Make Me Blush Reviews

57 Reviews for Make Me Blush

1 User photo

Make Me Blush 1

Rebecca · Married on 05/22/2018

Jessica was AMAZING!!!! She not only did amazing work but was so fun to be around. Last minute my mom decided she would like her hair done as well and Jessica jumped right up and gave her a beautiful style! Everyone in my bridal party looked stunning!!!! I could never thank her enough for making my day extra special!!!

Juanita · Married on 05/19/2018

Jessica was absolutely fabulous. Not only was she great to work with, she was fun to have with us in the room as we got ready. She was polite and sincere and professional. She made me look fabulous! I felt glamorous and still myself all at once!

Brooke · Married on 04/27/2018

Jessica was absolutely wonderful! I had two different hairstyles I asked her to combine and she did an excellent job. My makeup was also perfect, leaving me feeling like a stunning bride. She did a spectacular job with hair for all seven of my bridesmaids and both the moms, who all have varying hair types and lengths. I would highly recommend her!

Marissa · Married on 04/14/2018

Jessica was amazing! She was on time, responsive, and so friendly. She was so patient with my scheduling changes. I added a few extra people at the last minute and she was happy to arrive earlier than planned. Not to mention that our hair and makeup were flawless! My wedding was super windy and my hair held up great! I would highly recommend Make Me Blush

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

Jessica was SO amazing! She came to the house where our reception was held and did hair for myself, four bridesmaids, and my mom. She did my make up as well. She was so accommodating and worked ahead of schedule. We had a blast with her while we were getting ready and really felt like she was one of the girls as she was doing our hair. Jessica did such an amazing job and I would definitely recommend her!

Kristin · Married on 04/29/2017

Jessica was awesome. She was very easy to work with and always responded to my emails in a timely fashion. She did my hair and makeup perfectly for my wedding day. My biggest fear was that I would not look like myself, but she did a great job keeping my makeup natural. Highly recommend.

Christina · Married on 04/22/2017

Jess and her assistant did an absolutely amazing job with hair and make up for my five bridesmaids, mother, mother in law, and me. We got married on the beach, and all of our hair stayed perfectly styled and make up in place for our entire ceremony and reception. My hair is very fine and has never held any kind of style, but with Jess' magic, my hair was voluminous for over 10 hours. They were also super accommodating - my MIL decided last minute that she wanted to have her hair done, and they didn't hesitate to get her in as well (and her hair looked phenomenal!). This team was wonderful to hang out with for the hours that go into hair and make up. They were so friendly, professional, and funny. I would recommend them to any bride looking for hair and make up services!

Lindsey · Married on 06/22/2016

Jessica was amazing! She did our makeup for the wedding. The girls looked beautiful and the make up was very natural looking. She was friendly and helped make my day very special!

Mallory · Married on 06/03/2016

Jessica is wonderful! She did such a fabulous job on my hair and makeup the day of my wedding as well as my mom's hair and my bridesmaid's hair! She made time the week before my wedding to do a trial run to make sure I was comfortable with everything. She is so sweet and she is so good at helping you decide what looks best on you individually! I am so glad she was recommended to me!

Miranda · Married on 01/02/2016

Jessica is an artist when it comes to hair and makeup! She told me when she walked in the door that she would take care of me, and that she did! She was so flexible and accomodating when I decided a week before that I wanted to get my make up done too. My hair and make up were both done perfectly! She made me look and feel so beautiful!! Thank you Jessica for your amazing work on my wedding day!

Jaclyn · Married on 04/10/2015

Jessica is amazing! She did hair and make up for me, my MOH, mom, and nieces. She was so fun and really had a good time with us. She was flexible with a last minute time change. I had airbrush make up done and it looked amazing. Everyone's hair was exactly how they wanted it. Jessica is a rockstar! I would highly recommend her services to anyone.

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2014

Jessica at Make me Blush is so talented and also so sweet. She did airbrush makeup for my mom and I and then my bridesmaids and my hair. I have always had bad luck when getting my hair done. Jessica is very talented and she ultimately wants you to love your hair. She was fun to hang out with during my wedding day and I am so happy she was recommended to me.

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2014

Out of everyone we worked with for our wedding I think Jessica was the most responsive vendor. She sent our contract quickly, answered any questions I had, and was always on time and ready. I was an out of town bride and did a hair and makeup trial with her once I got to Florida. I recommend doing this even though it's a little extra money. I liked that we got to talk and get a better idea of what I was looking for before the day of the wedding. Jessica also did 5 other people's hair for our wedding. She comes to you which makes it so much easier. Everyone looked great. I've already had several people ask me who did my hair and makeup because I "looked like a movie star". I will say that of the hair and makeup options out there it's slightly on the expensive side but it was worth every penny. Your look isn't something to cheap out on for your wedding....ditch some favors instead. I also recommend doing the airbrush if you're doing an outside wedding. I have very oily skin and my makeup looked great for hours with only one powder touch up.

