wonders with any hair texture and make it look effortless. I highly recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 08/24/2018

Kellie · Married on 05/05/2018

I couldn't have been happier with how Make Me Sparkle did my hair and make-up on my wedding day. Randi and Lauren made me feel so comfortable. Everything went so smoothly from planning the bridal trial to the actual day of my wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/14/2018
  • kate

kate · Married on 10/14/2017

Randi was AMAZING! From the minute I messaged Randi she was super responsive and so easy to work with. I cannot recommend Make Me Sparkle enough!!!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Kristian · Married on 10/13/2017

Randi was the best ever! I couldn’t have asked for a better beauty professional if I tried! From the first moment of the trial, to the big day she was the most amazing and easy to talk to stylist I have ever met. The whole process was perfect, and put my mind at ease when I walked down the aisle knowing I was looking my best! I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/19/2017

Kellie · Married on 10/08/2017

Randi was absolutely amazing! She may be young but don't let that fool you, her professionalism and techniques rival people twice her age. She is bubbly and adorable but she has her eye on the prize and that prize is making you the most stunning bride ever. She was funny and helped to calm my nerves by being so easy to talk to. Onwould recommend her to any and everyone.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Annabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

Amber and lauren were very friendly and flexible when we did some last minute additional service. Randi is prompt and professional and I have already recommended her for a friends wedding!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Catherine · Married on 10/07/2017

Awesome to work with! Randi was pleasant and outgoing and willing to make adjustments based on feedback. Makeup and hair looked stunning and last all day and night. Very happy with everything!

Sent on 02/01/2018

Kenza · Married on 10/02/2017

Randi is THE BEST! I am beyond happy I chose her for my big day. She was very responsive, very flexible and so sweet!
    For my hair, I showed her a picture of the look I was in love with and she found a way to make the exact same one, but even more gorgeous! She blew my mind. For the make-up, I trusted her to create something natural for me and the result was perfect. I already have had my hair and my make up done many many times but I never felt more beautiful and confident than this day.
    Also, she was very patient: my mother is very difficult to satisfy and she kept changing her look with a smile on her face until it was exactly what she wanted. I could not thank her enough for that! Everyone loved her work and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/12/2018
    Make Me Sparkle 23
    Make Me Sparkle 24
    Make Me Sparkle 25

Daniella · Married on 09/29/2017

Randi and her team made myself, my girls, my mother, and mother in law feel so, so beautiful on our big day! Randi accommodated our requests and urged us to open and honest with her about make up and hair! She made all of my girls feel comfortable since none of us had every had airbrush done before! Everyone looked absolutely amazing and could not tell me enough how much they loved the airbrush! My girls and I always joked because at all of their weddings, we always felt like our make up made us not look like ourselves. Randi and her team looked at photos, listened to my girls, and made us feel at ease that she would work her magic! Once she was finished, we were all completely happy with what she had done! We felt so beautiful! My friends were upset they didn't get to use her for their own weddings! Praying my sister uses her for her future wedding so I can have my make up done by Randi again!

Sent on 10/06/2017
    Make Me Sparkle 26
    Make Me Sparkle 27
    Make Me Sparkle 28
    Make Me Sparkle 29

Sophie · Married on 09/17/2017

Randi and Tori were awesome! Every step of the process was smooth and professional, and they are extremely talented! I had both hair and make up done for myself, 3 bridesmaids, and my mother-in-law. Everyone looked gorgeous and ended up so happy with their looks. They arrived at our hotel early and had everything they needed with them. Our hair and make up looked beautiful all night long. You can't go wrong with these ladies for your event!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Make Me Sparkle 30
    Make Me Sparkle 31
    Make Me Sparkle 32
  • Deanna

Deanna · Married on 09/03/2017

I came across Make Me Sparkle on WeddingWire. After having a HORRIBLE experience with another make-up artist at a trial & being pressured to book them (which I ended up canceling).. I was feeling horrible about finding a make-up artist.. & then I spoke to Randi!

One thing I found when calling around to different artists is no one would talk to you on the phone.. You'd leave a message and they would shoot you a text to "e-mail them" which I felt was so impersonal. When I called Make Me Sparkle Randi answered the phone and we talked for a while! I told her about my horrible airbrush experience she assured me I would not feel the way I did at my first appointment.. So I decided to book a trial. For the trial I went to Randi's studio in South Jersey and it was absolutely adorable! I showed her some Pintrest looks I liked and she nailed it! When I left my trial I felt like I was ready for a Vogue magazine shoot. Needless to say it was a no brainer to book her.

The day of the wedding she said she would start at 8:00, and she showed up around 7:45 and sure enough the first girl was getting started at 8:00. Randi nailed the timeline and got everyone done when she was supposed to. (& big deal with my type A personality). Everyone's make up looked AMAZING! All my girls loved her. Even my mom, who never wears make-up and fought with me for months about having to wear makeup, LOVED it. One of my favorite things she did was the eye-last extensions. She does not use the cheap strips, she uses the individuals which look AMAZING! What a difference!

Her prices are very reasonable & her work is amazing. She's extremely professional & kind. I loved working with her and HIGHLY recommend. I intend on using her as my make-up artist when I have formal events to attend. She's the best!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

Randi was awesome to work with she made my girls and I look amazing!!!

Sent on 09/04/2017