maize music Reviews

29 | Covington, KY

29 Reviews for maize music

Ashley · Married on 12/28/2018

Don’t Stop Dancing

Neymar Maize did exactly what the Groom and I wanted. He kept people on the dance floor all night and had great transitions in between songs. The sound and microphone were great.

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Best dj service ever!

We used Maize Music and they provided us the best level of service ever! Everyone was raving about it at our wedding. The planning process was amazing and they helped us every step of the way! If you want the best wedding reception then book Maize Music!

Kelsey · Married on 06/13/2015

Nemar was an awesome DJ for my wedding. Not only did he play a great selection of songs, but he also provided us with beautiful up-lighting that really set the tone in the room for our reception. He reviewed the song choices with my husband and I and played everything we asked him to. He was professional and fun to work with. The variety of music was wonderful. Everyone from our grandparents, friends, cousins, family friends, etc. was up and dancing the night away.

Lauren · Married on 10/25/2014

Nemar did an awesome job of keeping the party going and fitting in some of our indie/alternative choices to please the bride and groom. He was excellent to work with and as a laid back bride, I let him take the lead and he did not disappoint. Our guests had a great time and really enjoyed the music.

Amber · Married on 10/17/2014

I have worked with Nemar and his team for years and the brides always rave about him! He gets the crowd pumped up and you can tell they are having the best time! As a photographer, I need the dance floor to be full and people smiling for great photos, and Nemar never disappoints me! He has been in the business for years and has so much experience but also constantly keeps it fresh and new!

Terry · Married on 07/11/2014

Namar is wonderful! We danced the night away! Many people told me it was the best music they had ever heard at a wedding reception! He listened to everything my daughter requested and kept us all moving along. His list of songs is HUGE and will work with the crazy requests you might have! I would tell everyone to call him and use him-he is fantastic!

• Jennie

Jennie · Married on 09/14/2012

He kept the party going! Awesome DJ!

Emily · Married on 08/10/2012

Maize Music was outstanding!! Nemar did a great job keeping the guests entertained and dancing!!! The Music flowed perfectly and he made the night perfect!!! Hands down the best BEST DJ EVER!!!!!!!!!!

• W

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2012

We used DJE from Maize and he was great. SUper nice guy and an amazing dj! He mixes music better than anyone i know! We booked him after we had seen him at a friends wedding and we just LOVED him! Nemar was with him for a bit, and he was also such a nice guy. Im so glad we hired these guys, we couldnt have asked for a better DJ and our reception was flawless! Our reception was at the Cincinnati Club, which can be difficult to set up due to all the wood, but everything sounded great! I would definitely recommend Nemar or DJ E from Maize!

Kelli · Married on 05/19/2012

Great music; kept the celebration going! There was not a dull moment at all, the bridal party started to get wild but the DJ did a great job redirecting everyone to the dance floor :)

Erin · Married on 04/21/2012

Nemar is a fabulous DJ, and is company is fantastic! He was very easy to get a hold of with questions prior to the wedding either via email, client portal on his website or by phone. He accomidated all requests we made, and even downloaded songs for us that he did not have in his music library. Our reception went FLAWLESS thanks to him, the music during dinner was perfect, guests were able to make requests, and the dance floor was packed the entire night! I have/heard him play at a few weddings which is what sold me to him for my own, and I am so very happy that I did because our night could not have gone better. The planning process with him was easy because of his online planning for and request forms.

sarah · Married on 04/21/2012

Nemar from Maize Music was at a Bridal show that I attended and I knew right away that I wanted them to DJ my reception. I thought that the price was going to be so high. I called, asked for information and was very surprised when it was under my price range! David was the DJ assigned to my reception, and I was blown away at the level of energy that he provided for exactly what I wanted. He played every song that I put on my playlist, he played every song that someone requested. David was very interactive with the whole reception. I could not have asked for anything more.

Jamie · Married on 04/16/2011

Nemar was amazing, he was able to keep everyone up and dancing the entire night! all our guests have commented on how wonderful and entertaining he was. He also provided the up lights and even surprised us with a dance floor light design! I was so thrilled with the service I received from Maize Music!

Erin · Married on 07/10/2010

Nemar did an amazing job! I would recommend him to anyone! I had family friends, whom I have NEVER seen dance, on the dance floor ALL night. He did an amazing job of mixing new songs with some older songs as well. I told him that after dinner, I wanted the reception to feel like a club, and I was NOT disappointed. My friends are still talking about how much they loved the music and how much fun they had. He is the only vendor I gave all 5s! Amazing!

Abbey · Married on 09/26/2009

Nemar Maize was great. He had everyone dancing the entire time.

• I

Kristen · Married on 09/13/2008

Great service. Sonny was excellent! He kept to the music we selected & was very entertaining to our guests!

M · Married on 07/26/2008

Nemar Maize was GREAT! He did everything exactly the way I asked and was very professional:)

Katy · Married on 09/13/2014

Nemar was amazing!! He accommodated all of our requests and really got a feel for our taste in music to make the wedding and reception a true reflection of us.

If you want a DJ that wants to make your day amazing, Nemar is your guy. I have seen so many DJs use weddings to promote themseleves, being super cheesy and talking all night - not Nemar. He actually spins versus just pressing play on a computer. I recieved SO many compliments on our DJ! He kept the party going all night!!

Steph · Married on 09/22/2012

We really loved having Nemar as our DJ - he had everyone up dancing and it never stopped. My one "complaint" would be that we never had any songs on the 'must play' list that were slow played, I understand why because NO one was sitting down and if he slowed it down, he would have probably lost the floor. So if that could even be a complaint, that would be it. Otherwise, he was awesome and we have absolutely NO regrets with selecting him!

Sarah · Married on 08/11/2012

Overall very happy with the DJ. He kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night. The only complaint was that the music was too loud and even with several requests to the DJ he didn't turn the music down any. Overall Very happy with who we picked and I would pick him again.

Kaitlin · Married on 10/08/2011

Our DJ was Sonny, who was fantastic! He gave us great advice when we were trying to decide on songs for the ceremony and he definitely kept the party going at the reception! We would recommend him to anyone. We also had Maize Music do the lighting, which people raved about all night!

3.0

Maize Music had the perfect blend of music for our reception and ceremony. The music was never too loud, and they always got guests out on the dance floor. Sonny was amazing, and is a great dancer.

Maize music kept everyone on the dance floor all night long! Maize played a great variety of music and demonstrated true DJ skills by his talented ability to mix songs to transition from one song to the next.

Shirley · Married on 06/23/2012

Nemar was a wonderful DJ. My husband and he hit it off the very first time they met. Once we booked him, we were able to do most of our planning online which was really nice. We could make a must have play list, and a do not play list. The online library was full of songs. We were able to create a timeline for the first dances, toast, cake cutting, etc. Once our online planning form was complete, we met with him the week of the wedding to go over everything. He did very well following our timeline, and was very flexible when we ran behind on a few things. He allowed me to give him the cue on when to start things. He did a great job mixing up the music and had everyone on the dance floor for quite some time. He played music up until his time was up, which was 12:30. He was a little slow to respond to emails, but overall his service was great.

Stacy · Married on 06/27/2009

We were very happy with Maize Music at our wedding reception. They worked with us to pick all of our songs for the event. For the younger crowd at our wedding they were perfect. However, we were told that the music was really loud, even after someone mentioned something to the DJ. My husband's grandfather left early because the music was too loud for him. Otherwise, if this was discussed up front I don't think it would have been a problem.