Jessica did hair and makeup for me and my mom on my wedding day. She is prompt, professional, and very good at what she does. She listened to my ideas and looked at pictures for my hair, and then offered her own interpretation, which was fabulous! The airbrush makeup was very cool and looked great even after a very hot ceremony on the beach. I would highly recommend Make Me Blush to anyone planning a destination wedding in the area. Jessica was great to work with and so sweet. The convenience of having her come to you is also a plus.

• Robin

Robin · Married on 08/14/2014

We had a destination wedding and Jessica came to our beach house to get us ready!!! She was so calming to work with. My makeup was stunning and she did a wonderful job on my hair. I felt like she really listened to me. I give her my highest review!!! She's s must on your wedding day!!!!!

Jessica was the hair and makeup stylist for myself and my wedding party. She is the owner of Make Me Blush. I could not speak more highly of her! She is very personable and flexible as far as scheduling. I was married at Henderson Park Inn, and she traveled with all her tools to this location. We started in the morning and she was very knowledgeable about who should have their hair and makeup done first, to have everyone done efficiently and stress free! She had great ideas for hair, up and down styles. She was great with makeup color selections and face contouring. The airbrush makeup was amazing and lasted all day and night! The wedding pictures came out fabulous. I would highly recommend her!

Shannon · Married on 03/22/2014

Jessica miller was fantastic. She nailed my hairstyles and makeup. I was from out of town so she was able to do this the day of (only time we met). She came to my location and was unbelievably nice. She also did my daughters hair for my wedding and she made her look beautiful and age appropriate.

Savannah · Married on 10/12/2013

Jessica did a beautiful job on my wedding hair and makeup. She is extremely friendly (and was even super friendly to my crazy dogs that were running around the whole time she was doing my hair and makeup). I have very, very long straight hair that doesn’t like to hold any curl whatsoever. Amazingly, Jessica was able to get my hair to not only hold curl, but made a beautiful updo for my wedding. Although I wear makeup normally, I did not have a specific idea about how I wanted my makeup for the wedding, I mostly left it up to Jessica and she did not disappoint. Thank you Jessica for you amazing work!
    Thanks,
    Savannah

Brooke · Married on 07/13/2013

If you are having a wedding in the Destin area, Make Me Blush is the perfect choice! Jessica was absolutely wonderful! Being 10 hours away I was a little stressed about who I was going to have do my hair and make-up and make me look stunning. Well I can tell you that Jessica did just that!! She came to my condo on time and ready to make myself along with my 2 bridesmaids look beautiful! I felt like she was my best friend as she laughed with us and we all shared stories. She was great and I loved her personality! The airbrush make-up was great as well! Originally she was only supposed to do my make-up but once she finished with my make-up, my bridesmaids were all for getting theirs done as well because it looked AWESOME! And it was awesome; it lasted all through my ceremony and all night! SO SO happy that I chose her for my special day! You cannot go wrong if you choose Make Me Blush for your wedding day! In my opinion, Jessica Miller is the best hair-stylist and make-up artist in the Destin area!! :)
    ~Brooke Lane

Harold · Married on 07/06/2013

Thank you Jessica for your professional input! You got right down to business and helped me to achieve a wonderful look for my wedding! I had never tried air brushed make up and it lasted for hours leading up to my event. I looked stunning and I owe it all to you! I would highly recommend you to anyone!

Jessica with Make Me Blush is absolutely amazing, from her hair skills to personality!!! I recommend her to any bride who is looking for that flawless look! My hair was so beautiful an my makeup not only looked fabulous, but with her airbrush make-up it stayed on all night even after my beach ceremony, happy tears and lots of dancing!!!!

She made me look amazing!! With little instruction, Jessica understood what I was asking for and created the perfect look! The make up and hair stayed put SO well; it was on all night!!

Sweet and talented woman--highly recommend!

Jessica · Married on 06/07/2013

“Make Me Blush” is the right choice for brides that are having a destination wedding in the Destin area. Jessica was very professional from day one! She arrived to our hotel on time and was very prepared to make us beautiful that day. I felt as if she was a part of the family during that special time, as I was getting ready for my groom. She sat and laughed with us, shared stories, and never missed a beat as she fixed 3 heads of hair and makeup. The hair was absolutely beautiful and I loved the airbrush makeup! I am so happy I chose her for my special day! I highly recommend her services to anyone.

Jessica King

Raven · Married on 02/23/2013

Jessica did an AMAZING job on my hair and makeup! My hair stayed all night long! I got the airbrush makeup for the first time and I was very pleased with it. It was flawless!! Jessica is very talented!!!

Jessica did my wedding make-up and made me look absolutely beautiful! I felt so pretty with flawless make-up that looked awesome in pictures. The airbrush make-up lasted throughout the entire day and well into the evening!