39 Reviews for Majestic Transportation Services & Limo, Inc

One-Way Trip (1)
Flat Screen(s) (1)
Privacy Partition (1)
29 Majestic Transportation Services & Limo, Inc Reviews

Majestic Limo was the most professional limo service I have ever used! We just used them for our wedding on June 9th and our day couldn’t have went more perfectly thanks to them and their friendly and professional driver!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/9/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Majestic handled my wedding party perfectly! They were easy to work with from the first time we emailed. I would absolutely recommend using Majestic!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Booked them for bachelorette party and bride to be said the limo ride was the best part of the evening. Our driver was professional, made sure all of our needs were met and made sure we were in constant contact with him if we needed him. Will definitely be using this company again and highly recommend them
If you don’t want any disappointments. There customer service was beyond exceptional.

Profile Picture Joyce, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Really great service and prompt

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/26/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Sedan, Van

Outstanding limo company for weddings! The drivers were beyond professional, limos were in great condition, and the drivers even helped keep us dry in the pouring rain. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Julie, 10/29/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

Great experience overall. Communication when booking and prior our wedding was great! Jennifer was so sweet and helpful. The driver arrived on time and was very pleasant. Vehicle was clean. Very accommodating to our multiple pick up locations without any issues!I would highly recommend Majestic Transportation Services & Limo, Inc.

Profile Picture Halle , 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Phenomenal experience on our wedding day. We got married on Sunday, October 15, 2017 at Red Maple Vineyard in the Hudson Valley. We booked one 14 person shuttle to take the grooms party and the bridal party separately to the venue. All of the interactions I had with the staff at Majestic, especially Jennifer, were fabulous! They were extremely organized and friendly. The shuttle arrived completely on-time, we were given the driver’s cell number in the event of an emergency, and everything went so smoothly on the day of. The shuttle was clean and lovely. We asked the shuttle to wait at the venue until ceremony time to drive the wedding party and family up to the ceremony location, and everything went wonderfully.

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/15/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Van

Majestic was amazing to work with! Super accomidating, cars were clean, drivers were professional and the AC worked great ( I had a summer wedding and was worried about AC).

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, SUV, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations

it was really a pleasure working with your company, from the moment in the phone to the email i felt very comfortable and you provide us with a great accommodation, the driver was very professional, punctual, gentle, responsible and have a very positive attitude. The car was immaculate and offered a great deal of amenities. overall excellent services.

Profile Picture Nena, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Customer service, punctuality, and attention to details are all what you expect during everyday life from companies. When you and the Mrs. are getting married you want to make sure the company you choose to assist you with your big day shares those principles and delivers on them too.

We had an amazing wedding and had reserved the White Lincoln Limo SUV for the Mrs. And bridal party so it would be more confortable getting in and out of with their dresses. For myself and the gents, we reserved the Mercedes Van and it was much more luxury and room than expected!

Both driver's treated everyone respectfully, joked around with us, made us feel comfortable and special. By the end of the day they were like family.

Highly advise using their company for any and all transportation needs. We will definitely be using them again! Thank you.

Profile Picture User7046528, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Great service and beautiful limos!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Very pleased with the service. Very accommodating when last minute schedule changes. Would recommend!

Profile Picture User7094004, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I had called a bunch of limo's in the area, this company had the best price. Everything was included (tip as well as a bottle of champagne). Drivers showed up on time, very professional, the limo was clean. Overall great experience.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/21/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Stretch Limo, Bar, Multi-Locations

professional and courteous - clean cars - nice drivers - great customer support

Profile Picture lisa, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations, One-Way Trip, Round Trip

My experience with Majestic Limousine was extremely positive. Their customer service was terrific. I was originally going to book with another limo company, that ended up lacking in customer service. Majestic was so responsive to my every need, and would answer my emails literally within minutes, even on weekends. They were very detail oriented to make sure that everything ran smoothly on the wedding day and the limo was early on the day so there was no pressure about being late. The limo driver was very professional and helped me with my dress train and getting into the church. Our whole wedding party enjoyed the experience. The limo was beautiful on the inside, ad we were able to bring our own champagne to toast with. Overall, we had a great experience and I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Nicola, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations, Bar, Fiber Optics, Flat Screen(s), Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition

we used there 18 passenger van which was very clean & new

Profile Picture Teresa, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation, Travel

Majestic Transportation was invaluable in making the day of our daughter's wedding go smoothly. From the first time we called asking for information, through the many changing details, they were patient, responsive and professional. We needed pick-ups and drop-offs at multiple locations, and all were handled beautifully. The 14 passenger van we booked, was amazing! It was luxurious, spotless, on time, and lots of fun. We highly recommend this company.

Profile Picture Julie, 8/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

The driver we had was Abbas I believe….he was EXCELLENT!!!!!!…….very professional and helped what was a sad day(my Dad's funeral) into a better one. Thank you for assigning him as our driver. It was NOT a wedding but a funeral.

Profile Picture SAUL, 8/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

My son and his fiance were getting married in upstate New York, my wife and I had rented a house for ourselves and relatives some 45 minutes from the wedding venue, we wanted to have the freedom to not have to worry about driving under the influence, nor ask anyone else to do so. Majestic provided a great service, great driver and great transportation to and from the event. In addition the event was extended, the bad weather had a lot to do with it, moving the return journey out an hour was no problem for Majestic, and took the headache out of the transportation.

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

What a great experience with Majestic. Prompt, the driver was top notch!!! Could not even believe the level of service he provided, absolutely second to none. I will DEFINATELY be using Majestic for any of my transport needs in the future. Awesome!!!!!

Profile Picture User5280376, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Majestic Limo was amazing to work with when it came to our wedding. Everyone we encountered was extremely helpful, pleasant, responsive, and professional. They did their best to accommodate our needs within our budget. Our driver the day of was on time, friendly, and made sure we were taken care of from pick up to drop off. Trust me when I say you won’t be disappointed if you hire them for your next event!

Profile Picture Crissy, 4/14/12, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Van, Bottled Water/Ice, Multi-Locations

Great service and a great driver Abe. Also used them to take my daughter to airport on there honeymoon.

Profile Picture Donald, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Very responsive and flexible, very easy to work with, very friendly and helpful.

Profile Picture User5206135, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Timely and professional, would recommend

Profile Picture User5465557, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews