Majestic Mountain Beauty Reviews

Rating 4.9 out of 5, 11 Reviews
View more information

• Caitlyn
    Caitlyn Married on 10/04/2019

Amazing work and flexible!

Sandy was so prompt in her responses and super flexible! Even willing to change the scheduled work when the JB decided she didn't want anything done days before the wedding! Both she and the hairstylist (I suck at names sorry!) arrived on time and got done early, even with my massive amount of hair!! Sandy helped us figure out what kind of makeup was best for our skin type(airbrush or traditional) and none of ours moved throughout the day! Definitely recommend booking if you’re in summit co!
  • Sandra
    Sandra B. Married on 12/31/2018

Hair and lashes were perfect!

Sandy was amazing and did my hair exactly the way I wanted it. Sandy also helped me apply my lashes. She was professional and quick to respond to any of my questions. Highly recommend her service!
    Elissa Married on 06/22/2018
    Sandy did a fantastic job with my hair and makeup for my destination wedding. Coming from out of state, we didn't have a chance to do a trial, but Sandy came out to our Airbnb and created exactly what I wanted. She was extremely professional, prepared, and had such a sweet and calming presence. I highly recommend Sandy for all wedding day beauty needs!
    Nettie Married on 02/24/2018
    Sandy was awesome! I had a general idea of what I wanted and she did great! She is very efficient and had everything you could of asked for. She even left more lipstick and hair pins just in case I needed them! Super awesome to work with!
    Claudia Married on 02/24/2017
    We eloped on the slopes this past February and considering I showed up late and unprepared, Sandy was a saint! The updo was beautiful and stayed put in high winds and while skiing.. I was even able to wear the same do for dinner. Sandy was very patient and professional and willing to try things out in the short time we had. Thank you Sandy!!!!
    Andrea Married on 10/01/2016
    Sandy did an awesome job on hair for my wedding this past weekend. I wanted to wear my long hair down with curls and with my floral crown; Sandy was able to accommodate my wishes. The curls looked perfect and stayed in all the way until the next day when I showered. She also did an exceptional job pinning my floral crown in. It stayed place during my ceremony and the photos afterwards. Plus, the pins holding the crown in did not hurt my head at all. She was also very personable, organized and well prepared! I would definitely recommend her for anyone looking for an event stylist :)
    Julie L. Married on 07/29/2016
    I had a bridal hair and makeup trial today with Sandy and couldn't be happier! My hair and makeup turned out exactly how I wanted it. I got an updo with braids which turned out beautiful! I also had my makeup airbrushed which made my face look flawless. Sandy was very accommodating and polite. I really enjoyed my experience and the final look. I can't wait for my wedding day makeup by Sandy! "..........My wedding day make up and and hair was absolutely beautiful. Everyone was saying how gorgeous I looked. Sandy did a fantastic job!
  • Future Mrs. Pike
    Kelsey Married on 12/05/2015
    Sandy was a wonderful wedding day hairstylist. She came to our hotel and did our hair in the room to make it an efficient and easy wedding day. We went into the salon she works in the day before and had our nails done by her colleague and she was able to schedule me a few days prior to my wedding to get a hair trial. Her styles looks beautiful and held up throughout the entire night. Sandy is fantastic!
  • User2215925 2+ years ago
    Sandy did a fantastic job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair! She truly took the pictures we showed her to create the hairstyles we were looking for. Coming to our condo for hair took the stress out of having to coordinate travel to a salon. I would highly recommend Sandy for her hair services!
    Jennifer Married on 07/08/2016
    Sandy was accommodating and did a great job for both me and my MOH. The trial and the day of makeup lasted nicely and photographed well.
    Emilia Married on 01/18/2018
    Sandy was fantastic! She’s personable, professional, and she had great ideas for how to style short hair. I highly recommended this service.